Detective Conan World
Sherlockianx

Kaito Kid V.S Conan: Who Wins?

Kaito Kid vs Conan: Who Wins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins everytime Conan and Kid had a showdown?

• Conan
    • Kaito Kid
    • Equally Matched

They both are equally matched. Kaito and Shinichi think alike, and.... Yeahhhhh..... The only reason Kaito Kid fails is because Conan always figures out his tricks...

This is my opinion, but other people may contradict me.... ^_^

Kaitou kid!!! XD

(Mainly because I like him better) :P

But logically, someone who is more planned will be at a more advantageous position. And kaitou kid is mostly the one scheming something. But if you mean trick vs detective then most likely is Conan. But if its Conan catching kaitou kid, it's difficult. But with the many chances and kaitou kid giving so many hints at least once is probable. But in the end, he'll let him off anyway. XD

How do we define winning?

Kaito has always accomplished his real goal, which is not stealing the gem, but getting his hands on it long enough to determine if it is Pandora. 

Conan has always failed in his goal, which is capturing Kid.

Still, wouldn't it be crazy if Conan and Kid ever sat down together and had a completly honest talk about who they were and what they were up to?

I think that if Conan knew how much he really had in common with Kid (trying to fight a mysterious murderous mafia like organization) Conan would not try to capture him, but instead would ally with Kid.

How do we define winning?

Kaito has always accomplished his real goal, which is not stealing the gem, but getting his hands on it long enough to determine if it is Pandora. 

Conan has always failed in his goal, which is capturing Kid.

Still, wouldn't it be crazy if Conan and Kid ever sat down together and had a completly honest talk about who they were and what they were up to?

I think that if Conan knew how much he really had in common with Kid (trying to fight a mysterious murderous mafia like organization) Conan would not try to capture him, but instead would ally with Kid.

I didn't thought to define what winning is here, good point from this point of view. But for Shinichi allying with Kid even if he knew how much they have in common, I have a serious doubt about it. I mean Shinichi has never let a criminal escapre no matter the reason, as far as I know.