Detective Conan World
Kiel95

What is the connection between Gin and Sherry?

154 members have voted

1. 1. What is/was the relationship between Gin and Sherry?

• Nothing special, they are simply coworkers who knew one another
    • Former lovers (romantic or not)
    • Gin has/had a one sided crush on Sherry
    • Sherry had a one sided crush on Gin
    • Mentor-mentee
    • Former friends
    • Childhood friends
    • Biological father and daughter
    • Step/foster father and step/foster daughter
    • Biological siblings, step-siblings, or foster siblings
    • Other blood relation
    • Engaged or married to one another
    • Sherry is victim of some non-romantic obsession of Gin
    • Personal enemies because of something that happened even before Akemi's murder
    • Bad coworker relations because of a personality clash
    • Something else

Links fixed Chekhov has hijacked the first post! Please make suggestions. Finished up to page 19

List of the best posts discussing the type of connection/relationship Gin and Shiho Miyano had

If you are thinking of replying to any of the posts, please remember some of the users who made these posts are no longer active and may not reply. Also, just because a user gives evidence in support or against a certain theory doesn't mean they believe it. Some people like to change their minds, test out an idea, or play devil's advocate.

detectiveshinichi - Gin's behavior

detectiveshinichi] - Theory on how Gin met Shiho

TML - Gin wants Sherry to return to the Org

Aka Peiji - Commentary on Gin's character and theories

Chekhov MacGuffin - Gin and Shiho had a romantic relationship theory

Chekhov MacGuffin - Shiho was thirteen when she started working for the Org

Chekhov MacGuffin V1 V2- Theory on why Shiho would even date Gin in the first place

Chekhov MacGuffin - Theory on why Gin hates Shiho now

kirite - Gin doesn't like Shiho theory

dreznovk - Arguments against the romantic relationship theory

Ranger - Gin possibly raped Shiho

Carpet Crawler - Objections to the one sided relationship theory

greaterbeastxellas - Theory on how Gin met Shiho

what sort of connection do the two have? you can see that gin wants sherry dead, and sherry is scared of gin, but why does gin know sherry so well? and he seems to be interested in the guy who saves her in ep 176-177... i mean... what were they in terms of relationship??? is Gin like the jealous ex or what is going on??? it just confuses me ... post your ideas/knowledge of what it is please >w<

If I were to guess, I would say that Gin met Sherry back when she was first introduced to the Organization. Based off of Gin's scary obsession with her, from his knowing of her favorite color:

238-1.jpg

to her being frightened to death with just the thought of him, and terrified of being touched:

238-5.jpg

knowing when she's been there just by seeing a strand of hair:

238-15.jpg

to the images of her that float into his head (see bottom box on the page):

238-16.jpg

I can only imagine what she's been through, based on his remarks, her sensitivity, and his thoughts.... :evil: I really dislike Gin.

If I were to guess, I would say that Gin met Sherry back when she was first introduced to the Organization. Based off of Gin's scary obsession with her, from his knowing of her favorite color:

238-1.jpg

to her being frightened to death with just the thought of him, and terrified of being touched:

238-5.jpg

238-15.jpg

238-16.jpg

I can only imagine what she's been through, based on his remarks, her sensitivity, and his thoughts.... :evil: I really dislike Gin.

I really dislike him too. But see these chapters, they are the reason I am confused. It is sort of as if they shared an intimate relationship, or Gin is obsessed with her.. or ... you get the idea.. that's why i am confused...

238-1.jpg

238-5.jpg

238-15.jpg

238-16.jpg

So based on the last picture, Gin might had an affair with her

So based on the last picture, Gin might had an affair with her

i think that too, but it seems like he now hates her or something... so i am wondering yknow.. *sigh* so confusing

i think that too, but it seems like he now hates her or something... so i am wondering yknow.. *sigh* so confusing

Maybe gin thinkls of her as a traitpor to both the org and him

Maybe gin thinkls of her as a traitpor to both the org and him

that'd be a good twist... although i hope that she was never actually in a relationship with him...

Yea. so she is still clean to be with Conan.My Five Theory is Gin and Shiho relationship Possible .1 Date other.2 She Slave to him,3 Father and Daughter,4 Him is FBI,CIA, and other Agent, and Husband and Wife.

For the dad and daughter, it's impossible.

not just father and daughter, i think the only one possible is them dating... but thats only from the list given prior... it may be possible there was no relationship between the two other than the fact that she betrayed them and he hates traitors.. or he could be jealous of her and the other guy or something... it's just that i can't tell what he is thinkin!

not just father and daughter, i think the only one possible is them dating... but thats only from the list given prior... it may be possible there was no relationship between the two other than the fact that she betrayed them and he hates traitors.. or he could be jealous of her and the other guy or something... it's just that i can't tell what he is thinkin!

Maybe Gin hates traitors as much as Shiho. She have said that she hates traitors for about five times already.

We know that Gin considered Sherry to be "too valuable" to the BO (episode 128), yet now the BO is trying to hunt Sherry down for defection/betrayal. I think there is a possibility that Gin secretly wants Sherry back so that she could continue contributing to the BO's mission (due to her work with APTX-4869), although I doubt Gin would admit this, even if it were indeed true.

Yea. so she is still clean to be with Conan.My Five Theory is Gin and Shiho relationship Possible .1 Date other.2 She Slave to him,3 Father and Daughter,4 Him is FBI,CIA, and other Agent, and Husband and Wife.

Yes All possible.Episode 176.She is naked.Why Gin see her naked?Father and Daughter is possible because both smart.She not Know About plan help her out.Gin help Akemi Freak Died.Why possible?She Slave to him possible.I believe is Gin evil.Akemi wait kill Gin.Gin is possible be Agent.The Little Chance is Husband and Wife.Episode 340.Why this possible.

Yes All possible.Episode 176.She is naked.Why Gin see her naked?Father and Daughter is possible because both smart.She not Know About plan help her out.Gin help Akemi Freak Died.Why possible?She Slave to him possible.I believe is Gin evil.Akemi wait kill Gin.Gin is possible be Agent.The Little Chance is Husband and Wife.Episode 340.Why this possible.

A man in his 30s married an 18 year old girl? A CIA told Kir to kill an FBI?A CIA that almost killed a CIA agent? no way man....

Gin Age Possible 30-50.Gin is a spy possible Because Help Shuu.The Slave is possible .You Forget Something is APTX.Why possible.The APTX 4896 is make possible Father and Duaghter.I Believe is noway is possible.You think in the box.I think out the box.Shiho Father Five possible is Mitsuhiko Tsuburaya he take APTX 4896 ,Hiroshi Agasa,Gin take APTX 4896, Subaru Okiya,and Characters other,Shiho Three possible is Ayumi Yoshida Take APTX 4896,Vermouth take APTX 4896, and Characters other.Why Gin is not Cool kill.Because is spy.Mitsuhiko Tsuburaya is possible a spy.you think not possible is possible not think outif box.Gosho have a sercet on this show.But us not know.

What I see between them is this:

Perhaps they did have a relationship together (though with Gin, is a deep one even possible? --the guy's a block of sharp ice), or maybe he just hates to see his 'prey' get away. He's a very intelligent person, and thus, I'm sure he gathered plenty of information (even as miniscule as her favorite color) on all of his 'underlings' so he could know their every weakness, their viewpoints/thoughts, and enough to bring them down if necessary. In actuality, I'm sure he doesn't have close bonds with anyone so he won't have to worry about emotions getting in the way of taking one down if necessary (like when he pointed a gun towards Vodka, whom is likely perceived as a friend). It seems to be 'just business' with Gin, and in my opinion, he's only focused on killing Sherry because of his pride or that he has the obsession of getting things done right the first time. It probably peeved him to no end that Sherry got away, marring how he appears to the others -- or maybe himself -- because he failed to 'take care' of her.

TML's theory could very well be true as well -- he could want her back for power reasons, or just want to kill her because he lost that 'power'.

Dunno for sure though, just theories and whatnot.

Also -- RJB -- really? That seems like another one of those 'theories' that couldn't possibly be true. Though those types do seem to be in your specialty. Thinking out of the box--or just not thinking at all ?

• Upvote 1

I this Show will happen Conan VS Anokata.I say Chance 1 or 99.Not out everything.Date other 50, Slave 20,Father and Daughter 15.,CIA, and other Agent 10, and Husband and wife 5.All possible.If relationship.CIA is possible because Shuu still alive.But I thunk not Because Believe he evil.I Mistake not FBI.We not know good or evil.Gin one we know is alive drama movie.I all know this show will have Secret.I say possible you believe me or not.

I this Show will happen Conan VS Anokata.I say Chance 1 or 99.Not out everything.Date other 50, Slave 20,Father and Daughter 15.,CIA, and other Agent 10, and Husband and wife 5.All possible.If relationship.CIA is possible because Shuu still alive.But I thunk not Because Believe he evil.I Mistake not FBI.We not know good or evil.Gin one we know is alive drama movie.I all know this show will have Secret.I say possible you believe me or not.

But as I have mentioned, the FBI/CIA agent is impossible. Gin tried to kill a CIA member twice. It is true that the first one was because of anokata's orders but the second one is by his own will.

But as I have mentioned, the FBI/CIA agent is impossible. Gin tried to kill a CIA member twice. It is true that the first one was because of anokata's orders but the second one is by his own will.Gin try to find out friend our enemy spy job.Gin is super good spy or evil.episode 580-582.Gin find out Shuu still alive.Three happen Kira.Kill her in car or other place.Gin kill Vodka.Gin help her alive.

But as I have mentioned, the FBI/CIA agent is impossible. Gin tried to kill a CIA member twice. It is true that the first one was because of anokata's orders but the second one is by his own will.Gin try to find out friend our enemy spy job.Gin is super good spy or evil.episode 580-582.Gin find out Shuu still alive.Three happen Kira.Kill her in car or other place.Gin kill Vodka.Gin help her alive.

What do you mean by gin killing vodka? BTW, next time, to quote from other people, please just simly click the button quote instead of "ctrl c"and "cltrl v"

Gin kill Vodka.Because spy do kill the enemy and friend.Good Super spy.Like James Bond.

Not friend my Bad.Spy protect Friend in all case.

Gin kill Vodka to protect.But not move in Forest.Gin Shoot Kira not kill her.Can Possible will happen.

kill him