Detective Conan World
Kaitou Kid Legendary Thief

DCW IRL Round 7: Weasel and Bunny

THE ROUND HAS ENDED. THANKS TO ALL OF THE PARTICIPANTS WHO MADE THIS SUCCESSFUL.

EDIT:
End of round on the 28/04. Please kindly end before this Friday. Thanks!

======== DCW IRL Round 7 ==========

Estimated Time Limit: 4 - 5 weeks
Total # of Spots: 8
Scheduled Starting Date: Not confirmed
Who can join: ANYONE can join. In fact, I hope members who have never joined a round can try and participate.

==== SHORT SUMMARY =====
Setting:

Human civilization stems from as far as a few hundred thousand years ago. The earliest humans live by hunting and collecting plants. Slowly, through time, humans learn how to cultivate plants, farm animals, and make simple tools and machinery. Over a few thousand years, humans have evolved, technology has improved, lifestyles and views have changed, and decisions and choices have been repeatedly made, leading us to ending up with the world we live in now. However, unknown to us, our world actually has an infinite number of possibilities in which it can evolve into, instead of just this one which we are used to. This is called a parallel world - another world with another possible outcome.

In one of these infinite number of parallel worlds, there is one world, which has made humongous advancements in technology and evolved in a totally different direction from the world we are currently familiar with. In this world, technology had still taken over many aspects of life, but manual skills have become a valuable asset. The arts and sports have the highest value in the society. Absolute law has been introduced and capital punishment is a norm. Humans now do not see individual rights as an important factor of society's values and honor is the only reason for survival.

I shall refer to this world as the "new world".

===================================

ROUND HAS ENDED. 

• Upvote 2

Round has ended! Good job to everyone! Give yourself a pat on your back!

Hi all! I will posting all the updates in this post! So be sure to check out this post every now and then! :)

Members joined:
1) Misaki-chan || [PM HER] - minority
2) Snowflake || [PM HER] - majority
3) Anime Girl 4 Eva || [PM HER] - majority
4) Wildheart888 || [PM HER] - majority
5) Heksu || [PM HIM] - minority
6) Mr. BlackOps || [PM HIM] - minority (DROPPED OUT)

================================================================================================
UPDATED CHARACTER BIO: (For those who haven't send me an updated one you can still post, but be sure to send me one ASAP!!!)
Misaki-chan

Name: Misaki Mimori
Appearance: 5’8, thin, straight black hair tied back into a ponytail, wearing black leather jacket, white tank top, dark blue skinny jeans and black boots
Personality: Freakishly smart, has few morals, more of a loner, great actor, rarely feels regret, manipulative, rather impulsive, obsessive, hyper observant, charismatic, nimble, rather egotistical, apathetic to humans, loves a challenge, perfectionist, competitive

Background: To her father (a psychologist), it was obvious at an early age that Misaki was very similar to a high functioning sociopath. To make sure she didn’t start breaking any laws or going down the wrong path, he tried several different methods to help his daughter with her sociopathic ways. In the end, he found it was the best for Misaki to let her be creative. So after experimenting with things such as writing, art, acting, several martial arts, and sports, she found herself being enamored in dance at 16. She was naturally talented and was soon was picked up by a well known troupe to perform with them. By 19, she became famous in the dancing world. Currently, she lives very well as a dancer and while she focuses mostly on perfecting her skills, she paints and hypnotizes people as a way to entertain herself.

WildHeart888

Name: Kai
Description: Kai is a girl of 15 years with dark long hair usually in braids and green eyes, around 165 cm tall. She likes to be the leader and isn't afraid to try new things, always ready for an adventure in life. Other people often regard her as a smart girl (especially with her glasses) but fearless and sometimes a little bossy too, though in reality, she is really sweet and kind to her friends. Kai also loves reading, especially mysteries, and dreams of becoming a detective someday. Thanks to that, she is very observant and comes up with the wildest ideas. She cares for her friends, and being the 'fearless' girl she can be, she will do all she can to save and protect them if they are in danger.

Snowflake

Name: Autumn
Description: 5"5. Thin. She has long, straight reddish brown hair. Never really cares about her appearance as long as she looks presentable; always wears very casual clothes. Crows seem to be attracted to her for some reason and are often spotted on her shoulders or head, but she never seems to notice them, which sometimes freaks people out. Always carries a pen and pencil in her pocket.

Personality and background: She is much stronger than she looks, both physically and emotionally. She is sharp and quick and attentive and pays attention to small details. Has a pretty strong memory and accurate aim. She is very caring and would sacrifice herself for anyone almost anytime and would take drastic measures trying to help others.
She can be quite preserved, but will respond to people who interact with her. Very quiet and can be shy at first but can open up to people quite quickly once she gets to know them. She likes nature and animals and seems to be more comfortable with them than humans. She spends most of her time wondering. She is kind and sympathetic, and keeps her own thoughts and feelings to herself, though she might unconsciously show an expression that looks sad or regretful. Overall very kind and caring and simple and polite and modest. She never talks about herself and no one knows about her background and life.

Heksu (Updated)

Name: Aleksander
Nationality: From Finland
Appearance:Quite short blond hair, normally combed.
Pale skinned tall (185cm) man with green eyes. In speech there is accent
Personality:Quick temper,but normally happy. Lazy but seriously in the action if needed.

Background:
As child of quite poor family nobody guessed that the richest man of his country would pay his dream. To become real F1-driver. As he was only 7 years old when he got to track to drive go-cart (that was his prize for winning in Double or chit called TV-program). There was rich man watching and he got impressed for this young lads driving. At the time he got to F1, he was just 20 years old. He was also quite good whit sword as only toys he had whit his brother were wooden swords.

Anime Girl 4 Eva

Name: Sakila
Appearance: 5' 2" Short messy black hair covered by hood attached to black waist-length cape with baggy black pants and combat boots.
Personality: Sakila's a firm believer in the supernatural and thinks divine punishment is a natural last of life. She's a creep in many ways, often making surprising, cryptic remarks about events. She treats the game as a chance for everyone to pay for their sins.

=======================================================================

NPCs (to be updated)

BUNNY
Personality: Sarcastic, mocking, noisy, irritable, sadistic.
Description and role: Artificial Intelligence. Host for the games. Communicator for the 'prey' team.
Black rabbit which wears a modernized fluffy Chinese Cheongsam (A Chinese traditional costume) with a pink ribbon on its head.

WEASEL
Personality: Nonchalant, cool, quiet, serious.
Description and role: Artificial intelligence. Host for the games. Communicator for the 'hunter' team.
A moustached weasel, wearing a deer stalker hat and holding a pipe in its hands.

Main Organizer (Also the main sponsor)
Name: Romeo
Personality: Exaggeration is his name.

SPONSORS
Name: Unknown Person in the shadows.
Personality: Unknown
Traits: Up to no good.
Purpose: Unknown.

HUNTER:
Name: Laurence.
Personality: Unknown
Trait: Unknown
Purpose: Unknown.

[Other NPCs to be added]

==========
Majority Intro Post 

You woke up at an unfamiliar empty room. You have no idea what or who brought you to this room. When you woke up, the first thing you noticed, is that you have absolutely nothing on you. Everything was taken out - your wallet, keys, swiss army knives, cards... everything gone - even those money you hid in your socks and underwear. (If you're wearing any.) You have no idea what had happened, but you decided to find out.

You went out of the room. Outside, is a long stretch of corridor, lined up with many similar doors like the one you got out of. You figured that there may be other people like you in those doors. You tried opening a few of those doors, but to no avail.

Suddenly, a piercing laugh resounded throughout the entire corridor. You turned to the voice and found out that it came from a speaker.

"Nyahahaha! Looks like all you idiots finally woke up eh!? You suresuresuuure took long~! Well then, I'm sure all of you want some answers right!? Where are you now? Why are you here!? How do you get out!? Right? Right, righririiighttttttt!?!?!? Kyahehehehe~! Welllll... If you wanna know that much~~ You've gotta find me!!! I will be waiting in the Room of Choice~ It's the last room before the exit. Kyakekeke~! If you can find me, I shall explain to all of you what you need to know. Well, that is... IF YOU CAN GET TO THE ROOM IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!! GOOD LUCK!!! GYAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

The laugh slowly faded off. You don't understand a tiny bit of what the voice was talking about. However, you do know that to get out, you have to get to this "Room of Choice" the voice was talking about. You started walking around, finding a way to get to this 'room'. Randomly you chose to turn a corner, and you end up at a very long corridor. You spotted something at the other end. It looked like a mechanical... rabbit or animal. It turned and spotted you.

*Craackkkkk*
"Test test... Ah. Yes." It was the voice from before again. "I FORGOT TO MENTION SOMETHING IMPORTANT."

Your stomach churned. You have a bad feeling about this.

"I HAVE RELEASED SOME DANGEROUS RABBITS-I mean ROBOTS IN THIS BUILDING. SINCE IT HAS STORED A HIGH CHARGE WITHIN ITSELF, I'M SURE YOU DON'T WANT TO TOUCH IT~!!! Bahhhhh~ I don't really care if you die, but I'll have a hard time cleaning up later so TRY NOT TO GET KILLED YEA!? KYAHAHEHEHEH~~~!! WELL, GOOD LUCK GETTING TO THE ROOM UNSCATHED!!!! TATA~!!!"

The speaker shut off again.With that, the robot started dashing towards you.

Minority Intro Post (Updated!!!)

You walk down the long stretch of a corridor and finally you reached the gigantic door. This is it. You have made it here finally. You do not know how to describe your emotions now. To get to this door is the dream of every sportsmen here in the world of New Mirdora. You have just competed with the world with this skill(s) of yours, and you're most likely to be top of the world in the skill(s). However, you want to take things to the next stage, and so, here you are. Slowly you pushed the door and entered.

Behind the door is a gigantic hall-like room, and you saw that there were already a few people there. There is a huge screen at the other end of the room. After a while, once all has gathered, he screen on the wall suddenly lit up.

"Heya all." A moustached weasel, wearing a deer stalker hat and holding a pipe in its hands appeared on the screen. "My name is Weasel. Before I explain anything, to all the returning and new participants of 'THE HUNT', welcome, and congratulations."

The participants remained silent to the greeting.

"We have lost a few players the last year, so there will be a few newbies joining us. This year, as usual, I will be your host for the games. Specially for this event, I am granted access to all the networks under the sky and will be the one answering all of your questions and passing you messages from the organizers."
He stopped to take a puff from his pipe before continuing. "... The games will start tomorrow and your goal this year will be the same as always - Kill all your enemies before they reach their goal."

There was a sudden surge of excitement within the room.

"Well, I guess that's all the explanation you need for now." The weasel took another puff from his pipe.
"Ah." he continued. "Since we have the time, let's do a trial run shall we? I have released some robots in this building. Their aim is to destroy the power generator of this building. Find and destroy these robots before they can destroy the generator."

This sounds easy. You thought as you turned for the door together with many others.

"Ah yes. I forgot to mention." the weasel suddenly spoke. "The robots are charged up with an exceedingly high current. You will not want them touching you... And one more thing. As the doors in this building runs on electricity, if the generator gets destroyed, you will probably never be able to get out of this building in a while..."

Everyone turned silent as the weasel took another puff from his pipe. "... Destroy all the robots and get to the generator room. This is your goal for now. That is all. Goodluck."

With that, the weasel disappeared from the screen.

Some titbits for fun:

Why is the name of the thread "Weasel and Bunny"? - Well, just as I was thinking of a name for the thread, a weasel and a bunny popped into my office for an interview... o.O Well no... I just thought it was cute and named it at random. Weasels and bunnies are natural enemies...sorta. Meows and squeaks sound too cliche. I would love to name it meowth and pika though, but I suppose it would be too cute, so Weasel and bunny it is. :V Besides, if I had to put in a cat, I'd prefer mew to meowth. >__< I just don't like names like... "The Hunt", or "Pursuit" or whatever. BORING. (Though perhaps this name isn't any better XDXDXD)
If you're wondering if it was because there's a weasel (and bunny) NPCs in the story, I would like to clarify that I had the idea AFTER I named the thread. Just thought it would be interesting to actually have a weasel in there. :P If you're wondering if there would be a bunny... (Don't mean those robots...) yea there would be. :V I think it's already pretty obvious. XDDDDD So the NPCs and robots being bunnies and weasels are actually me being random... I could have used a pig or bull or monkey or camel or penguins or aliens or whatever. But since my title says weasel, I included one for the fun of it. :V

[To-be-continued...]

Titbits no.2:

I've just introduced the organizers. Who are the organizers you ask??? Hmmm... truthfully, I have no idea yet. You can imagine them as a group of people with unknown face. You see the suits and ties and you see a... black face. You know, these criminals you usually see in Detective Conan without a face? Yea. Something like that. Wait... they don't even have bodies... Ah. Okay, forget that... Anyway, I'll think about it and introduce them later. You can concentrate on the bunny and weasel for now. As for the one introduced in the roleplay, he is only one of the organizers. But he is the most exaggerating one out of all of the organizers. He loves to flaunt and show off and loves to make everything as flashy as possible. If not for the other organizers, the briefing would have had more than just fireworks. Even the Weasel knows what to expect when he shows up and talk. I have yet to give him a name, but well, I would love to call him Romeo. ...
Okay Romeo he is. :V I shall include an NPC character bio in there soon. Will introduce the rest of the organizers too, don't worry. But Romeo Romeo, Maybe I should have a Juliet too! XD How creative I am! XD Well, Perhaps I should include the butterfly lovers too! XD ...
Okay I'm going too overboard. Romeo will do. Will think of the rest later.
Alright! Let's continue with the Roleplay shall we? :D

• Upvote 3

(Ohh, first post! :D Alrighy then, here goes~ xP)

~~~~~~~~~~

Kai's eyes suddenly snapped open. She was lying on a cold hard bed, staring at a bland ceiling. 'What is this...?' She half muttered, half thought, frowning.

She got up, and as she did so, felt like something was missing. She glanced down at her hand by instinct. 'Oh...' She realized. Her watch was gone. So were her wallet and her phone, as she felt her pockets. 'Huh...' Kai almost laughed. For some reason, she didn't really feel scared like she probably should've in this situation, but instead a sense of curiosity overwhelmed her. Where was she? What was she doing here? Who brought her here? And....for what?

She glanced around the room, searching for hints that would lead her to answers. But the room was a disappointment. It was very simple, even a bit big for its decor consisting of only a bed and a table in the corner. Something that looked like a computer rested on the table, but it seemed too complicated for her to figure out. Kai wasn't as interested in the computer anyway. Instead, she cautiously walked towards the door. Or at least, what seemed like the door. It was a big rectangular panel, made of what seemed like metal. It had a few buttons on the side, and a fancy-looking frame around it. But what she noticed before all of that was that the door was glowing red. As she investigated her surroundings once more, she realized something: It was eerily quiet.

There was no humming of furnaces or air conditioners, no drip-drop sounds of water, no murmurs through the walls. There was only silence. And even when she neared the door, when its light suddenly flashed and faded into a blue, it gracefully slid open as though it was waiting for her all along, still keeping the fragile silence. Kai raised her eyebrows. 'Here goes nothing...' She took a deep breath and stepped outside.

~~~~~

"AHHHHHHH!" Kai screamed for the first time in years. She turned around as fast as she could and ran like there was no tomorrow, so fast she almost tripped and fell. As she regained her balance, she glanced back every few seconds and saw that the robot-bunnies were gaining on her. "What....Is...This!?!?" Kai definitely had not been expecting this.

Robot-bunnies? Who even came up with the idea anyway? She got to the end of the hallway and arrived at a fork. Frantically, she turned left, all the while keeping a close watch on the bunnies behind her. 'What do I do now?' She asked desperately to herself. 'Or rather, what can I do now!?" She kept running, but she knew she couldn't keep it up for long. There was nothing on her, and she didn't know a single thing about this place. The robot-bunnies would get here in a few seconds, even less, and if they caught her she was dead meat. Once again Kai glanced at the other doors along the hallway, ones exactly like the one she got out of. 'I really wonder if there are people there..' She tried to open one, but there being nothing on the outside - not even a handle or some buttons - she couldn't.

The bunnies were a dozen meters away now. She couldn't run anymore, she was too tired and even if she tried, they would get her in a few seconds. The door was her only hope. 'Come on...!' She banged on the cold metal as hard as she could. Somebody..."Help!" She cried, still banging repeatedly on the door. "Is anyone there?? Help!!!" The bunnies were almost upon her now. I wonder how it feels to be killed by bunny rabbits...Kai thought as she shut her eyes tightly, fearing for the worst.

~~~~~~~~~

(C: Hope it was okay~)

• Upvote 1

Six months ago...

A thunderous applaud grew louder as Misaki bowed, sweat slipping down her painted face. Moving back a few steps, the curtains swept shut, hiding the smiling cast on stage. As soon as it closed, praise bounce around the area.

"Great job!"

"You were amazing as Odette Misaki!""

"Your fouetté rond de jambe en tournant was perfect!"

She put up a smile as she said, "Thank you everyone. But this show wouldn't have been great without you all!"

Small chatter filled the air as everyone headed to the dressing rooms, more than ready to get out of the ballet shoes and costumes, until only she was left. It was only then she let her smile drop, leaving her face blank. "My fouetté rond de jambe en tournant was flawed," she muttered to herself as she began to spin, ready to practice to move until she was satisfied.

"Really now? I thought it was quite lovely."

"Well then, you must not be cultured enough to know any different," she replied as she glanced over in the left wing, where the source of the voice was.

Standing there was a man, clad in a black suit. Well-kept. A bit cocky. Does repetitive motions. Knows how to handle people. So obviously from the government. Here for a reason. Probably The Hunt.

"Ouch," he said, acting as if he had actually been hurt, "Cruel."

"Well, I feel that is the truth. So let me guess, you want me to compete to enter The Hunt?"

"How did you-"

"You're from the government and you're here for a reason. It's also that season. Honestly, you shouldn't ask such stupid questions."

"Well," he said, "since you already know why I'm here, I'll leave the details here on this chair for you to look at later."

"No need. Not interested," her reply was as she kept spinning.

He asked, his voice full of shock, "But why?! The Hunt-"

"-is a boring event. If I wanted to join, I would have done so before," she interrupted.

"But as you should know, it is very rare that-"

"-people are recruited. I know. I'm not an idiot like you. Like I said, not interested."

He fell silent for a second before saying, "Well, I shouldn't be saying this-"

"Then don't."

"-BUT," he continued, ignoring her statement, "this year is going to be different."

This caught her attention. She slowed to a stop as she asked, "Well, do you care to specify?"

He gave a catlike grin. "If you want to find out, you have to enter."

And with that he gently set the stack of papers on the chair nearby and walked away. "Even if I'm an uncultured idiot, I still believe you were great!"

The stage fell silent as she stood there, alone. Slowly, she made her way to the packet and sat down, flipping through the pages.

"Hm. Well, still looks boring, but I do want to know what's going to be different..."

Present day

Misaki walk down the long stretch of a corridor, no one but her in sight. Six months ago, she had been approached by that government man and now here she was. She had beat everyone else (obviously) and was now about to see what the difference was now from past years. A door soon came into view, at least twice her size. For a moment, she studied the patterns held on the door before pushing it open.

Inside was a rectangular room, already filled with people and a huge screen at the other end of the room. She headed for the wall, leaning against it as her eyes studied the people around and listed off all the sports she knew they played. Baseball. Football. Cricket. Croquette. Frisbee. Archery.

"Heya all."

Everyone looked up at the screen, where a moustached weasel, wearing a deer stalker hat and holding a pipe in its hand was. "My name is Weasel. Before I explain anything, to all the returning and new participants of 'THE HUNT', welcome, and congratulations."

The participants remained silent to the greeting.

"We have lost a few players the last year, so there will be a few newbies joining us. This year, as usual, I will be your host for the games. Specially for this event, I am granted access to all the networks under the sky and will be the one answering all of your questions and passing you messages from the organizers."

He stopped, taking a puff from his pipe before continuing. "... The games will start tomorrow and your goal this year will be the same as always - Kill all your enemies before they reach their goal."

The room filled with excitement, though she couldn't see why. It was the same as always. He lied.

"Well, I guess that's all the explanation you need for now."

The weasel took another puff from his pipe. "Ah," he continued. "Since we have the time, let's do a trial run shall we? I have released some robots in this building. Their aim is to destroy the power generator of this building. Find and destroy these robots before they can destroy the generator."

Boring~.

"Ah yes. I forgot to mention. The robots are charged up with an exceedingly high current. You will not want them touching you... And one more thing. As the doors in this building runs on electricity, if the generator gets destroyed, you will probably never be able to get out of this building in a while..."

The weasel took yet another puff from his pipe. "... Destroy all the robots and get to the generator room. This is your goal for now. That is all. Good luck."

With that, the weasel disappeared from the screen.

"Your future is bright... I see...roses. Many, many roses. Yellow, her favorite color. You will succeed in your endeavor, whatever it may be."

"Score! Damn, thought you freaks were good for nothing, but thanks for the help!"

The boy slammed five dollars down on the table before running out of the tent.

"Well, that was entertaining. Not."

Sakila rolled her eyes at her partner. "Of course it wasn't. I hate people who ask me such easy questions. 'What, oh, what should I do to make her notice me?' Oh, I don't know, grow a pair and ask her out on a date like a normal teenager?"

The tall boy operating the smoke and lighting in Sakila's "Your Future Awaits You" tent snickered. "Well, it was a pretty obvious fortune. The girl always wears yellow accents and rose-patterned clothes. Plus, she so likes him. Do you see the way she looks at him? What an idiot."

"You probably like him, too."

He sighed dramatically and slid down from his ladder. "I did. Why, I really did. In fact, I even gave him chocolate on Valentine's Day our first year of high school!" His pale features were accented by heavy black make up similar to Sakila's.

"Oh, leave it. Why can't this world ever give me a real challenge?"

"You never know.... A real challenge could pop up any second. Maybe, it just won't be from this world...."

And she thought she was the one with a stronger connection to fate.

It was cold. But she was cold most of the time herself, so it didn't make too much of a difference. The place was devoid of life, except for herself, but she couldn't be counted as too much life anyway.

No people... eh?

None of the doors she tried opened. What was this? Turning a corner, she found her way at the beginning of a long corridor. And at the end of it was something strange. A...rabbit?

The speakers cracked to life again. "Test test... Ah. Yes. I FORGOT TO MENTION SOMETHING IMPORTANT."

The rabbit thing seemed to notice her and began to make it's way toward Sakila.

"I HAVE RELEASED SOME DANGEROUS RABBITS--I mean ROBOTS IN THIS BUILDING. SINCE IT HAS STORED A HIGH CHARGE WITHIN ITSELF, I'M SURE YOU DON'T WANT TO TOUCH IT~!!! Bahhhhh~ I don't really care if you die, but I'll have a hard time cleaning up later so TRY NOT TO GET KILLED YEA?! KYAHAHEHEHEH~~~!! WELL, GOOD LUCK GETTING TO THE ROOM UNSCATHED!!!! TATA~!!!"

She ran. Well, there wasn't too much of an option here.

She turned various corners, noting that the hallways all seemed similar. Her mascara had clumped slightly while she'd been knocked out and her lashes felt sticky as she scanned the corridors for any sort of pattern.

She stopped at one of the doors. Wait a second...isn't it backwards?

Instead of looking like thew other plain doors in the hallway, it had buttons and a frame like the door to the room she'd woken up in. She looked back, finding the robot not yet in her line of sight and stretched a pale arm out from the folds of her cloak, pressing the button. The door slid open and she found herself face-to-face with a girl with glasses and braids.

"Looks like I'm not the only sinner."

Autumn peeked out of the metal door. She felt slightly relieved seeing other doors like hers; perhaps she was not the only one whom this had happened to.

Then she heard that crazy voice from some speaker. She automatically covered her hands with her ears out of surprise.

What was it saying something... something about answers... Slowly, she uncovered her ears. A sense of déjà vu flashed through her mind for a moment. Where had she heard this voice before? As she walked down the corridor, she tried to remember why this voice seemed familiar. The more she thought, the more she doubted it.

Autumn heard a noise from ahead. She looked up to see a bunny-like robot...

What happened to real bunnies? Why don't people have them anymore? A robot-bunny... that's not nice, she thought.

Then the same voice from before started speaking, saying something about the robot-bunnies.

That's so cruel, Autumn thought, taking a small step forward. But then she saw the robot turn and charge at her. Her feet were running before the thought of running passed her brain.

Great, she thought, I'm running away from my goal now. She was headed the direction the room she had woken up in was. She dashed towards its door, but didn't open when she tried to open it.

Now the robot was closer to her than ever. She ran until she reached the beginning of the corridor, where she stood flat against the wall.

Now, if it is possible to dodge the robot at the perfect moment and make it crash into the wall, she thought, just like in movies...

(Oh My age is 21. It works better like that)

Aleksander looked at the main entrance of The Monte Carlo Casino in the evening of May 26. 

"Aah. Now I'll go to play a bit. Sad that I wasn't able to play at last year"

Last year he had been in hospital after his crash in the outcome of the tunnel.

"I still hate myself after that mistake in the braking spot of the track. I should have remembered that bump."

But still, he was the youngest world champion in the history of F1 driving. And he did it in his debut year.

He stepped in and went to the poker table. 

"Wonder if I'm as good as I was in high school"

He glanced his cards and noticed that he should increase the bet.

At the table there was king of diamonds, 2 of hearts, 8 of spades, 5 of hearts and ace of clubs.

The kitty was now one million dollars. There were six players and four had folded so it was only he and his opponent. Enemy turned his card. It was 2 of diamonds.

"Pair of twos wins" the dealer said.

Aleksander looked shocked as he looked the table.

He kissed his cross and turned his card.It was 8 of clubs.

"Pair of eights wins" the dealer said.

His opponent still smiling as he turned out his 5 of spades.

"Two pairs. Twos and quintuplets wins" the dealer said.

Aleksander watched his card. He got up and took his card upside down between his two fingers. He threw it in front of his enemy who was laughing. But suddenly his face went black. 

"Two pairs. Eights and Aces wins" the dealer said.

Aleksander collected his chips and went to counter. He gave them to the clerk with his account number.

"So you are good playing cards too", strange man in white tuxedo said. "As you are on track and when you are holding sword.

"Yes. I learned in high school. And what comes to driving, I still haven't won at here," Aleksander answered.

"But why didn't you taken part in the Olympics last year? You could have won," the stranger asked.

"I would but I was on holiday. But do I know you?"

Stranger didn't answer but gave a letter to him.

1st of August in 2013

Aleksander pressed button. He heard voice talking about bunnies and electricity. And suddenly he saw one.

"MAYBE I should destroy that"

He took plastic tube and hit the robot that fell on the ground.

"Well that wasn't too hard"

He walked lazily forward in the corridor in order to find other people.

Edited by Heksu

(Hmmm....I'm not sure who says that last line there, Pro-chan..but I'm gonna assume it's you xD)

----------

Kai blinked. Hard. Twice. She even blinked a third time before coming to her senses. The girl had surprised her, appearing in front of her just like that. The doors opening almost didn't seem real. She hadn't even heard what the girl had said, she was so surprised, all she saw were her lips move. Then, as reality - or what it was now - dawned on her, she widened her eyes and tumbled into the girl.

"Q-QUICK! CLOSE THE DOOR!" Kai stumbled backwards. "There are...bunnies..in there.." She paused to gasp for air. "Robots.."

There was no need to say much more. The robot-bunnies were in plain sight and were charging high-speed towards them. The doors closed, taking their sweet painstaking time, and a split second later loud bangs and crackles were heard from outside, clashes that could only have been metal against metal. The air tingled with electricity, and somehow even smelled like it too, if that was even possible.

"Phew..." Kai laughed nervously. She took a good look at the girl beside her for the first time. She looked about the same age as her, but was a bit shorter. She had short black hair, and Kai admired her messy-but-not-really hairstyle. It was the kind of hair you didn't really need to brush but it just looks good anyway. She wore all black, with combat boots to top it off.

"That was close wasn't it?" She fixed her own clothes, a navy-blue sweater and some jeans, and smiled at her newly made acquaintance.

"Thanks," She said. "I would have been toast back there." She glanced at the door, which still seemed perfectly fine despite the robots' charges. "I'm Kai, by the way," She held out her hand. "What's your na--"

The sound of footsteps cut her short. Muffled at first, they became louder and clearer by the second. They also sounded freakishly familiar - the same ker-lump, ker-lump - and by the sound of it, there were a lot of them. Kai turned around, saw the long corridor that looked the same, and looked back at the girl beside her.

"Uhmm...." She took a breath and shrugged. "Run?"

Lalek walk down the long stretch of a corridor and finally you reached the gigantic door, "New Mirdora? I hate that name."

He pushed up the doors and he entered the hall. He looked at the gigantic hall and he muttered, "Well, why some people was gathering on this hall?"

Lalek turned to see the wall suddenly lit up, "Well, just a welcome thing..." he said.

As the screen shut off, the crowd was left chattering amongst themselves. Already Misaki could see people finding familiar faces and teaming up to take down the robots. But she did not follow their lead, since she was never the type to work in a group when it could be avoided.

Instead, her eyes quickly scanned the room, looking for anything she could use a weapon (since after all, it'd be stupid to try and destroy robots with a high current). Spotting a wooden bat being held by the baseball player standing all alone, she smirked as she sauntered over there. Already she had a plan formulated in her head as to how to get it. "Hey," she greeted, allowing her tone to take a slight flirtatious tone as she approached him.

"Hello Sweetheart," he replied. She internally cringed.

"So I was wondering," she continued, fingering the cloth on his shirt, "maybe we could work together, you and me? After all, you're big and strong and I'd love to have the help."

He cockily grinned, obviously under the impression that she was interested in him (though he was nothing special; his intelligence was an insult to the human race and he was far too buff for her tastes). "Well, I'd love to," he said as he smacked his bat against his beefy hand. "So shall we go and destroy some robots?"

With a flirty grin, she replied, "We shall."

Tugging on his sleeve, she led him out of the room and into the large hallway. Unlike the hallway she had taken to get to the room, this one had a long row of doors. "How about this room?" he asked as he pointed to a door.

"Sure," Misaki replied as she followed him in.

The room wasn't lit, but she could see the dim glow of the robots' eyes. Right away, the man began to swing his bat, crushing the robots one by one. It didn't take him long to take out the group, since there weren't many of them. While he was taking them out, she watched him do it, not seeing the point of doing it if he was taking care of it for her. As the last robot fell to the ground, destroyed, he smiled triumphantly. "Check that out! The Brucemeister winssssss!"

She put a smile on her face to match his as she stepped closer before gently placing her hand on his face. "Congratulations... Brucemeister."

His hand fell onto the small of her back as he roughly pulled her closer, pressing them together. He leaned his face closer, his breath stinking of hot dogs, he asked, "So, how about a good job kiss?"

She leaned closer as well as her hand slipped down to his next, their noses touching. "I'd love to..."

Squeezing tightly, Misaki held onto a pressure point on his neck, one she knew for a fact would knock him out quickly. True to her knowledge, in seconds the man was sprawled over the floor. As she picked up the bat, she gave him a pat on the head. "... Take your bat," she continued. "Have fun without it."

Slinging it over her shoulder, she slipped out of the room and shut it behind her. "Fool," she muttered to herself as she stalked down the hall, the sound of her heels echoing. "Shouldn't be so trusting."

(Oh My age is 21. It works better like that)

(Updated.)

Aleksander pressed button. He heard voice talking about bunnies and electricity. And suddenly he saw one.

(You shouldn't have heard voices that talked about bunnies since you're in the minority. But I'll "sort of" overlook this.)

Lalek walk down the long stretch of a corridor and finally you reached the gigantic door, "New Mirdora? I hate that name."

He pushed up the doors and he entered the hall. He looked at the gigantic hall and he muttered, "Well, why some people was gathering on this hall?"

(Just to clarify to everyone. New Mirdora is the name of the "World" you're in, NOT the door. :V)

(Another clarification: The people were gathering in the hall for the same reason as you.)

=========

(Updated the opening posts. If there are any confusions due to posts by other people, refer to the majority or minority opening posts updated in the 2nd post above.

And you all might like to finish the opening goal soon since this is a trial. Need not be very difficult. :V The real goal will be coming soon~~ After you all complete this one that is. Heheh~ :P Good luck.)

(So I couldn't hear about the electricity? Well, then I just hated them. But can I meet others in minority like ex. Misaki-chan)

(Yes you can and did hear about the electricity part. Just that I didn't specifically say about the "bunny" part. I only specified "robot". I don't actually mind the robots being bunnies though. And yes you can meet the other minorities no problem.) 

(Ok And Wildheart who is Pro-chan?)

Aleksander walked to some kind of hall. There was only one person in there. He walked to see who it was. 

"Hmmh.  <_< At least she armed so I don't need to protect her." 

He looked at her baseball bat.

"Is that hair and blood? Better to be careful with her."

He walked to her and said:

"Hey! Have you seen those rabbits?"

(When did I get hair and blood on the bat? The only time it was used was when the NPC I stole it from used it to crush the robots.)

"Hey! Have you seen those rabbits?"

Misaki turned around, wanting to see who was speaking. There stood a blonde male, rather tall and pale. From his appearance alone, it's quite obviously from Finland. His indicators say race car driver, though not payed for by his family. Plays cards as well.

She responded, making sure to add surprise to her tone, "Rabbits?"

"Yes. Rabbits. The robots?" he clarified.

"Oh, I see. Well, I haven't seen them yet. Here's hoping I don't run into too many!" she said as she put up a smile.

(Let's speed things up a little :P)

================================ [Majority] ===============================

At the building where the poor souls woke up, the speakers came to life again, reminding them of the predicament they were in.

"Nyahahaha~!!! YOU IDIORABBIITS ARE TAKING TOO LONG!!! TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGG I SAY! WHY HAVEN'T YOU GOTTEN TO THE ROOM YET!!!! Don't tell me ALL OF YOU DIED!?!?!? WAHAHAHHAHAHHAAA!!! WELL, I DO HEAR SOME WHINIES FROM SOME STRAYS~! SO LET ME GIVE YOU SOME CARROTS- I MEAN HINTS! THERE ARE CARROTS ALL AROUND YOU~! FIND THEM AND GET THROUGH HOLE-DOOORRS!!! Well~ According to experience, usually at around the 60th minute mark, all those who haven't gotten to the room would have DIED or given up hope~ Let's see... YOU HAVE 20 MORE MINUTES TO THAT MARK!!!! KYAHAHAHA~!!! LET'S SEE IF THE TREND CONTINUES~! WOOHOO!!!! GOOD LUCK~!!!"

With that, the speakers died again. And right after the voice vanished, you realized that on one of the doors down the stretch of corridor, something at the top right hand corner is flashing.

=============================== [MINORITY] =======================================

*BZZZZZZZZZZZ* "Hey. All participants of the hunt."

It was the Weasel.

"Let's do a summary of results up til now shall we? Let's see... Thirty minutes have passed. Number of robots killed. 80. Number of robots remaining. 20."

The Weasel paused for a moment.

"Hmm... Looks like some of the newbies this year are doing well. Taken down more than half of them robots. The rest of you, I'm sure you don't wanna lose to the newbies eh? Time to buck up..."

The Weasel paused again. Probably to take a puff from his pipe.

"Anyway, the remaining 20 robots are nearing the generator room already. Start to hurry people. You don't want to be stuck here until the games next year do you? Pick your butts up and head to the generator room now. I'll be waiting."

Everything went back to silence.

==============================================================================

(Start getting to the goal already people~~~ :V I hope I will be able to do an update during this weekend~~ :P)

The girl has answered to his question when the speakers started to put some voice out. 

After it had stop Aleksander noticed strange flashing at the top right corner of corridor.

He ran to it an noticed it was a bomb. It got some explosives and a gas tank on it.

"Chemical weapon!?!"

At the same time he noticed a wire on it. But there was button right next to it. He pressed it and heard rumbling noise of in the distance.

He saw a door that has rose a bit. He tried to pull it up but it was too heavy

"DAAM!! I need help."

He went back to the girl and whispered to her ear:

"There is door. Come and help me to get it up. Quickly, there is a bomb too"

Suddenly, a loud buzz rang through the air. Misaki looked around, curious as to where the sound was coming from.

"Hey. All participants of the hunt."

It was the Weasel.

"Let's do a summary of results up til now shall we? Let's see... Thirty minutes have passed. Number of robots killed. 80. Number of robots remaining. 20."

He paused. "Hmm... Looks like some of the newbies this year are doing well. Taken down more than half of them robots. The rest of you, I'm sure you don't wanna lose to the newbies eh? Time to buck up..."

Another pause.

"Anyway, the remaining 20 robots are nearing the generator room already. Start to hurry people. You don't want to be stuck here until the games next year do you? Pick your butts up and head to the generator room now. I'll be waiting."

Silence. With the announcement done with, she began walking again since there were still robots to be destroyed. Out of the corner of her eye she could see a flashing light, but didn't really care enough about it to look further. She could hear footsteps, probably from the race car driver moving around before a rumble echoed in the hall. His footsteps quickened as he came back over to her and whispered (though as to why she didn't know; they were alone), "There is door. Come and help me to get it up. Quickly, there is a bomb too."

Great. A bomb. Just what I need.

"Fine," she said. "I'll help. So tell me: how did you get the door open in the first place?"

"I pressed a button," he replied as he pointed to it.

Misaki walked over to it and studied it for a minute. Adding to assessment: Finland Boy isn't very smart. After all, the solution is quite simple.

Taking a bobby pin out of her hair, she used it to unscrew the top part of the panel. Underneath laid wires and circuit boards. Need to cut that, attach it there, hook it up over there....

She ran through what she needed to do in her head and was about to begin when she realized she needed something to cut the wires with. Could use my teeth, but I'd rather not. 

"Hey. Do you have something sharp, like a knife?"

Autumn eyed the robot, her breaths quickening. It charged at her, seeming to increase its speed every second... finally when it got close enough she jumped to her left, and the robot crashed into the wall.

Phew.

She looked back at it, realizing it might be back to normal anytime. So she started running again. Soon enough she heard a sound behind her. She had been right.

The robot was far enough from her, giving her a few second to think and act. She reached to her leg and took her shoe off.

"Now THIS better work..." she muttered to herself, and with that she furiously hurled her shoe at it. It crashed into the robot, and the robot stopped. Autumn smiled, but she wasn't given a chance to celebrate her victory before she heard the sound of another robot. This one was pretty close. She groaned to herself, glanced at it, and started running again.

She had no idea what she planned to do until she heard a door slam from ahead.

Someone... someone else... she thought, and she ran towards the door.

The girl opened the top panel and looked it very carefully from top to bottom. 
"Hey. Do you have something sharp, like a knife?" She asked after that.

Aleksander looked at here.
"She is going to cut something."

"Yes. I got a pocket knife. Move away!" Aleksander answered. 

The girl didn't make way to him so he thrust her down to the floor.

Quickly Aleksander started to open the bottom part of the panel.

"WHAT THE H*** YOU ARE DOING" the girl shouted to him.

"I just saved our lives from your temperament. I guess you where just going to cut that and attach that with few more things

but you wasn't going to open the bottom half." Aleksander replied.

"Well why should I?" she asked.

"If you don't want to blow that thing up." Aleksander said as he pointed the bomb. 

"You see this very thin wire here attached to the bomb. Well, it will blow it up if you add electricity from

this opening button to it as I guess you were going to do. So firs." Aleksander stopped as he cut the thin wire.

"Yes. I got a pocket knife. Move away!" Aleksander answered. 

Misaki didn't move, since this idiot would just kill them both if she did. Instead, she held out her hand, waiting for the knife to be put in her hand. However, the blonde didn't seem to want to give it up, so instead he shoved her onto the floor. She allowed his hand to make contact with her body, but moved discreetly and quickly enough so that she would land unharmed. After all, had he injured her, things would  not end up pretty. After rudely pushing her down, he opened up the bottom part of the panel.

Idiot. Complete and utter idiot. I best respond to him in ways that he should be able to understand. Otherwise, his stupidity might not let the message through.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE DOING?!" she shouted to him, positive that using a raw-sounding emotion would make him respond.

"I just saved our lives from your temperament. I guess you where just going to cut that and attach that with few more things but you wasn't going to open the bottom half," Aleksander replied.

The irony. But adding "likes to make assumptions based on little to no facts" to the list on him, since he has no proof I wasn't going to open the bottom portion even though I didn't feel the need to until I got to Step 23. Though for the sake of being able to get an upper hand when needed, I best act as he thinks I am like. After all, idiots can only understand others who act like idiots.

"Well why should I?" she asked, even though she already knew the answer.

"If you don't want to blow that thing up," the idiot said as he pointed the bomb. 

Bombs blowing up are generally something people don't want to happen. Really, this is an insult to my intelligence. I would hope he would think I'd have enough common sense to know that. 

"You see this very thin wire here attached to the bomb. Well, it will blow it up if you add electricity from this opening button to it as I guess you were going to do."

Really, I feel insulted. I had a different plan entirely. Idiots should not pretend to be smart. 

"So first..." 

He stopped speaking as he put his knife against the thin wire, ready to cut. But true to her nature, Misaki would not let an idiot like him take care of the wire. While I'd much rather keep up this idiot act (as it pains me to admit) so I can get the upper hand when needed, keeping a bomb from killing me take pertinence. 

So instead of watching him cut it, she swung her leg out and made him topple to the floor. Swiftly, she grabbed the knife out of his hand and stood up. Looking at the bottom part of the panel, she took in the setup in milliseconds. The wiring was a little different than she had first thought (though nothing she didn't think could happen), so she quickly  switched from Plan 2HR7 to Plan 9EU8 before she began.

It didn't take her long to do what was needed, and by the time a minute had passed, she had the door open and a still-intact bomb. As Misaki picked up her fallen baseball bat, she looked at the blonde, obviously perplexed at what she had done, and said, her tone frosted over, "You really should treat a lady with more respect. It's quite rude to push one on the ground."

And with that she walked away, the sound of her clicking heels on tile echoing in the hall.

Aleksander was shocked as she had pushed him down.
"UUU. She knows something about electrics. Maybe I should just let her do it and come along."

As the door opened the girl started to move away.
"Hmm. Maybe I should take that bomb with me."
He quickly put the bomb to his backpack and started to follow the girl.

They walked for a while and found door. Top of it read "GENERATOR ROOM".
As they arrived to it the girl tried to open it.
"It's locked up." She said.

"Would you please let me to open the door." Aleksander said.

He took the bomb out of his backpack. He attached the bomb into the lock. Then he took heads of wires, attached them to weird box with handle and walked behind the corner.

"Would you come here please" he said to the girl.
She walked lazily there and then he pressed the handle.

BOOOM!

The bomb wasn't big, but echo made it louder.

Aleksander walked into the room and tried to put lights on but nothing happened.

"Pe*rkele! You got flaslight?" he asked.

The footsteps had gotten a lot closer. Without waiting for the girl's answer, Kai ran.

"C'mon!" She yelled behind her shoulder, and soon she heard her follow. Together the girls set out to to search for the 'Room of Choice', as they had been told to find.

"I wonder what we're gonna have to chose..." She wondered to herself, as they turned left and right in the maze of the building.

With both the huffing of the girls and the thumps of the robots in the background, Kai almost didn't hear the third set of footsteps. But when they had reached yet another fork, she sensed someone behind her.

"Wait," She called out to her friend. She stopped and looked around her. She held her breath and listened, and soon heard someone breathing. It sounded a bit nervous, but excited at the same time.

"Who's there?" She called out and started walking towards the mysterious person. 'I just hope it's an ally...'

Misaki walked around for a while, the blonde trailing behind her like a lost puppy. She would much prefer it if he just left her alone, but decided that she could always just use him for the dirty work (after all, it'd be terrible if she got her new leather coat dirty). Eventually, they came across a room, with the words GENERATOR ROOM printed in red at the top of the door. She gave it a push, though it didn't open. As she grimaced at the black substance (most likely grease or something like it) that now stained her hand, she wiped it on a nearby wall and said, "It's locked up."

"Would you please let me to open the door?" he replied as he began to dig around in his bag, not waiting for a response.

I normally wouldn't, but for the sake of my clothing, might as well see how badly he manages to screw u- Are. You. Kidding. Me.

He took the bomb out of his backpack. As to why he thought it would be a great idea to carry a bomb around was beyond even her capability to understand. And she could understand a lot. In the meantime, he attached the bomb into the lock before taking the ends of two wires, attached them to an old fashion detonator (as to where he got that, she had no clue) and walked around the corner.

"Would you come here please," he said.

I'd rather cut off my hand than listen to what you want, but I would rather not be blown up.

As a result, she walked over slowly, making sure to show in her body language she wasn't listening to him because she wanted to, but because she would rather not be blown up. As soon as she joined him, he pressed down the lever.

BOOOM!

The bomb wasn't very big in size, but with the sound of the explosion reverberating off the walls, it could fool one into thinking it was far bigger. The two entered the room, which was pitch black. "Pe*rkele! You got flashlight?" he asked.

"Does it look like I have one?" she replied as she kept walking, feeling her way around the room. While this isn't ideal (after all, I could ruin any article of clothing if I manage to slip in anything), it's the best option for now.

He remained silent.