Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Characters That Gets On Your Nerves!

Kogoro has become annoying since they changed his voice. The first one was perfect, I still can't get used to the other one. The MWAHAHAHAHA doesn't sound right now.

He just isn't the same anymore without his old antics

...and without that defined tongue of his

42514732.jpg

He just isn't the same anymore without his old antics

...and without that defined tongue of his

42514732.jpg

The episodes where he would go crazy over Yoko Okino were hilarious.

Agreed with everything on kogoro

But who here likes new characters introduced ( i  mean those 700+ chapters)

they seem like a waste of time

Eh... Sera Masumi? She seems pretty good from what I can tell.

She is cool, and i would have been fine without her

if Sera's going to influence the plot in some way, I'm totally okay with her

still though, she's actually one of my favorite female characters in DC

When I first watched Detective Conan (8 years ago, wow), the Detective Boys got on my nerves a lot. I'm okay with them now, though :)

He's actually one of my favorite characters, haha.

The show would be so much more boring without him. Kogoro is a comical character that can contrast greatly with the serious atmosphere of the show at points. I actually don't mind his pervertedness or how he treats Ran--it all adds to the humor. However, that doesn't make him entirely useless; he does have some redeeming qualities. Kogoro has morals and a pretty decent sense of what is going on around him, so he's usually there to help whenever a loved one is in danger.

I take it you might be offended by his actions or character?

Yeah, he certainly does add a lot to the show in multiple ways, and because of that I can't dislike him completely. I don't know if his behavior bothers me enough to say I'm offended by it but it certainly keeps me from fully liking his character  -_-

When I first watched Detective Conan (8 years ago, wow), the Detective Boys got on my nerves a lot. I'm okay with them now, though :)

I always get a laugh thinking back them to being in the first episode when they snuck into the Amusement Park and Shinichi seeing them.

if Sera's going to influence the plot in some way, I'm totally okay with her

still though, she's actually one of my favorite female characters in DC

she influenced it in a way that i dont particularly care anymore

i lost interest in amuro after the conclusion

Naeko Miike

3cute5me

just another pointless distraction 

shouldn't this be the other way around 

she influenced it in a way that i dont particularly care anymore

i lost interest in amuro after the conclusion

Amuro had so much potential as a BO member.

why, Gosho.

why.

• Upvote 1

I know that

And i thought he would end with yumi

To me that would save time save stories and more funny

God forbid any new police character gets introduced, we will have to do this forever

I think we've got all the law enforcement members covered.  We only need to worry about how the Detective Boys settle themselves out.

Yamamura- Whenever he's featured in an episode, I just sigh and think 'ok, let's get this over with.' While Yamamura is funny, his lack of logic really gets on my nerves. 

Shiratori- While he's great at his job, he would turn me off at the times where he was competitive with Takagi over Sato. It felt a bit over the top for me.

Genta- He gets on my nerves. He thinks he knows everything and can be selfish.

Ayumi- She's possessive of Conan, and not in a cute way, but in an annoying way.

Ran- I love Ran to absolute death, but I swear, how long does it take for her to figure out that Shinichi is Conan? Seriously?

Ran, no competition.

She's just a high school girl having a fell in love on a famous high school detective who happens to be her childhood friend. When a girl spends too much time with a cool, famous male, it happens. She doesn't own him, and face the fact: They have zero chemistry.

She cries a lot, just because her (supposedly) one-sided childhood friend crush is off to do his job (or so she thinks), and his job happens ti have its dangers. He came back and calls occasionally. If you're asking for more that's called selfish. He has no obligation to call and meet you.

I believe I have posted the rest of my opinion about her and ShinRan somewhere else, and I don't want to repeat them again.

As you can see, I despise angelic characters who are filled with jealousy to the max. And Ran happens to be a damsel in distress and has a black belt in karate. I don't know much about MAs, but I know that professionals are expected to be calmer than 'normal people'. Not crying and lacking trust in her friends (to make it clear, what I mean by this is how she didn't trust Shinichi enough to take care of himself. Not that I blame her, but surely, Shinichi has a way to handle bad guys one way or another. Like this unearthly soccer, for one).

To prevent unecessary flame, I'll add something: Ran is sweet, I'll admit that. I'd be heads over heels on her if such person exist. But problem is, she's an anime character. There are thousands of possibility where she could be unique. And frankly, she's a definition for cliché and lacks depth, especially as a reoccuring protagonist.

Point is: ShinRan isn't happening.

• Upvote 1