Detective Conan World
dfjkiller

Ai x Mitsuhiko

What are the chances of Ai finding an antidote for the APTX-drug but deciding to stay little and ending up with mitsuhiko? :D

.... It's actually... really... REALLY likely. :mellow: She has nothing to return to and Mitsuhiko's personality fits her perfectly.

*Shrugs* I don't doubt it'll happen for a second.

• Upvote 1

.... It's actually... really... REALLY likely. :mellow: She has nothing to return to and Mitsuhiko's personality fits her perfectly.

*Shrugs* I don't doubt it'll happen for a second.

I agree. Eversince I saw that Mitsuhiko have feelings for her and that she likes him as a friend, I knew straight away that they will be together. :P

It isn't a fan-couple. If it was, then episode 112 wouldn't exist.

If you can't imagine being with somebody that much older or younger than you then you're kind of closed-minded. :( There is no difference between a 30 year old and a 40 year old. A 40 and a 50. A 50 and a 60. Nobody expects for Mitsuhiko to get into a relationship now. And when he's older all of your points won't be much of an issue. xD

You know that's like saying Conan doesn't have to return to his normal body to be with Ran right? I mean I can imagine that ever working out. If what you say does happen, I guess she'll have to wait like at least 15 years just for him to grow up and not be awkward for them to go out. It'll be just a bad parody of OVA 9 except she has to wait even longer than Ran. If Mitsuhiko learns the truth, he would have to commit in being with Haibara from that moment and wait that long as well.

You know that's like saying Conan doesn't have to return to his normal body to be with Ran right? I mean I can imagine that ever working out. If what you say does happen, I guess she'll have to wait like at least 15 years just for him to grow up and not be awkward for them to go out. It'll be just a bad parody of OVA 9 except she has to wait even longer than Ran. If Mitsuhiko learns the truth, he would have to commit in being with Haibara from that moment and wait that long as well.

That's the point... he doesn't. :)

Haibara probably won't have any interest in dating for a couple more years, anyways. She's one of those people who are so smart they really don't think about dating until they find THE ONE. And when Mitsuhiko grows up, I'm betting she'll be interested in him with how similar they are. And so what if he learns the truth? He wouldn't have to commit himself to her at such an early age. He would have plenty of time to grow up a little and make his choices and sort out how he feels before he takes that path. Holding onto something you're not even sure really loves you is kinda.... sad. And not in a dramatic way... more of a face-palm way. xD

*Steps in with a broom and begins to sweep* This thread needs to be cleaned up...

It's so heart breaking to go through all the pages of this thread and find so much arguing over what was titled as an Ai x Mitsuhiko thread. I can completely understand someone's distaste for this pairing, in fact it's all about everyone's individual tastes in liking and disliking characters, as well as pairings, that make fanbases all the more unique and interesting. But what might have appeared to have begun as a thread meant for talking about the potential and encouragement of this pairing was left to gather the dirt of seriously uneeded arguing.

I mean no ill towards each person, but perhaps a thread meant for supporting this pairing should be created and maintained, instead of the back and forth defense of what each person likes as a pairing for Haibara. If a new thread is in need of creation, I'd be very delighted to see or make one.

As for now, I'm not for arguing anything with anyone about potential other pairings for Haibara in this Mitsuhiko/Ai thread, and I will go on to speak about the support of this pairing, as is needed here. *Takes a breath*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For starters, I find that the innocent nature in which Mitsuhiko develops his crush on Ai is very sweet, in a soft and young manner. It plays along with the young relationship behavior Gosho enjoys establishing for many of his characters, and pairings. In each pairing, someone falls for the other before it becomes mutual. In Shinichi's case, he was first to develop feelings for Ran. It does appear to be the boy most often. That's how it generally begins, with the spark of a crush, and then the time that comes along to kindle it.

Mitsuhiko is in no hurry to move forward, and Haibara is in no hurry to be moved. Whether she develops anything for him in return is up to Gosho, and the series itself, but I find it has great potential, and there is more than enough already to support these two. I will continue on my personal feelings for this pairing at another time, considering I'm already writing a wall of text...

On a slightly diverted note regarding this pairing...I'm currently working on a fanfic surrounding Mitsuhiko and Haibara, and I am looking forward to sharing it everyone. Please look out for the first chapter soon^^ Forget that previous information, chapter one is completed! You can read it either on Fanfiction.Net, or on this forum. Please let me know how you feel about it, if you would like to^^

I would like to say that I found it particularly amusing that in OVA 9, Shinichi would dream of Mitsuhiko's ((as it would appear)) ongoing crush on Haibara. I must also admit, Mitsuhiko is absolutely HANDSOME when he's older...