Which Is The Best Anime Acording To You

1> Naruto

2> Naruto Shippuden

3> One Piece

4> Death Note

5> Bleach

6> Full Metal Alchemist

OR

7> DETECTIVE CONAN

PROVIDE APPROPRIATE REASONS

post-20660-0-07763200-1367817162_thumb.j

post-20660-0-42068500-1367817590_thumb.j

post-20660-0-43691400-1367817731_thumb.j

post-20660-0-94593600-1367817925_thumb.j

Hmm, now that's an interesting question. I would probably go with Fullmetal Alchemist. Now, let's try to explain why.

Firstly, it is finished. The story has an ending, and a really good one. It doesn't have too much episodes, with it no fillers. Pretty deep and dark plot are another plus, as well as the well made characters and bonds between them. And of course, not to mention the good action, plot twists and some funny comedy in between.

Now, you'd say "the other ones has the same". Well, not quite.

Let's start with Naruto. To be honest, I was even thinking of putting this one as the best, since those 220 episodes are really amazing, and I have nothing against them. But, Naruto Shippuden is what's dragging it down. Because it is not finished yet, and was made into a Mexican TV show. After that, comes One Piece. It has great story, great characters, shows what friends are on the best possible way, BUT just has too many episodes. Next, Death Note. I must say that I haven't seen this anime up until the end, from some personal reasons (even though it was a long time ago), since I really got irritated by that obvious advertisement of the Satanism. That aside, I have to say that L is one of the most brilliant characters I've seen, and I've got nothing negative to say about that part. So, we've came to Bleach. First 60 episodes of Bleach will just make you drool for the anime and it's amazing plot and action. Unfortunately, it turns you down to the ground after the 100-episodes-long fillers (not literally of course, but they really are long). And, I seriously got pissed after seeing that they've actually continued the story after finally ending the one with Aizen. And lastly, Detective Conan! What to say about this show, it is really well thought out, amazing, deep and dark plot with hell a lot of twists, awesome characters and cases. Just being able to solve it together with the main character is fantastic. But of course, why finish the plot when you can make 700 episodes and still end up nowhere. That's what I hate about it.

Although in the end, I personally wouldn't be able to pick one anime and say "this one is the best" since every anime that I've watched so far has something unique that made me like/watch it.

Well, that would be a short version of my thoughts on this. And I'm noting, this is my personal opinion, and I'm not saying that I'm right, or trying to make you think so. On the other side, I'm always opened for debates or discussions, so feel free to ask/say anything.

• Upvote 1

This is a bit of a silly topic considering we already have a "best anime" thread created by Maurice himself right here.

It's amazing how it survived for over a year.