Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Silver.Bullet

Promoting a new idea..

So, I was actually looking through the forums recently and thought to make things clear for myself and for the fans of DC..

Mouri Kugoro:-

First of all, I thought about the question why did Kugoro Mouri joined the Metropolian police?..

Here's what I (after thinking the sources of some the characters names) thought out..

1.What if a deliquent Kugoro is the son of the BO's Anokata??.. shocking but would make things a little clear, since if Mouri is their family name we can assume the Kugoro was deliquent cause of his family's bussnies. But because of his relationship with Eri he possibly had a change of heart and vowed to bring his family's bussnies down, and that's why he joined the police (very inspiring).

I'll leave this open to discussion..

Kuroba Toichi:-

Toichi aka Kaito Kid sr. was the rival for Kudo Yusako just like Kudo Shinichi and Kuroba Kaito. Basicly I was a little suspicios of a genius (smarter than both Shinichi and Kaito) magician to die easily in a fire 'accident' so I started to think what if he took advantage of it and faked his death to fight or run the mystreious Organization in the MK series..

Gin:-

(yet to Speculate)