Detective Conan World
dfjkiller

Ai x Mitsuhiko

There is less proof for Ai not liking Mitsuhiko than for Conan not liking Ai. When Ai sprained her ankle in the woods in the ep. Mushrooms, Bears, and the Detective Boys, Mitsuhiko helped her walk and bandaged her ankle. She complimented him sincerely, even calling him her "outstanding rescuer". It might have been to make him feel better, but Ai has never complimented a little kid like that before. On the other hand, Conan is too busy thinking about Ran to like Haibara more than a very good friend. I guess it depends on whether or not Haibara decides to take APTX4869. If she doesn't, then 10-20 years later, Mitsuhiko will be more mature and they would be almost compatible.

There is less proof for Ai not liking Mitsuhiko than for Conan not liking Ai. When Ai sprained her ankle in the woods in the ep. Mushrooms, Bears, and the Detective Boys, Mitsuhiko helped her walk and bandaged her ankle. She complimented him sincerely, even calling him her "outstanding rescuer". It might have been to make him feel better, but Ai has never complimented a little kid like that before. On the other hand, Conan is too busy thinking about Ran to like Haibara more than a very good friend. I guess it depends on whether or not Haibara decides to take APTX4869. If she doesn't, then 10-20 years later, Mitsuhiko will be more mature and they would be almost compatible.

she compliments them so they are not sad, and if you think about it, she uses his affection to use him to do what she wants.

OH GOD! DON'T YOU DARE GO PUTTING AI AND MITSUHIKO TOGETHER EVEN IF SHE STAYS AS A CHILD! they don't look good together... and just the thought of them actually being together makes me feel... sick... it just doesn't seem right!

Mitsuhiko looks too... wimpy ...for ai

EXACTLY. I mean... i can stomach it a bit more if you at least put her with someone her real age (I still hate it) but i mean... putting her with someone THAT much younger than her... YOU PPLZ ARE CRAZY! (No offense intended)

Shiso x akai. Not that good

Shiho x mitsuhiko. You crazy or what?

Shiho x hakuba. Ok... Though it's not so good

Shiho x (nobody). Ehem!

Shiho x genta. Aimitsuhiko is bad enough...but aigenta is the worst of all

Shiho x conan. Perfect!!!

Shiso Shiho x akai. Not that good

Shiho x mitsuhiko. You crazy or what?

Shiho x hakuba. Ok... Though it's not so good

Shiho x (nobody). Ehem!

Shiho x genta. Aimitsuhiko is bad enough...but aigenta is the worst of all

Shiho x conan. Perfect!!!

Ah, you forgot Shiho x Eisuke. Not great... but better than wiht mitsuhiko or genta

Shiho x araide. What!?you are pairing him up with someone who was disguised as by his enemy???

don't forget that he may have been disguised as, but at least he knew it and was able to escape and not be killed

Shiho x araide. They don't even know each other well...

There's also shiho x kaito... its not a terrible combination, much better than some of the others (have no real feelings towards the kaitoxaoko combination)

ok so we've gone a biiiit off topic....

O.o are you trying to send me to my grave? at least try for a NORMAL couple... (as in characters in the BOOKS AND EPISODES!)

This is supposed to be about Ai x Mitsuhiko........please stay on topic

oh.. hehe... right...

soooo... i don't like them as a couple, its kind of like ... oh i dunno.. SICKENING

but what is there to discuss about ai x wimpykid

i got it!!! let's try to list all the times she has manipulated him!!!

1. there was that ep with the traitor higo(soccer player)-ai's fav player, and how she leaned against mitsuhiko placing her ear next to his trying to listen to the outcome of the game...

2. that ep where she was having trouble with static electricity... just by saying something was and sort of ordering for it like a princes (not directed to anyone directly) she got him to get the flashlight out so that she didn't have to worry about getting shocked.... hmmm i know there were more...