Detective Conan World
yoya

what do you wanna see in the next detective conan movie ?

what do you guys wish to see in the next dc movie ? wether it was a charachter , incident , or situation 

for me , i wanna see 

akai shuichi , well since im convinced he's nt dead and he's actually subaru im currently at ep 644) i want him to appear and have big role on a movie , and vermouth too.

and i want conan to appear as shinichi , it's been a while since he last  was back to his body :D

post-20488-0-17969500-1371593563_thumb.j

• Upvote 1

i want to see where the main issue is kaito kid being chased by all detectives and polices.

conan, heiji, saguru, sera, kogoro (don't forget him), and ginzo nakamori (of course!) and the polices chasing kaito kid who made trouble like..

stealing something or anything and he sent letters to all detectives or something like a clue..

that irritating them or make them feel challenged.

i don't know if the plot should be a game-like or something that make them worried (like kid know their secret?) so the detectives chasing them so desperately..

and the end, of course kid managed to escape.

i think i want to make that story by myself ._.

Saguru's in a movie would be nice, he doesn't get any shine in the canon series even though he's rated in the top 10 favorite characters on their official site. Maybe him hitting on Kudo's and Hattori's girlfriends seeing how he's known as a flirt. As for a plot I'm not so sure, maybe a mad scientist is trying to make a tsunami to drown everyone on an island or something and with his skillset of knowing time down to a millisecond it will help save everyone idk not sure.

better mystery, the action isn't going for them 

I heard that Movie 17 is very case-focused and has less actions than the previous ones. Can't guarantee it would be the best mystery though, but I'm really looking forward to the DVD/Blu-ray releases. 

As Shinichi and Ran have confessed to each other their feelings in indirect way throughout DC franchise (though Ran confessed to Shinichi her love with direct words but it wasn't face to face), I would like Heiji x Kazuha's relationship to be focused and then developed.

Another thing, it's time to see the two rivals Conan vs. Kaitou Kid back together, specially when Conan finally figures out Kid's identity, but it would be nicer if he encounter him as Shinichi. I would love to see their face reactions when they confront each other to see what will happen \(^▽^@)ノ

In other words: I WANT ADVANCING; SOMETHING NEW (*≧艸≦)

I heard that Movie 17 is very case-focused and has less actions than the previous ones. Can't guarantee it would be the best mystery though, but I'm really looking forward to the DVD/Blu-ray releases. 

It doesn't have to be a great case, a good case would do it for me. And yes, less action is very good to hear.

Movie 16 is, to me at least, by far the worst movie ever. They need to focus more on the MYSTERY, ALLWAYS