Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Kaoko's Art Museum

I love drawing! And I admire Gosho Aoyama how he draws~ also, I never take any special drawing lessons in my life, so I only draws withing my own interest~ Here's my 4 drawings that I manage to picture it... sorry~ the camera isn't that good ^_^"!

1. I draw Conan Edogawa when I was really bored. I was practicing to draw hands~

post-3125-12806619848155_thumb.jpg

2. This gentlemen is based of Detective Conan's Kaitou KID! I was planning to make a novel and him as the main character... but dropped on the idea~

post-3125-12806620005116_thumb.jpg

3. This is my first admired work, called "Fruit Mix" also, it doesn't have anything with Detective Conan... I would like you guys to see~ :D I draw it when I was 13 years old:

post-3125-12806620096938_thumb.jpg

4. this is the second version of Fruit Mix, I didn't completed it yet...

post-3125-12806620436359_thumb.jpg

More!

Incomplete Sketch of Naruto

incomeplete_sketch_of_naruto_by_d_kaoko-d3agr6m.jpg

Ninja Style Kick (with random pet I had in mind)

combo_kick_by_d_kaoko-d3agm5x.jpg

A character I created for my story.

kaoko__s_imaginary_character_by_d_kaoko-d3aglxf.jpg

Another drawing of the character above.

a_monsterous_character_by_d_kaoko-d3agl5r.jpg

GIFs I, Kaoko Made

I just love seeing Haibara being tortured! xD

Slaps Haibara (over and over again)

slapping_haibara___gif_by_d_kaoko-d3bjo5l.gif

Awesome!

Sato's Awesome Moves

sato__s_awesome_move___gif_by_d_kaoko-d3bm2zc.gif

OMG, one of best scenes ever!

Gin Shoots Sherry

DetectiveConan-1784.gif

[15-03-2011]

Sonoko's Abnormal Laugh

sonoko__s_abnormal_laugh___gif_by_d_kaoko-d3bojaj.gif

Sonoko's Abnormal Revenge

sonoko_slapping_revenge___gif_by_d_kaoko-d3boi1b.gif

DeviantArt ID: http://d-kaoko.deviantart.com/

• Upvote 1

Why don't you use a proper scanner???It would make your wonderful work look even better

Yeah! AMAZING! Isn't itpost-3125-12813542385803.gif?! It took me a lot of sweat to draw thempost-3125-12813542356208.gif! Yeah, using scanners would had been better, but we don't have one at home, and I'm too lazy to go to librarypost-3125-12813542398005.gif~ to tell you the truth... the real reason is because I don't want to spend my money... Hyohohohohohohhohopost-3125-12813542385803.gif!

Yeah! AMAZING! Isn't itpost-3125-12813542385803.gif?! It took me a lot of sweat to draw thempost-3125-12813542356208.gif! Yeah, using scanners would had been better, but we don't have one at home, and I'm too lazy to go to librarypost-3125-12813542398005.gif~ to tell you the truth... the real reason is because I don't want to spend my money... Hyohohohohohohhohopost-3125-12813542385803.gif!

Lol

not bad, but it would be better if you use a scanner :rolleyes:

Thanks :-D ! You liked it :P ? Well, I don't have a scanner in my house :-? , but my father has one in his office. Also, he is a very busy person B) , he gets like mad if someone knocks on his door, crazy if made a slight noise from upstairs (his office is downstairs), he will likely shoot my head off before I could knock on his office's door! He has good ears, which I find it really troublesome!

Adding a new pic...

kaoko_in_gosho__s_world_by_d_kaoko-d3797ft.jpg

I was bored one day and however... drew myself in Gosho's style B) .

I have that short fringe and hairstyle, and that round shaped earring in my right ear :D . I also have that big forehead :P ... and I usually wear that jumper with the collar.

So... lame -_- . And NOTE that I don't look like this at all -_-

Also, sorry for the crap graphic. I took the shot with a webcam... umm... I'll try to scan it when I get the hold of the scanner (that's in my boss room <_< ).

[edit]I just got to use the scans~ ;-)

Edited by Officer Kaoko
  • Upvote 2

The third one is cute.

I like the coloring and designing of the glasse.

Thank you very much for your awesome comment Detective Sherry :D! Your comment is much appreciated B) . I'm glad you liked them, hehe :P .

Just because the camera's bad doesn't mean the pictures are. smile.gif

I liked them.

Aww...now I'm hungry by looking at fruit...tongue.gif

Thank you, XL! Your comment is much appreciated, too :D! The fruit was kinda messy, hehe... and they are don't match with each other >.< Thank you for liking them!

Nice pictures. Since you didn't have any classes and stuff those pictures are pretty nice. The scanning messed up the quality, but I won't argue with that. Nice job. With more practice, you'll do even better! Keep up the good work!

So amazing :grin: nice work :rolleyes:

Owww, thank you th_053_XD.gif!

Nice pictures. Since you didn't have any classes and stuff those pictures are pretty nice. The scanning messed up the quality, but I won't argue with that. Nice job. With more practice, you'll do even better! Keep up the good work!

Thanks, Holmes 074.gif!

Haha, I hope I would be able to buy my own scanner th_095_.gif!

Good job! I voted on your poll, just BTW.

Thanks, Aeyra f529a952.gif!

That was an old poll I created long time ago th_053_XD.gif. I am surprised it has like... more than 100 votes xD

Oh, I made more drawings and created some GIFs! Check out the first post 70bff581.gif!

Your GIFs aren't that bad. Why do you hate Haibara so much? She's not that bad. Sonoko's laugh and revenge were funny ones. The quality for some of them are a bit iffy, but all in all, it's pretty good. Nice job!

Your GIFs aren't that bad. Why do you hate Haibara so much? She's not that bad. Sonoko's laugh and revenge were funny ones. The quality for some of them are a bit iffy, but all in all, it's pretty good. Nice job!

I don't hate Haibara at all th_095_.gif, she is one of my favorite character th_089_02.gif!

And thanks by the way!

Ah, I added more drawings 015.gif! Feel free to check it out 074.gif! ;D

Awesome work ^^~

I love people who draw <3 *hug*

Sorry for noticing this just now, Kirite-chan *hugs back* ali_071.gif.

Here's some gifs I made. And more to come <3

Skip Beat!!

Kyoko_all_fired_up.gif

Kyoko_being_misunderstood.gif

Kyoko_being_cautios.gif

Kyoko_Towards_Fate_1.gif

Kimi ni Todoke

Sadako_planting.gif

Kazehaya_feeding_Pin.gif

I have more. But I have to upload them... so wait for it! And tell me if you like them so I'll make more if you do!