Detective Conan World
Kiel95

What is the connection between Gin and Sherry?

154 members have voted

1. 1. What is/was the relationship between Gin and Sherry?

• Nothing special, they are simply coworkers who knew one another
    • Former lovers (romantic or not)
    • Gin has/had a one sided crush on Sherry
    • Sherry had a one sided crush on Gin
    • Mentor-mentee
    • Former friends
    • Childhood friends
    • Biological father and daughter
    • Step/foster father and step/foster daughter
    • Biological siblings, step-siblings, or foster siblings
    • Other blood relation
    • Engaged or married to one another
    • Sherry is victim of some non-romantic obsession of Gin
    • Personal enemies because of something that happened even before Akemi's murder
    • Bad coworker relations because of a personality clash
    • Something else

@RJB

I'm equally confused by your posts, RJB. -- and there's the quad-posting again.

I highly doubt that Gin is a spy of any affiliation, especially since both CIA and FBI want him and the others to be taken down.

Yeah, he's made false attempts at killing Vodka, but that was because of Vodka's mistake, not because he's an enemy to him. It's very unlikely he'd kill such a partner otherwise, since he usually only kills (or threatens to) his subordinates when they make a vital mistake.

Her code-name is Kir, by the way, not "Kira", otherwise, Rena.

@RJB

I'm equally confused by your posts, RJB. -- and there's the quad-posting again.

I highly doubt that Gin is a spy of any affiliation, especially since both CIA and FBI want him and the others to be taken down.

Yeah, he's made false attempts at killing Vodka, but that was because of Vodka's mistake, not because he's an enemy to him. It's very unlikely he'd kill such a partner otherwise, since he usually only kills (or threatens to) his subordinates when they make a vital mistake.

Her code-name is Kir, by the way, not "Kira", otherwise, Rena.

Did gin threaten vodka? How come I don't remember that?what file is it in?thx

@Shuuichi Akai

I cannot recall the exact episode/file, but it was the case when Conan and the Detective Boys were looking for a boy's older brother,

whom was found in a printing factory (with illegal money) to which the 'workers' were suspected to be from the Organization. However, after finding out another clue afterwards, Conan rushed off somewhere and set a trap for the BO, to which Vodka was very close to falling for had Gin not intervened. At that point, he pointed his gun and, if I recall correctly, made a threat for his life since he messed up in a way that could get the BO discovered.

Probably got a few patches in the timeline and information, but that's the basics of what I recall happening.

Also, Gin has said information (or similar) on his character profile.

"[Gin] even once pulled a gun on his own partner, Vodka, when he went against orders and rescheduled a meeting with one of their contacts outside of the organization."

@Shuuichi Akai

Ah, really? I might have my cases confused. There are so many of them, a bit difficult not to. Regardless, such an event where Gin has threatened Vodka's life has occurred before.

@Shuuichi Akai

Ah, really? I might have my cases confused. There are so many of them, a bit difficult not to. Regardless, such an event where Gin has threatened Vodka's life has occurred before.

Gin points a gun at Vodka like you said, when Vodka re-scheduled a meeting with a man named Itakura, and he found that there was only a check and the program left behind. Gin then arrived and held a gun up to him, due to the fact Vodka had peeled off tape with his hands, leaving fingerprints on them, had dropped a cigarette on the ground which would have saliva traces and could reveal his blood type, and didn't notice the tracker on the CD case, traps all set up by Conan.

This was episode 311,Contact with the Black Organization: Desperation Chapter which was Volume 37 - File 8 to Volume 38 - File 1 in the manga.

Gin points a gun at Vodka like you said, when Vodka re-scheduled a meeting with a man named Itakura, and he found that there was only a check and the program left behind. Gin then arrived and held a gun up to him, due to the fact Vodka had peeled off tape with his hands, leaving fingerprints on them, had dropped a cigarette on the ground which would have saliva traces and could reveal his blood type, and didn't notice the tracker on the CD case, traps all set up by Conan.

This was episode 311,Contact with the Black Organization: Desperation Chapter which was Volume 37 - File 8 to Volume 38 - File 1 in the manga.

was it the case conan fainted in the locker?

Owwww... I remember now. I feel like re reading the case(I don't really remember it) but OM is down! Curse the legal department!...just joking

tenmanga.com = savior

Yeah, that case is coming back to me now. It was, in fact, the one when

Conan was almost found out by Gin (very close call) -- wasn't it the case with the cabin and the phone call by Gin?

-- I think I got my cases straight now, haha.

Gin sure is ruthless. <:

Yeah, that case is coming back to me now. It was, in fact, the one when

Conan was almost found out by Gin (very close call) -- wasn't it the case with the cabin and the phone call by Gin?

-- I think I got my cases straight now, haha.

Gin sure is ruthless. <:

Which type of smart and cunning BO boss(or at least the mini-boss) is not ruthless(not talking about traitors like CV)?

@Shuuichi Akai

I'm guessing that question was retorical, so I will state only that I was musing upon that fact and not pointing it out as something I just noticed.

Also, I think we're getting a tad off subject~

Ok. A new sub-topic: how do you guys think gin met ai and the parents and forced/invited them to work with the bo.

I believe the boss probably hired Atsushi and Elena, which then lead to Ai and Akemi being forced into the organization due to their parents being there. the boss probably tricked them by telling them it was a scientific job that required people like them, or blackmailed them into joining the organization.

Gin probably met Ai because she was working in the science department on a drug her parents failed to create, the APTX 4869. Maybe as an executive to the Organization, he was to check in on her progress, maybe because the boss likes to keep his identity a secret from others. From there, bad things happened, then of course Gin killed Akemi because she was the one that brought Akai into the Organization, and then Ai was imprisoned because she was refusing to work for the Organization any longer, then she took the drug in hopes of killing herself, which she then shrunk and the rest... we already know the rest!

I believe the boss probably hired Atsushi and Elena, which then lead to Ai and Akemi being forced into the organization due to their parents being there. the boss probably tricked them by telling them it was a scientific job that required people like them, or blackmailed them into joining the organization.

Gin probably met Ai because she was working in the science department on a drug her parents failed to create, the APTX 4869. Maybe as an executive to the Organization, he was to check in on her progress, maybe because the boss likes to keep his identity a secret from others. From there, bad things happened, then of course Gin killed Akemi because she was the one that brought Akai into the Organization, and then Ai was imprisoned because she was refusing to work for the Organization any longer, then she took the drug in hopes of killing herself, which she then shrunk and the rest... we already know the rest!

possible.I think Atsushi is BO kill his Parent.But he want save place his brother.his Wife and two Daughter.Atsushi is a science and CIA.I believe Atsushi want pay back BO

i would want something completely unpredictable for gin and sherry's relationship... like... itd be funny if they first met through speed dating or something you know? not everythin with the men in black should always be serious... so a comic relief is sometimes needed right?

i would want something completely unpredictable for gin and sherry's relationship... like... itd be funny if they first met through speed dating or something you know? not everythin with the men in black should always be serious... so a comic relief is sometimes needed right?

indeed...

maybe she loved Gin before he killed her sister?? :shock:

Oh God! that's even worse TT.TT

shihoooo you better not have fallen for that cretin at any point in your life!!! (that includes his awesome silky looking hair!)