Detective Conan World

Hey guys! i'm new to this forum and i want to make some friemds up here. I totally love the conan serise but the 713 ep is just too much for me so i'm still trying to be up to date of all the news. I'm not sure but this is only my opinion but sometimes i feel that kaito kid steal away some of the spot light from shinichi/conan. maybe it's just me but what do u guys think? Also who's the best detective throughtout the whole detective conan serise excluding conan. soz! ;p but if i let shinichi be in here nearly everyone is going to choose him so yer. Can't wait to see your replies!

Hi and welcome, hope you'll enjoy your stay here :) !

So as for Kaito Kid, I'm not sure, because I've only read 36 volumes and seen about 1.5 seasons so far.

As for who's the best detective besides Conan/Shinichi, I'll go with Heiji.

Do you agree with me?

me too, i think heiji is one of the best detectives yet in this series but what about sera? if you've gotten that far. i'm sorry if u didn't so don't mind that. pretend you never saw it. ;p hehe. btw do you think ai actually like conan? I don't know, maybe it's just me but i feel like that ai and conan could be a cute couple!! still i still support ran and shinichi more so don't hate me >.<

I think that AixConan is only a fantasm that some fans have. I mean it's obvious that Shinichi loves Ran and vice versa. Ran is contantly worrying about Shinichi, and not to mention, always embarassed when Sonoko teases her about her feelings toward Shinichi.

And Shinichi is always deeply touched when he realizes this.

Finally Shinichi confessed his love Ran around episode 621 or something like that.

• Upvote 2

is the ep 621 when conan went to london? i was really hoping to watch it but i don't feel like skipping like 300 eps :wacko:. I just realised that there are actually alot of couples. conan/shinichi and ran for sure, hattori and kazuha and some others. humm is there any other couples?

post-21932-0-52656000-1373870730_thumb.j

Hi and welcome, hope you'll enjoy your stay here :) !

So as for Kaito Kid, I'm not sure, because I've only read 36 volumes and seen about 1.5 seasons so far.

As for who's the best detective besides Conan/Shinichi, I'll go with Heiji.

Do you agree with me?

Same

Welcome to DCW! (I think Kogoro is one of the better ones; he's scarily competent when he gets into the facts + he has more experience than Shinichi.)

If kogoro's is a real character he'll be laughing hesterically because you've said that. lol Sometimes i'm thinking he's just acting to be dumb. :wacko:

Do anyone know why did mouri stopped being a police?