Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Aries Bless

Puto(M-L) haven't released the subbed version yet......  You might be seeing the one released by kaito-Hubuku........ Puto's subs are way better so wait for him to release it......Here's the link http://www.puto.me/subs/...... And can you solve my problem.....  :D http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/topic/4400-which-episode-is-this-i-didnt-get-any-reply-on-the-finding-episodes-post-so-i-started-a-new-topic/

Just saw the episode.... There's nothing..... He doesn't say anything after "Hime"...... he says that he'll protect Haibara(Hime) even at the cost of his life..... That's it.... There's nothing missing..... :-)

Avoid any fansubs by ANFS. I know this was not subbed by them, but im just giving you this advise if you dont know this already.

ANFS always has Spelling and Grammar Errors, they always leave out lines, and always do incorrect translations.

Their names were "Anime noob fan subs"

It was more like: "Anime Noobs Fail Subs"

:P

Avoid any fansubs by ANFS. I know this was not subbed by them, but im just giving you this advise if you dont know this already.

ANFS always has Spelling and Grammar Errors, they always leave out lines, and always do incorrect translations.

Their names were "Anime noob fan subs"

It was more like: "Anime Noobs Fail Subs"

:P

That just made my day, but yea I agree after watching one whole episode of theirs.