Detective Conan World
DetectiveConanfan

Detective Conan's target audience: old people who read DC?

I love DC great show. Granted I'll be 11 in about a month so I'm not too old, but I don't think you could ever be too old for something. My grandpa still watches the Loony Toons, and he's pretty old so if he's not too old for Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck how can you be too old for Detective Conan (Case Closed)?

Detective Conan is really addictive. I've been into it since I was three. I'm not really sure why I still stick around. Probably because of its mind-boggling cases (most of the time) or because I want to know the the head of the B.O. is. Or maybe it's because if I start reading/watching something, I finish it (like 39 Clues, it has like, 12 book already).

I told my parents I'd take criminology or forensic science in college, and they already know why. :)

I just realize I haven't post here...

I'm still into this anime because one reason is that I love mysteries.Two is how they explain the methods of the crime and how they solved it with a good logical reason.Three is I have to admit but it's one of the excellent animes that I have watch in my life.

P.S Below 15 are not more suitable than 15 above.

Let's say that Detective Conan is a Japanese combination of Sherlock Holmes and Poirot with some science fiction elements.

If you put out that some of the main characters are kids, looking at dead bodies, gathering clues, chasing the culprits and solving murder cases definitely sounds like something for older audience.

I don't think that kids would even understand the anime (especially in today's world).

It grow with me when I was young. But when I found out they already go straight to plot in anime so I return watching and reading latest manga. I don't have to go to store buying or read from online.

for some reason i always though that older people like you people wouldn't be into this kind of manga or anime anymore.

It's sort of weird to see like 15-20 year olds obsessed with Detective Conan. (i don't mean to be offending)

Why are you guys sill into it?

I fit the age bracket above and personally i think DC is awesome. I bet personal likings play a big part. ON my part, I really enjoy thrills and mysteries and like them even more in DC. It is also fun watching the anime transition of graphics from year to year.

Characters- cute, smart, witful and cool personality

Plot- interesting and mind bugging

Graphics- really cool

OP, ED and others are enjoyable.

and also it has a sort of a problem we all wait to find the solution. We already know the love part as pairs but the progression is what we await more.

I am 26, but not only me but even my mother watches Conan. I don't know if it originally was intended for children, but even it's the case, I think there is nothing wrong in not severing the ties with childhood. it's a good period of life. But anyway, I don't think DC is just for children as the plots are usually about a "bad" victim and a desperate, pitiful murderer, not a situation in "black and white", I still have a hard time to understand how Conan can judge so harshly THIS type of criminals. IMO, the "all murders are the same" stuff is just nonsense, not only from the point of view of morality, but even from the point of view of the law.

I LOVE DC, I'm even learning Japanese now!! DC has the thrill, the shock and the suspense. I think, there are some episodes that little children can watch, like some Detective Boys episodes maybe some. But not all if them, some of the ticks and complicated characters and the B.O, are not very appropriate for the children of today.

Ive liked this show for about two, maybe three years now, I can get right into it.