Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Characters That Gets On Your Nerves!

====================================================

Play Nice Please

This is the kind of topic that leads to lots of arguments. While it is okay to argue, please be civil to other users even if you disagree with them. If you start a flamewar or are rude to other users you may be sanctioned by the moderators. Thanks,

The Mod Team

====================================================

Which characters in Detective Conan that really gets on your nerves? And why?

Like in every anime & manga you know, there would always have characters you don't like, that annoys you in most occasion, and something in that character you don't like about... ;)

So here, I would like to know what most of you think and which character you dislikes... :)post-3125-12811149325734.gif

I'll tell you who I dislike after I receive some Feedbacks~ :Dpost-3125-12811148959173.gif

Advertisement: Vote for your character in Detective Conan: Detective Conan Character Poll!! post-3125-12811148630245.gif

sometimes Sonoko gets on my nerve :angry: she's always so full of herself and in her power to solve cases, even though she was able to do all of those with conan's help. Ai sometimes annoy me too. She's always kept herself mysterious and couldn't make herself enjoy what's happened to her..-..-

Hmmm, Ran........because she still hasn't found out Conan's true identity.....after this long she should know......but even more Kogoro......how much of an idiot detective is he that he hasn't found out?

• Like 1

Genta, Eisuke, Ran... Chianti... that's it so far....

Genta=doesnt listen, has to be first to do everything, stupidly does stuff without thinking

Eisuke=his clumsiness annoys me

Ran=Her repeatedly going, "Shinichi" this, "Shinichi" that... her screams... her stupidity when it comes to cases... ETC. ETC. ETC.

Chianti=SHE IS A FREAK the end.

Which characters in Detective Conan that really gets on your nerves? And why?

Like in every anime & manga you know, there would always have characters you don't like, that annoys you in most occasion, and something in that character you don't like about... ;)

So here, I would like to know what most of you think and which character you dislikes... :)post-3125-12811149325734.gif

I'll tell you who I dislike after I receive some Feedbacks~ :Dpost-3125-12811148959173.gif

Advertisement: Vote for your character in Detective Conan: Detective Conan Character Poll!! post-3125-12811148630245.gif

wHY ISN'T THERE SHIHO IN THE FAV GIRLS POLL???

As for me, the characters that really gets on my nerves are:

1. Ayumi <_<. she likes Conan, and want him to be all hers, yet she's so bossy to him, and when Conan does something she doesn't like, she will tell him of or shout at him! And, in the movie 5, when she noticed Conan liked Ran, she told Ran, "tell him that you liked a boy called Shinichi!" Those words makes me want to throw the computer out of the window! What's wrong if Conan likes Ran? Conan doesn't have any interest in her, so just leave him be! And sometimes, her sense of justice annoys me too :angry: !

2. Genta :angry: , he claims to be the leader and yet he is so stupid. He eats a lot and always so selfish! There's more why I don't like about him, but I'm just too lazy to write it down! My half sister... well she isn't a fan of Detective Conan, and only knows about it because I'm a fan, she tells me that 'those brats' that tags along Conan really gets on her nerves :D As for me, I don't mind Mitsuhiko, but Genta and Ayumi... grrrrr!

3. Sonoko, she annoys me sometimes when she teases Conan...

Thanks for the feedbacks¬ :D

• Upvote 1

As for me, the characters that really gets on my nerves are:

1. Ayumi <_<. she likes Conan, and want him to be all hers, yet she's so bossy to him, and when Conan does something she doesn't like, she will tell him of or shout at him! And, in the movie 5, when she noticed Conan liked Ran, she told Ran, "tell him that you liked a boy called Shinichi!" Those words makes me want to throw the computer out of the window! What's wrong if Conan likes Ran? Conan doesn't have any interest in her, so just leave him be! And sometimes, her sense of justice annoys me too :angry: !

2. Genta :angry: , he claims to be the leader and yet he is so stupid. He eats a lot and always so selfish! There's more why I don't like about him, but I'm just too lazy to write it down! My half sister... well she isn't a fan of Detective Conan, and only knows about it because I'm a fan, she tells me that 'those brats' that tags along Conan really gets on her nerves :D As for me, I don't mind Mitsuhiko, but Genta and Ayumi... grrrrr!

3. Sonoko, she annoys me sometimes when she teases Conan...

Thanks for the feedbacks¬ :D

Brat in glasses annoys you?

As Conan's fan, I won't all him that. I am referring to what Sonoko calls him

Ah~ What Sonoko calls him? Well, that doesn't really annoys me... She annoys me when she teases Conan like post-3125-12811770528228.gif ... ummm... "Why did you bring this brat along?!", and "Tsch... there will always a murder when his around!", and "are you falling for this little brat instead?" and you know what she always says...

I hate the way she dresses up... the way she only likes post-3125-12811770347395.gif handsome guys post-3125-12811770730967.gif... well... :D

Ah~ What Sonoko calls him? Well, that doesn't really annoys me... She annoys me when she teases Conan like post-3125-12811770528228.gif ... ummm... "Why did you bring this brat along?!", and "Tsch... there will always a murder when his around!", and "are you falling for this little brat instead?" and you know what she always says...

I hate the way she dresses up... the way she only likes post-3125-12811770347395.gif handsome guys post-3125-12811770730967.gif... well... :D

You can't blame her. That is called a rich people's life m209.gif

You can't blame her. That is called a rich people's life m209.gif

Not all rich people like that... some can be very generous and nice... like... I know some peoplepost-3125-12811818179343.gif... and Sonoko is like post-3125-12811817339794.gifpost-3125-12811817752622.gifpost-3125-12811820025823.gif

Anyway... Genta, Ayumi, Sonoko... LOOLOLOLOLOHYOHOYOYO post-3125-12811825322069.gif ... Makes me flinch my fist post-3125-1281182311462.gif !

Not all rich people like that... some can be very generous and nice... like... I know some peoplepost-3125-12811818179343.gif... and Sonoko is like post-3125-12811817339794.gifpost-3125-12811817752622.gifpost-3125-12811820025823.gif

Anyway... Genta, Ayumi, Sonoko... LOOLOLOLOLOHYOHOYOYO post-3125-12811825322069.gif ... Makes me flinch my fist post-3125-1281182311462.gif !

Let's kill them!

Let's kill them!

Why not

post-3125-12811861902259.gif?! I'm ready whenever you are! Slaughter them? Drown them? Hang them? Stab them? Which method would you like? post-3125-12811862949671.gifpost-3125-12811864328715.gif

Miwako Sato: Ara, I heard some dangerous conversation here...

Kaoko: Ah, Satou-san!! We were just joking! Please don't take it seriously!

Miwako Sato: What~ No excuses! Let's discuss it at the Police station!

Shuuichi Akai & Detective Kaoko sent to the Police station... post-3125-12811867344114.gif

People I find annoying in the series:

1. Genta- First off, not only does he claim to be the leader, he gets annoyed at Conan and tries to get competitive with him sometimes when in comes to mysteries (in which he fails at) Plus, he's obsessed with eels.

2. Eisuke- I thought Eisuke was funny at first, but after his constant clumsiness, it gets annoying. Plus him saying he did all that on purpose to try to figure out if Kogoro was a bad guy... why did he have to be clumsy? Couldn't he have just simply made friends with Ran without purposely tripping and bumping heads with people?

3. Sonoko- At some points, I see that she's only trying to help, but she isn't. What really bugs me is that she's the first teenage protagonist to have a boyfriend (Makoto) but then she still drools over cute guys, and then she thinks there's a love triangle thing going on between her, Makoto, and Kaito Kid! Plus, her ways of trying to get Shinichi to return by making him jealous... it either brings out his perverted side or he has a nosebleed.

4. Kogoro- He makes the strangest deductions (funny at some times, annoying at others), a crazy obsession with Yoko Okino, and he constantly gets drunk! I love Eri and I wish she'd come back to Kogoro...but I can understand why she doesn't. Plus, he's very cocky (he takes all the credit without even wondering how he pulled off a deduction show while asleep), and he constantly hits Conan. At the same time, though, those traits make Kogoro really funny and one of my favorites.

5. Chianti and Korn- The two crazy BO members that have no emotions or rational thoughts, they just go along with whatever the boss says. Plus they annoyed me in the 13th movie (how dare they try to kill Sato and Takagi!)

6. The boss- The reason why he annoys me so much is because I can't wait any longer! I want to know who he is! (Don't we all?)

7. Gin- Ever since episode 1, I get very strong emotions every time I see Gin in the anime and manga...so much that I have to walk away from the book/computer to calm down.

8. Vodka- How did he ever manage to get into the Black Organization? Besides the fact he can remember faces and names of those he killed... he's not as intelligent as the other members.

9. At certain times, Ran has annoyed me. I can understand she misses Shinichi, but sometimes I feel Gosho portrays her in a very unrealistic way by making her miss him to a point where she cries all the time and wishes for him to return and is gloomy, even though she can call him at any time, he calls her, and he's come back a couple of times.

10. Misao Yamamura- He's really funny, in fact he's one of my faves, but if I were to step in any of the character's shoes... I would be really angry with that guy. Plus, in some files/episodes he just can't comprehend what people are saying.

Here's my list:

1. Gin - not only is he personally responsible for shrinking Shinichi and killing Akemi and other people, he also seemingly refuses to be reasonable upon request from others (Hint: This was the "last straw" that caused Ai to ultimately flee from the organization).

2. Kogoro - I don't know if my description of his personality is accurate, but the word "bigoted" comes to my mind. He dislikes when Conan, Heiji, and others try to "interfere" with his work, especially when the people in question are younger than he is. Furthermore, I predict that his Detective Agency will go bankrupt shortly after Conan reverts to Shinichi for good.

3. Jugo Yokomizo - Unlike his brother Sango, his attitude alienates people. He also does not like other detectives or the Detective Boys.

4. Reiko Kujo - It seems that she is probably more interested in winning against Eri instead of getting things right. Without Conan's interventions, at least three unjust convictions would probably have occurred.

5. Shiratori - Until recently, he always stalked Takagi & Sato, hoping to somehow tear them apart. I always felt that Takagi & Sato were my favorite couple in the series, so I consider Shiratori a nuisance to T&S. However, now that Shiratori has come to love someone else, I'll see how he develops in light of this.

If I think of any other people, I'll add them later.

You guys hate kogoro, yamamura and gin???Those are in my top 10 characters of DC!

What? Are you saying that we don't have the right to think and express ourselves differently from you?