Detective Conan World

So... I've been in this community for quite a long time, but I never posted anything haha~ I started reading DC eight years ago, and I'm a biggggg fan of Ai  :wub:  I ship ConanxAi/ShinxShi realllll hard too haha~

...I hope I'll make a lot of friends with the same interest here? XD

Yeah...
Altough maybe it's late, nice to meet you.

About Ai & Conan. Most of people hope so. But, Aoyama never let it happen. In the ending, I can make it sure that Shinichi will be with Ran.

Welcome to DCW~~~!! \o/ Yeah I do hope too that Shinichi would end up with Shiho. Which is quite impossible. But nothing's impossible right?

Oh well. Have fun posting around our awesome forum! :D

Yeah...

Altough maybe it's late, nice to meet you.

About Ai & Conan. Most of people hope so. But, Aoyama never let it happen. In the ending, I can make it sure that Shinichi will be with Ran.

...So are you a ShinShi supporter or not? @@ Nice to meet you too btw :D

Hi ~ ^_^

Hello \O/

Welcome to DCW~~~!! \o/ Yeah I do hope too that Shinichi would end up with Shiho. Which is quite impossible. But nothing's impossible right?

Oh well. Have fun posting around our awesome forum! :D

I would love them to end up together XD Yeah, nothing is impossible, especially when they have so much in common and are getting closer than ever :x

Welcome/hi?! :DDDD ahahah

I haven't got to the part in the series with the other character, so I like Shinichi x Ran xD

Welcome/hi?! :DDDD ahahah

I haven't got to the part in the series with the other character, so I like Shinichi x Ran xD

I liked them when I first knew about DC too, because at the beginning they were the main pairing. But I fell in love with this little girl on my avatar right at the moment I knew who she was and started shipping her with Conan haha~

I liked them when I first knew about DC too, because at the beginning they were the main pairing. But I fell in love with this little girl on my avatar right at the moment I knew who she was and started shipping her with Conan haha~

AHahaha well guess I'll have to see how I feel once I get further!~ 8D

...So are you a ShinShi supporter or not? @@ Nice to meet you too btw :D

Hello \O/

I would love them to end up together XD Yeah, nothing is impossible, especially when they have so much in common and are getting closer than ever :x

em...im still in doubt.