Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

Garnet Crow breaking up in June

Garnet Crow, the band behind various opening and closing songs in Detective Conan, is going to be breaking up in June. More details can be found here: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-03-30/japanese-rock-band-garnet-crow-to-split-up-in-june

Kinda sad to hear, Garnet Crow was awesome and I'm gonna miss 'em, especially since Detective Conan openings tend to be flat lately...

I've been a Garnet Crow fanboy for such a long time and it's sad to see them go.  They were and will always be my favorite Detective Conan band, and I wish all of them luck in the future.  Wow, this is really sad.  DC hasn't been bringing in very good bands and singers recently for their theme songs, and even Mai Kuraki had a very sub-par single for the current opening.  Now that GC is pretty much out of the picture (we may have a last second OP or movie theme down the road), I don't know how things will turn out in the future.

I should have seen it coming.  Their recent concerts and albums were so symbolic. 

• Upvote 2

Garnet Crow, the band behind various opening and closing songs in Detective Conan, is going to be breaking up in June. More details can be found here: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-03-30/japanese-rock-band-garnet-crow-to-split-up-in-june

Kinda sad to hear, Garnet Crow was awesome and I'm gonna miss 'em, especially since Detective Conan openings tend to be flat lately...

Why? I love their songs especially Misty Mystery...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh, that must be why they released a complete collection of all of their singles recently. It will be really sad to see them break up, but at least they left a whole bunch of music and great memories for us to enjoy! 

EDIT: Haven't been on here in a while, really like the new forums!

Oh, that must be why they released a complete collection of all of their singles recently. It will be really sad to see them break up, but at least they left a whole bunch of music and great memories for us to enjoy! 

EDIT: Haven't been on here in a while, really like the new forums!

I agree, it gonna be sad....

ImPoSsIbLe

不可能

i CaN't BeLiEvE

.... :( ... :( ... :( 

LOL

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

GARNET+CROW+-+Misty+Mystery.jpg

• Upvote 1