Detective Conan World
Zeaos

Best murdering method in Conan?

I liked the illusion case :D

even though this wasn't a murder method, the use of complementary color afterimage to point to the culprit in the Mansion of the Red Wall was cool, too

something like the bandage man case, symphony case,20 year old murder case, illusion case and vampire case, good kill on a ship and a plane

The Symphony Case!!!

That one was amazing. Loved it.

Absolutely loved it.

I'm leaning towards the APTX... It appears in episode one and is the BO's 'poison that will not leave any trace'... I'm not sure this counts as a murder method but the APTX sure did kill (or did they shrink? :P) a lot of people. (Plus, Ai was the developer and the series centres around it!)

There was an episode where a monk flooded a shed to hang the victim and Conan was giving a huge list of math equations

That one was pretty funny :)

Like mentioned above I love the Moonlight sonata episode 11 due to the unique method, also as mentioned the Bandaged Man in episode 34-35 due to the horrifying and shocking way of the murder. I do truly like these two criminals, I'll always remember the name Seiji and the Bandaged Man (though the symbolism and the character not the actual murderer behind the mask). I do too like the most mysterious and well carried out crimes, such as the case of the Holmes Freaks murder case. but also I do find amusement and intellectual joy in the most scariest episodes such as episode 50 with the Library murder case in which the murderer is a drug dealer who is a presumably ugly and scary looking person that hunts Conan and the detective boys in a library building, and then there is the 20's something episode in which an old woman tries to scare the detective group away from the mansion in which she hides her son and imprison him so he won't confess to the murder of his own father which he committed himself. There is the famous Night Baron episodes which is very mysterious to me, and the BO's episodes as well. But I love most the episodes in which the criminal is a smart educated person and not just a petty criminal who happened to plan a great trick, hence I love the episodes which carry an intellectual battles between Conan and other smart characters. :D

the murders that leads to conan knowing of "nanatsu no ko" are good also.

i definitely love cases that involved nagano prefecture's police.

early volumes murders consist of good tricks... 

mirage and illusion probably the best (psychology tricks are terrifying). it also has more than three suspects.