Detective Conan World
Alpha the Errorist

Irie's art thread

I KNOW DOUBLE POSTING IS NOT ALLOWED BUT I HAD TO UPDATE THIS THREAD. APOLOGIES. :mellow::P

Well, a lot of people may be thinking that I do decent art, but that's sooooo not true.

Why, you ask? It's because I spend my free time at school doing THIS with my buddy.

post-18427-0-50473000-1368792567_thumb.jpost-18427-0-79065600-1368792621_thumb.jpost-18427-0-15253100-1368792634_thumb.jpost-18427-0-17814400-1368792651_thumb.jWe're also thinking of a whole story so that we can air it on Cartoon Netwok once we grow up it makes sense. I may post it( the story) here after I'm done with it :lol:

These are some drawings I did when I used to play fashion designing competitions with my sister at the age of 10. It looks kinda weird with those HUGE eyes, but I was 10 back then so....

post-18427-0-09485600-1368794644_thumb.jpost-18427-0-44704200-1368795702_thumb.jpost-18427-0-56086500-1368795716_thumb.j

I had done a few more, but I can't find them anywhere :huh:

Here! This is the main thing that I wanted upload. I wanted you people to criticize as much as you can because I know something is wrong with it but I can't fix it. I tried fixing it like a million times!! Please help meee :(

post-18427-0-17955200-1368805034_thumb.j

Sorry about the quality of the photos :( There was something wrong with the setting of the camera and I don't really know how to set it -_-

• Upvote 7

I loved those Moonstar thingies. XD

Hm... I can't really find anything to criticize in the Conan, but if there really is something wrong with it I probably didn't notice because the pic is zoomed in when viewed on my iPad, so I can't really see the drawing as a whole but I have to keep scrolling up and down.

You do have potential. 

You seem to want to get better, and by the looks of it, you do have a pretty good upside. All I can say is keep on doing what you are doing, and never stop drawing. 

I loved those Moonstar thingies. XD

Hm... I can't really find anything to criticize in the Conan, but if there really is something wrong with it I probably didn't notice because the pic is zoomed in when viewed on my iPad, so I can't really see the drawing as a whole but I have to keep scrolling up and down.

Oh....it's okay if you couldn't find out, but thanks! Which Moonstar did you like?

You do have potential.

You seem to want to get better, and by the looks of it, you do have a pretty good upside. All I can say is keep on doing what you are doing, and never stop drawing.

Thanks XD but did you like them? You don't have to ^^;

Oh....it's okay if you couldn't find out, but thanks! Which Moonstar did you like?

Thanks XD but did you like them? You don't have to ^^;

They're pretty cool. 

Some fun drawings done in your spare time. I like them. 

You're pretty good at drawing  too!~ xD

I love the third pic on your first post!~ :D

As for your conan drawing, Idk what's wrong with it xD I'll go compare with some random photo of conan and see if I can notice anything xD

After staring and pretending I could readjust it, I realized his forhead is a bit oddly shaped~

And  after comparing a picture of your drawing to conan, I think the legs might be on the long side in your drawing.

Here's a visual of me attempting to demonstrate what I mean xD

I doubt it's helpful (cuz' originally think I messed up n the circles and had tor redo them xD So my cropping of your image is a bit different than it should be maybe xD)

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section

post-21030-0-91479800-1369419248_thumb.j

You're pretty good at drawing too!~ xD

I love the third pic on your first post!~ :D

As for your conan drawing, Idk what's wrong with it xD I'll go compare with some random photo of conan and see if I can notice anything xD

After staring and pretending I could readjust it, I realized his forhead is a bit oddly shaped~

And after comparing a picture of your drawing to conan, I think the legs might be on the long side in your drawing.

Here's a visual of me attempting to demonstrate what I mean xD

I doubt it's helpful (cuz' originally think I messed up n the circles and had tor redo them xD So my cropping of your image is a bit different than it should be maybe xD)

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=819

attachicon.gif gggggggg.jpg

XD

That was awesome, somehow. :mellow::P

XD

That was awesome, somehow. :mellow::P

I-it was? xD

Thanks, Voiii ^_^

It helped :P but I thinks that the problem is the back more than the leg o_O and thanks a loooot for taking trouble XD

You're welcome!~ :D

The back...the back...If it's upper back and in the shoulders, definitely can't help cuz' I suck at shoulders xDDD

No problem!~ :D