Detective Conan World
dfjkiller

Ai x Mitsuhiko

Which is one of the FEW things I hate about her character design.

Few? I personally like her design.. Mostly her hair, it's interesting but cute. Her eyes are really nice when they aren't too angler too. But I like her as Haibara with a more FULLER body. Not all bobble head like though, (You know big head and small body? It looks awkward ..) I think she's alright looking as Shiho.. I prefer Haibara form..

Thing is, for those saying the relationship possibly being icky, I almost agree.

But that really depends on when they get romantic. If she were to develop a crush on him while both are kids, then yes, I can see it being awkward.

But if she were to start looking at him that way when they are near adulthood (17 at the earliest) I can't really object to it too much.

O.o i just absented a while and there are some answers :)

WoW are you doing a drawing ?! I cant wait to see it!! Please tell me if you finish it!

Kim i think like you, Shiho is cute :333

And Antiyoder, btw i think their romantic moments are cute and fun as kids but i dont want to end up together until they grow up, like you said as kids it will be odd and pretty imposible xD

MitsuAi forever and always. <3

I've always loved them- and think they're far more compatible than MitsuAyu or AiCon to be honest. ^^' Mitsuhiko needs somebody who'll set a path for him that he can still stand up to and Haibara needs a boy she won't be tempted to constantly challenge and tease- and that her morals match with. :)

Why would you put a picture when they're kissing? DX

I hope it was Ai and Conan. :P

Because they're better fit together than Ai and Conan are. :grin:

But in all seriousness... AiCon wouldn't work out.

Haibara and Conan would not be good together in my eyes. Just.... no. They don't share the same morals, first of all. Haibara, if a man walked into a bank in front of her, robbed it and killed somebody on the way out, would simply call the cops and play it safe. CONAN, however, would run RIGHT AFTER that penniless (or now that he robbed a bank very rich) murderer and knock him down. You see, Ayumi would do the same thing as Conan and follow him while Haibara would no. This makes Ayumi more compatible moral-wise than Haibara to him. Ayumi and Conan would raise a child to believe they should chase after that criminal. Haibara and Conan would raise that poor child to be confused and misguided. XD They wouldn't know WHAT to do or WHO to listen to if a somebody robbed a bank and killed someone in front of them. Listen to Mommy or listen to Daddy? Hmmm....? That would tear the poor little thing apart! (Unless, of course, he/she already HAS a favorite which would not be a good sign...). Likewise, Mitsuhiko would be on Haibara's side and their kid would be raised to lay back, call the cops, and hope for the best. This makes Mitsuhiko more compatible moral-wise for Haibara than Conan.

Now to the second issue with AiCon- Conan would be reminded of being poisoned, shot, knocked out, the fear he felt and all the lies he had to give and all that he was forced to leave behind whenever he's with her. I don't think he'll ever be able to see her as a romantic partner when she, on some level, RUINED HIS LIFE. Ayumi, at least, resembles Ran in a very strong way such as her popularity, her morals, her looks, her fears, and her reactions. He would probably get more of a nostalgic feeling and not feel like he lost as much. He would still be reminded of it every once in a while, but Ayumi is not a PRIMARY SOURCE of his pain like Haibara is. Mitsuhiko, also, has NOTHING against Haibara and wouldn't have any problem seeing her as a romantic partner.

Now, to the third point. Haibara ALSO has very little in common with Conan. Besides soccer and being shrunk and living in fear out of the same organization, they have NOTHING. Haibara, while once temporarily interested in detective work, ultimately chose science. Conan doesn't CARE for science although it is needed to be a detective. If he didn't need it to do his job he'd probably have no interest in it. Once they both got home neither would be all that interested in their work. MITSUHIKO, though, is a very smart boy and knows a LOT for his age. He seems to know plenty of scientific facts and often shows interest in things that would lead us to believe he'll be a scientist or something related in the future. Ayumi as well is interested in detective work so that gives you a clu as to future jobs she may take up. For all we could know Conan'll be a private detective and she'll be in Sato's spot. XD

She has shown no real interest in him and he obviously has had no real interest in her so far. Haibara has been hinted to have feelings for Mitsuhiko.

(I have already posted this ONCE in the AyuCon thread... now here. :grin: )

• Upvote 1

Are you exaggerating or something? I disagree to what you said. Saying about random stuffs about Ai, like raising a poor child with Conan and you're saying that Ayumi and Conan will raise a better child. Comparing Ayumi and Ran, that two of them have the same attitudes or something. You're obviously a fan of Ayumi and Conan that's why. Dude, what the heck are you talking about?

Are you exaggerating or something? I disagree to what you said. Saying about random stuffs about Ai, like raising a poor child with Conan and you're saying that Ayumi and Conan will raise a better child. Comparing Ayumi and Ran, that two of them have the same attitudes or something. You're obviously a fan of Ayumi and Conan that's why. Dude, what the heck are you talking about?

Exaggerating? No. Ai is far more cautious than Conan is and I'm not saying their child would be troublesome. I'm saying it would be confused moral-wise and not know what to do in important life or death situations or just day-to-day situations. If you have two parents with the same morals the child will not be confused. And yes, they do. Watch episode 472. You will see that Ayumi and younger Ran have very much in common thus the theory that Ayumi will grow up to be similar to Ran in many ways.

And so what if I'm a fan? I came up with a valid argument and you don't have anything to argue back with. What are you saying? ;)

Exaggerating? No. Ai is far more cautious than Conan is and I'm not saying their child would be troublesome. I'm saying it would be confused moral-wise and not know what to do in important life or death situations or just day-to-day situations. If you have two parents with the same morals the child will not be confused. And yes, they do. Watch episode 472. You will see that Ayumi and younger Ran have very much in common thus the theory that Ayumi will grow up to be similar to Ran in many ways.

And so what if I'm a fan? I came up with a valid argument and you don't have anything to argue back with. What are you saying? ;)

I'm trying to understand to what you said back then so I replied without a argument. I'm not good at this but I see.. I understand what you mean.

Well, Opinion, and yours is in the minority.

*notes that this is the Ai x Mitsuhiko topic*

So...though I'm completely sure that you could argue for milleniums about whichever pairing you support, I'd keep that in a general topic, not one specific to a pairing. This topic appears to be strictly for MitsuAi, so I suggest you move your discussion to a different thread.

Edo-kun, you should know better. :V moroboshi would put a picture of them kissing (instead of Conan and Ai) because this is the MitsuAi thread. :V

*notes that this is the Ai x Mitsuhiko topic*

So...though I'm completely sure that you could argue for milleniums about whichever pairing you support, I'd keep that in a general topic, not one specific to a pairing. This topic appears to be strictly for MitsuAi, so I suggest you move your discussion to a different thread.

Edo-kun, you should know better. :V moroboshi would put a picture of them kissing (instead of Conan and Ai) because this is the MitsuAi thread. :V

I'm sorry then. :(

It's fine, just try to keep AiCon in the AiCon thread unless it's a general "Who do you think is best for Conan" or "Who do you think is best for Ai" thread.

Sure! :D

hello minna chann i returned for a lil bit..... well i dunno what happened here AND i dont want to knowwww ^^ Never mind

i will leave some MitsuAi pics ^^

mitsuai.jpg

mitsuhikoai.jpg

sinttuloqf.jpg

uyyae.jpg

All drawings made by: http://littlehero.bitter.jp/

Please, stay calm here ^^ and good news Mitsuhiko and Haibara will probably have moments in movie 16 ^^

Mitsuhiko x Ai forever xD FTW!!!!:D

hello minna chann i returned for a lil bit..... well i dunno what happened here AND i dont want to knowwww ^^ Never mind

i will leave some MitsuAi pics ^^

mitsuai.jpg

mitsuhikoai.jpg

sinttuloqf.jpg

uyyae.jpg

All drawings made by: http://littlehero.bitter.jp/

Please, stay calm here ^^ and good news Mitsuhiko and Haibara will probably have moments in movie 16 ^^

Mitsuhiko x Ai forever xD FTW!!!!:D

Can't wait for movie 16! :D The animators have finally joined us in MitsuAi glory! ^^ Take THAT "canon" couples. lol jk MitsuAi would be canon with a little more affection from Ai, anyways. :P

I LOVE THOSE PICTURES! x3

MitsuAi is adorable. :3 If Movie 16 has a good dosage of MitsuAi, then i will definitely love it. I hope it ends up being canon. I mean, who else is Ai going to end up with? (not Conan, that's for sure. :P)