Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Kaito Natake

Quiz Results

Post your quiz results w/ a link here~!

I took the Coffee Quiz and got "Large half caff, low fat, double pump, extra hot caramel latte"! Large half caff, lo... http://qz4.me/N1TnqF

Mod note: this poll asks for a large amount of sensitive personal information and the site has a "we sell everything you give us" privacy policy. Take the poll at your own risk.

-__- finished it all and it asked for my email. :V

Read privacy policy. Summary: "We sell any personal info you give to us, lol"

Basically this quiz asks for your given and family name, birthday, your gender, and your email. With this information, a phisher looking to steal your login info to various sites could craft a very convincing personalized email to trick you into giving up passwords. Think twice about taking online polls like this; a decent site wouldn't ask for this level of personal info. At the very least, lie like a dog.

• Upvote 3

Read privacy policy. Summary: "We sell any personal info you give to us, lol"

Basically this quiz asks for your given and family name, birthday, your gender, and your email. With this information, a phisher looking to steal your login info to various sites could craft a very convincing personalized email to trick you into giving up passwords. Think twice about taking online polls like this; a decent site wouldn't ask for this level of personal info. At the very least, lie like a dog.

Thanks Chek~