Detective Conan World
Scar Akai

Ran Mori

First,I give up.*white flag*

Yes I REALLY can't find any convincing evidence on any Chinese site,plus I don't understand Japanese,so...OK...make it Oct then.

Second,I'm not "her".

NO!!!! You saw those comments... No offense intended Phantom Ai... I was just a bit crazy that time... And sorry , I thought that you're a girl by the way you post and your display name... I apologize once again....

NO!!!! You saw those comments... No offense intended Phantom Ai... I was just a bit crazy that time... And sorry , I thought that you're a girl by the way you post and your display name... I apologize once again....

OK let's stop blaming ourselves lol.

Let it pass.

Stay cool :)

Got it. Conan Drill lists it as unknown "生年月日不明" on page 44. Also shouldn't this discussion be on the article talk page?

This board is mainly for folks who want to discuss the wiki, but aren't involved editing-wise, since wiki-formatting is very un-friendly to newbies, as I'm sure you'll agree with.

I coulda sworn in an episode they mention that ran's birthday is on Health and Sports day (October 10). Im not sure if it is ran or Ran's mom they were talking about in the episode.

Ran's birthday is a mystery. Most of the japanese fans websites created a "Ran's day" (which is not Ran's birthday) to celebrate something for the character. The information about October may come from this kind of source. But we actually just DON'T KNOW when her birthday is.

Aoyama said in an interview of the DC Super Digest Book that he doesn't want to tell us Ran's birthday (nor her blood type) and that he prefers the fans imagine it.

In the first movie, we have an information that Ran has the same horoscope sign than Shinichi. But I never found if this information was an idea of Aoyama himself or not. In the Conan 10 years Cinema Guide, I found that Shinichi's birthday is an original idea of Gosho but that's all. So I can't be sure Ran's birthday is in April or May.

For me, there is just no answer to this question.

so what of birthday ran's

You should read the topic before posting. We already answered that point.

AOYAMA DIDN'T DECIDE IT.

Dang! It's unknown :L I need to read my copy of the drill... I secretly wish her birthday's in May (like mine).

I never thought Gosho revealed Ran's birthday openly anyway. Shinichi's birthday is in May, that's certain.

ah.... <_< gosho should have a manga about ran's bday!! we're going crazy just to guess ran's bday!!

PhantomAi is sugoii!!! :-o she have perfect pitch to guess that pi-po-pa !!! so cool!!!!! >.<

i wish ran's bday is same as mine..but.. imposible..T.T

Yes!!! Ms Wise FTW! Someone to back the theory up. Let's wait for Phantom Ai's reply...Believe me that that hard headed Chinese Phantom Ai will still insist on her theory...which do not even have a good evidence...

HAHAHA nice trick 8-)

why do u all remember the bday of an character which doesn't exist in real world

because that character may come alive in our dreams.. icon_e_biggrin.gif you know as a fan you have to be a stalker..xDDD jk

well. I heard she was born on October 1st. It means she is a libra. And definitely she is. Being a libra, i know how a libra'd be! She's totally brave,truly cares about people around her, romantic (a taurus is seem to be practical), sensitive and emotional (she cries a lot)and also no matter how much she is skilled in Karatedo she 's frightened easily by anything which is concerned about ghost or eerie things. Most of all,she appreciates justice (If you've read vol 42 or vol 35). Besides, She has the aestheticism and cares about arts, so libra! In addition, Ran and Shinichi alway fight about stupid things, kind of like a relationship between Libra and Taurus. Her moon sight is Taurus, which explains her madly hilarious jealousy (vol 7) and her forever loyalty to Shinichi.