Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Wicky

Marina and the Diamonds

About time we had a moment of appreciation for my, Marina. Her music's amazing. I like Teen Idle and pretty much all of her songs. tongue.gif Anyone else like her?

About time we had a moment of appreciation for my OTP, Marina. Her music's amazing. I like Sex Yeah, Teen Idle and pretty much all of her songs. :P Anyone else like her?

Just tell me what OTP means, but I have no desire to listen to her music after those titles. (Yes, I'm sort of a wimp) :V

Just tell me what OTP means, but I have no desire to listen to her music after those titles. (Yes, I'm sort of a wimp) :V

... and that's pretty stubborn like guessing  a book by it's cover, because you'll be shocked by how serious a meaning her songs have... :L

I thought OTP was One True Pairing...

But she's just one lady, right?

I dunno... :P

She's one lady yeah cuz I think Diamonds is her fan or she's trying to act... stupid for the crowd, cuz she's acts all diva-y to the crowd... Or some people say Diamonds are the fans, I dunno...

... and that's pretty stubborn like guessing  a book by it's cover, because you'll be shocked by how serious a meaning her songs have... :L

I dunno... :P

She's one lady yeah cuz I think Diamonds is her fan or she's trying to act... stupid for the crowd, cuz she's acts all diva-y to the crowd... Or some people say Diamonds are the fans, I dunno...

Yes, She's just one lady. The "diamonds" are what her fans are called, there's no backup band. her full name is Marina Diamandis. So you and i are both diamonds.

you guys should all check her out!! she reminds me of shinichi and haibara for some reason, they all have this lonely hearts club vibe to them