Detective Conan World
kirhidemi

Saddest Theme Song (Opening and Ending)

Hi guys what do you think the most saddest theme song of Detective Conan, for me its "June Bride" by U-ka Saegusa in db and "Yukidoki no ano kawa no nagare no you ni" of the same artist hehehe... To you guys what do you think is your bet.

I've always thought As The Dew by Garnet Crow had a melancholic vibe to it. For those who are fans of fluffly and romantic sadness with brooding characters on the side (myself included) then almost every DC music that's not upbeat would suffice. :P

I think it should be "Tomorrow is the last time" by Mai Kuraki which is ending 36 or "My Best Friend" by Mai Kuraki which is ending 40. Tears was streaming down my face when I was listening to it.

I've always thought As The Dew by Garnet Crow had a melancholic vibe to it. For those who are fans of fluffly and romantic sadness with brooding characters on the side (myself included) then almost every DC music that's not upbeat would suffice. :P

yeah I agree with you for openings this is my bet.

I think it should be "Tomorrow is the last time" by Mai Kuraki which is ending 36 or "My Best Friend" by Mai Kuraki which is ending 40. Tears was streaming down my face when I was listening to it.

yeah nice track too. :)