Detective Conan World
Misaki-chan

DCW IRL Round 8: The Habitat

*bang*

'Gah. Fast aren't they.' Vivi hastened her pace.

Vivi and team followed the sound and found the unconscious Hex on the ground.

"Hex!" Sakila shouted.

"My hunch was right I guess." Vivi stared at the wolf on the ground. "Your main target is her. So you target us, knowing she will definitely sacrifice herself."

The nurse shrugged.

"So. You aren't a nurse. Who are you?"

((The infirmary at the safe house. Police are stationed there, and the workers are employed by them

I figure we need a resolution now, since it ends soon))

Hex groaned and sat up. "Agh..." She blinked and looked around, then glanced up at the supposed nurse. "You freakin' shot me in the head!" The girl rubbed her head, wincing at the dark stain coming from her hair. "Damn..." Standing, she swayed and grabbed Vivi's sleeve. "Hey Vi... VI!" Uncharacteristically happy, she glomped the small girl, her fluffy tail wagging vigorously. "Yer okay!" She grinned at Lionel, adding, "Thanks!" Then, still hugging Vivi, she turned her attention back to the labcoat. "Oh yeah... Yer the last one, huh? You've  been spreadin' false information ta the police, posin' as the chief, who ya killed yesterday..." She gave a signal with her left hand, and police officers flooded the room, including the one she'd spoken to. The traitor was pulled in tow, already handcuffed. "The last proof I needed was your attempt on my life. Ya posed the government attacks by spreading crap about the danger of us experiments. But how'd ya think ya'd ever catch those girls? I'm their protector, an' nothin's gonna protect you from me..." The nurse smiled, replying, "I never thought we would... but my successors will come for me. They will show no mercy to you creatures. They will slaughter your kind"

"Tch, I can't die. Creepy, but m' cells won't let ya monsters do a thing."

"And that makes you the biggest monster of all, 93. You shouldn't exist. But your mother interfered with your mutation. You should know that it's irreversible. You will never know the solace of death. You cannot grow any older, and you will watch everyone around you die. No matter ho long it takes, they will leave you one by one."

Hex smiled, not fazed by her words, which were intended to change her. "I know. I've already accepted that. Anyway, some of 'em matter enough that I know I gotta let 'em go someday. So let's start. You leave me first, Assistant Director."

The woman was led out, and Hex grinned, finally letting go of Vivi and wagging her tail. Everything was over. It was resolved. The wolf had never seemed so bright. She hugged Vivi and Lily, then Sakila, even sparing an excited hug for Lionel.  "Ya know," she said, glancing at the sisters. "I've got land left ta me from my parents, a house 'n everythin'. I'm gettin' my job as an officer confirmed... I was actually workin' with 'em in secret the past couple years, Xero was my immediate superior... But, uh.... I am a legal adult at 18.... If you wanted..." Her cheeks turned pink, and her ears twitched. "I could, uh- adopt you girls as my, ya know, sisters, sort of..." She smiled and looked at the girls. "There's a yard, perfect for flyin' in~ Whattaya say?" Her tail wagged violently as she waited for an answer.

((We can add more after, but I don't want another twist 'everybody dies' ending. So let's consider the action over and get to the happy end~ :D))

Edited by Sparrow

(Noooooooo Happy end D: I wanted to just kill myself and Lily and live happily ever after in the afterlife. >__< sigh. :P But oh well... I planned to give her an unhappy end this time around... >__<)

======================

Vivi ignored the fact that the wolf was all over her and watching silently as the nurse was being taken away. 

After the fake nurse has been led away, the wolf turned and talked to them. 

"Ya know," she said, glancing at the sisters.

"I've got land left ta me from my parents, a house 'n everythin'. I'm gettin' my job as an officer confirmed... I was actually workin' with 'em in secret the past couple years, Xero was my immediate superior... But, uh.... I am a legal adult at 18.... If you wanted..." she paused.

"I could, uh- adopt you girls as my, ya know, sisters, sort of..." She smiled and looked at the girls. "There's a yard, perfect for flyin' in~ Whattaya say?" Her tail wagged violently as she waited for an answer.

Giving a small smile, Vivi shook her head, with Lily smiling and standing beside her. "You've got a long life ahead of you. You should plan, think of how you can benefit the society, we will only bring hindrance and sorrow to you. We sisters are jinxed. Whoever who associates with us, tries to control us, or bring us to their side will not come to a happy end."

"Our family. Then our dad. Then the scientist. Even the director. Xero... You get it don't you?" Vivi took a short glance at Lily and they both shared the same sentiments. The sisters knew. Both of them already knew what fate awaits them. It was death. So before that, they would want to fulfil their dream - and that is, to find the perfect resting place, where nobody would be there to disturb their peace, and a place where they could die happily. They couldn't tell it to anyone. Definitely not Sparrow. They could never tell her they were looking for a resting place, where they could die. They could never tell her, that both of them would die soon. The experiments have taken a toll on their bodies. Their regeneration rate was amazing, and their bodies are made to produce adrenaline quick but is usually suppressed by medication and their own psychology strength. The medication could have caused Vivi's indifference and probably lack of it that caused Lily to go psychotic. However, even with the amazing rate of regeneration and their apparent anti-aging body with the ever-refreshing cells, they have one very natural enemy. At the very most, they can only survive for another 10 years. There was no reason to add more sorrow to any one else's life. They will live in solitude until their life ends in their own world of paradise. The rest of the world will just forget about their existence and no one will feel sad that they are gone.

Lily nodded in agreement with Vivi and both of them turned and took flight into the blue blue sky.

==========================================================

(Yesss... just let us dieeee. :V)

Hex watched the girls go, her eyes changing. They glowed yellow as she looked at the ground. "I'll miss you two... I have ta let you go, so it may as well be while yer still happy an' young..." Her tail slowed, and out of sad habit touched the scars on the sides of her head. "Whatever you do, be happy!!" she shouted after them, letting the echo of the hall carry her words to the two girls. When the sound of her voice had faded away to a murmur and she could hear only the distant flapping of their wings, Hex turned to Sakila and Lionel. "Sorry I didn't tell you about my involvement in the escape plans... I didn't want anybody ta try an' torture info outta ya..." She swallowed the emotion left by the girls' departure and smiled at the other experiments. "I guess you two'll... wanna go back ta life as usual..." Her voice was soft and strained, and she grabbed a towel, wetting it from the sink and scrubbing the blood out of her hair. "Unless there's anythin' ya need ta know." She looked at them in question. "Saki? Lion?" And though she wondered where Jae was as well she settled for knowing that these four, these experiments, were alive, safe, and had something to strive for. "Do you two have anywhere ta stay? Er someone ta take care o' ya?"

(Get everything wrapped up people! This ends on June 7th, no extra time given.)

The two had just gotten into the car when the call came. "Riess," Marie answered.

"Your job is done."

"Bu-"

"You are done. Our initial assessment of the targets was found to have fault and as a result, has been changed. So you are done. Get back to HQ ASAP, understand?"

"I understand Sir."

"Good. I will see you then."

And with that, she hung up. Andrew asked, "So what did the big man tell you?"

"We're done here."

"But we haven't gotten the experiments yet."

"He said we're done. The experiments were not as much of a threat as first assessed."

"Huh. So you call Moretti, I get the tickets?"

"Of course."

~~~~~

Ziva laid in the cot, her eyes following the busy figure of one Grace Webb. She never did get why the woman was now helping them. Granted, she had been far more humane with them than any of the other scientists, but she still had been one of them.

"Do you need something?" Grace asked, turning around and coming closer to the girl to make sure everything was ok.

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why are you helping us?"

The redhead paused for a moment before taking a seat by Ziva. She gave herself a few moments to think about the answer before saying, "Because it's the right thing to do."

The barbary lion shot up from her lying position and yelled, anger from so many years coming to surface, "And yet experimenting on us was ok?!"

The two kept on their eyes on the other, silence consuming them until Grace broke it. "I never said what I did was right."

"Then why did you do it?"

Once again, the redhead took a few moments to think over her answer. She then replied, "I suppose because at the time, I thought it was right. I was young, eager to make something of myself. I jumped at the first opportunity, though I grew to regret it later on."

"So why did you stay?"

"Because no one was allowed to leave the Habitat," she said. "Not you, not me. not anybody."

Ziva let out a sound, one the woman couldn't quite define, before saying, "Water."

A surprised look appeared on her face before giving a smile and answering, "Got it."

Hex's hug took Lionel by surprise. He tried to get away, not that she noticed it under her strong hold. His face felt hot. Filling a plastic cup with water from the filter in the infirmary and tossed it over his head. What's wrong with me?

"By the way, that thing about never dying? she was just jealous." He said awkwardly.

"Thanks, that 'elps." Hex smiled wryly.

"So how much land have you got? I'll be getting a mansion in few days apparently. It'll be lonely, but I'll have to kick those 'people' out who don't work and just live by shrinking my estate." people as in relatives. The people present exchanged surprised looks.

"How old are you?" Sakila asked.

"18." He said.

(Was writing this before, didn't see recent posts :V )

-Insert Vivi's speech and the flight of twins-

"So do you have someone to take care of ya?" Hex asked.

"Not really, but I do have a place to live. You're welcome anytime."

"Does that include me?" Sakila asked.

"No it doesn't."

"..."

"Why did you ask in the first place?" Lionel sighed. A fast black car sped past them, with a familiar license plate. Lionel smirked. One shouldn't be too hateful.

"Later guys."

(Well, lets wrap this up, shall we? Sorry for being so inactive >_<)

Ring ring~

"Whoozit?"

"Sakila? Aren't you up yet?"

"A'll beyupina sec...."

"I hope you haven't forgotten about today..."

"I'm up! I'm up! And you know I don't forget!"

She threw her phone on the nightstand, leapt from her bed and skidded across her room. Throwing on a robe, she went across the hall and knocked on the door. It opened to reveal her roommate.

"Hex! You're not ready yet?"

Hex looked her up and down and made a face.

"Fine. You're not ready yet either?"

"That's better. And no, I've decided not to go."

"What? Why?!"

"I... This is better for me, you know? I've embraced it and accepted it. Trying to change back now... Well, good luck to you and the rest of them, though."

"Hex..." Sakila hugged the wolf and smiled. "Thank you."

"Sure. See ya." She gave a trademark smile and went back to her room. Sakila eyed some paperwork in her desk. Must be hard being a police officer.

She changed into nicer clothes and grabbed her stuff before heading out of the house. The route was a familiar one. She'd been walking down the same route for the last two years. Her destination was the Habitat.

It had been two years since the safe house dilemma. Sakila had taken Hex up on her offer and moved in with her. Now, she was 18 and had been working with the Medicorps company to help the experiments. The purple poison used to kill Xero had been safely converted to a reversal serum. Today, they had organized a ceremony to celebrate their success.

Sakila was used to morphing between her usual and full human form, but for this event, she'd decided to stay as her hybrid self. Her ears poked up through her hair and her rosettes were covered by a large white coat. A Medicorps badge was attached to her right lapel. She'd once despised it. But the coat and badge all signified something different now: support.

It was all over.

Or so she thought.

"Sakila."

"Dr. Webb. I'm guessing we're all ready to go," she said upon her arrival. The old building had been torn apart and replaced by a facility to research the effects of the purple serum. The head of this new project was Dr. Grace Webb. Sakila had worked with her the entire time.

"Yes, everything has been prepared. The guests are here as well."

Sakila glanced at the audience to find familiar faces looking back at the stage. All of the experiments, looking better than they ever had, decked out in dresses and suits.

"Well, Dr. Webb, the mic is all yours."

She nodded and gave Sakila a tight smile before walking up to the mic.

"Ladies and gentlemen. My name is Dr. Grace Webb and I'd like to welcome you all to..."

Sakila drowned out her voice and closed her eyes. All over. It's all over. She would no longer be able to leap across the dining and get Hex mad. She would no longer be able to hear the TV from downstairs while pretending to do her work upstairs. She would no longer be able to claim her rosettes were exotic tattoos she'd gotten on a trip to Mongolia.

But she didn't regret it. None of it. She just wanted to become normal. She had come so far.

"...and I thought that I wanted that as well. But not I realize that I do not. Throughout my exeperience with them, I've found these experiments to be even less necessary than their animal counterparts. In fact, they shouldn't even exist."

Wait, what?

"They have nothing to contribute to this world. They are monsters. Monsters that should not be outside bars."

What was Dr. Webb saying?!"

"And so, I have taken it upon myself to save society from their existence."

She took out what looked like a small remote.

"Have a nice life in hell. Where you all are meant to be."

And then she clicked a small button.

The building started trembling and a sudden BOOM shook the room. Sakila barely had time to react as another explosion shook the building and flames shot up. Sakila was thrown back against a wall. The fire erupted around her as her vision blurred. She felt as if her skin was melting off.

And then everything went black.

Sakila took one last breath as her eyes closed forever.

(OMG! Surprise ending! Grace Webb ends up going psycho and sets the entire building on fire. Therefore killing all the experiments who attended the ceremony. Including Sakila. I just wanted die again xD Yay~~~)

(Lovely. And you were ranting about me killing off Vivi. You went and killed everyone else including yourself :V)

----------------

[A few years later in the depths of the forest]

*chirp* *chirp*

A little bird bounced across a small stretch of sheltered field, it's song echoing throughout the quiet forest with the break of dawn. Beyond the cliff, the stream water trinkles noisily as it attracted tiny animals for a drink of water. On the sheltered field close to the stream, there was a tiny hut, built clumsily, patches of different coloured wood used, apparently it was broken and patched. The layout in the guy was simple, but the exterior is decorated with flowers and plants of different variety and colors. There were traces of footprints on the empty ground where there are no grass to cover the soil. There is a small patch of land outside of the hut which showed signs of gardening but there are no more plants growing there. Just beside it, there is a clumsily made swing, built on the branch of a large willow tree. Sheltered by the huge canopy, only a limited amount of light is able to pass through, but there is one area there where the canopies parted, revealing the blue sky and white fluffy clouds. Underneath this is a tiny open field where the grass grew green and long due to the abundance of sunlight. The long grass swayed under the gentle breeze, it's rustles can be heard through the quiet and empty field.

Wait. Empty?

No. Hidden by the long grass, there were actually two girls laying silently beside each other on the field, both staring quietly up at the sky. They just lay there silently without any exchange of words for a couple of hours.

Finally, one spoke.

"Vi..."

"Yea?" The other one replied.

"We... Had a great life... Hadn't we...?" The girl's voice trailed off.

"... We did." She smiled faintly.

They then resumed their moment of silence for some time.

"I can't remember anything before our meeting in the habitat... But..." Vivi took some short breaths. "From the moment I met you, I felt so secure..."

"Vi... " the other girl whispered.

"After that, we lived together, peacefully in the hut. But our peaceful days didn't last long and we had to separate." The girl coughed to hold back her emotions. "But we still came back together after that."

"Our bond will not be cut off so easily..." She smiled with some difficulty. "We're twins after all. We were once one..."

"Then just as we thought we regained our freedom and peace, it wasn't for long before it was broken. However, that incident allowed us to finally create a bond with the rest of them. Even though it was short, it was satisfying."

"So are you satisfied?" The other girl asked softly and Vivi nodded.

"We lived peacefully, planted flowers, built our hut, flew as high as we could, swam in the rivers, caught and cooked our own food... "

"..and played together, seen the animals living here, seen the top of the mountain, experienced the seasons, made our own clothing..."

"Yea..."

Both of them returned to silence.

"I'm tired Vivi." The girl whispered weakly.

"How long has it been since we last slept?"

"Didn't keep count... All I thought of... was to stay awake... for as long as possible..."

"I see. Me too... But I guess it's the limit already huh..."

"... Yea." The girl nodded as she grabbed the hand of the other girl laying beside her.

"Shall we.. See each other again... Up there?" Vivi stared up at the sky.

"Yea... And vi... In my next life... I wanna be your sis again..." Lilly's eyes slowly closed as she spoke.

"Hah... How stupi...." Vivi's voice trailed off as her heavy eyelids fell as well.

'Me too... lily... Me too...'

Silence once again encapsulated the peaceful patch of green as the two girls lay there, peacefully, never to open their eyes again.

-----

(Right. My ending. Didn't know how I should end but I still did. There. All dies. :V )

((Am I the only one who wants people to live? TT_TT))

Hex had just finished her paperwork for the day and was spinning around in the swivel-chair Sakila had given her for her 20th birthday. Her tail wagged as she thought of the surprise the girl would have when she got home. She may have wanted to eat at that ceremony, but there was no way Saki could resist the standard dessert Hex had been perfecting. As she boiled up a batch of caramel sauce to pour over the custard flan, she turned on the news channel, wanting to hear the speech Sakila had been working on for the event. When the program began, she set her saucepan aside and wagged her tail through the apron she'd received from the girl for Christmas. "She'll do a great job." The ceremony took off.

"...and I thought that I wanted that as well. But not I realize that I do not. Throughout my exeperience with them, I've found these experiments to be even less necessary than their animal counterparts. In fact, they shouldn't even exist."

Wait, what?

"They have nothing to contribute to this world. They are monsters. Monsters that should not be outside bars."

What was this?! That woman had been working with the experiments since day one! She should know the truth!

"And so, I have taken it upon myself to save society from their existence."

What?

She took out what looked like a small remote.

"Have a nice life in hell. Where you all are meant to be."

And then she clicked a small button.

"No..." The screen fizzled out to static as the cameras recording the event were destroyed, and she froze. Her final glimpse of Sakila had been a shot of her face as Dr. Webb had activated the explosives. Fear, confusion.... but why? Why was this happening now? Just after everything was coming back together...

"No... No, no no! She's supposed to survive! They're all supposed to live and become part of this damned world! How could they  be monsters to those who created them and now destroy everything they ever worked toward?!" Tears of anger were wiped away as she panicked and snatched her phone from the table. The ringback tone of her first speed dial played softly, a melody she'd come to associate with the girl. But the call wouldn't go through to Sakila's phone.

What had happened was no trick, no cruel, twisted joke. Once again, everything was being destroyed by the very people who'd given them their mutated existence. Hex closed her eyes, and she knew that somewhere far from here, near a hut where two girls had spent the only happy days of their lives, there was no more laughter to be had. The trees had reclaimed the last breath of the two she'd seen off, just two years ago. And now that last, faded glimmer of Sakila was nothing more. There was no reality check, no girl coming inside late with shopping bags laden with the work she'd put off and whatever she'd seen in a shop window. There would be no more monday morning rituals of tossing out the hardened bread and making the perfect toast, or lounging about on their day off watching whatever they hated on television, just to enjoy the freedom of being alive outside of the habitat. As the sound from her phone ceased, Hex remembered the words that labcoat had spoken on her last day in the safehouse. 

"And that makes you the biggest monster of all, 93. You shouldn't exist. But your mother interfered with your mutation. You should know that it's irreversible. You will never know the solace of death. You cannot grow any older, and you will watch everyone around you die. No matter ho long it takes, they will leave you one by one."

She had known that this was true. Even the experimental cure couldn't change a thing. She was to be the survivor, the experiment that lived on as the others passed, never to be replaced or acknowledged in society. In a world that did such terrible things, that never accepted them in the first place, what could she expect? Would they return, when they realized she hadn't died and wouldn't, return and take her back to the lab, start the experiments all over again, and remind her of what the director had destroyed?

Mid-panic attack, she held down the 2nd speed dial button and listened to the soothing ringback tone. As per her expectations, she had to leave a message. She always did. "Lion... I hope you're alright. If you haven't seen the program yet, and you weren't there... Everyone... she-" Hex couldn't bring herself to say it. "Most likely it'll be the top story for a while...." She coughed, giving a small smile as she added, "I know it's been a while, and you've also been busy. And this is a tragedy... But that's why I need it, I guess, as a distraction. Remember back when we were escaping the habitat, and you said we could go watch a movie? I'd like to take you up on that..."

She hung up the phone, giving a sigh. Had there been a single experiment spared? Aside from herself, did anyone stay away from the ceremony? With her heart beat still unsteady and the feeling of death lingering in her mind, she trudged back into the kitchen, glancing at the flan she'd been making: In the pan, the caramel sauce was a burnt and dark as her last vision of the camera screens in the program. She set the saucepan in the sink and ran cold water over it as she waited for someone to contact her. The new chief of police would either demand that she, the experiments' representative in the force, come in and work the case, or that she take off on this one for personal leave.... She didn't know which she'd prefer, as there was nothing to investigate, only the moment to relive, and yet it could put them at rest to have someone there who knew, who remembered how far they'd come from their cages to that shining moment when all eyes were on them for their accomplishments, and to help them forget the next...

Hex's phone rang, and her ears perked up. She flipped open the phone, desperate for contact and not caring whether it was the Chief or Lionel. "Hello!"

"Hello!" Said Lionel. "Look Hex, I really really was going to go to the ceremony, but I-" He wondered why she was silent. "Okay I admit it I overslept." He yawned, still in his pajamas. He had been up viewing these awesome shows called animes. He dusted a feather off his huge bed and rung the bell for his butler. He had at last moved into his house, which was quite big and had dozens of servants he didn't kick out.

"Sebastion! make me some tea!" He yelled. "Helloooo, Hex?" "Lion...you're alive." "...HUH?" In an hour he was dressed in a black suit with a white shirt, heading to the hospital in a black sports car. He felt like laughing. Grace had actually used the device he gave her. Not only would it demolish the ceremony hall, but also all centres of Medicorps. Reports of explosions worldwide had already begun airing. He parked with a screech and stepped out.

"I wonder if she's finished it..." he muttered to himself. Grace was in the ICU. But that was not his purpose. He got hands on the tiny clutch she carried and opened it.

"Success..."

===

It was night. Hex still stood in front of Sakila's grave, tears flowing from her eyes. "Why?...." She asked no one in particular. "Why did she have to go?"

"That's life. We'll never know why Grace did it. I think we can classify majority of intelligence as good or bad, but good is shown by actions rather than words because the bad can hide behind good words." Lionel said.

"Yeah, guess yer right..." she sobbed. Slowly he took out a slim dart, unnoticed by Hex who wasn't in her best state. It precisely hit her behind her neck, causing paralysis. In seconds, the venom acted and she fell to the ground, still as the cold air. What she thought could never happen had been made possible by Grace. Sighing, he turned around.

"Time to get Medicorps back on track..." He said to himself, trying to take his mind off of what he had done. A single drop made him look up at the starry sky. He always thought he had eyes of stone. Guess he was wrong.

:D :D :D

((xD Still immune~ But I guess Lionel didn't know that xP))

Hex twitched her fingers as feeling came back into them, stretching out as her body returned to normal. Her ears flattened against her head, and she growled under her breath. Lionel was a traitor. He had probably had something to do with the deaths of the experiments at the ceremony... She stood as soon as she was able and cracked her back, flipping open her phone. In a minute she was on the line with her boss. After she'd explained the situation, she declared her intentions, and the chief did not try to talk her out of it. Hex's eyes glowed yellow as she clenched her fists at her sides, taking a deep breath to keep herself calm. She would take personal leave from work, a temporary resignation, and find everyone responsible for harming the experiments. And one by one, she would take them down, administering justice any way she could. She figured since Dr. Webb was in the hospital, she'd start with Lionel. He wouldn't expect her to come back. If she couldn't get them arrested, she had a backup plan. But it was a bit more... violent.

((Great, now she's an immortal vigilante xP Good luck labcoats xD))

A ghostly Sakila floated around Hex. "Aaaaaveeeeeeeeenge meeeeee~~~~~", she cried before going back to paint her ghostly nails.

(XD yaaay~ what a fun roleplay, y'all ^^ though it was kinda on and off, felt like we pulled through in the end. And the middle was extremely interesting~! Like Operation Jailbreak! Xerooooooo *sniffs* xD hope we can all play again soon ^^)

(Yay it was awesome! I wanted some incest and yuri but I figured there were minors and I prob couldn't play this out real well. So I settled for sibling love <3 and sorry all for ignoring you and keeping those two in their little world of their own. And great job to everyone and thanks a lot to misaki for a wonderful round!)

(I kinda forgot about this round for a while, but it was a fun round. Shame there wasn't many people.)

^this.

(Well, at least I know how to roleplay now. :P sankyou Misaki-chan)

(Well, I'll call this finished since everyone seems to be more or less done, though if you need to you can add one more post to really wrap things up. And if you could tell me how I did and where I could improve as a mod, that would be great <3  But thank you to everyone who participated in this round!)

((Sweet round guys~ I get to be a mutant AND a vigilante xP

Could've used more Moho to liven up the labcoats' side xP But it was cool. Vi, Lily and Sakila, I will avenge you~ And Lionel will pay. Attempted murder charges or death~? Hmmmmmm. Misaki, THANK YOUUUU, that was awesome! x) ))

(So sorry guys, totally spaced on posting MVRP (I blame finals)! So, without further ado, Round 9's MVRP is....

Kaito Kid Legendary Thief!

While everyone added to the story in their own unique way, KKLT actively contributed quite a bit and as a result I believe she deserves the award. Congrats!