Detective Conan World
Kaitou Kid Legendary Thief

DCW IRL Round 7: Weasel and Bunny

"Heya all~ The voice of the rabbit resonated across the stadium. May we have all of you into the ring please~~~ we're going to start the welcoming ceremony soon~"

The people hesitated and when someone finally moved in, they followed.

When all of the people got into the ring, the surrounding changed. They all seemed to have moved into another location. They have arrived at the foot of a building. At the top of the building, quite a number of people were looking down at them.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a gigantic airship flew overhead and shadowed all of them. "TO ALL PARTICIPANTS OF THE HUNT~! WELCOME!"

The welcome echoed throughout the entire area. "We are the main organizers of the event and we welcome you to our headquarters. Or at least an image of our head quarters. NOW, I'm sure the hunters already know the rules pretty well, but I shall do a basic introduction to the rules! 3 things you need to note. No hurting any civilians, try not to destroy the infrastructure! Kill all the prey! That's all. Now the prey. THOSE PEOPLE BELOW, if you still don't get it, you're the PREY! It means, you are the ones getting HUNTED! If you all want to know what's going on, why you're here, how to get back... There is only one way... And that is.. TO FIND ME! Where am I you ask?"

Suddenly the airship glowed, Three words appeared on the airship.

"I AM HERE." appeared on the body of the air ship.

The voice continued. "As you can see. I am on this ship. Find me~ but I'm sure you won't be able to~" A banner trailed from the back of the ship. It displayed the words 'YOU CAN'T CATCH ME'.

"So what you need to do is to survive. Your watches will flash a red light when the hunters are within 500 meters of you. Survive and catch me. Now since all of you know the rules, let us start the games. The games will start when you return to your starting location. The battle field this year, is the ENTIRE NEW MIDORA!"

Fireworks blasted and filled the entire sky in rainbow colours. Even the airship spouted fireworks.

"Alright, let us begin. GOODLUCK ALL PARTICIPANTS!"

With that, the surrounding changed again and returned back to the original location.

==== MINORITY =====

After all the hunters have arrived in about half an hour, the voice of the weasel echoed the entire stadium. "Hey. All hunters in the centre of the ring please."

All complied. The scenery changed, and they were transported to another location. They were transported to the top of a building. They looked down and saw a huge gathering of people at the foot of the building.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a gigantic airship flew overhead and shadowed all of them. "TO ALL PARTICIPANTS OF THE HUNT~! WELCOME!"

"Oh gosh. There goes HIM again." The weasel whispered.

The welcome echoed throughout the entire area. "We are the main organizers of the event and we welcome you to our headquarters. Or at least an image of our head quarters. NOW, I'm sure the hunters already know the rules pretty well, but I shall do a basic introduction to the rules! 3 things you need to note. No hurting any civilians, try not to destroy the infrastructure! Kill all the prey! That's all. Now the prey. THOSE PEOPLE BELOW, if you still don't get it, you're the PREY! It means, you are the ones getting HUNTED! If you all want to know what's going on, why you're here, how to get back... There is only one way... And that is.. TO FIND ME! Where am I you ask?"

Suddenly the airship glowed, Three words appeared on the airship.

"I AM HERE." appeared on the body of the air ship.

The voice continued. "As you can see. I am on this ship. Find me~ but I'm sure you won't be able to~" A banner trailed from the back of the ship. It displayed the words 'YOU CAN'T CATCH ME'.

"So what you need to do is to survive. Your watches will flash a red light when the hunters are within 500 meters of you. Survive and catch me. Now since all of you know the rules, let us start the games. The games will start when you return to your starting location. The battle field this year, is the ENTIRE NEW MIDORA!"

Fireworks blasted and filled the entire sky in rainbow colours. Even the airship spouted fireworks.

"Alright, let us begin. GOODLUCK ALL PARTICIPANTS!"

With that, the surrounding changed again and returned back to the original location.

=======

Good luck~

"Hey. All hunters in the centre of the ring please"

People looked around, but complied to the Weasel's request. Suddenly, the scenery changed and next thing she knew, they were somewhere that wasn't the stadium. Looking around, Misaki saw that they were on top of a building. As she peered over the edge, she could see a group of people at the base of the building. Must be the prey.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a gigantic airship flew overhead, covering them in a large shadow. "TO ALL PARTICIPANTS OF THE HUNT~! WELCOME!"

The Weasel muttered something, though she didn't catch what.

The welcome echoed throughout the entire area as the other host continued. "We are the main organizers of the event and we welcome you to our headquarters. Or at least an image of our head quarters. NOW, I'm sure the hunters already know the rules pretty well, but I shall do a basic introduction to the rules! 3 things you need to note. No hurting any civilians, try not to destroy the infrastructure! Kill all the prey! That's all. Now the prey. THOSE PEOPLE BELOW, if you still don't get it, you're the PREY! It means, you are the ones getting HUNTED! If you all want to know what's going on, why you're here, how to get back... There is only one way... And that is.. TO FIND ME! Where am I you ask?"

Suddenly the words "I AM HERE" appeared on the body of the air ship, glowing a bright green.

The voice continued."As you can see. I am on this ship. Find me~ but I'm sure you won't be able to~"

A banner trailed from the back of the ship. It displayed the words 'YOU CAN'T CATCH ME'.

Lovely. This will be fun.

Fireworks blasted, causing some people to jump, and filled the entire sky in rainbow colors. Even the airship spouted fireworks. "Alright, let us begin. GOODLUCK ALL PARTICIPANTS!"

With that, the surrounding changed again and returned back to the original location. Chatter immediately filled the air as people began to pair up to work together. Some started to walk away, Misaki included, intent on going after the prey alone.

The Hunt's HQ is about a half hour to forty five minutes away by motorcycle. Since most of the prey are not from here, they don't know the area at all. So they're probably going to run, try and find the Rabbit ASAP. I'm sure some will hide till dark as well. Well, since they're going in all directions, I'm probably going to run into a few on my way.

She got on her bike as she stuck her hand into her bag, getting out a Glock and its holster. Sticking it on her belt, she got her bike started and then she was off. 

It was about twenty minutes in when she saw her first prey. They were hiding (quite badly she thought) behind a trash can in an alley. Turning her bike into it, she followed the prey, who was now running away from her, getting out her Glock and leaving only one hand on the handle bars. In a snap second, she took the other hand off, took off the safety, and shot.

She watched, satisfied, as the person fell to the ground. Blood pooled around the head as she brought her bike closer to the body, wanting to look at this prey. She wasn't surprised when she saw that it had nothing on it. Of course The Hunt took their personal belongings. 

With one last glance, Misaki turned around and headed back towards the streets. Well, might as well hit a gun store. A hunting store too would be nice. Maybe I'll stop by my house. Grab more of my stuff, drop off what I don't need.

(Btw, KKLT, are there any other civilians here? It are we like, in a holographic New Mirdora? Besides the hunters/hunted are there any residents or NPCs hanging around?)

The voice had stopped and people at the ground where screaming and running. 
"Heh. Maybe I should follow Misaki. She looks like she knows this place even though I took my opportunity 
to look the city at last night." Aleksander thought 

At the parking lot he saw Misaki taking Glock to her hand.
"Uuh. She got gun too. But mine is better.
 He took his P90 out from his backpack. He had "bought" it last night.

He kicked off and started to follow Misaki from out off view.

Misaki stopped in front of house and entered to it. 

"Huh. She got house at here."

(Btw, KKLT, are there any other civilians here? It are we like, in a holographic New Mirdora? Besides the hunters/hunted are there any residents or NPCs hanging around?)

(There are civilians yes. They are usually neutral towards either side but some are aggressive towards either side. Since sometimes there may be accidental casualties at the area. It's not holographic. It's real. And yes there are residents.)

She was just pulling out of the gun store's parking when Misaki glanced at her bike's mirror, letting out an annoyed huff as she saw the idiot was still following her. He's not very good at trailing.

And while she would much rather take care of it, she decided she would do it in a place less populated by wandering civilians. So she rode her bike until she was in a residential neighborhood. The sun was setting as she parked in the garage of the house she often spent time in. Quickly, she snatched the key from hanging from a hook nearby before closing the garage door and entering the house. As she closed the door, she said, "Uncle? Aunt? Father? Stopping by."

The minute she said a word, her family made their way to her. "Misaki!" her uncle jollily said as he patted her on the back. "How's the Hunt?"

"OK," she responded. "Though I'd like to borrow your rifle for a few minutes."

"Of course, of course! Anything for the Hunt!"

As he ran to go get it, her father came in closer and asked, "What do you need a rifle for for a few minutes?"

"Need to take care of a problem."

"Misaki..."

"It is a problem. One that's been needing to be taken care of for quite some time."

Before her father could question her further, her aunt stepped in and asked, "Misa, would you like some chocolate chip cookies? I just made some and I know they're your favorite!"

"Perhaps a little later."

Her uncle had now come back with the gun, assembled and ready to use. He handed it to her as he proudly stated, "Best rifle you'll ever see!"

"I'm sure Uncle," she replied as she made her way upstairs.

"Where are you going dear?" her aunt asked. 

"Upstairs to take care of my problem."

As she heard the worried mutters from her family, she situated herself in her cousin's room. From there, she had a clear view of the idiot's bike. Aiming carefully, she pulled the trigger twice, sending each bullet into the wheels of his bike. That'll take care of him for a while. And though it's not the best plan, it'll work for now. 

(Hey! Didn't I say that I was out off sight. I was using tracing device! But OK)

"PER*KELE!" Aleksander shouted when he noticed both his tyres blow up.

"There! Hit*to! I was an idiot! She isn't getting away with her bike!"

Aleksander took everything he needed and started to walk away from Misakis residence.

He jumped to bushes behind corner and headed towards her house. 

He saw her jump on her bike and start it. She turned to the direction where he was.

"Great. Time to payback." Aleksander thought.

She started to accelerate when he jumped out of the bush with branch.

He rammed it to wheel spokes and Misaki fell on the ground. He quickly took the bike and hop on.

"You know, I don't like woman driving. They are so easily heated up." he said while burning the bikes rear wheel.

He drove forward a bit and the started it again. The wheel suddenly was flat. Aleksander hopped off and took his knife out.

"And this is for front tyre." he said while the blade penetrated the rubber. 

After that he started to walk away while Misaki was hitting her helmet to asphalt.

After a while he found car shop.

"Good day sir. How could I help you." asked the tradesman

"May I see your fastest car?" Aleksander asked from him.

"Yes of course. This way." trader said while showing the way.

"This is Lotus Exige S. From zero to one hundred it takes 4 seconds. And top speed is 274 km/h. Two seated and the price is only 65,690$.

Of course we got this Ferrari FF. From zero to one hundred only 3.7 seconds. Top speed is 335 km/h. But this is four seated and cost 300,000 $." trader said proudly

"I'll take the Ferrari. It's my car." Aleksander said and the trader seemed happy.

"And I guess you notice this watch." he said and the trader went black.

"Many thanks" Aleksander said when he drove away.

"Thank you for the cookies Aunt," Misaki said as she wiped the chocolate off her face.

Her aunt smiled, "You're welcome dear! Anything for you."

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go. Still need to hunt some prey."

As she got up and headed to the garage, her father grabbed her and said, "Be careful. OK?"

"OK Father. I will."

Five minutes later, she was off, heading back towards the more densely populated part of the city when the idiot jumped out of a bush and stuck a stick in her spokes. She flew off as the bike flipped over, sticking out her hands to help lessen the impact of the fall. Managing to roll to safety with only a few scratches, she looked at her bike, now being stolen by the idiot. "You know, I don't like woman driving. They are so easily heated up," he said as he drove off.

Again with the comments about how I'm "hot tempered". 

She whipped out her Glock and fired a shot at the back wheel, causing it to go flat. This didn't stop the idiot from jumping off, taking out his knife and saying as he stabbed it into the front tire, "And this is for front tire."

And as she sat there, dropping her helmet to the ground, she watched him walk off. Misaki would have gone after him, but there's a time and a place for everything and this wasn't it. She would definitely make him regret messing with her bike though. She could hear her family running towards her as she got up, yelling out, "Are you ok?!"

"Just a few scratches," she replied.

"Come on Misa," her aunt said when they were only a few feet away, "let's get them cleaned up."

"Yes Aunt."

And thus ten minutes later she was being wrapped up by her aunt as her uncle and father sat on the other side of the kitchen table. "So do you want to tell us what happened?" her father asked.

"A rather sexist idiot who is also a part of the Hunt and has nothing better to do but follow me around because he's so incompetent he can't rely on himself decided to stick a stick into the spoke of my bike, causing me to flip over, before taking it. I shot at him, causing the back tire to go out. Then he took his knife and took out my front tire. After that, he left."

"How dare he!" her aunt yelled out.

"That son of a bitch!" her uncle swore. "I swear I'm going to go after him and make him pay for hurting you!"

Misaki said, "I can take care of myself Uncle. No need to go after him."

"Did he do it because you took out the wheels on his bike?" her father asked. 

"That is most likely the cause. Though I did what I did because I felt him following me was annoying and wanted to discourage him from continuing to do so in the future."

"Misaki... Haven't I told you time and time again that not using your words isn't the best course of action?"

"You have. However, that would mean I would have to talk to him and as a result, I would have to listen to his nonsense."

Before anyone could say anything more, she got up as she said, "I should get going. Father, Uncle, could either of you drive me to TJ's Motor Shop? I need to get my bike fixed."

"I'll take you," offered her father.

"Take my truck," her uncle added.

She gave an nod in thanks to the two of them as they headed out to his car. Once her bike was loaded onto the back, they were off. The car ride was silent, though as they pulled into TJ's, he said, "Don't get hurt. And be sure to come by every once in a while."

"I will Father."

"Damn! Whatcha do to your bike girl? Haven't ever seen it this messed up!" TJ yelled out as he walked out to meet them.

"I didn't do anything. An idiot with a stick and knife did this."

"Well sure as hell am glad I ain't that poor sucker!"

"Can you fix up my bike?"

"Of course I can girl! Whatcha need done?"

"Well, repair what's been broken obviously. Could you also add some covers for the spokes so sticks can't get put through my wheels and cause me to flip over?"

"Got it!"

"Make it a priority, will you? I want it back ASAP."

"You're always a priority girl."

"Nice to know. So how fast can you get the job done?"

"Normally would take me a day, but since it's you, I'll stay up and get it done for you by the morning."

"Thanks TJ."

"No problem girl. How're you payin'?"

Misaki flashed her watch at him. "Woah girl, didn't know you got into the Hunt!"

"I am the best of the best," she replied. "But I'll be here 6 AM tomorrow. And can I borrow one of your bikes for the day?"

"Course girl! Take your pick. Keys are on the wall. And make it seven?"

"OK. I'll see you then. Thanks."

"Bu-bye girl."

She made her way to where TJ kept the bikes. After taking a quick look at the selection, she chose the bike that was closest to her model before grabbing the key and jumped on. I've lost some time. Better hurry and try and get a few more prey while there's still sun out. Once it goes down, might make it a bit harder. 

"You know, I don't like woman driving. They are so easily heated up."

(Duuuuuuuude, that was so sexist.)

(Also...)

(TJ's a genki. YOU KNOW I LOVE ME SOME GENKI :D)

Aleksander was driving slowly and looking for some prey.

"Hmm. That guy got the Watch." Aleksander thought while stopping in front of ice cream kiosk.

He walked to the man and asked for light to his cigar. The man started to took lighter when Aleksander stabbed him to stomach.

"Farewell." He said when he dumped him to trash.

"One-one situation. Need to got few more." Aleksander thought when he noticed familiar helmet

"Well well. Look who has got new bike. Maybe I should greet her. No. Not yet."

Aleksander took another road and started to look for some more hunt. 

TJ stood outside, an amused grin on his face, as she drove into the the garage. "Right on the dot girl," he said.

"Of course. We agreed seven AM, I'm here seven AM. No earlier, no later."

As Misaki walked over, she threw the borrowed bike's key back to him, and he to her. After giving her fixed bike a good look, she said, "Looks nice TJ."

"Course! I worked on it after all girl. Now see, I did what you asked, but I also added some awesome upgrades to your ride. Made sure your bike can go faster than ever before, plus I gave it a sweet new paint job!"

"Thanks. You did good work."

"Awwww, girl, that's probably the sweetest damn thing you've said to me!"

"It's the truth. And thank you for letting me borrow your bike."

"Anythin' for you girl! Be sure to come back sometime, mkay? And bring some of your auntie's cookies too! They are da bomb!"

She handed a small baggie, filled with cookies. "She says she sends her love. And you're my mechanic TJ. Will always be unless you die before I stop needing your services. Then I'll have to find another guy."

"Thanks for the cookies girl~! And I promise not to die before you stop needing me."

"I'm off. Thanks for fixing up my bike."

"Anytime girl! See ya!"

With a small wave, she was off, ready to start the new day with some prey killing.

(please majority do something)

Street lamps were glowing their cold light. It was quite chilly.

Aleksander saw girl with Watch on her hand.

"She is one of prey. But for some reason I don't want to kill her."

"(sound in his head) Yeah but if you don't do it someone else will. And it can be Misaki.

You don't want it happen."

"(Aleksander)But she hasn't done anything."

Aleksander turned his car to side street were the girl was.

"Psst. You."

Autumn was speechless. Her mind had gone blank.

This was cruel. This did not make any sense. All these innocent being hunted do not deserve it.

She looked around the ring. Some people had left, she noticed. And there wasn't anybody who looked very young, someone who might need more care and protection, that she would be able to help. Now what?

She glimpsed the two girls she had met earlier. That place they had been in seemed like heaven to her compared to the ring, now that she knew what she was here for.

"Hey, guys," she walked up to them. They turned to her.

"Um... we've seen each other before, haven't we? And, I was thinking, since we're all being "hunted"... um... how about stick together, or at least help each other out?"

Autumn hoped she didn't sound like she was pleading.

Kai was still looking at the ring when the girl from earlier walked up to them. "Hey, guys," she said.

"Hi~" Kai turned to her.

"Um... we've seen each other before, haven't we? And, I was thinking, since we're all being "hunted"... um... how about stick together, or at least help each other out?"

Kai smiled. "Sure! That sounds great!" She said. "I was actually going to suggest that too, if you hadn't."

Suddenly, a voice came out from somewhere. 

"Psst. You."

Kai frowned. "Did you guys hear that?" They seemed to not have.

Huh...I swear I heard someone...

"One second, guys..." She lifted her finger to indicate it, and walked around the corner.

She peeked around a bush, and saw a man of around his twenties sat inside a Ferarri, windows rolled down.

Kai walked hesitantly towards him, opening her mouth, but after a second of thinking, decided not saying anything. She stopped about 3 meters in front of the car, noting his every movement. What if he's a 'hunter'?

She tensed, prepared to run if anything happened.

Two more girls appeared from bush.

"I can help one on you. I got a plan." Aleksander said to them.

"Hey you short with hair. I choose you because... I don't know." he continued

Aleksander hopped out from his car and opened back door.

"And if you are thinking am I a hunter, answer is yes. But if I would like to kill you, we wouldn't be talking right now."

he replied when  of then tried to say something.

"Sure, why not? These two were getting annoying anyway."

Sakila turned to her two partners and smirked at them before walking over to the other side of the Ferrari and getting in the passenger seat.

"...would like it if one of you could help me out. I'd rather not lose to that bimbo of a player."

"On one condition. One of us helps you, you spare the lives of the rest of us."

"...Deal. Although I can't guarantee everyone will be safe. Here's a place you all can find help at." The shadowy figure handed them a slip of paper with an address. "You'll find equipment, food, and maybe even some helpful tricks to win.

"Hey, where's Kai?"

"You're right, Megane's missing.""

Everything had happened so fast, Sakila almost couldn't process it.

But now, the plan was in action.

"Hunter, what's your plan then?" Sakila asked as they sped off, leaving two...or maybe even three peculiarly satisfied girls behind.

(No, this is not the long post I promised. I had to postpone that because I fell asleep.)

*BEEEEEEEEEP*

No one but Kai's watch started to beep.

"Heya!" The bunny's voice came from the watch. "Don't need to be shocked or scaarrreedd, I'm just here to relay a message~~~ Weehee~ WELL, THING IS...  IT SEEMS LIKE SOME OF THE SPONSORS TOOK A LIKING TO YOU~ MY DEAR~~~~ As to whyyyyyyy... I'm not that sure~~ Perhaps you're pretty? KYAHAHAHAHA~ I dunno~! THEY ARE ONE GROUP OF PERVERTIC BUNCH IN THE FIRST PLACE~~~ Keehyahyahya! ANYWAY, they wanna give you AN ITEM~~~ SEE IF YOU WANNA USE IT~! KUUFUUFUU~~~ There's a ITEM button on your watch right? CLICK ON IT AND YOU CAN RETRIEVE THE GIFT. TRY IT."

The girl seemed shocked but did it anyway. Something like a earring came out of it.

The bunny continued. "I DON'T KNOW HOW THAT IS USED SO YOU WILL HAVE TO FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELF. It might even be JUNKKKKKKKK~ Nyahaha!!! Well, good luck~"

*BEEP*

With that, the communication ceased.

From behind the bush, Kuro-chan and Automn appeared and stood beside Kai.

"I can help one on you. I got a plan." The mysterious man said.

A plan?

"Hey you short with hair. I choose you because... I don't know." he continued.

..Excuse me? Talk about being bossy..

The man hopped out from his car and opened back door.

"And if you are thinking am I a hunter, answer is yes. But if I would like to kill you, we wouldn't be talking right now."

Kai was just going to say something, but Kuro-chan was faster. "Sure, why not? These two were getting annoying anyway."

Huh? Kai thought. I thought she was our friend...

Kuro-chan turned to Kai and smirked at her, and then got into the car. Kai looked at them sadly as they drove away.

*BEEEEEEEEEP*

Wha...

Kai looked down. Her watch had started to beep.

"Heya!" The bunny's voice came from the watch. Kai jumped from the suddenness of it. "Don't need to be shocked or scaarrreedd, I'm just here to relay a message~~~ Weehee~ WELL, THING IS...  IT SEEMS LIKE SOME OF THE SPONSORS TOOK A LIKING TO YOU~ MY DEAR~~~~"

.....What? Kai shot a confused look at Automn.

"As to whyyyyyyy... I'm not that sure~~ Perhaps you're pretty? KYAHAHAHAHA~ I dunno~! THEY ARE ONE GROUP OF PERVERTIC BUNCH IN THE FIRST PLACE~~~ Keehyahyahya!"

...Ugh...Kai cringed. She hated perverts.

"ANYWAY, they wanna give you AN ITEM~~~ SEE IF YOU WANNA USE IT~! KUUFUUFUU~~~ There's a ITEM button on your watch right? CLICK ON IT AND YOU CAN RETRIEVE THE GIFT. TRY IT."

Kai looked at the watch, and sure enough, there was a button labeled 'ITEM' on its side. She hesitantly pressed it. Something like an earring came out and tumbled into her hand.

The bunny continued. "I DON'T KNOW HOW THAT IS USED SO YOU WILL HAVE TO FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELF. It might even be JUNKKKKKKKK~ Nyahaha!!! Well, good luck~"

*BEEP*

With that, the watch went silent again.

"Well." Kai said. She didn't really know what to do with the earring. "Uhmmm....." She twirled it in her hand. It was a white kind of circle, with a red border on it. She was just going to say that she didn't even have ear piercings, but then realized that these earrings didn't seem to need them.

Looking at Automn, she gently put them on her ear. "How does this work..?" She said, just as a 'click' sounded, and the magnetic earring stuck on to her ear. "Ah."

Nothing happened. To tell the truth, Kai was a little disappointed. She was pretty excited to see what it would do, but it seemed to just be a simple earring. "Oh well," She said. "...Maybe it'll be useful later?"

She sighed and turned to go, when something caught her eye. "What's this?" She said as she bended over. There was a piece of paper lying on the grass, neatly folded. Kai picked it up.

There was an address on the sheet. Kai showed it to Automn. She seemed to have recognized it. "I think it's that piece of paper that other person gave Sakila..." She said.

Kai felt some relief. Maybe Kuro-chan deliberately left it for us to find? Then would this mean that she actually didn't betray us? But....with her in such a car, how are we ever supposed to find her? She looked down at the paper once again. "There's only one thing to do now..." She said. "Go there."

Misaki slowed to a stop as she pulled up to a gas pump. Her tank was near empty and needed to be filled. After it was filled up, she walked into the station, since even though she had the watch, she still needed to show it lest she wanted to be chased. And that would just be annoying. As she passed an aisle, chock full of snacks, her stomach let out a small growl. I should probably grab something. It's around lunch time and I haven't eaten since 5 AM.

So, she grabbed a few snacks, not looking close enough to see what exactly she was getting, and headed up to the cash register to show her watch when suddenly two masked figures broke into the gas station. "GET ON THE GROUND!" one of them yelled out as they both held up their guns. 

Everyone did as they were told, afraid for their lives, except for her. She kept walking over to the counter and when she got there, held out her wrist and packs of food so the cashier could see it. "I also filled my tank. Just thought you should know," she said before heading to the door.

"HEY!" the other one yelled out as they turned around and aimed their gun at her. "GET DOWN NOW!"

With a deadpan look on her face, she asked, "Why? I'm leaving now."

"BITCH, YOU GET ON THE GROUND NOW!"

"Or what?"

To answer her question, he pulled the trigger, shooting straight at her (as she predicted; the common criminal is so easy to guess). As she moved to the side, avoiding the flying bullet, she caught a glance at a watch on his hand, glowing an angry red. "Oh, how convenient," she noted as she whipped out her own gun and fired two shots. Before they could react, they were on the ground, blood pooling from their heads. "They aren't very smart prey..." she muttered to herself as she glanced at their dead bodies. She then turned to the cashier, who was now getting up off the floor and said, "I apologize for the mess in here."

And with that, she left, opening up a bag of chips and placing one into her mouth, breaking it with a satisfying crunch.

Aleksander turned the engine off at the entrance of 5 star Grand Hotel & Casino.

"Come on. Lets go and got rooms." Aleksander said to girl who had said her name to be Sakila.

They went to counter and asked for two rooms. Then they show their watches and went to their rooms.

After Aleksander had switched suit he went to casino in order to play some poker.

Sakila sat around the hotel room after taking a nice hot bath. She decided it'd be best to call then.

"Hello?

"It's Sakila. Thought I'd let you know of our position."

"That'd be helpful. Although I can't guarantee I'll be able to do too much at the moment."

"Why not?" Sakila heard crunching on the other end of the line.

"I just got out of a...certain situation and it'll take me a while to follow through on the plan."

"Alright then. The location is apparently called the Mirdora Opryland. Any word on the other two?"

"That's your priority.

The person on the other end promptly hung up.

Sakila looked at the phone for a second before shrugging and going out to find the hotel spa.

(Lol the hotel I'm currently at is called the "Gaylord Opryland" xD)

Misaki had been on the road for a while when she heard a familiar ringtone fill her ears. Pressing the button on the side of her helmet, she said, "What did you do this time Tony?"

"Geez Cuz! What makes you think I did something?"

"You only call when you need something from me. And normally, needing something means you screwed up."

"... You got me. Look, I'm at this casino-"

"Uncle told you not to go to casinos anymore lest you wanted to be shot."

"Which is why you can't tell him!"

"I'll do as I see fit. Now continue your story."

"OK, I'm at this casino, where I was playing some poker, and I may or may have not gotten some bad hands and got into debt..."

"How much?"

".... A few hundred thousand?"

"You really should stop gambling. This always happens."

"I can't help it! It's just so addicting!"

"You know Father would help you about your addiction."

"I know... It's just... I can't, ok?"

"How much in debt are you exactly?"

"500 thousand dollars."

"I will help you out of your debt."

"I knew I could count on you Cuz!"

"However, you will attend biweekly meetings with my father regarding my father indefinitely."

"But-!"

"You rather I not help, leaving you to be beaten up by the security guards like that one time three years ago?"

".... Fine."

"Where are you?"

"Midora Opryland."

"I will be there in about 20 minutes. Meet me in the lobby."

"You are a lifesaver!"

"Goodbye Tony."

She hung up, the ends of her mouth curving downward. 

~~~~~

A wave of cool air immediately blowing against her skin as she entered the lobby. Misaki could see her cousin waving widely as he ran over to her, followed by two huge, muscular men. "Cuz!" he yelled out. She gave a curt wave as she met up with the small group.

"Tony," she replied. Looking over to the men behind him, she said, "Since I know you two are not my cousin's friends, I assume you are the people meant to watch him while he is still in debt?"

When one of them nodded, she continued, "I will be taking care of that. You should have your money by the end of the day."

Without waiting for a response, she made her way to the place where one would get gambling chips before heading to a table playing blackjack. "Deal me in," she stated as she pushed several chips forward. 

"You got it hun."

The cards were shuffled before they were dealt. She gave a blank look at her cards. Well this shall be easy.

Three hours later and she had enough to cover Tony's debts and then some more to give to her father to help him cover his office costs. He wouldn't be happy to accept it, but he would. He always does.

Misaki pressed the stack of bills into the hand of one of the muscular men. "Here you go."

He gave a curt nod before turning to his partner, giving another nod and without a second to delay, they left. The minute they were out of sight, Tony grinned ecstatically, "Thank you Cuz! You're the best!"

He attempted to entrap her in a hug, but she sidestepped him before responding, "Remember. You are to attend biweekly meetings with my father about your addiction."

"Of course!"

"Failure to do so will result in having to pay me back the amount your debt was in full plus a 5% interest rate for every month that passes along with never to be helped out in a future situation."

"I won't, I promise!"

"Don't promise, do. Understand?"

"Yep. Now come on, let me treat you to a drink and dinner! This place got a real good restaurant!"

She flashed him her watch. "No need."

"Woah!" he exclaimed, grabbing her wrist to admire the device. "I heard from Uncle that you were in the Hunt, but I've never seen this before! It's soooo coooool!"

"It's just a watch," she said. "Now let's go and get some dinner. I'm rather hungry since I haven't eaten since before getting your call asking for help to take care of your debts."

"Geez, right in the gut Cuz."

"It's the truth. Now let's go."

Aleksander was behind pillar at the bar. He had sawn Misaki.

"Shit. I need to inform Sakila." 

He watched to the hotels restaurant and saw her Misaki there.

"Hmm. She might got her bike at public park."

Aleksander quickly went to his room and took out his backpack and wore black overalls and balaclava

He used fire stairway to get out. He went to park and saw family bike.

"Heh. What all I could do to it."

He opened gear oil tank and put some sand into it. He had taken it from the very same restaurant.

Then he moved back to the fire door and went back to his room. All this he had done in 3 minutes

"Where the hell is he at?"

Sakila skirted around a pillar and saw a figure slipping away. She followed it and watched as the figure sabotaged a certain someone's means of transportation. She pulled out her cell in the shadows and sent a quick text.

"Hope you have friends in high places, or at least someone with a set of wheels. You don't wanna get back on your baby again, trust me."

She turned it back off and made her way back to the main hall. Slipping into the Solario Restaurant, she took one of the far seats and looked around.

Her watch was flashing. She was close.