Detective Conan World

Hi! I'm Ro, I'm 18 and I live in Poland.

As a surprising fact I must confess that I like Detective Conan. I also like Discworld series, Homestuck, mice and sleeping. Besides I'm not so sure how to punctuate in English, it's not my first language. So don't feel offended if you'll see spelling error or sth like that. I'm working on it. Sometimes I'm also socially awkward or even antisocial, but I'm working on that too.

I also have to admit that I lately neglected DC. I used to spend hours reading manga and watching anime, but now I only occasionally check out some new episodes. I just... don't enjoy this so much anymore. :'< However I still enjoy watching non-Japanesse cartoons, like Futurama or Adventure Time. Or comic books and stuff.

Anyway, I'm here to improve my English skill, make more friends, and, if there'll be enough time, talk about my favorite anime. Can I come in?

Please don't eat me, I'm not as tasty as I look. -^-

@all: Thank you. ^^

@Hikari-chan: What a shame that it's ends this autumn. :'< I've started watching it even earlier than Conan, and that's something. ;)

Thanks! I hope that too. ^^

Imo Adventure time is one of the best cartoons on CN right now. Along with the Regular Show. Although i find it a bit hard to watch more than two episodes of RS in a row : P

I just love Jake. And Marceline. And Ice King, his story is sometimes just... I don't really know, sad? Touching? The whole part about Mushroom War is amazing and fascinating.

Beside DC I like: Bakemonogatari and it's se/prequels, Steins;Gate, Panty and Stocking, Ranma 1/2... Well, it's be easier, if you just check this: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Rodenderone But i have to warn you, it hasn't been updated since long time. (i forgot a password :< )

Haha my turn to come see you! So what are your biggest interests in life?

P.S.: how could I change the size of my avatar to make it rectangular plz?

Oh, hello, nice to see you here. xD Um, what exactly do you mean?

P.S.:I have no idea. Maybe you should just edit in on your computer and then upload it again?

Well the original picture is actually rectangular, but it has been changed into a square against my will…

And I meant what are your interests beside books?

Oh, I see, i haven't noticed it before. I don't know then. :< Someone smarter should help you i think.

Beside books, comics, cartoons, sleeping, movies, manga, anime, Internet and other-no-life-stuff, I also like learning foreign languages (doesn't mean I'm good at it :P), like English, Russian, Latin... The last one mostly in form of tables of conjugations etc, not as spoken language. :P I'm planning to study some medicine related subject. ^^""" But I don't know if manage it..

I thought about it, one of my friends keeps telling me to do this, but it's so terribly long... Not as long as Conan, but stil. I just don't have energy yet. :P

I just love Jake. And Marceline. And Ice King, his story is sometimes just... I don't really know, sad? Touching? The whole part about Mushroom War is amazing and fascinating.

Beside DC I like: Bakemonogatari and it's se/prequels, Steins;Gate, Panty and Stocking, Ranma 1/2... Well, it's be easier, if you just check this: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Rodenderone But i have to warn you, it hasn't been updated since long time. (i forgot a password :< )

ah i see, cool! mushroom war? i think i've never seen that yet.

wow that's..wow long list but cool anyway :D

B.: With Nicolas Cage. xD I'm not a huge fan of Cage, oh god, no, but they are so funny. :P Exspecially when they're not sopposed to be. xD God, i have a specific sense of humor. ^^"

L.:There are only few episodes about it. :<

well, thanks xD it would be even longer, i just can't remember the password. >.<""

But most of this list are Conan and Ranma's specials, ova, ect, so it might be a little confusing. @.@