Detective Conan World

I think it's kind of unclear where the help is and they are a lot of new members so I think it should help. So people accosiated  with the making of this website, please make a help option, if they're isn't already is. Thanks :lol:

Well I do agree since when I clicked on the help option to help me post something, it didn't say anything, so that's why people should help, you know the most experienced and advanced members to help us, the whole DCW community, since they are a lot of new members, including myself.

Okay, people in DCW!!! I have a question to ask. How do you get reputation points? :ph34r:

Cause I have no idea. What is a reputation point anyway? So it would be nice if you all answered back to my page... Thanks :D  :D

Okay, people in DCW!!! I have a question to ask. How do you get reputation points? :ph34r:

Cause I have no idea. What is a reputation point anyway? So it would be nice if you all answered back to my page... Thanks :D:D

You get reputation points when people like what you post.... The most reputation points you get, the more well-know you get....? Most people get their reputation points by drawing.... (Just a heads up!)

Ask me anything!

You get reputation points when people like what you post.... The most reputation points you get, the more well-know you get....? Most people get their reputation points by drawing.... (Just a heads up!)

Ask me anything!

It's not well-known, that's the number of posts. More posts = more people see them = you get known. The reputation points are there to show people that visit your profile wether you are a person who posts crap for a living or someone whose posts are worth reading.

This doesn't really happen here because most people don't know how to vote posts up or just forget to(Ahem.).

I think there should be like a quick video tutorial shown to you when you join or a step-by-step one to give you the basics of the forum software such as creating topics, posts, quoting, voting posts positively, where to post what etc. it's important that it should always be up-to-date with the layout of the forums. A tour for the website in general (not only the forums) would also be good. For this, I'm positive there could be a lot of help from us members who are glad to contribute.

I think there should be like a quick video tutorial shown to you when you join or a step-by-step one to give you the basics of the forum software such as creating topics, posts, quoting, voting posts positively, where to post what etc. it's important that it should always be up-to-date with the layout of the forums. A tour for the website in general (not only the forums) would also be good. For this, I'm positive there could be a lot of help from us members who are glad to contribute.

This is something that I have never seen any forum do. This is likely because most functions of a forum are accepted to be common sense: you post by pressing the post button, you create topics by pressing the create new topic button, you quote by pressing the quote button, and so on. (Even the more obscure functions, like following a topic and upvoting a post, can still be figured out simply.)

So, making a video tutorial which many people probably won't need anyway doesn't really make sense.

I guess it's unclear where the help is, but honestly, the help doesn't do much anyway.

You real strange, you copy my post. You real strange.

With no offense to anyone, some lack it.

Perhaps that is the case, but people know how to read. A long time ago, many people simply didn't read the announcement on the Watch section on why it was down. As you can see, those numbers of people have diminished significantly.

I am of the opinion that experience is the best teacher. I hold a little faith in my fellow man, and trust that they will figure out like I did.

Besides, what would a video tutorial show that is so valuable to merit its creation? Everything we would put in a video tutorial can either be figured out, or put in a simple topic if there is a need for it (which has YET to be shown).