Detective Conan World
Akazora

"Lupin III vs. Detective Conan: The Movie" News and Discussion

lvsc_logo_top.png

lupinthethirdvsdetectiveconanthemovie.pn

A Shounen Sunday leak yesterday and the preview at the end of Movie 17 today both announced that a new crossover movie of Lupin the Third and Detective Conan will come to theaters December 7th of this year.  It will feature an all-original plot.

Official movie website: http://lupicona-movie.com/

Edited by Akazora
  • Upvote 2

I can't wait! This has to just as good as the Lupin III and Detective Conan Special! (Although the Hakuba look-alike kinda threw me off at first....) :D

I also think they should have done a Hayate no Gotoku and Detective Conan crossover special, too. They're in the same company and there have been a lot of Conan-related stuff there, too.

I'm very excited to see this, especially since there will be Kaito Kid 

Might not be Kaitou Kid, I saw some previews on the official DC facebook and it shown Kaitou Kid shooting the same gun Lupin had, if my memory serves correct everyone says he doesn't shoot a gun. They even mention he doesn't shoot guns in the 10th movie.

Might not be Kaitou Kid, I saw some previews on the official DC facebook and it shown Kaitou Kid shooting the same gun Lupin had, if my memory serves correct everyone says he doesn't shoot a gun. They even mention he doesn't shoot guns in the 10th movie.

The same movie Kid sprays a 180 degree arc across a room with a Mac 10? (That kind of shooting was how Nakamori knew Kid was upstairs too.)

Lupin III vs. Detective Conan The Movie stayed at #1 during its second weekend 

In the film, the "Cherry Sapphire," an illusive secret treasure that holds the key to the entire world, will bring the two titular characters in a "head-to-head confrontation." Lupin is suspected of stealing the gem, and "when the truth is revealed, the curtain will open on the greatest battle in the world."

The film earned 473,126,798 yen (US$4,547,221) on 329 screens for a new total of 1,445,987,935 yen (US$13,897,390)

- source Anime News Network

as of Dec 23.

so anyone seen the movie Yet.  :twisted:

Lupin the 3rd vs. Detective Conan: The Movie earned around US$6,288,900 at the Japanese box office in its first two days.

This number increased to US$13,897,390 by December 15, 2013.

The film earned ¥3.59 billion (US$34.4 million) in the month after being released.

By January 7, 2014 the film had grossed ¥3.63 billion (US$34.7 million) and became the highest grossing Detective Conan film.

By January 19, it had grossed ¥4 billion (US$38.29 million).