Detective Conan World
dfjkiller

Ai x Mitsuhiko

MitsuAi is adorable. :3 If Movie 16 has a good dosage of MitsuAi, then i will definitely love it. I hope it ends up being canon. I mean, who else is Ai going to end up with? (not Conan, that's for sure. :P)

Well with the way Gosho's writing it it looks like it WILL eventually become canon. There is no other reason to further develop the MitsuAi relationship like he is. People need to look at it from an author's perspective for once and maybe they'll realize that it may be what he's aiming for. ^^

hello minna chann i returned for a lil bit..... well i dunno what happened here AND i dont want to knowwww ^^ Never mind

i will leave some MitsuAi pics ^^

mitsuai.jpg

mitsuhikoai.jpg

sinttuloqf.jpg

uyyae.jpg

All drawings made by: http://littlehero.bitter.jp/

Please, stay calm here ^^ and good news Mitsuhiko and Haibara will probably have moments in movie 16 ^^

Mitsuhiko x Ai forever xD FTW!!!!:D

can't see x'( icon_cry.gif

hey..i've been hearing that movie 16 is mitsuai..what suggest you to think that?? (i REALLY do hope!)

my last siggy..which IHKF love

post-9767-0-12138400-1322565367_thumb.jp

can't see x'( icon_cry.gif

hey..i've been hearing that movie 16 is mitsuai..what suggest you to think that?? (i REALLY do hope!)

my last siggy..which IHKF love

Yes. I loved that signature. Why did you change it? D:

Well first of all, Haibara is on the same team as Mitsuhiko- and nobody BUT Mitsuhiko. If it were friendship-wise it would have been Ayumi. Second of all, Haibara seems to be wearing Mitsuhiko's cap! x3

I'm sorry. I was just in the "Vote for a non-Shinichi/Conan boyfriend for Haibara" thread and I had to post here.

This couple is epic sauce. Anybody can see the ending. (LOL TWGOK reference.) And the ending holds their future together. :P

Haibara needs Mitsuhiko.

HEY!

Shiho and Mitsuhiko...

S & M. O_O DEAR GOD! GOSHO PLANNED IT! XD (I'm not using S & M in that way. I'm using it in the Kaichou wa Maid-sama way.)

Mitsuhiko and Haibara are the best couple in DC as far as I'm concerned. (Well, besides my OTHER favorite which you all know. *Points at signature*)

They rock... and roll- what almost every DC couple fails to do. :grin: JK, but keep in mind there's a bit of truth in every joke. :P lmao XD

I can't believe you guys are hooking an 18 year old scientist with a 6 year old nobody.... *tactical facepalm*

Mitsuhiko's definitely not a nobody. He's more of a human being than Conan is. :P

I'd like to remind you that Haibara seems to have no intention of returning to her body and therefor can be titled a 6 year-old as well. ;) Not to mention the similarities she has with him and the way their personalities fit so well together.

With all of the hints at their romance along with her hinted intentions of staying as a child, and the established crush between Mitsuhiko and her, chances are Haibara will be with Mitsuhiko in the end. :)

Don't be so quick to judge a relationship between the two of them down.

as I've said before.

What is the difference between a 30-year-old and a 40-year-old? $0 and a 50? 50 and a 60? What's so wrong about them being together- ESPECIALLY if she stays a 6-year-old? :P

I can't believe you guys are hooking an 18 year old scientist with a 6 year old nobody.... *tactical facepalm*

Hey....really?i'm tired of hearing that! I mean OBVIOUSLY Haibara isn't going to fall in love with a kid(but there is ONE hint....o.o...) and WE don't want her to do it, i mean the relationship wouldnt be serious, at least i want them to end up together when they grow up! When they grow up would it really matter the age gap?? I mean the body age would be the same, and mentally almost too...We love thisnpairing because of their cute and funny moments, and Mitsuhiko's love for her is so innocent x3 So please stop, i mean we respect your pairings(at least i do) i don't go to your pairing threads and write nonsenses, im not asking you to dont give your opinion, if you dislike it give a good opinion, and not this:MITSUAI=PEDOPHILIA :@ or something alike....i mean, you can say you dislike it and all you want but don't say stupid and offensive things....

Ahem...ahem HIIII MINNA :D

I'm going to leave some cuuuuute MitsuAi stuff

here is the doujinshiii ^^ http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=13813674

13813674p0.jpg

13813674p1.jpg

13813674p2.jpg

If someone can translate it please do :( and if someone knows where is the finished version of it, tell us D:

err...pictures xD:

14705030m.jpg

18998206m.jpg

22543389m.jpg

DRAWINGS :D:

17538118m.jpg

838fc6b46c4e3f7806c956025b03de6ba3e84f0758b2f1c9b138476e041f2ef75g.jpg

Hope you like it ^^ mitsuhiko x ai ftw!

Hey....really?i'm tired of hearing that! I mean OBVIOUSLY Haibara isn't going to fall in love with a kid(but there is ONE hint....o.o...) and WE don't want her to do it, i mean the relationship wouldnt be serious, at least i want them to end up together when they grow up! When they grow up would it really matter the age gap?? I mean the body age would be the same, and mentally almost too...We love thisnpairing because of their cute and funny moments, and Mitsuhiko's love for her is so innocent x3 So please stop, i mean we respect your pairings(at least i do) i don't go to your pairing threads and write nonsenses, im not asking you to dont give your opinion, if you dislike it give a good opinion, and not this:MITSUAI=PEDOPHILIA :@ or something alike....i mean, you can say you dislike it and all you want but don't say stupid and offensive things....

Ahem...ahem HIIII MINNA :D

I'm going to leave some cuuuuute MitsuAi stuff

here is the doujinshiii ^^ http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=13813674

13813674p0.jpg

13813674p1.jpg

13813674p2.jpg

If someone can translate it please do :( and if someone knows where is the finished version of it, tell us D:

err...pictures xD:

14705030m.jpg

18998206m.jpg

22543389m.jpg

DRAWINGS :D:

17538118m.jpg

838fc6b46c4e3f7806c956025b03de6ba3e84f0758b2f1c9b138476e041f2ef75g.jpg

Hope you like it ^^ mitsuhiko x ai ftw!

Oh you are so awesome. =w=

Isn't it? x3 I love this thread so much. =w= I wish I wasn't the last person to post in the AyuCon one! Now I'm screwed and I can't post again! DX

MitsuhikoxHaibara forever. There is so much to like about this couple. It's crazy that hardly anybody supports it!

Seriously people, how many fan couples do you guys need? I can tolerate Conan and Haibara, I can imagine why you'd want Conan and Ayumi, but this is just not right! Pleeeeese, can we stop talking about these and just focus on the mystery?

This isn't even likely to happen anyway. We all know that Conan is going to go back to his real body and smack down the BO. When that chosen day of greatness finally arrives, he will have to explain to everyone what happend to him and how he was given a drug. That is bound to make everyone suspicious of Haibara too. Eventually she's have to tell them even if she doesn't go back to her own body. I'm sure his feelings for her might not change but it'd be too awkward for both of them to have anythhing going on. I can't imagine being with someone ten years younger or older than me. Even if he doesn't find out, she's have to constantly lie to him which is not right.

Seriously people, how many fan couples do you guys need? I can tolerate Conan and Haibara, I can imagine why you'd want Conan and Ayumi, but this is just not right! Pleeeeese, can we stop talking about these and just focus on the mystery?

This isn't even likely to happen anyway. We all know that Conan is going to go back to his real body and smack down the BO. When that chosen day of greatness finally arrives, he will have to explain to everyone what happend to him and how he was given a drug. That is bound to make everyone suspicious of Haibara too. Eventually she's have to tell them even if she doesn't go back to her own body. I'm sure his feelings for her might not change but it'd be too awkward for both of them to have anythhing going on. I can't imagine being with someone ten years younger or older than me. Even if he doesn't find out, she's have to constantly lie to him which is not right.

It isn't a fan-couple. If it was, then episode 112 wouldn't exist.

Gosho once said that he thought of DC as a romantic comedy, so I think it's okay to focus on our favorite couples for a little while. :) And no, not necessarily. That's a theory. Maybe he WON'T have to explain everything if Gosho plays it out a specific way. And so what if she has to tell him eventually? She can do it when he's old enough to date and capable of handling it like an adult.

Awkward? Oh please. Awkward is... GentaxAyumi... *Cringes* THAT is awkward. xD

If you can't imagine being with somebody that much older or younger than you then you're kind of closed-minded. :( There is no difference between a 30 year old and a 40 year old. A 40 and a 50. A 50 and a 60. Nobody expects for Mitsuhiko to get into a relationship now. And when he's older all of your points won't be much of an issue. xD

(I'll be honest. That is the FIRST TIME I have EVER heard somebody say that AyuCon was understandable to support and MitsuAi wasn't! XD Usually it's the other way around!)

It isn't a fan-couple. If it was, then episode 112 wouldn't exist.

Gosho once said that he thought of DC as a romantic comedy, so I think it's okay to focus on our favorite couples for a little while. :) And no, not necessarily. That's a theory. Maybe he WON'T have to explain everything if Gosho plays it out a specific way. And so what if she has to tell him eventually? She can do it when he's old enough to date and capable of handling it like an adult.

Awkward? Oh please. Awkward is... GentaxAyumi... *Cringes* THAT is awkward. xD

If you can't imagine being with somebody that much older or younger than you then you're kind of closed-minded. :( There is no difference between a 30 year old and a 40 year old. A 40 and a 50. A 50 and a 60. Nobody expects for Mitsuhiko to get into a relationship now. And when he's older all of your points won't be much of an issue. xD

(I'll be honest. That is the FIRST TIME I have EVER heard somebody say that AyuCon was understandable to support and MitsuAi wasn't! XD Usually it's the other way around!)

First off, I really hate mash-ups. Second, did Haibara even come out in episode 112? Third, by understandable, I meant that I can understand why some fans might possibly like the idea of what you call "AyuCon", but I've never even considered what you call "MitsuAi" (urgh, tired of doing this) before I joined.

Finally, I only posted this to clear up some stuff and the one before because of sudden impulse, not to debate.

First off, I really hate mash-ups. Second, did Haibara even come out in episode 112? Third, by understandable, I meant that I can understand why some fans might possibly like the idea of what you call "AyuCon", but I've never even considered what you call "MitsuAi" (urgh, tired of doing this) before I joined.

Finally, I only posted this to clear up some stuff and the one before because of sudden impulse, not to debate.

Mash-ups?

Sorry, I meant 212. :)

Why not? Have you SEEN episode 212? Or Countdown to Heaven or Phantom of Baker Street? What about episode 290? Or 313? Or OVA 11? :)

Sudden impulse? When you post something like that you are opening up and saying you welcome a debate. If you didn't post to debate you shouldn't have posted in the first place! XD (At least, not with what you said.)

Mash-ups?

Sorry, I meant 212. :)

Why not? Have you SEEN episode 212? Or Countdown to Heaven or Phantom of Baker Street? What about episode 290? Or 313? Or OVA 11? :)

Sudden impulse? When you post something like that you are opening up and saying you welcome a debate. If you didn't post to debate you shouldn't have posted in the first place! XD (At least, not with what you said.)

I'm pretty sure that OVAs and Movies as well as AOs aren't canon so they can't be counted. :mellow:

But MitsuAi still rocks! :D Look, Shinichi is meant to be with Ran- it's already set in stone so Ai must somehow end up with someone right? And that someone is MITSUHIKO! I don't get why so many people are so focused on ConAi! It's total rubbish if you ask me. They don't fit and they never will be. :twisted:

MitsuAi is still one of the good pairings. They are meant for each other and they are still young now so don't expect them to come together NOW. I think that's why so many people don't like MitsuAi. They think that they'er too young. <_< Well, wait till they grow up. They're going to be the best couple on earth! :lol:

• Upvote 1

I'm pretty sure that OVAs and Movies as well as AOs aren't canon so they can't be counted. :mellow:

But MitsuAi still rocks! :D Look, Shinichi is meant to be with Ran- it's already set in stone so Ai must somehow end up with someone right? And that someone is MITSUHIKO! I don't get why so many people are so focused on ConAi! It's total rubbish if you ask me. They don't fit and they never will be. :twisted:

MitsuAi is still one of the good pairings. They are meant for each other and they are still young now so don't expect them to come together NOW. I think that's why so many people don't like MitsuAi. They think that they'er too young. <_< Well, wait till they grow up. They're going to be the best couple on earth! :lol:

I agree to everything here but the bold. xD

AyuCon forever! :grin:

But MitsuAi is still one of the best! THEY WILL RULE THE WORLD! XD

I actually have no doubt left in my mind as to whether or not Ai and Mitsuhiko will become a couple in the future. To me it seems that there is just NO WAY that it WON'T happen. :mellow:

Omg cute photos!! I like Ai with Mitsuhiko xD

I wish she would just, like, start over again after her tragic story by just choosing to be with Mitsuhiko : ))

I agree to everything here but the bold. xD

AyuCon forever! :grin:

But MitsuAi is still one of the best! THEY WILL RULE THE WORLD! XD

I actually have no doubt left in my mind as to whether or not Ai and Mitsuhiko will become a couple in the future. To me it seems that there is just NO WAY that it WON'T happen. :mellow:

To be honest, I don't like the idea of Conan with Ayumi. :mellow: Conan is one of the most stuck-up person I have ever known and I don't like my Ayumi with him. He don't deserve her and she deserves much better than a stuck-up Holmes freak. <_< But AyuCon is still one of the best pairings compared to the rest of the other pairings (MitsuAi is on the same level of course :P ). I just HATE don't like ConAi or ShinRan. :evil: ShinRan is understandable as Gosho is already pushing the story towards that but ConAi seems almost impossible to me. :P

Sorry folks but ConAi is a no-no and it's NEVER going to happen. It's very unlikely to happen and I still support MitsuAi over ConAi! :D Hey, I despise don't like ConAi so much that I'm ready to ship GentaXAyumi/Ai if that will cause ConAi pairing to cease to exist. :twisted:

MitsuAi is very likely to happen. :D They look pretty good together and who cares if they have a different age. <_< Age are just numbers so why is every one freaking out about it?! Relax! They don't need to happen right now. This pairing is GOING to happen in the future and I can bet a million bucks on it. :P

So those who like ConAi, go review your arguments about that awful pairing. :lol: They are never going to happen and deep down you already know it. :twisted:

Ugh... just reading the title... by just the title of this topic... BWEGH!!

f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg

Once again, get used to it. XD

This world is full of things like this. If you can't take it in an anime well...

I'm worried about your sanity when REALITY comes into play. :rolleyes: lol

and once again, better than any other xMitsuhiko or xHaibara pairing. :P

Once again, get used to it. XD

This world is full of things like this. If you can't take it in an anime well...

I'm worried about your sanity when REALITY comes into play. :rolleyes: lol

and once again, better than any other xMitsuhiko or xHaibara pairing. :P

Iyyadaa, IHFK-kun ali_116a.gif~ Don't take me seriously ali_001.gif. I'm just giving members who support this idea a little tease th_099_.gif~ No offence. Well, I guess, people all have different views and opinions that differs GREATLY from one another ali_002.gif~

Iyyadaa, IHFK-kun ali_116a.gif~ Don't take me seriously ali_001.gif. I'm just giving members who support this idea a little tease th_099_.gif~ No offence. Well, I guess, people all have different views and opinions that differs GREATLY from one another ali_002.gif~

I'm sorry. I'm not in the best of moods today. ^^'

I was late for work by 2 hours and the day hasn't been at its best, either.

*sighs*

Now that I look at it again, I can honestly say I noticed:

You troll. :P

I'm sorry. I'm not in the best of moods today. ^^'

I was late for work by 2 hours and the day hasn't been at its best, either.

*sighs*

Now that I look at it again, I can honestly say I noticed:

You troll. :P

Can I take that as a compliment baa60776.gif?

Anyway, even though I don't support this pairing, I still think it's kinda cute of a pairali_070.gif.

Can I take that as a compliment baa60776.gif?

Anyway, even though I don't support this pairing, I still think it's kinda cute of a pairali_070.gif.

Go right ahead. xD

Glad to here. :)