Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Monster

Which episode is this???? I didn't get any reply on the "Finding episodes post" so I started a new topic......... :-)

Ran and Conan go outside to a meat shop where ran meets a girl who buys expensive meat saying that she has her boyfriend coming over....... Then they get news that she was murdered by her boyfriend (Everyone thinks that except Ran)....... the actual murderer will be a shop attender (He would have proposed that girl but he would have been rejected saying that she already has a boyfriend) but man is suspicious and kills her..... Later he is caught by Conan and revealed that her boyfriend died in an avalanche and she lied that her boyfriend was coming over........ Oh! yeah in the ending (After the ending Song) Conan says that Shinichi would come back soon and Ran replied that she would welcome him with a Karate Kick and ask him what took him so long and Conan looks at her with an optimistic look........ [some details that I have given may be wrong but hey tell me which episode this is soon.......]   :)   :)   :)   :rolleyes: