Detective Conan World
Akazora

DC Ending 45 -- Kimi no Egao ga Naniyori mo Sukidatta by Chicago Poodle

The 45th closing theme as been decided and will be titled "Kimi no Egao ga Naniyori mo Sukidatta", performed by Chicago Poodle.  It will air with the 705th episode on August 10th.

Edited by Akazora

I would like to point out a correction I made to the first post, as I had originally thought this ending would air for the last episode of the Mystery Train arc.  The pre-release schedule listed the Mystery Train arc as 5 episodes long, but has since been confirmed to be only 4 episodes long (the originally planned episode "Releasing Smoke" appears to have merged with the last episode).  The ending will air with the episode following the Mystery Train conclusion this week.

Update:

For those who want a preview of the title song for Chicago Poodle's new album, here's an MV of "Takaramono":

That's quite a heartbreaking song, and I'm really liking the band.  If CP can pull off a similar song for this ending and the animation director can pull together some good visuals, this might one of the better overall endings in long time.  

Edited by Akazora

I play 'Takaramono' everyday on repeat. It is, in my humble opinion, a much better song than the actual ending. Though 'Takaramono' seems like more of a movie theme to me.

Not that big of a Ran fan but the pictures were pretty. More interesting than the last one's animation for sure.