Hey, hey, you, you, I don't like your girlfriend

No way, no way, I think you need a new one

Hey, hey, you, you, I could be your girlfriend

Hey, hey, you, you, I know that you like me

No way, no way, you know it's not a secret

Hey, hey, you, you, I want to be your girlfriend

Sonoko wants to be Kaitou Kid's girlfriend??? Sorry but Kid doesn't love u

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLc_iaNSSZU

I like MitsuAi! But by the looks of it, Ai doesn't quite like Mitsuhiko :( I think it's better for a girl to like back a good guy that likes her.

I agree. If it's a one-sided relationship, I'd rather have Ai be alone.

I like MitsuAi! But by the looks of it, Ai doesn't quite like Mitsuhiko :(I think it's better for a girl to like back a good guy that likes her.

You should've considered their actual age differences.

Who cares about age differences? If she grows up with them, it's not like she's getting 'older'. ^-^ I mean, she'll have to experience life all over again, right? (and I bet she'll enjoy it way more than growing up in the BO. That must have been a NIGHTMARE.) 'sides, even if she likes Conan, she knows she has no chance at all. (ShinRan high after reading 'Coming Home' by Becky Tailweaver.) She might as well choose Mitsu-chan.

Dont you feel Mitsu is a gentler and kinder version of Conan? He is a first grader and he is already very smart. He will grow up to be a kind detective as well. He complements Ai-chan very well.

Let Ai grow up again without any darkness. Vote for Mitsuhiko!

AGREED!! MitsuAi rules!!

Mitsuhiko and Ai are just so cute together........it doesn't matter what the age difference is....after all she still appears to be the same age as Mitsuhiko

Actually you should consider it too, because Conan is 17 and Haibara is 84 XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!(I know she's 18 xDU)

Do you think it is THAT important?If there's love the age doesn't matter ^^ So if they fall in love they can be such a wonderful couple ^^

^ I GOT myself One supporter!! YEA YEA YEA! kekeke

yay more mitsuais!!!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAAHA MITSUAI WILL RULE THE WORLD

Well MitsuAi is with Shinran my fav, i can't choose ^^

And finally:

Goodbye !!!!!!!i will be back as soon as i can!!!Take care of this post until i return please ^^

I think the series really need to allow the relationship of Mitsuhiko and Ai to develop more. Maybe to a level of dating, plus for Ai that would be a great cover......who would suspect a former member of the B.O. to be dating a little boy?

I think the series really need to allow the relationship of Mitsuhiko and Ai to develop more. Maybe to a level of dating, plus for Ai that would be a great cover......who would suspect a former member of the B.O. to be dating a little boy?

oK.. ok...i will sound a little bit silly, but as a MitsuAi spporter i don't like that idea....

Yeah, i think they should develop more her relationship, but in a friendship-haibaramakingjokestomitsuhiko way xDDD and i think they should have more romantic moments, but not seriously ones(well, yes, they need some of them and i would like to see them...) like the one of the Movie 9, funny and cute ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC6QVzVgGv0

or like this one XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65PehPAGKtk&feature=player_embedded

But they don't need to be dating, only in a Future Special Episode of Gosho Aoyama (i mean...the future of Conan, ran, the detective boys, agasa, kogoro....in a Episode) ^^

Because being serious, Mitsuhiko and Ai Haibara dating is very impossible with 6 years old D: But with 14-17 years old yes xD

EDIT:

New cute pic ^^:

aixmitsuhiko.jpg

• Upvote 1

I don't know what to say since everyone votes for that pairing... *cough* well, MitsuAi pairing (I can barely type it well).

Agreed. What I was looking for in their relationship now is a "childhood friend" kind of relationship between them which COULD actually end up making them lovers when mitsuhiko and Ai-chan grow up in the future. The will be a very cute couple in future :P

In the future? You meant when Haibara turns into 28 and Mitsuhiko 18 years old? Is that called 'cute couple'?

• Upvote 1

I don't know what to say since everyone votes for that pairing... *cough* well, MitsuAi pairing (I can barely type it well).

In the future? You meant when Haibara turns into 28 and Mitsuhiko 18 years old? Is that called 'cute couple'?

Yep! But what I meant is not when Haibara turned back into Shiho. She will relive her life again as an 18 year old again and mitsu-chan will be 18 year old as well.

And there is no problem with an age gap like that. In Japan, it is way too common for a guy to marry a girl way older than them. Anyways, girls in Japan tend to look younger than their age. Whats so "uncute" about that?

What I meant by cute is their characteristics. They will be a little bit like Sato and Takagi :P Except Shiho-chan would be a "quieter" version XD. Mitsu-chan will grow up to be a very mature boy even at 18 and prob become a detective as well XD

• Upvote 1