Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Characters That Gets On Your Nerves!

It would be the best for her to die go through a facial reconstruction

hmm actually i think it'd be best for her to die... screw facial reconstruction, once she's dead throw her in the ground or cremate her. then we won't have to see her face again

I dislike:

1. Sonoko: Because she is a drama queen and also, like everybody said, so full of her self.

2. Inspector Nakamori: He overreacts TOO much over Kaitou Kid!!!!!! Take a chill pill!!! x'D

3. Kogoro: Only because he's stupid and slightly full of himself... How could he not realize anything?

4. Ran: She should know that Conan is Shinichi by now :(

5. Gin: (actually he's an awesome character but) STOP BOTHERING CONAN! D: And stop being so smart >_<

• Upvote 1

Mitsuhiko Tsuburaya

i hate him he makes himself smart but he is not !!!

i hate when he do something gd !!! <_<

i completely agree!!! i mean, come on,

Me: Mitsuhiko, you're a freakin retard and so stupid!

Mitsuhiko: Well technically I'm not a retard and I'm not stupid. My IQ is not that low and i have no mental or physical disabilities.

Me: Mitsuhiko... if you even have to say something like that when i am obviously dissing you... YOU ARE STUPID. you can't even understand the way i'm using the word. obviously your IQ is too low to understand many things. and i think your mental disability is the fact that you believe you are smart when you are not.

Proff that mitsuhiko is stupid.

Mitsuhiko: I am smart.

Me: Then what is 15x3

Mitsuhiko:... 50.

Me: ...

Mitsuhiko: ... well?

Me: *sigh* so stupid, it's 45.

Mitsuhiko: ... *blush*

Me: ... *shakes head and walks away slowly*

hey, he's the one callin himself smart! besides it should be obvious as one of the first things you learn because of time

Which characters in Detective Conan that really gets on your nerves? And why?

Like in every anime & manga you know, there would always have characters you don't like, that annoys you in most occasion, and something in that character you don't like about... ;)

So here, I would like to know what most of you think and which character you dislikes... :)post-3125-12811149325734.gif

I'll tell you who I dislike after I receive some Feedbacks~ :Dpost-3125-12811148959173.gif

Advertisement: Vote for your character in Detective Conan: Detective Conan Character Poll!! post-3125-12811148630245.gif

The ones I hate the most,

Ayumi: ... hehe, the reason is obvious <_<

Sonoko: I hate everything about her, accept her laugh XD...

Kaitou KID: he plays with peoples brains to much :x ... and I hate his ways of doing things to...

High school detectives: accept for Sagura Hakuba...

Hehe, that’s all…

The ones I hate the most,

Ayumi: ... hehe, the reason is obvious <_<

Sonoko: I hate everything about her, accept her laugh XD...

Kaitou KID: he plays with peoples brains to much :x ... and I hate his ways of doing things to...

High school detectives: accept for Sagura Hakuba...

Hehe, that’s all…

including kudo?

Where is Sherry? i am investigating her crime... she must be sentenced to death! So would you please help me... Belomotto, where are you? Come and help me...!

gin004_t2.jpg

Me:Gin! I have a warrant for your arrest. Come out here with your hands above your head as your house is swarmed with cops. You have the right to remain silent...

U: arrested for what?

Me: for considering my cute little shiho miyano as somone who gets on her nerves. She is the best character in dc.

Me:Gin! I have a warrant for your arrest. Come out here with your hands above your head as your house is swarmed with cops. You have the right to remain silent...

Me: for considering my cute little shiho miyano as somone who gets on her nerves. She is the best character in dc.

i luv how you think shuu, it always puts shiho first ^-^

two thumbs us d(^-^)b

when did cops start arresting Detectives and shiho miyano is my little cute girl, you can see in this photo:

GS_by_coumori.jpg

beat that and the house is empty i left 2 hours ago. Belmotto warned me.......hahahha!!!!