Detective Conan World
Zeaos

Best murdering method in Conan?

For now I think its episode 132-134 "Magic lovers Murder Case". The victim was lying in the snow with no footprints.

Indeed that was a terrifying one.

The "Fuurinkazan" method used in 'I forgot which' episode was ingenious, bonus when Conan, Heiji, the two detectives (The one with an "X" on his right eye and the one who ties her hair in a bun) defeats them.

The "Fuurinkazan" method used in 'I forgot which' episode was ingenious, bonus when Conan, Heiji, the two detectives (The one with an "X" on his right eye and the one who ties her hair in a bun) defeats them.

Oh that detective, also there is an episode which is similar what you're talking about, the one with colors, the victim i think paints the walls red and black or w/e don't really remember it.

Actually it was the red and green wall thing, right. Along with the new character in that same prefecture. I forgot his name too.... Oh well..

Oh yeah, I thought of one more. The attempted murder in the shinagami? Case where a fan of Shinichi gets plastic surgery to look like Shinichi and tries to murder that mean lady to make it look like Shinichi did it.

• Upvote 1

Oh that detective, also there is an episode which is similar what you're talking about, the one with colors, the victim i think paints the walls red and black or w/e don't really remember it.

Actually it was the red and green wall thing, right. Along with the new character in that same prefecture. I forgot his name too.... Oh well..

Oh yeah, I thought of one more. The ATTEMPTED murder in the shinagami? Case where a fan of Shinichi gets plastic surgery to look like Shinichi and tries to murder that mean lady to make it look like Shinichi did it.

You're referring to Kansuke Yamamoto, Yui Uehara and Koumei (the newest character of the trio). Cases involve the couple (Yamamoto and Uehara) are some of the most mind-blowing in the series. 

The two cases where they actively took part in were:

Episode 516 ~ 517: Furinkazan (1 Hour Special + Normal Resolution Episode)

Episode 558 ~ 561: The Mansion of Death and the Red Wall (Four-parter)

and they made appearance in Episode 557, where Haibara & Agasa rides their car and mistakes them as BO people due to having guns, blood and holes in their car. They also made an appearance in one of the The Design of Poison and Mirage episode, but they just did some investigation.

---

The Design of Poison and Mirage was really mindblowing. I mean, poison is common and all, but the setup up just made me gawk. The English Teacher vs The Great Western Detective was pretty cool too. The Ablazed Dog arc was awesome too. 

• Upvote 2

You're referring to Kansuke Yamamoto, Yui Uehara and Koumei (the newest character of the trio). Cases involve the couple (Yamamoto and Uehara) are some of the most mind-blowing in the series. 

The two cases where they actively took part in were:

Episode 516 ~ 517: Furinkazan (1 Hour Special + Normal Resolution Episode)

Episode 558 ~ 561: The Mansion of Death and the Red Wall (Four-parter)

and they made appearance in Episode 557, where Haibara & Agasa rides their car and mistakes them as BO people due to having guns, blood and holes in their car. They also made an appearance in one of the The Design of Poison and Mirage episode, but they just did some investigation.

---

The Design of Poison and Mirage was really mindblowing. I mean, poison is common and all, but the setup up just made me gawk. The English Teacher vs The Great Western Detective was pretty cool too. The Ablazed Dog arc was awesome too. 

Ohmigosh, I loved the ablazed dog arc. The method was genius!

The funniest was when that fat dude killed himself because Yoko did not love him. XD

This one was the most bizarre one I think.

This discussion reminds me of a live-action detective series where in an episode a man was killed using a catapult loaded with wine bottles.

Not even sure if anyone has made a topic like this, but yeah.

My favorite case was the one with the red wall and black and white chairs case.

my favorite way to murder someone in DC is obviously that clever red wall and black and white chairs.

anyways i was just hoping for the interesting choices of other ppl

I don't really have a favorite method of murder, but my favorite case is "Furinkazan" because it's long enough, I didn't guess the murderer and the murderer was a real evil scumbag, unlike in most cases. 

I'm actually into socioeconomics and psychology, so I prefer the kind of cases where that is used to solve the crime... As Conan takes after Holmes and not Poirot, I don't think we have many of those, so I supposed my favorite would have to be when his parents kidnapped him to test his ability and the cases in which Sera is involved~ I also like the ones that focus on the police detectives and show that they aren't incompetent and overshadowed by a cocky teen detective at every turn. Inspectors Japp and Lestrade would agree. The bombing and high stakes cases are to me the most interesting, because it isn't 3 episodes of speculation on how the 'sealed room' or 'impossible' murder was committed and a breakdown of a teary-eyed suspect who reveals the victim's trespasses and his own heartwreching (if you  have one, unlike me xP) story of how they couldn't go to the police about blackmail, a loved one's death, or some other illegal activity of the victim.

I like the cases which have codes, kidnappings, and bombings... More than murders

And I love murders which have dying messages

So you could say the London episodes tops the 'codes' type

And the episode 136-137 for kidnapping (not really a kidnapping haha)

And episode 'The Design of Poison and Mirage' has an amazing mystery too..