Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Trivia In Detective Conan!

Ok. Then, Ran has been wanting to date with the awesomest girl, ai. She have been stalking her and when she saw her entering jodie's car, she followed into the trunk. When she heard the gunshots, she jumped to protect ai so that ai would also like her. But since she made her faint, she hate haer more than ever.

Better?lol. No offence to anybody

Ok. Then, Ran has been wanting to date with the awesomest girl, ai. She have been stalking her and when she saw her entering jodie's car, she followed into the trunk. When she heard the gunshots, she jumped to protect ai so that ai would also like her. But since she made her faint, she hate haer more than ever.

Better?lol. No offence to anybody

yay ^-^ now i can be happy *hugs Shuuichi Akai* I like it when Ai wins ^-^

Have you noticed the similaraties between Magic Kaito and Detective Conan?

1. Ginzo Nakamori and Kogoro Mouri:

• They both looked alike (beside the hairstyles [and their moustache style]).

• They both have somewhat similar second name 'Nakamori', 'Mouri'.

• And they both have daughters that looked identical to each (except the hairstyles).

• Both had someway related to the police: Kogoro use to be a police officer - Ginzo is an inspector.

2. The Pairings:

• Akako Koizumi [cool type (Megumi Hayashibara)]-> Kaito [protagonist (Kappei Yamaguchi)]-> LOVE <-Aoko [similar look to Ran]<-Saguru [Looks a bit similar to *below*]

• Shiho Miyano [cool type (cast: Megumi Hayashibara)]-> Shinichi [protagonist (Kappei Yamaguchi)]-> LOVE <-Ran [similar look to Aoko]<-(?) Dr. Araide [Looks a bit smilar to *above*]/ Eisuke Hondou

3. Akako Koizumi and Shiho Miyano:

• Both mature (Akako [not really]) and cool types...

• And both of them are somewhat... EVIL...! Shiho: Ex member of the Black Organization - Akako: Witch.

• Both of them had someway to do with poisons... Shiho: APTX4869 - Akako: Liquids and witch's ingridients.

• Share the same seiyu (Megumi Hayashibara).

• Both had no parents... I don't know about Akako, really... but they did not show she had any...

• Akako had feelings for the protagonist (Magic Kaito), Kaito Kuroba... while Shiho had feelings for the protagonist (Detective Conan), Shinichi Kudo. And both protagonists (Shinichi and Kaito) share the same seiyu as well (Kappei Yamaguchi).

• Both are loyal to the protagonists (of each manga).

• I don't know how to say it, but... Shiho and Agasa... Akako and the evil butler... someway similar... :D

4. Ran Mouri and Aoko Nakamori:

• They looked identical, except for the hairstyles.

• They both know fighting skills: Ran with her Karate, Akako with... mops and fish (fish only to Kaito).

• Both scared of ghosts... (Really? Kaoko...uhm! I mean Aoko...)

• Their father had someway to do with the poice... Kogoro Mouri: Ex police officer. Ginzo Nakamori: Inspector.

• Both their fathers looked somehow similar (look above), identical to be more precise.

• Both Ran and Aoko have love interest with the protgonist: Ran -> Shinichi. - Aoko -> Kaito. Whom again share the same seiyu: Kappei Yamaguchi.

5. Shinichi Kudo and Kaito Kuroba:

• Both are protagonist...

• Both looked so identical, except for the hairstyles.

• Share the same seiyu: Kappei Yamaguchi.

• Both had old man as their partners (or rather assistance) which in some kind of way are similar: Shinichi Kudo - Hiroshi Agasa. Kaito Kuroba - Konosuke Jii.

• Both have love interests with their childhood friends (look above)... ahh, okay, okay! Shinichi Kudo - Ran Mouri. Kaito Kuroba - Aoko Nakamori.

• Both their fathers are famous: Yusaku Kudo as a famous mysery novelist, while Toichi Kuroba is a famous gentlemen thief (or rather, a famous magician).

• Both Shinichi and Kaito are similar to their father: Toichi used to be a unbeatable oppenent for Yusaku... and now for the second generation: Kaito is an unbeatable oppenent for Shinichi... (I wrote it rather lame there...)

• Both are rather popular in their school: Kaito with his magic, and Shinichi as a famous high school detective.

• Both had an 'organization' to deal with: Kaito and Snake... Shinichi and the Black Organization.

• Both have secret indentities. Shinichi Kudo -> (secret [same person]) Conan Edogawa. Kaito Kuroba -> (secret [same person]) Kaitou Kid.

• Both are targeted.

• Both are famous.

• Both are clever... and both of them are very... sly...!

• Both are rather popular with girls.

• Each have a well known unskilled-something: Shinichi - deaf tone... Kaito - very sucks at skating.

Haha, I hope you all enjoyed reading this 'useless' list...!

1. Ginzo Nakamori and Kogoro Mouri:

• They both looked alike (beside the hairstyles [and their moustache style]).

• They both have somewhat similar second name 'Nakamori', 'Mouri'.

• And they both have daughters that looked identical to each (except the hairstyles).

• Both had someway related to the police: Kogoro use to be a police officer - Ginzo is an inspector.

on the topic of daughters that look similar... Aoyama-sensei only had a few different face styles for a long time, so they were often repeated.... Kazuha looks a little like Ran too

Jodie x Vermouth(araide that time)

Ran x Ai (they were hugging each other till they fell asleep at 345.lol)

And this is the third.

4th= Ran x Vermouth(If Shinichi hadn't come, Vermouth(Araide) would have kissed her)

5th= Ran x Sonoko(If Sonoko hadn't sprain her wrist, she would've been the one to kiss her)

4th= Ran x Vermouth(If Shinichi hadn't come, Vermouth(Araide) would have kissed her)

5th= Ran x Sonoko(If Sonoko hadn't sprain her wrist, she would've been the one to kiss her)

lawl

Kazuha x Vermouth (Kazuha said that Vermouth, who was dressed as Araide, was good looking)

Good trivias everyone :D

I noticed something somewhat and somehow similar between Doraemon and Detective Conan :D

Detective Boys and Nobita & his friends.

Detective_Boys_Nobita_and_friends.jpg

Conan_and_Nobita.jpeg

Ayumi_Yoshida_and_Shizuka_%28Doraemon%29.jpg

Mitsuhiko_and_Soneo_%28Doraemon%29.jpg

Genta_and_Gian_%28Doraemon%29.png

And Doraemon and Agasa~

...finding some pictures...

I noticed something somewhat and somehow similar between Doraemon and Detective Conan :D

Conan_and_Nobita.jpeg

And Doraemon and Agasa~

LOL..m146.gif Nice one! You're absolutely right!07.gif

What's Doraemon? Lesbian couples...? Somehow I don't think any of them were on even the verge of romantic... I liked the Magic Kaito Detective Conan similarity chart though! It's like the exact same thing but in a different formatting. (except nobody supports Kaito X Akako, do they? While for me (a ShinRan) there are much too many AiCon... (no offense to AiCons.)

File 677... Red Robbery Part 1. That's the case where there was the armed bank robbery with the detective boys and Jodie and Scar Akai! They were at a liquor store and Andre brought that up:

File677_003.pngFile677_004.png

yeah right. i remember that one.

189258_10150118595091122_608406121_6568463_1209687_n.jpg

Conan_and_Nobita.jpeg

And Doraemon and Agasa~

Hahaha! lol. nice. but you know what. that's the triva in japanese movie's or shows. they has always a guy with a glass. a girl. a boy. and a fat boy. similar to them.

189258_10150118595091122_608406121_6568463_1209687_n.jpg

Really? but the pictures are so uncannily similar....

By the way, did anyone notice that for the first volume and a third Conan had three little bits of hair sticking out of the back of his head? So did Ran. I own the volumes so I thought that was slightly strange....

1.Gin's hair color has changed multiple times throughout the series, from light brown to blonde to silver.

2.Shinichi's favorite food is lemon pie

3.Out of all 390+ cases where Kogoro has been, he has actually solved less than 10 without being knocked out by Conan, and even during the less than ten cases he wasn't knocked out, he had assistance from Conan during most of them.

4.Gin is left handed, and his favorite weapon is the Beretta M1934.

5.Shuichi Ikeda, the man who plays Shuichi Akai(and Toichi Kuroba) (hehe) is married to Sakiko Tamagawa, the voice actress who plays Akemi Miyano (So it's almost like Akai (or Toichi) got married to Akemi!)

6. Eisuke Hondou once had leukemia!

7. Hakuba Saguru once stated to Aoko (and I quote) : "A man who is 180 cm tall, 65 kg weight, and was born on August 29th, under the virgo zodiac, who has group 'A' blood type...like me...is willing to go out with you." (I think he was attempting to flirt there by impressing her with his biological information)

8.Shinichi's address, Block 21, District 2, Beika City, Tokyo, was based off of the famous Sherlock Holmes address 221B Baker Street, London!

9. Although Gin is very intelligent, he always forgets the faces and names of those he killed (He must have killed a few too many to remember!)

10. Jodie is a bad driver, whereas her new FBI friend Andre is an excellent one.

11. Speaking of Jodie, her name is based off of Clarice Starling, an FBI officer and the main character in Silence of the Lambs, who was played by famous actress Jodie Foster

12.Gosho has hinted many times before that FBI officers may be BO members... he earlier implied that Jodie was actually Vermouth (before it was revealed she was an FBI agent) and that Andre was a BO spy.

13.Akai's favorite drink is Bourbon... that's pretty ironic... or maybe it isn't :twisted:

14.The reason why in movie 13 Takagi finds Sango and Jugo's names so funny is because their names form a calculus equation! San=3, go=5, and jugo=15, and of course 3(san) X 5(go) =15 (jugo). Pretty funny, huh?

15.Speaking of the Yokomizo brothers, Sango's hair looks like coral, and sango also means coral in Japanese!

16. Kansuke once was pursuing a criminal he believed to be the killer of an officer from his childhood in the Nagano village, Kuroto Kai, in which an avalanche formed and caused him to lose his left eye (the scar) and movement in his leg, where he was believed dead until high school classmate and fellow officer Koumei found him while pursuing the criminal

17.Heizo and Okiya are the only two frequently appearing characters that never (or rarely ever) open their eyes

18. Korn and Vodka are the only two characters that are always seen wearing sunglasses (even while they're wearing a halloween mask!)

19. Officer Toyama and Heizo Hattori had once discussed Heiji and Kazuha and marriage... which must have been pretty awkward for Kazuha, who was pretending to be asleep in the backseat.

20. Officer Tomedoes appear in both the manga and anime, but his name was never referred to or mentioned in the manga, though it was claimed to be Officer Tome in the anime.

21. Kaito has a fear of fish, or ichthyophobia

22. The anime has messed up the story a couple of times; in episode 7, Gin and Vodka were supposed to be on a train Conan was on, which is where Conan discovers their codenames, but in the anime, they are look alikes, not the real Gin and Vodka, and they are arrested, so their names come up later. Also, Akemi Miyano was originally supposed to die in episode 13 where she pretended to be a little girl looking for her father, but instead she was killed one episode before Haibara's appearance while pretending to work at a bank she had robbed.

23. The English version of the manga and anime have also made some changes. At first, the English version named Gin and Vodka Melkior and Kaspar in the manga, but later on, they subtly changed it to Gin and Vodka. Also, there are name changes to everyone in the anime besides for Conan (they give characters American names), and there are name changes mainly to Shinichi (Jimmy), Ran(Rachel), Kogoro (Richard), Heiji (Harley), Megure (Meguire), Yukiko (Vivian) Yusaku (Booker) and Sonoko (Serena) in the manga. Also, in episode 50, Heiji (called Harley in English) subtly mentioned Gin and Vodka, because of the difference in the anime.

24. Azusa has gone through multiple makeovers throughout the series, as well as the Poirot coffee shop

25. Kazuha's name has also gone through a lot of differences in the English version. In the manga, her name is still Kazuha, but in the anime, her name is Kirsten Thomas, in the video games, she is known as Katrina Tolliver, and in the card games, she is known as Katie Thompson (this is one of the many reasons as to why the English version bothers me)

26. Out of all the characters in the series, Sonoko is the one character who has the most family members to appear in the series. Her sister Ayako Suzuki, her parents Tomoko and Shiro Suzuki, and her uncle Jirokichi Suzuki (and some even consider Lupin family) all have appeared in the anime and manga.

27.A lot of Detective Conan voice actors have also appeared in Ranma 1/2, such as Kappei Yamaguchi (Shinichi/Kaito) being Ranma, Kenichi Ogata (Agasa) being Genma Saotome, and so on.

28. Eri and Yukiko had both participated in the "Miss Teitan High School" pagaent but had tied due to Kogoro showing up.. although according to Kogoro, his vote would have lead to Eri winning.

number 18 is correct. haha! even it is dark or using sniper. lol.

184760_10150118593641122_608406121_6568452_7522429_n.jpg

Really? but the pictures are so uncannily similar....

By the way, did anyone notice that for the first volume and a third Conan had three little bits of hair sticking out of the back of his head? So did Ran. I own the volumes so I thought that was slightly strange....

But Genta and that off tune guy really looks alike

that kudo shinichi's height is 5'6

ran's height is 5'4

hattori's height is 5'7

hakuba's height is 6'0

( if thats how i remember their height)

and

shinichi has some interest in women.

in the the desperate revival ( where he asked ran for dinner ) i think that's the the promised place episode

before that

his classmates told him that " hey, kudo, there's a new english teacher, with huge breasts" ( they aren't the exact words but that's what the guy said.

and shinichi said " really?! "

and the ran continued her talk w/ shin-chan.

( sorry wrong grammar ^_^ )

that kudo shinichi's height is 5'6

ran's height is 5'4

hattori's height is 5'7

hakuba's height is 6'0

I thought Hattori was the tallest Gosho Guy by an inch or two, not Hakuba. Do you know Kaito's height?

also there is one more thing.

in the English anime Hattori discovered Conan's identity in the episode where they have the detective competition meanwhile in the original Hattori doesn't discover Conan's identity until the Holmes case.

THE DIRECTION of shinichi/conan's hair sway changes from left to right and vice - versa

Do not double post. Edit your prior post instead with the edit button. -Chekhov

One of the thing I find funny is that a lot of people looks like Shinishi. Take Heiji for an example. He just has darker skin and a different hair do. In some of the Detective Conan episodes he actually portraited as Shinishi...... and The Kid. He looks like Shinishi as well.

Another thing I find amusing is that Conan looks EXACTLY like Shinishi when he was younger....... Why hasn't Ran found out yet?

This thread is required. :P When you watch anime, any special moments you want to share about Detective conan anime?

I've spotted something which caught my interest.

Every year anime will show one introduction special, celebrating DC anniversary with random scene. Conan give me surprise when I notice he is good at singing in an episode of 425.

Share trivia facts about DC that we may not know!!