Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

DCW IRL Round 9: The Chairman

==============Plot==============

Another ordinary day at school. Class is about to begin. You set down your books, and get ready for another boring day.

Little do you realize that you will soon wish for another boring day instead...

Near the end of class, the doors suddenly slam shut and lock, and all the windows close. All of your classmates look around in confusion. A few of them try to open the doors and the windows, but fail. Panic sets upon all of you. What in the world is going on?

A deep voice emanates from the wall. “Hello, everyone. No, escape is useless,” the voice boomed as a few students attempted to break the windows or tear down the doors. “You cannot escape from this classroom, which will now become your prison. Unless, you win my game.”

Nervous chatter sets upon yourselves. One student proclaims, “F**k you, man!” What happened next typically only happens in horror movies: the student exploded, leaving his remains all over the classroom.

“The game has already begun."

“Fine, we’ll play your game. What are your rules?” The voice chuckled, amused at this question. “There are rules...but I cannot tell them to you. Good luck to all of you.”

No rules? A game for your lives has begun...

==========How to signup==========
Signups shall start at June 8, 2013, 12:00 A.M MDT. I expect they'll end around June 15, 2013, 12:00 A.M MDT, though that is tenative. To signup, either comment on my profile or PM me. Due to the way comments work now, your comment must be an individual comment. (This means I will not take comments from other comments, ex. replying to another player's signup saying "I want to signup too!")

Signup positions are first-come, first-serve. No application necessary. As always, a character post is required, though. Make that your first post, if possible.

This is a warning: this round will be frustrating to the extreme. Come prepared. Or if you're crazy, you can sign up anyway. I don't mind.

(EDIT: Well, I terminated sign-ups a bit early, but you can sign up by simply posting in this topic now. Up to a certain time, at least.)

=============Rules=============

Standard roleplay rules apply. There are also special rules, but I am not allowed to tell them to you.

===========Participants===========

1) Anime Girl 4 Eva

2) Alcadeias

3) Misaki-chan

4) Kaitou Kid Legendary Thief

5) Metantei Kiddo

6) Lovestruck

(All participants should put their character bio into their first post.)

• Upvote 1

Anime Girl 4 Eva: 0 (eliminated)
Alcadeias: 0 (eliminated)
Misaki-chan: 3
Kaitou Kid Legendary Thief: 1 (eliminated)
Metantei Kiddo: 0 (eliminated)
Lovestruck: 0 (eliminated)

Puzzle answers:

1) If there are five apples and you take away 2, how many do you have?

Answer: 2. You take 2 apples, and you have 2 apples.

2) How many s's are in this sentence? "Slowly the snake slithers across the snake-infested snares."

Answer: 2. There are two s's in this sentence.

3) There are 3 stoves. A glass stove, a brick stove, and a wood stove. You only have 1 match. Which do you light up first?

Answer: the match. You can't light any of the stoves without first lighting the match.

4) Excess is to litter as immolate is to:

A: annex

B: thinning

C: burn

D: actually

Answer: b is the answer. Note that excess has two s's, and litter has two t's. t follows s in the alphabet. Immolate has two m's. Therefore, the answer is either a, annex, or b, thinning. Note that excess and litter are both 6 letters long. Immolate and thinning are both the same length, so b is the answer.

5) Chester is driving down a road. Along the way, he meets Arthur, driving the opposite direction. Who is the only person, under all logical circumstances, that Chester cannot meet while driving?

Answer: himself

The hidden rules:

These rules were always in place:

1) Talking about the rules is forbidden.

2) Every 7th post, the poster must say "have a nice day". The next poster must respond with "thank you".

3) Commenting unnecessarily is forbidden.

4) The round must be begun by saying "As of now, this round has officially begun."

5) The round must be concluded by saying "This round of DCW IRL is officially over."

6) Cursing is forbidden.

7) During a point of order (or p of o), no rules apply.

These rules were added:

1) Saying "point of order" is forbidden.

2) The poster that replies after a new riddle is posted must say "first".

3) Inactivity for 3 days is forbidden.

4) Attempting to escape results in losing 7 points. If you are not eliminated afterwards, you win the game.

(Question: How do we rp in this one? I answered already btw. :V)

Edits (Right. I'll try anyways.)

===BIO===

Name: Wakahisa Miyu

Appearance: Short and small for her age. Brown hair tied into pigtails. Average looking. Not much of a figure. Nothing exceptional. Plain. Wears a one-sized larger school uniform, and her uniform skirt's length long enough to cover her knees. Black long socks and brown school shoes.

Personality: Hates those people who ride on their popularity, those who flirt, especially those guys/girls who prides their looks and thinks all girls/guys like them. She is totally unpopular. Because of her serious attitude and 'seemingly' violent character, many girls and guys dislike her. Has got good grades and practically good at everything related to hardwork except sports, which she is not as capable in. She's mostly a loner, and likes to do everything herself, partially a perfectionist.

=========================

(Well, I asked because this one seems different. You didn't even have your usual "A loud voice boomed and announced the question" kind of thing. Alright as normal as I would... Let's try.)

===========

[bEFORE INCIDENT]

"Well well! We are glad to announce that for this year's research challenge, one of the teams in our class took the first place! I know everyone knows who they are! Come on up Misaki and team!"

Miyu turned around and saw that Misaki stood up and walked over, followed by the other team-mates.

"Miyu-chan, don't just sit there, come on up and receive your certificate!"

Miyu hesitated for a bit and stood up in the end and went forward. Some girls in the class showed annoyed faces to her. Well, the best students of the class happened to form the team (since they are grouped by alphabetical order according to given names this time instead of last names). Miyu happens to be one of the better students in the class, though the one who often tops it wasn't her. Her good results owe a lot to her hard work and not her intelligence. The project this time was to her advantage because it was research. Moreover, Misaki was in the team. There was no way they could have lost.

Miyu went back to her seat and kept her certificate. From the corner of her eye, she saw someone wink at her. She immediately turned her head to the other side. The day was almost over.

-------

Near the end of class, the doors suddenly slam shut and lock, and all the windows close. All of your classmates look around in confusion. A few of them try to open the doors and the windows, but fail. Panic sets upon all of you. What in the world is going on?

A deep voice emanates from the wall. “Hello, everyone. No, escape is useless,” the voice boomed as a few students attempted to break the windows or tear down the doors. “You cannot escape from this classroom, which will now become your prison. Unless, you win my game.”

"Huh? What's going on?" Miyu was shocked.

Nervous chatter sets upon yourselves. One student proclaims, “F**k you, man!” What happened next typically only happens in horror movies: the student exploded, leaving his remains all over the classroom.

Miyu stared in horror.

“Fine, we’ll play your game. What are your rules?” The voice chuckled, amused at this question. “There are rules...but I cannot tell them to you. Good luck to all of you.”

With that, the screen scrolled down and from the projector, the series of words appeared.

"1) If there are five apples and you take away 2, how many do you have?"

Trick question. Miyu knew the answer right away.
She turned around and looked at the rest. They seem to know the answer as well. But they didn't dare to answer.
Miyu raised her hand, wrote the answer on the paper and gave the answer.

She waited.
=====================================

Is this fine? :V

Bio for my character. Yes, I did reread it.

===

Name: Koizumi Hiragi.

Appearance:
Dark purple hoodie, black skirt with white stockings, bright red runners. A bit tanned, brown eyes, long jet black hair with bangs swept to one side. Medium build, 175 cm, flashy watches on both wrists.

Background:
Not interested in studies, but smart enough to do assignments for others in exchange of things he wants or money. Likes computer games, messing with electronics and a hacker. Lives with older brother who is a chemist. Parents currently in prison because of multiple crimes.

Personality:
Gains interest immediately, loses interest immediately. Doesn't talk with people more than neccesary, so they make sure to listen her when she does. Willing to help, likes to be the first one. Can form accurate theories from small facts, but this only applies to sciences, not detective work. Doesn't show fear, quickly improvises. Likes to make jokes but they aren't very funny. Hates when someone reprimands her.

===

Name: Hakuyan (Full name: Sasaki Kohaku)

Appearance: Messy black hair and eyes; 5'8"; wears an untucked, short-sleeved button-up shirt with the a loose black tie and tan pants; two piercings in right ear; extremely good-looking

Personality: Charming and popular; secretly very perverted; not good at academics but is best under pressure

Background: Hakuyan, as he's known by his teammates and classmates, is quite popular with the students. He's the captain of their school's baseball team as well as class 2-A's male class rep. He has what he calls "Hakuyan's Pantsu Inventory" which is pretty self-explanatory. His current girlfriend is Wakahisa Miyu. Whether or not he feels anything for her is questionable.

"Well well! We are glad to announce that for this year's research challenge, one of the teams in our class took the first place! I know everyone knows who they are! Come on up Misaki and team!"

Hakuyan shifted his weight from one leg to the other as his fellow class rep introduced the winners of the research challenge. As Misaki and Co. made their way to the front of the classroom, he sighed.

Misaki's skirt was too long again. How was he supposed to add her pantsu routine to his inventory if he only saw them twice in his whole life? But those jugs on her chest are something else.

Next to her was someone completely different but just as hard to get. His girlfriend, Miyu. Haku normally didn't settle for something as small as her. If only he hadn't lost that bet....

But she was fun to rattle nonetheless.

As they all walked back to their seats, Hakuyan winked at Miyu. She immediately turned away. I'll get into her pants one day. Or in this case, her saucy little skirt. Just what are you hiding under that oversized skirt, Miyutan?

He sat at his desk, bored.

"Hakuyan!"

Okay, maybe not so bored.

"Hey. What made you decide to come all the way over here, Hun? Don't get too many visitors in this lonely corner of the room."

"That's not true! You always have people over here! E-E-Especially g-g-girls!" She fidgeted and lowered her gaze.

"What is it? I can't stand to see you so tortured, you know? Just tell me what's up." He gently grabbed her wrist and gave her his trademark smile.

She blushed and continued. "Remember that day...when w-we were together behind the school shed and you told me you liked me the most? Out of all the other girls?"

"I'll never forget it." When did that happen again?

"You won't? It's just that... Hakuyan doesn't seem to care about me anymore..."

Great. Just great.

"Why would you think that? Of course I care. If I didn't care abo—"

Suddenly, the doors slammed shut and the windows locked themselves.

"Hey, what the heck?!" His friend from the baseball team jumped up. "What's going on?"

"No idea. Hey, help us open these!"

Haku shouldered his way past the girl and attempted to pull the window back up. It didn't work.

A deep voice emanated from the wall, “Hello, everyone. No, escape is useless. You cannot escape from this classroom, which will now become your prison. Unless, you win my game.”

What?! What the hell, man?!

His friend shoved him aside and looked around the classroom. "F*ck you, man!"

"H-hey, Eiji, maybe we shouldn't—"

In a matter of seconds, Eiji exploded. The blood and guts splattered against the four walls. Haku, who was the closest to him, got most of the blood on him.

“Fine, we’ll play your game. What are your rules?” He wasn't listening to who said it. What the hell had just happened. Eiji...was dead.

The voice chuckled, seemingly amused at this question. “There are rules...but I cannot tell them to you. Good luck to all of you.”

What was this BS?!

He looked over at Eiji's dismembered body again. Wait, what was that...? A...collar? No, some sort of metal. It seemed completely busted. Slowly, the horror seeped in as Hakuyan raised his hand to the back of his neck and felt it.

It was a bomb. He looked around and noticed it right away. It had the ability to blend in, but if one looked for it hard enough, it was perfectly visible. All of them had bombs attached to the back of their necks.

The projector at the front of their room turned on and words were displayed on the board: "1) If there are five apples and you take away 2, how many do you have?"

He honestly didn't give a damn. He slowly pushed himself away from the mass of blood that was his friend and leaned against the side of his desk. Something poked him. Turning around, he found a bag full of his baseball gear. And next to it, a shiny aluminum bat.

He grabbed the bat and stood up, feeling more calmed down now that he had something to protect himself with. He watched as Miyu walked up to the projector with some paper and presented the answer. He sure hoped she was right. Riddles were definitely not his best friends.

He couldn't imagine what would happen next.

Name: Misaki Mimori

Appearance: Short and wavy dark brown hair, light blue eyes, 5'7, biracial (Asian/Caucasian), light make up, flowy white blouse, loose black bow around neck, light brown skirt, brown leather boots (ends at ankles, three inch heels), simple silver bracelet around right wrist

Personality: Somewhat egotistical, manipulative, intelligent, a leader, uses people as needed, doesn't reveal much about herself, cool-headed, judges people by personality and not by looks, observant, rarely feels guilt if it's for her own benefit, minds her own business if it doesn't involve her

Background: With her gorgeous looks and her great talent, Misaki is a teen idol who does modeling and the occasional acting gig as a living. Due to her idol status, she is high up in the hierarchy that is the society of high school. Not much else is known about her as she tends not to talk about her personal life much. While she seems to have a rather negative opinion on pretty much everyone, she tends to keep her mouth shut since one wrong word can make things so much harder for her.

Misaki graced the class with one of her photo-worthy smiles as she made her way up to the front of the classroom, teammates close behind. She had known they would win. It was obvious. With her as team leader, it was only inevitable.

Though she knew all eyes were on her (after all, why wouldn't they?), she could feel Hakuyan leering. It was nothing new, but still it annoyed her. My face is up here jackass. She sent him a discreet but pointed glare his way. 

"Miyu-chan, don't just sit there, come on up and receive your certificate!" the teacher added as she received her certificate.

The small girl paused for a second before going up. She could see the disapproving looks on several of her female classmates' face as Miyu shuffled her way up to the front of the class. People can be so petty. Being annoyed with someone when it's out of their power.

~~~~~

"... And then I was all like, 'screw off!'"

The group erupted in laughter at the funny story, Misaki included even though she didn't quite see the humor in it. 

Suddenly, the doors slam shut, the sound of locks clicking following afterwards, while all the windows close. Everyone was looking around in confusion while a few of them try to open the doors and the windows. They didn't open. She could see the panic rise in everyone, though she stayed calm. Panic will not make you smarter. It'll likely make you dumber. So keep calm Misaki. Keep calm.

“Hello, everyone. No, escape is useless,” a deep voice boomed as a few students attempted to break the windows or tear down the doors. “You cannot escape from this classroom, which will now become your prison. Unless, you win my game.”

Nervous chatter filled the room. One student proclaimed, “F**k you, man!” 

Without warning, he exploded. His remains flung all over the place, a few drops of blood flying onto her face, frozen in shock. Keep calm keep calm keep calm.

As she wiped the red liquid off her face, the voice said, “The game has already begun."

“Fine, we’ll play your game. What are your rules?” someone asked.

The voice chuckled as it replied, “There are rules...but I cannot tell them to you. Good luck to all of you.”

With that, the screen scrolled down and from the projector, the series of words appeared.

Misaki studied the words, thinking it through. Riddles were never her strong suit, though it looks like they'll have to become one. After a few minutes of mulling it over, she wrote down her answer and waited. 

(Classroom of truth? Eiji? too much Bakuman :V)

“Hello, everyone. No, escape is useless. You cannot escape from this classroom, which will now become your prison. Unless, you win my game.”

Flying drops of blood fell on Hiragi's notebook. She stopped doodling and looked around. It was a probably bit too late to panic now.

"Fine, we'll play your game, what are your rules?" Hiragi said, annoyed but afraid. She used her scale to toss away someone her classmates' carcass from her skirt.

“There are rules...but I cannot tell them to you. Good luck to all of you." What the-? She watched as the projector flickered to life some letters appeared on the screen.

"1) If there are five apples and you take away 2, how many do you have?" So easy. First of all, she wouldn't take just two. Secondly, if anyone else tried to take them before her she would end up with two and a dead body. No one would stop her from getting what she wanted. Tearing a bit of paper from her note book, the part dirtied by the blood, she wrote her answer and headed to the front and was soon followed by some others.

----

(BTW, Yuri? : O)

"Mi-miyu chan... What what if you answer wrongly? Will you... get... Blasted like Eiji... over there...?"

The girl sitting beside her asked. That is her class buddy, randomly paired up every year in the buddy system.

Her name is Mao. Not very like able but okay.

Miyu took a deep breath. "I guess. But hope not."

Unknowingly, she took a short glance over towards Sasaki.

'Hope he knows the answer with his head of his...'

Miyu clasped her hand nervously.

( This seems interesting, gotta give it a shot. )

Name: Rose.

Appearance: Short and Skinny. Tanned. Blue eyed, blonde and her hair tips are dyed turquoise, hair reaches to her shoulders. Wears the casual school uniform. Usually leaves two buttons of her shirt opened. Wears the shortest skirt ever.

Personality: Wild, hates to follow the rules as much as she hate to be ruled. Carefree, and short tempered. Despite her wild looks and actions, she is actually very smart and very kind. Gets bored very easily. She fears almost nothing, She's as fast as light.

(Yes, I don't know how to use the spoiler thingy anymore. Don't laugh, it's not funny.)

---

Another ordinary day of hell. Yay.

The teacher is blabla-bing again about some nerdy genius girls getting a certificate or something. That Miyu girl is one of them of course, like that's something new.

Out of the blue, the windows slammed shut and the classroom door was locked.

I'm so not getting locked inside hell. I'm too young for that. Using all her strength, Rose headed for the door and kicked it. Nothing changed.

"Hello everyone, No, escape is useless." A voice boomed out of nowhere. "You can't escape this classroom, which will now become your prison, unless you win my game."

Seems like it'll not be an ordinary day after all, Rose grinned.

"F*ck you, man!" Said some guy. In less than a minute, the guy exploded leaving his remains all over the classroom. Droplets of blood were everywhere.

Rose stood perfectly still. She let a yawn.

Wow. Look someone's got a serious mental issue.

"The game has already begun" Said the voice of the person with the mental issues.

"Fine, we'll play your game, what are your rules?" Someone said. The voice chuckled like an evil crazy witch. "There are rules, but I can't tell them to you. Good luck to all of you"

Rose was bored. Is this some kind of sick joke?

Then the room got dark, and some words appeared on the screen.

1) if there are five apples, and you take away two, how many do you have?

Duh. I take two, I have two. Seriously.

She just wanted to shout the answer already, but she wouldn't want to get killed without a fight. Pride before anything.

---

( I know we were supposed to answer by pm, but since everyone just wrote it here .. :/ )

"A-a-alright, everyone. Lets...um...lets...."

Hakuyan glanced at the class rep desperately trying to restore order throughout the classroom. Jumping up on the nearest desk, he shouted above the clamor. "Hey everybody! SHUT UP!"

The classroom went silent and a few whimpers were heard. "Now class rep, what were you trying to say?"

"Er...I just, um, thought, m-maybe we should use the b-b-buddy...system?"

"Alright, you guys heard her! Buddy system, now! The one we use for emergencies!"

"What the hell, man?! Nobody cares about some buddy system, we're all gonna die! We're all gonna end up like Eiji over there!"

Haku winced but countered. "We need to think rationally about this! Now grab your partner! It's better than sitting down and waiting to die! After you have your partner, write down your answers on a piece of paper and place it on the desk, like Miyu did! Got it?!"

He jumped down as people started shuffling around. His own partner was none other than Misaki.

"Hey."

"Hi."

A smile. He wasn't sure what was going through her head, but she didn't seem to ruffled by the situation. "Let's do this, shall we?" He ripped out some notebook paper and write down his answer, placing it in the teacher's desk. Their teacher had gone to the staff lounge soon after the announcements about the research challenge was made, leaving them alone.

Hakuyan returned to Misaki's side, seeing that she had already finished giving her answer.

"H-hey, what do you think it is?"

"Uh, 3, I guess?"

"Yeah, 5 subtract 2 is 3, right?"

Hakuyan listened to the whispers of his various classmates but didn't say anything. His own answer differed slightly. Maybe he was over thinking it. Maybe he wasn't thinking enough. He just hoped some of them would be right....

"So," he said, turning to Misaki. "What answer did you give?"

"A-a-alright, everyone. Lets...um...lets...."

Misaki watched as the class rep desperately tried to restore order throughout the classroom. After a few minutes, Hakuyan jumped up on the nearest desk and shouted above the clamor, "Hey everybody! SHUT UP!"

The classroom fell silent with the exception of a few whimpers. "Now class rep, what were you trying to say?" he asked.

"Er...I just, um, thought, m-maybe we should use the b-b-buddy...system?"

"Alright, you guys heard her! Buddy system, now! The one we use for emergencies!"

"What the hell, man?! Nobody cares about some buddy system, we're all gonna die! We're all gonna end up like Eiji over there!"

Hakuyan winced but countered. "We need to think rationally about this! Now grab your partner! It's better than sitting down and waiting to die! After you have your partner, write down your answers on a piece of paper and place it on the desk, like Miyu did! Got it?!"

He jumped down as people started shuffling around before heading over to her. He was her partner after all and she wasn't going to come to him. 

"Hey," he said.

Misaki gave a smile. "Hi."

"Let's do this, shall we?" He ripped out some notebook paper and wrote down his answer before placing it in the teacher's desk. Their teacher had gone to the staff lounge soon after the announcements about the research challenge was made, leaving them alone.

While he was gone, she listened to what others were saying.

"H-hey, what do you think it is?"

"Uh, 3, I guess?"

"Yeah, 5 subtract 2 is 3, right?"

"So," Hakuyan said, apparently back from setting his paper on the teacher's desk, "What answer did you give?" 

Without a word, she flashed her answer before folding it back up and placing it back on her desk. "What about you?" she asked.

"It seems this puzzle is a little too easy. Hmmm. But I don't mind." The voice commented, sounding amused.

"Miyu, Hiragi, Hakuyan, and Rose. You have lost 1 point due to breaking a rule. Trust me, you do not want to lose 7 points. You have 6 points left."

(The following players have lost points due to rule infractions:

(Well, I asked because this one seems different. You didn't even have your usual "A loud voice boomed and announced the question" kind of thing. Alright as normal as I would... Let's try.)

===========

[bEFORE INCIDENT]

Miyu turned around and saw that Misaki stood up and walked over, followed by the other team-mates.

"Miyu-chan, don't just sit there, come on up and receive your certificate!"

Miyu hesitated for a bit and stood up in the end and went forward. Some girls in the class showed annoyed faces to her. Well, the best students of the class happened to form the team (since they are grouped by alphabetical order according to given names this time instead of last names). Miyu happens to be one of the better students in the class, though the one who often tops it wasn't her. Her good results owe a lot to her hard work and not her intelligence. The project this time was to her advantage because it was research. Moreover, Misaki was in the team. There was no way they could have lost.

Miyu went back to her seat and kept her certificate. From the corner of her eye, she saw someone wink at her. She immediately turned her head to the other side. The day was almost over.

-------

"Huh? What's going on?" Miyu was shocked.

Miyu stared in horror.

Trick question. Miyu knew the answer right away.
She turned around and looked at the rest. They seem to know the answer as well. But they didn't dare to answer.
Miyu raised her hand, wrote the answer on the paper and gave the answer.

She waited.
=====================================

Is this fine? :V

Unnecessary commenting. -1

Name: Hakuyan (Full name: Sasaki Kohaku)
Appearance: Messy black hair and eyes; 5'8"; wears an untucked, short-sleeved button-up shirt with the a loose black tie and tan pants; two piercings in right ear; extremely good-looking
Personality: Charming and popular; secretly very perverted; not good at academics but is best under pressure
Background: Hakuyan, as he's known by his teammates and classmates, is quite popular with the students. He's the captain of their school's baseball team as well as class 2-A's male class rep. He has what he calls "Hakuyan's Pantsu Inventory" which is pretty self-explanatory. His current girlfriend is Wakahisa Miyu. Whether or not he feels anything for her is questionable.

Hakuyan shifted his weight from one leg to the other as his fellow class rep introduced the winners of the research challenge. As Misaki and Co. made their way to the front of the classroom, he sighed.

Misaki's skirt was too long again. How was he supposed to add her pantsu routine to his inventory if he only saw them twice in his whole life? But those jugs on her chest are something else.

Next to her was someone completely different but just as hard to get. His girlfriend, Miyu. Haku normally didn't settle for something as small as her. If only he hadn't lost that bet....
But she was fun to rattle nonetheless.

As they all walked back to their seats, Hakuyan winked at Miyu. She immediately turned away. I'll get into her pants one day. Or in this case, her saucy little skirt. Just what are you hiding under that oversized skirt, Miyutan?

He sat at his desk, bored.

"Hakuyan!"

Okay, maybe not so bored.

"Hey. What made you decide to come all the way over here, Hun? Don't get too many visitors in this lonely corner of the room."

"That's not true! You always have people over here! E-E-Especially g-g-girls!" She fidgeted and lowered her gaze.

"What is it? I can't stand to see you so tortured, you know? Just tell me what's up." He gently grabbed her wrist and gave her his trademark smile.

She blushed and continued. "Remember that day...when w-we were together behind the school shed and you told me you liked me the most? Out of all the other girls?"

"I'll never forget it." When did that happen again?

"You won't? It's just that... Hakuyan doesn't seem to care about me anymore..."

Great. Just great.

"Why would you think that? Of course I care. If I didn't care abo—"

Suddenly, the doors slammed shut and the windows locked themselves.

"Hey, what the heck?!" His friend from the baseball team jumped up. "What's going on?"

"No idea. Hey, help us open these!"

Haku shouldered his way past the girl and attempted to pull the window back up. It didn't work.

A deep voice emanated from the wall, “Hello, everyone. No, escape is useless. You cannot escape from this classroom, which will now become your prison. Unless, you win my game.”

What?! What the hell, man?!

His friend shoved him aside and looked around the classroom. "F*ck you, man!"

"H-hey, Eiji, maybe we shouldn't—"

In a matter of seconds, Eiji exploded. The blood and guts splattered against the four walls. Haku, who was the closest to him, got most of the blood on him.

“Fine, we’ll play your game. What are your rules?” He wasn't listening to who said it. What the hell had just happened. Eiji...was dead.

The voice chuckled, seemingly amused at this question. “There are rules...but I cannot tell them to you. Good luck to all of you.”

What was this BS?!

He looked over at Eiji's dismembered body again. Wait, what was that...? A...collar? No, some sort of metal. It seemed completely busted. Slowly, the horror seeped in as Hakuyan raised his hand to the back of his neck and felt it.

It was a bomb. He looked around and noticed it right away. It had the ability to blend in, but if one looked for it hard enough, it was perfectly visible. All of them had bombs attached to the back of their necks.

The projector at the front of their room turned on and words were displayed on the board: "1) If there are five apples and you take away 2, how many do you have?"

He honestly didn't give a damn. He slowly pushed himself away from the mass of blood that was his friend and leaned against the side of his desk. Something poked him. Turning around, he found a bag full of his baseball gear. And next to it, a shiny aluminum bat.

He grabbed the bat and stood up, feeling more calmed down now that he had something to protect himself with. He watched as Miyu walked up to the projector with some paper and presented the answer. He sure hoped she was right. Riddles were definitely not his best friends.

He couldn't imagine what would happen next.

Not saying "have a nice day". -1

(Classroom of truth? Eiji? too much Bakuman :V)

“Hello, everyone. No, escape is useless. You cannot escape from this classroom, which will now become your prison. Unless, you win my game.”

Flying drops of blood fell on Hiragi's notebook. She stopped doodling and looked around. It was a probably bit too late to panic now.

"Fine, we'll play your game, what are your rules?" Hiragi said, annoyed but afraid. She used her scale to toss away someone her classmates' carcass from her skirt.

“There are rules...but I cannot tell them to you. Good luck to all of you." What the-? She watched as the projector flickered to life some letters appeared on the screen.

"1) If there are five apples and you take away 2, how many do you have?" So easy. First of all, she wouldn't take just two. Secondly, if anyone else tried to take them before her she would end up with two and a dead body. No one would stop her from getting what she wanted. Tearing a bit of paper from her note book, the part dirtied by the blood, she wrote her answer and headed to the front and was soon followed by some others.

----

(BTW, Yuri? : O)

( This seems interesting, gotta give it a shot. )
Name: Rose.
Appearance: Short and Skinny. Tanned. Blue eyed, blonde and her hair tips are dyed turquoise, hair reaches to her shoulders. Wears the casual school uniform. Usually leaves two buttons of her shirt opened. Wears the shortest skirt ever.
Personality: Wild, hates to follow the rules as much as she hate to be ruled. Carefree, and short tempered. Despite her wild looks and actions, she is actually very smart and very kind. Gets bored very easily. She fears almost nothing, She's as fast as light.

(Yes, I don't know how to use the spoiler thingy anymore. Don't laugh, it's not funny.)

---

Another ordinary day of hell. Yay.

The teacher is blabla-bing again about some nerdy genius girls getting a certificate or something. That Miyu girl is one of them of course, like that's something new.

Out of the blue, the windows slammed shut and the classroom door was locked.

I'm so not getting locked inside hell. I'm too young for that. Using all her strength, Rose headed for the door and kicked it. Nothing changed.

"Hello everyone, No, escape is useless." A voice boomed out of nowhere. "You can't escape this classroom, which will now become your prison, unless you win my game."

Seems like it'll not be an ordinary day after all, Rose grinned.

"F*ck you, man!" Said some guy. In less than a minute, the guy exploded leaving his remains all over the classroom. Droplets of blood were everywhere.

Rose stood perfectly still. She let a yawn.

Wow. Look someone's got a serious mental issue.

"The game has already begun" Said the voice of the person with the mental issues.

"Fine, we'll play your game, what are your rules?" Someone said. The voice chuckled like an evil crazy witch. "There are rules, but I can't tell them to you. Good luck to all of you"

Rose was bored. Is this some kind of sick joke?

Then the room got dark, and some words appeared on the screen.

1) if there are five apples, and you take away two, how many do you have?

Duh. I take two, I have two. Seriously.

She just wanted to shout the answer already, but she wouldn't want to get killed without a fight. Pride before anything.

---

( I know we were supposed to answer by pm, but since everyone just wrote it here .. :/ )

Have a nice day.)

'Huh?! I lost a point? Rule infractions!? What!?' Miyu thought. Nothing makes sense anymore.

So she answered correctly but lost a point? Or did she lose a point answering incorrectly?

Whatever it is, is not funny.

"Oh..oh no... Miyu chan..." The girl beside her whispered.

"What did you do???"

Miyu shrugged and stared at the projector screen. The screen is still on. She glanced over at Misaki. Looks like she got the correct answer and infracted no rule. 'What did I do differently?' she thought.

At the side, she saw a few shocked faces. The strongest people in their class were being penalized. Now, what would be coming next?

"It seems this puzzle is a little too easy. Hmmm. But I don't mind." The voice commented, sounding amused.

"Miyu, Hiragi, Hakuyan, and Rose. You have lost 1 point due to breaking a rule. Trust me, you do not want to lose 7 points. You have 6 points left."

Misaki could see the surprised looks on the named faces and to be honest, she was a little surprised too. As far as she could tell, they had done nothing wrong. Yet again, she was unaware of the rules so there was no way for sure for her to know if they had done anything wrong.  

Well, at least I didn't do anything wrong. I should keep it up...

"Does it mean that we'll die if all seven points are lost???!" A few started whispering at the side.

"Noooo I don't wanna die!!! Not like Eiji! Not like that!!!"

"What should we do!?"

"No... I'm gettin outta here. Lets work together to get out of here..." A guy suggested as he borrowed Sasaki's ball gear bats.

Some horrified girls beside him nodded and gathered with him. "On the count of three, we break the windows and jump out alright?"

They nodded.

"One...two...THREE!" The guy jumped up with his bat and smashed the corridor windows with the bat, causing lots of window pieces flying everywhere. "Now!"

"Oh gosh no..." Miyu saw Sasaki mumble.

The frantic girls dove for the broken window in a frenzy trying to get out.

Suddenly, a load of stray bullets fired. From outside the window who knows where.

"Oh gosh...!" The ones below the window dived down to avoid the bullets.

However, those trying to get out got hit by the full blast. There were loads of screaming as the first few near the windows got pounded hard and the ones behind gave up on going out through it. The random fire also killed some random students in the classroom who happened to be in its trajectory.

"No! Kari-chan no... Im going to KILL YOU YOU MURDERER!!! f***ING A*****E!" Her boyfriend yelled in anger and doved for the window with a dead body as a shield. However before he could make it out of the window with the dead meat stack hanging there on the window sill, he exploded.

Miyu watched in horror as the tragedy unfold. 'What is this!?'

She was so shocked and frozen in her thoughts until she felt a sudden short sharp pain.

"Argh!!!!" She fell off the chair. A bullet hit her thigh. For some unknown reason.

"Miyu!" Mao yelled as she crawled towards her avoiding the random fire. "You alright?"

Miyu winced in pain as she held onto her leg. Misaki immediately leaned over and whispered to her and Mao. "Don't move."

'Huh?! I lost a point? Rule infractions!? What!?' Miyu thought. Nothing makes sense anymore.

So she answered correctly but lost a point? Or did she lose a point answering incorrectly?

Whatever it is, is not funny.

"Oh..oh no... Miyu chan..." The girl beside her whispered.

"What did you do???"

Miyu shrugged and stared at the projector screen. The screen is still on. She glanced over at Misaki. Looks like she got the correct answer and infracted no rule. 'What did I do differently?' she thought.

At the side, she saw a few shocked faces. The strongest people in their class were being penalized. Now, what would be coming next?

(Not saying thank you. -1)

"For those of you here right now, I still have not graded all the answers yet. However, Miyu has committed yet another rule infraction, and will receive another 1 point penalty." The voice paused. "I wonder if you'll survive by the end of the third day..."

"Miyu, Hiragi, Hakuyan, and Rose. You have lost 1 point due to breaking a rule. Trust me, you do not want to lose 7 points. You have 6 points left." What? her brain was whirring full speed now. What could have caused that deduction? She glanced at Misaki who too was surprised. Her pompous thinking?

She watched as a guy took Eiji's ball gear and proceeded to smash the classroom window. Moments later the people trying to get were met with a barrage of bullets, which also attacked the people inside the classroom. It killed someone's girlfriend.

"No! Kari-chan no... Im going to KILL YOU YOU MURDERER!!! f***ING A*****E!" Her boyfriend yelled in anger and doved for the window with a dead body as a shield. However before he could make it out of the window with the dead meat stack hanging there on the window sill, he exploded.

Oh, the hell! she slowly walked towards Hakuyan and nudged him slightly. He was about to speak but she motioned for him to be quiet. Scribbling something on her notebook, she passed it to him.

Be a good student. People who had tried to break out were killed, you shouldn't leave without the teacher's permission. People who used bad language were exploded.

(Oh gosh Moho. Thanks so much for your hospitality. :V)

-----------------

"Let me see that.." Misaki tried to pull up her skirt to see the wound. Miyu pushed her hand away.

"It's okay, thanks Misaki-chan." Miyu clenched her teeth tightly. " The bullet shot through my leg. So it's okay. It will heal."

"Rather than this, I'm more worried about the situation."

Sasaki crouched down around them as well. It's best to stick together in this situation.

After a while the rounds of firing stopped.

After the announcement, people had started worriedly whispering amongst themselves

"Does it mean that we'll die if all seven points are lost???!"

"Noooo I don't wanna die!!! Not like Eiji! Not like that!!!"

"What should we do!?"

"No... I'm gettin outta here. Let's work together to get out of here..." A guy suggested as he borrowed someone's baseball bats.
Some horrified girls nearby nodded and gathered around him. "On the count of three, we break the windows and jump out alright?"

They nodded. What idiots. This will only end badly. "One...two...THREE!" The guy jumped up with his bat and smashed the corridor windows with the bat, causing lots of window pieces flying everywhere. "Now!"

The frantic girls dove for the broken window in a frenzy, trying to get out.

Suddenly, the sound of rapid fire filled the air, followed by screams. Misaki quickly threw her desk over on its side before hiding behind it. She was not about to get killed for someone else's idiotic mess.

"Oh gosh...!"

While she couldn't see the full scene, she watched as people not even involved fell to their bloody demise. Screams and tears and panic and anger was filling the room fast.

"No! Kari-chan no... Im going to KILL YOU YOU MURDERER!!! f***ING A*****E!" Her boyfriend yelled angrily before grabbing a dead body and running out of her line of sight. Somewhat smart move, though rude to the dead. However, she heard the sound of an exploding body and then he was no more.

Her eyes scanned the room (at least, what she could see of it), wondering if there anything she could do to help people. After all, helping is a great way to get favors and seeing how this game is going, she'll need them.

"Argh!!!!" She heard Miyu cry as she crumbled to the floor.

"Miyu!" Mao yelled as she crawled towards her, avoiding the random fire. "You alright?"

The girl winced in pain as she held onto her leg. Perfect. Misaki immediately crawled over (thank god they sat by each other) , leaned over and whispered to the two, "Don't move." 

Out of nowhere, the voice boomed, "For those of you here right now, I still have not graded all the answers yet. However, Miyu has committed yet another rule infraction, and will receive another 1 point penalty." The voice paused. "I wonder if you'll survive by the end of the third day..."

Again with the point infraction? What rule did she break?

"Let me see that.." Misaki said as she tried to pull up the wounded girl's skirt to see the wound, though had her hand pushed away. 

"It's okay, thanks Misaki-chan," Miyu replied, teeth clenched. "The bullet shot through my leg. So it's okay. It will heal."

"Rather than this, I'm more worried about the situation." she muttered.

Sometime during the commotion, Hakuyan had joined them and after a while, it stopped. Misaki let out a shaky breath, one she hadn't realized she was holding. Finally, it was safe. Or rather, as safe as it could be.

As she stood up, she took a look at the carnage. Multiple dead bodies, all riddled with gun shot wounds. Taking a glance at Miyu, she could see the girl going pale, likely from the loss of blood. So she went over to nearest dead body, saying quietly, "I apologize for ripping your clothes, but it's necessary. Thank you for your contribution." before ripping part of the skirt off. She then got the first aid kit from the closet making her way to the small girl and said to Hakuyan, "Hold her arms, would you? She won't get any medical help otherwise."

With a nod, he did as requested. "H-Hey!" Miyu yelled. "I said-"

"It'll get infected if you don't," she interrupted, getting annoyed at this girl. It was for her wellbeing, so she should except it graciously. Especially since it was her who was giving the medical attention! "If you don't get killed by everything else, you'll die from that. Now please stop complaining and let me do this."

Without another word, she got out the disinfection liquid from the first aid kit, pushed up the girl's skirt (just high enough so that she could get to the wound without her pervert of a boyfriend seeing anything) and with no warning, poured it onto the wound. The girl yelped in pain, jumping in her seat a bit. Afterwards, she took the piece of skirt she had ripped off and wrapped it around her leg. Misaki tightly knotted it before saying, "There. All done."

Miyu watched as Misaki went over to nearest dead body ripping part of their skirt off. She then got the first aid kit from the closet making her way to the small girl and said to Hakuyan, "Hold her arms, would you? She won't get any medical help otherwise."

With a nod, he did as requested.

"H-Hey! I said-" Miyu tried to argue but was cut off short.

"It'll get infected if you don't," she interrupted, getting annoyed at this girl. "If you don't get killed by everything else, you'll die from that. Now please stop complaining and let me do this."

Miyu tried to shake him off, but he was strong and she was weak from the pain. Without another word, Misaki got out the disinfection liquid from the first aid kit, pushed up the girl's skirt (just high enough so that she could get to the wound without her pervert of a boyfriend seeing anything) and with no warning, poured it onto the wound. The girl yelped in pain, jumping in her seat a bit. Afterwards, she took the piece of skirt she had ripped off and wrapped it around her leg. Misaki tightly knotted it before saying, "There. All done."

"Thanks..." she said softly to Misaki who nodded back.

Miyu sighed. She was glad no one noticed. At the side of her right thigh she had a very thin, but long scar, given to her when she got into a car accident a few years ago while on a trip with her family. It was a horrible memory and didn't want anyone to see that ugly thing. She was glad she's all bloody so it was hidden pretty well. 

"Sasaki... You can... let go of me now."

She seem to hear him sigh for a bit before releasing her.

"Hey Sasaki..." Miyu asked. "You know... that girl who was here earlier to look for you..."

"WO-WHOAAA..." he seemed to startle a little. "Erm she-she's justtt-"

"-I think she's already..." Miyu pointed over to a stack of bodies on the ground near the window. 

"Oh..." he replied softly, before staring at the ground for a while, as if he was thinking of a lot of things.

Miyu had lots of things going through her mind as well. But they are all kind of messed up right now. She didn't even know if she was thinking or not. Images of what happened earlier kept flashing across her mind as she tried to shake it off. Everything is like some horror drama acted right in front of her very eyes. Her face looked calm but in reality, she was confused and desperate. She knew she had to be calm but she couldn't help but be afraid. After that incident a few years ago, she had thought of committing suicide many times, but for the sake of her family, she hung on, spent all her time studying and working so that she will not think of any unnecessary thoughts. She had never been afraid of death and never imagined that she would be. 

Sasaki Kohaku - her current boyfriend. She had no memory or idea how he came about being her boyfriend. She started off hating this guy, and she still does, just that... sometimes... She never knew what that guy is thinking. She knew that she is not really his type. She could guess that he definitely has some motive in asking her to be his girlfriend but whatever. She doubt he is useful in this kind of situations anyway. His annoying intrusion actually helped in distracting her from thinking of the past. However, looking at the current situation, whether she has a future or not is really up to kami-sama.

It seems like she's not only hated by everyone... even kami-sama doesn't stand by her...

========================

(Just for the sake of saying but... wouldn't the clothing from a carcass be bad? :V)

Haku nodded, indicating he'd given the same answer. He hoped both he and Misaki were right. But That just meant someone else was wrong.

Suddenly the voice boomed again. "It seems this puzzle is a little too easy. Hmmm. But I don't mind. Miyu, Hiragi, Hakuyan, and Rose. You have lost 1 point due to breaking a rule. Trust me, you do not want to lose 7 points. You have 6 points left."

Hakuyan steeled his nerves. He couldn't believe this. What had he done to lose points. But maybe... he could use this as a clue to figure out the rules.

What happened next was something he was't prepared for. One of the boys snatched his bat away ran towards the window. Some of his classmates grabbed whatever they could and tried smashing the windows open.

"Oh, gosh, no."

Before they knew it, bullets came hurtling towards them. Half of class 2-A was gone in an instant.

The boy who sat next to him, laughed at his jokes, and hung out with him during lunch screamed out his girlfriend's name and used a dead body as a shield to get to the window. But before he could make it, the bomb on the nape of his neck exploded, killing him. He'd died for the sake of a girl who Haku knew for a fact was not at all faithful.

"...Jeez," he hissed. A nudge brought him back to reality. Hiragi stood next to him. She quickly scribbled a note and handed it to him.

Be a good student. People who had tried to break out were killed, you shouldn't leave without the teacher's permission. People who used bad language were exploded.

A good student...huh. He was anything but a good student. But... what could he do.... In this classroom of doom.

"Argh!"

He knew that voice! Miyutan? He joined the group of girls surrounding his girlfriend and followed Misaki's advice. He clenched Hiragi's note in his fist.

"Good job, Misaki-chan. You act well under pressure," he commented softly.

The girls spoke about another infraction, but Hakuyan was only half-listening. What to do next?

"Hey Sasaki..." Miyu began. "You know... that girl who was here earlier to look for you?"

That girl? Now that Miyu mentioned it, he remembered what she'd been talking about before. It'd been after a harsh breakup and he'd pulled the closest girl into his arms. It just happened to be her... Wait! Had Miyu noticed?!

"Wh-whoa!Erm, sh-she's just...."

"I think she's already..." she trailed off and pointed to a stack of bodies.

"Oh..."

He got up and went over to the girl's body. Takahashi Shiina. That's right. Avid member of the debate team. Good at academics. One of the top 20.

"Sorry, Shiina-chan. I'm sorry for being such a terrible person. I'm sorry my last words to you were a lie... I... hope you're in a better place now."

Getting up, he walked back to the group of survivors who had gathered around Miyu.

"Hey...let's break up."

"Well, hello...there." A man suddenly appeared at the teacher's deskm wearing a suit and carrying a briefcase. "I have finished grading your answers. Those who got it correct gain 1 point. Those who got it wrong lose 1 point. Those who don't answer lose 4 points." You should see the results soon."

"Right now it is your break time. You could consider it a point of order. Once this ends, a new rule will be instated. And a new puzzle. Well, then, good luck." The man then opens the door and walks out, closing it behind him.

(Point of order:

Anime Girl 4 Eva: +1

Alcadeias: +1

Misaki: +1

KKLT: +1

Lovestruck: +1

Metantei Kiddo: -4

Note that KKLT has lost another point to unnecessary commenting and Misaki-chan did not wish a good day in her most recent post, so they effectively gain no points.)

Miyu watched interestingly as Sasaki went over close to the dead girl as though he was in pain. It was the first time she saw him act this way, ever since he started hovering around her. He mumbled something before walking back to her.

"Hey...let's break up."

"Eh?" Miyu was pretty surprised with his declaration. She had never expected that.

"Hakuyan!!! What are you talking about? Talk about great timing!" Mao yelled at him.

"No it's okay Mao... He's not being a jerk this time as he usually is."

"But Miyu-chan..."

"Alright Sasaki-kun. Since I have never formally accepted any relationship between us there's no need for any breakups."