Detective Conan World
ccrogers15

Worst Anime you ever watched

Elfen Lied manga was good to me though... =\ 

I dunno,

I just disliked Project K. It was... weird. and ... weird. Sorry. I thought I'd like it. The trailer was amazing. I went to watch it. It was... urgh.

Azumanga daioh. Don't like this one as well. The comedy is sometimes really irritating.

Burst Angel anime. Storyline was fine. But the "extra scenes" were too much and too weird.

But- but Jooooooo. :(

Recent One Piece Episodes. Really. Terrible animation. Bad pacing. Annoying fillers. Like come on, is there a lack of funds or something?
The only thing good about it are the voice actors..
The Anime that is.

The manga however, is a different story.

Honestly though, Special A. Not that it is the worst but it's just that among those that I've seen, Special A was the least interesting. I did not like the characters, especially Kei and Hikari.

Edited by Patronus Charm

I haven't watched an anime that I absolutely hated(as of yet). However, the 4kids version of anything just makes me wither and die on the spot. I love One Piece, but when I decided to check out what 4kids were doing to it, it was... Just... *shudders*

Puni Puni Peomi was the worst.  Only two episodes and it made me bang my head.  It is so terrible, I cannot even describe it, you would have to see it yourself.  Quote me and respond if you have thoughts on this.

Is Mahouka the anime equivalent of Twilight? Good luck with the Gary and Mary Stu protagonists with no personalities. ^^;

Oh god, you have no idea.  In all honesty, I've forgotten what it's about.  There isn't really a focused plot and I've been turning my brain off whenever I watch an episode.  I cannot believe I have 12 episodes left.  It's like I haven't even started...

I'll summarize for you: Shiba is poor at magic but a magnificent engineer-something. He solves problems single handedly making you wonder if some bad fanfic writer got an anime. Pacing does not exist. All others are there to praise Shiba. Any plot(?) Development cannot occur without him butting into every damn thing. Its as if it was designed to chip away at my soul slowly. But I cannot leave a series halfway through :V

Oh, that sounds about right.  Though if you told me it was about a group of girls and half-guys and one whole-guy playing simulated games of slapjack, I'd probably believe you, too.  I know how you feel though, I need to finish it but it's just so daunting.  And it doesn't help that the summer anime so far are actually really good.  It makes this one leftover from the spring seem that much worse.

I don't remember the name of it, but there was an anime where everything was peace, and love, and hugs.... Then they were all driven to insanity and killed each other at the end o.o

I don't remember the name of it, but there was an anime where everything was peace, and love, and hugs.... Then they were all driven to insanity and killed each other at the end o.o

Wuuuuuut.... tell me the name of that anime if you remember it!

For me, the worse anime is Doraemon... my dislike for it is beyond words

I don't know probably One Piece, Bleach, and Naruto.

*I know these are popular animes, but I just don't have any interest in them.*

I tried watching them once, but I just didn't seem to care for any of them. (Not that I hate them of course.) But if I had to choose, the worst would probably be One Piece. I don't know, it just seems to annoy me as all.

Oh yeah, and I heard someone say 'pupa' in here. Well, for those of you who don't know what that is, then... Well, yeah... It's better for you if you don't know. :lol:God, it was just... :blink: *Shudders*

If that plot repeated itself for the whole first season, then it's Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni. But it was actually explained and resolved in the second season and

it had a happy ending

Lucky Star easily takes its place as the worst anime I've ever watched.

I tried it out of curiosity and was lured by the promise of comedy since it's a slice-of-life anime.

However, I couldn't even sit through ten minutes of the first episode.

What I was thinking based on those 10 minutes:

-pointless dialogue that drags on for half of the episode; they literally talked about their bread for the entire 10 minutes I was paying attention. Seriously?

-awful character designs and animation, especially the color scheme (first anime that actually had art and colors that made me feel nauseous). No, it was not "cute"

-surprisingly bland character personalities, which shouldn't have been a problem considering that it is a slice-of-life

-the show also seems to be based around 17 year olds who not only look like they're 2 year olds, but also act like 2 year olds

Of course these are only my first impressions--obviously the show may have gotten "improvement" as time went by. But even if it was only 10 minutes, those 10 minutes, by far, were the most wretched 10 minutes that I have ever witnessed in anime. Everything was carried out so poorly and it even looked like the show was created and voiced by 2 year olds. I was even able to further solidify my opinions by watching extra clips of the show from later episodes; needless to say, the show continued to disappoint. In other words, nothing is going to convince me to give Lucky Star a second chance--watching it was dreadful and an awful decision on my part.

If that plot repeated itself for the whole first season, then it's Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni. But it was actually explained and resolved in the second season and

it had a happy ending

I read up on that anime, and I don't think that's it :/ I'm searching for it's name.! It was so strange >.<

Most all of the anime I've seen are fairly enjoyable, at least completed... however, I've been revisiting some anime from the early 2000's when I used to watch Adult Swim regularly, and found something I think can be posted here.

Android Kikaider... I believe it is an anime adaptation of an old Japanese TV-show, something like Power Rangers? In any case, I see why it got cancelled. Animation was terrible, plot didn't have much to it, and the whole "psychological" aspect to it was just bland and uninteresting, despite trying to focus on it solely for a couple episodes and throughout its 13 episode run. Wish that I hadn't watched it. For some reason I was thinking it was a lot more interesting.