Detective Conan World

Hello Detective Conan World!

Hi there! I'm Ellaine, a hardcore Detective Conan fan for over 5 years now. I'm 16 and a freshman college student. :D

I would like to meet other Detective Conan fans like me, seeing there's not much people here yet.

I found out DC when it was first aired in our local tv channel, since then I got hooked. I like especially the "deduction part". It's soooo COOL. I never stop watching series of episodes, movies and OVAs in internet or DVDs (in English sub) up to now! :)

Actually, this is the very first forum/group in the internet that I joined for the reason of Detective Conan (of course!). I wish to enjoy my stay here. :) More power to this site and of course to admin! :D

Hi Ellaine!

It's really awesome that this forum is the first one you actually registered to lol.

And thank you for the kind words! ^^

And I agree, the deduction part is pretty cool, mainly because halfway through the episode, it's so easy to be puzzled about the trick used that you almost can't wait for the truth to be revealed. :D

I hope you enjoy your time! See you around!

Hi there, Ellaine! Welcome to DCW!

It's cool that this is the first DC forum that you joined--DCW is also the first Conan forum I joined. XD Seeing as your username is 1412, I assume you like (or love?) Kaito Kid. I'm a fan of his as well, hence my avatar. XD

I hope you enjoy your stay here. :D

Hi! Wow. 0o. you've liked DC for a long time. i've only recently become obsessed with it.

My mane is Julia, and i'm 11

:?: You're a college student?? how? :o

see you around!!

Hi Julia! I was like your age when I started watching Detective Conan and became a hardcore fan of it. I think we have something in common now. lol :D

I recently graduated in highschool and now I'm in a university. What do you mean how? :)

Hi Ellaine!

It's really awesome that this forum is the first one you actually registered to lol.

And thank you for the kind words! ^^

And I agree, the deduction part is pretty cool, mainly because halfway through the episode, it's so easy to be puzzled about the trick used that you almost can't wait for the truth to be revealed. :D

I hope you enjoy your time! See you around!

Hi Maurice! Actually, I'm not in to these internet forums, but since this is Detective Conan world, no way I'm not joining!:D I think this is the most organized and well developed Detective Conan forum in the net so far, so I really wish DCW will last forever. :D

Yes, I agree with you too. *high five* lol

Hi there, Ellaine! Welcome to DCW!

It's cool that this is the first DC forum that you joined--DCW is also the first Conan forum I joined. XD Seeing as your username is 1412, I assume you like (or love?) Kaito Kid. I'm a fan of his as well, hence my avatar. XD

I hope you enjoy your stay here. :D

Thanks for the warm welcome. :D

You got it right. I don't like Kaito Kid, I simply LOVE him (but I'm not one of those girls dying to chase him). :lol: :lol: :lol: LOL!

I already answered this to the "Favorite characters?" thread. :D

It's nice meeting you here la vanille!

I think you and I started watching around the same time (I started when adult swim picked it up).... although I was already a sophomore in college at that point (I'm 26 years old)... but it's the same with me, I was hooked from the beginning ^_^

I'm also on other forums, but this is the first one I joined that was dedicated to DC

Hi Southpaw! That's nice. I guess we have something in common now too! :D *high five*

No wonder DC got us hooked. I really adore Detective Conan- the best anime EVER.

See you around! Nice to meet you here. :D

WElcome to DCW you will love it here I'm only 11 but I am absolutley hooked. So you named your username after Kid it is pretty amazing to here from one of katio and DC fans most people around the world love conan idk y. One word of advice don't put that usernames on other websites that don't know about DC they ask so many questions. :D