Detective Conan World
PuzzleSpell

Detective: Have you dreamed of becoming one?

Hell no. I'm way too lazy to get out of my chair and do detective work.

Then don't get out of your chair! Be like that old grandma detective who solves cases sitting on her wheelchair. XD

Yes and no, I suppose. I've always enjoyed solving things here and there (such as riddles), and I love reading fact books about criminology and forensic science. However, I'm fairly sure I won't be as good a detective as Shinichi and Holmes, so that's why I'm currently focusing to be a Forensic Scientist instead. I currently own two genuine textbooks about forensic science. :mrgreen:

Yes,I did...But I don't think I would be a good one.Its not as simple as we think.Its really dangerous and you must be REALLY REALLY REALLY clever.

I'll study computer science,and if I had time,I'll study criminology aswell.

I didn't dream about being one, I WAS a detective! Well, at least I was pretending to be. I used to spend money on some gadgets when I was a little kid, and together with my friend, we would search around the city for "cases". Like going into some suspicious looking buildings/houses, following some blood trails etc. Those were some fun times.