Detective Conan World
Charala97

The probable ending you'd give for each Black Organization member.

16 members have voted

1. 1. Accoring to you, who will die by the end of DC?

• Anokata
    • Gin
    • Vodka
    • Vermouth
    • Sherry (though she is not working for them now)
    • Bourbon
    • Chianti
    • Korn
  2. 2. What will happen to Sherry?

• She'll be murdered
    • She'll commit suicide
    • She'll return to her original form and survive
    • She'll remain as Ai Haibara for the rest of her life

Gosho Aoyama has already mentioned in an interview that he is going to give DC a happy ending. So that will most likely mean the END of the Black Organization. But what will happen to its members after that? Will they all die or will some escape? In this Topic, you can post the ending you predict for a BO member. You can write about anyone, high ranked or low. Maybe some  of our guesses turn out to be true! So, lets begin... and yes, do you cast your vote on the above poll!

My theory on Ai/Sherry/Shiho's death is that at the end of the series when the real battle against the BO begins, she's going to try commiting suicide by taking a pill. She accidentally takes a pill that causes her to lose her memory, though, so Agasa and Conan decide not to tell her about her real story. She live as Ai for the rest of her life and falls in love with Mitsuhiko.

• Upvote 1

My theory on Ai/Sherry/Shiho's death is that at the end of the series when the real battle against the BO begins, she's going to try commiting suicide by taking a pill. She accidentally takes a pill that causes her to lose her memory, though, so Agasa and Conan decide not to tell her about her real story. She live as Ai for the rest of her life and falls in love with Mitsuhiko.

I also hope that Shiho doesn't die and remains as Haibara..... I also have a strange feeling that Vermouth is going to commit suicide at the end of the series. Her personality seems to suggest that. Not to mention the way her life has been in the BO...... 

As much as I am annoyed by the theoretical pairing Conan x Haibara, I don't wish her death. I think she deserves to start her life all over again. I agree that staying in child form and living the most innocent period of life again might be the best solution.

• Upvote 1

I think Haibara will either evolve back into an adult or stay as a child. She doesn't have anything to return to if she went back to being an adult, but she will have friends if she stayed as a child. However, I'm pretty sure Sherry and Akai are destined to meet and I'm certain Akemi's PS was to ask Akai to protect Haibara. It'd look weird if an evil eyed man (described by Conan in Red vs Black) follows Haibara around.

I have mixed feelings about it.