Detective Conan World
ccrogers15

Worst Anime you ever watched

What was the worst anime you have ever watched?

Although i love the Saru Saru Get You (Ape Escape), franchise, the Anime was just awful!

It lasted for about 100 episodes before it was pulled.

The graphics were terrible, animations were terrible and worst of all, the voice acting felt like they were reading to children.

So, whats yours? 

Creamy Mami.....my younger sis loves it like ANYTHING, but I hate it.

The main reason is because it's too childish and shoujo. (the series is old too)

BTW it was never released as a manga. The main character's (mami) voice is annoying too.

Dragon Ball Z?

Forgot this. I dont see why this is so hyped. Its terrible. No, not just terrible, its a disaster. Id rather be crushed by a collapsing 110 story skyscraper then watch this show. 

• Upvote 1

I liked the DBZ games though :V anime, bleh.

Agreed. The Budokai games were fun,but the tv series felt like an overhyped cartoon with repetitive plot (if it can be called plot) and annoying,  overly dramatic characters. Trunks and Hercule were the only ones I liked... and that's just cause they're fun to play as in the games. _ _   Krillin died so many times I wish he'd just stay dead.

Other than that, Bobobo- bobobobo was horrific in a wth way. Pokemon sucked after the cast changes. Beyond Ruby (game) the new Pokemon have been terrible, the animation changed too much, Ash is still 10-12, and the characters are childish and dumb. Digimon I assume was the same way, though I really only played the games. Beyblade's in there with the "Game's great, show feels like a lame childish spinoff." And don't get me started on Yugioh nowadays. Card games on motorcycles, anyone?

BASICALLY, any attempt at turning a fun game Idea into a series that's part gravity-defying hair, part neverending plot 'twists' predicted at the drop of a hat, and one huge part cartoon masquerading as an anime, I can find hatred for. Don't ruin the classics...  Especially you, 4Kids. _ _

Agreed. The Budokai games were fun,but the tv series felt like an overhyped cartoon with repetitive plot (if it can be called plot) and annoying,  overly dramatic characters. Trunks and Hercule were the only ones I liked... and that's just cause their fun to play as in the games. _ _   Krillin died so many times I wish he'd just stay dead.

Other than that, Bobobo- bobobobo was horrific in a wth way. Pokemon sucked after the cast changes. Beyond Ruby (game) the new Pokemon have been terrible, the animation changed too much, Ash is still 10-12, and the characters are childish and dumb. Digimon I assume was the same way, though I really only played the games. Beyblade's in there with the "Game's great, show feels like a lame childish spinoff." And don't get me started on Yugioh nowadays. Card games on motorcycles, anyone?

BASICALLY, any attempt at turning a fun game Idea into a series that's part gravity-defying hair, part neverending plot 'twists' predicted at the drop of a hat, and one huge part cartoon masquerading as an anime, I can find hatred for. Don't ruin the classics...  Especially you, 4Kids. _ _

The anime was just a one idea hit, main character beats villain and stronger villain appears which beats everyone until the main chara comes and shows a new technique. I can't believe I forgot pokemon. It would be a whole lot better if they just made anime of the pokespecials.

Dragon Ball is so unending. <_<

The characters are never gonna die and the villains will always be there.

It seems that you haven't watched Dragon Ball, so why state something like this? In Dragon Ball, most of the characters dies for at least two times, and villains will always be there in any anime. It is just the matter of when will writers/creators cut the circle, and since Dragon Ball is finished, it has an ending.

It seems that you haven't watched Dragon Ball, so why state something like this? In Dragon Ball, most of the characters dies for at least two times, and villains will always be there in any anime. It is just the matter of when will writers/creators cut the circle, and since Dragon Ball is finished, it has an ending.

I think "unending" essentially means "repetitive" in this case, not "lacking an ending". Probably the same deal with the same villains over and over; of course ran isn't complaining about the presence of villains, but rather that the villains get stale. And I concur with ran's points, and it's why I dislike Dragon Ball.

I think "unending" essentially means "repetitive" in this case, not "lacking an ending". Probably the same deal with the same villains over and over; of course ran isn't complaining about the presence of villains, but rather that the villains get stale. And I concur with ran's points, and it's why I dislike Dragon Ball.

By "ending" I wasn't aiming at what you thought I did. I wanted to say that since it has an ending, no more villains are able to appear. And yeah, I dislike Dragon Ball because of it's repetitive plot as well. Too bad I don't have enough inspiration to go into a debate with you Mohorovicic.

By "ending" I wasn't aiming at what you thought I did. I wanted to say that since it has an ending, no more villains are able to appear. And yeah, I dislike Dragon Ball because of it's repetitive plot as well. Too bad I don't have enough inspiration to go into a debate with you Mohorovicic.

It's kinda funny how most things end up misinterpreted, especially between us. Besides, a debate would be wasteful.

It's kinda funny how most things end up misinterpreted, especially between us. Besides, a debate would be wasteful.

It is entertaining for me, though. And I can just imagine people getting some popcorn and drink while watching our 10-lines-long posts.

PS: Since we're getting off-topic here, that would be all from me.

K Project

The Storyline made no sense at all. There wasnt even any attempt to explain the Storyline.

Only thing good about it was the animation and sound quality...

3/10

It is entertaining for me, though. And I can just imagine people getting some popcorn and drink while watching our 10-lines-long posts.

PS: Since we're getting off-topic here, that would be all from me.

One of those people would be me of course (;

Elfen lied. No, just no.

I'm also in the DBZ crowd, but then I'm not into the pointless (well, it's pointless to me) fighting they throw in.

Also, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu. I tried watching it, but I couldn't get through the first episode. :|

I'm also in the DBZ crowd, but then I'm not into the pointless (well, it's pointless to me) fighting they throw in.

Also, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu. I tried watching it, but I couldn't get through the first episode. :|

Same with me. I've tried watching it many times since it aired. I just can't seem to like it.. :/

But for me, Elfen lied is just the worst.

Elfen Lied manga was good to me though... =\ 

I dunno,

I just disliked Project K. It was... weird. and ... weird. Sorry. I thought I'd like it. The trailer was amazing. I went to watch it. It was... urgh.

Azumanga daioh. Don't like this one as well. The comedy is sometimes really irritating.

Burst Angel anime. Storyline was fine. But the "extra scenes" were too much and too weird.

My response detracts from the purpose of the topic, so I'll spoiler-tag it:

Melancholy is one of the iconic and more popular anime series, and I personally liked it; it's lack of genre, character variety, combined allow the series to tackle a lot of common tropes and motifs. But more importantly, it has depth. That's the greatest quality an anime can have. A depth that truly rewards those who watch carefully, and think upon what they watched, what they saw.

Anyways, the worst anime I ever watched, hands down, is Space Pirate Mito. Other series at least looked like the studio tried. These guys didn't even try. Don't even watch it to see what I'm talking about.

serial experiments lain, hands down

i know it got a lot of great reviews and supposedly has amazing plot, but i simply couldn't stand the art and the sound. the lighting was weird with an unsettling palette, and the weird camera angles are just, well, weird. some people debate these qualities were on purpose and aided in conveying the theme but they really just ruined the anime for me :/

Probably School Days, I didn't last for 3 episodes -_- (it was too boring for school girls doing *** with boys and killing them in the end)
Boku no Pico ---- DON'T WATCH IT!!!!

I haven't yet watched a "bad" anime in a sense that it's badly written and boring enough not to get to the end, but there are some depressing animes which can be considered "bad" from a point of view of somebody who loves happy endings, as myself. For example, Moryo no Hako had a very depressing effect, made me cry for one of the characters, life seems pointless after stories which are that depressing.