Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

DCW IRL Round 6: Jupiter

"Fine then. I asked because I thought it'd be more strategic. Me backing you up isn't as great as you backing me up. Not sure if you remember, but I'm not a close-combat person."

Sakila stood back to back with Vivi, holding her arm. She concentrated for a few seconds before completely cloaking Vivi. "There, that should keep us for a while."

"Go," said Sakila as she ran forward, kneeing an oncoming soldier in the stomach before elbowing his back and bringing him to his knees. She kicked his face back up and slammed her the heel of her boot against his face, knocking him out. Another soldier ran towards the control panel, but Sakila stuck out her foot and tripped him.

"Over here, she said, as the soldier turned towards the signs of her voice. She gave him a swift chop to the back of the neck, making him expose his neck, which she stabbed with a pen from her purse.

Two down. A dozen to go.

"Any luck with the pass code over there?"

"Humph what do you think?" Vivi shrugged. She didn't need passcodes. The machine activates and she bypassed all the passwords. "This is ancient... Fortran..."

Vivi amended the code and changed the trajectories of the missiles. She then added some extra code to the system. "Done." Vivi grinned and shut down the system.

"What did you do?" the invisible girl asked.

"Nothing you'd know of. Just... making it to my advantage." Vivi shrugged and jumped back down to the bottom level where the fight was going on. "By the way, I reset the password to the rebellion battalion shared password!"

"Well what we got here, a suckass woman who betrayed us! Still I can remove this f***ing chain." As he finish his speech, the chain who tied him were break by force, letting him free. "Hang on, comrades!" Petya said as he running to Greyfield, freeing him. Petya cursed, "Shit... Greyfield, keep these fools from me as I backing up the system!" he took his laptop to 'alter' the missile's system to the original state.

"Still, ain't so bad. But i'll already alter the system to my PC!" Petya snickered as he easily cracking Vivi's code and he returning the trajectories of the missiles to it's original state. To prevent they hacking the system anymore, Petya create the backup to his laptop and he inject several malicious code to the system if they are trying to hack the system again. "You're f***ed, Vivi..." Petya puts his laptop on his bag and he firing his AK at incoming Battalion.

(@Kley: I don't get how you can make things appear at random. How are you carrying so many weapons and EVEN a PC around!? I'm sure it would already be damaged by the intense fight we had and your EMP bomb.

Number 2. I didn't hack the system at all. I by-passed it. There's a difference. =V It means, I made the computer let me through without the need to find a loophole.

Number 3. Where did you inject the Malicious code? To your computer? Or the original system computer? O.o I can understand if you inject the code to an enemy PC, but to your own PC!? o.O Doesn't make sense.

Number 4. You are still tied up.. =X

Number 5. Better be careful of firing anything. If a spark large enough is created, the bombs in the storage would explode.) :V

(I'll continue this when I reach home. XD)

(@KKLT: The bombs in the storage explode only with launching it. Any method won't work. But, I was already freed from the chain {Here's the reference http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/topic/4310-dcw-irl-round-6-jupiter/page-14#entry289654}

2. I was know a lot of weapons and I put many weapons on the store to pick it by Petya

3. It was a laptop {But I like to reference it as Mobile-Gaming PC})

(@kley: I don't mean that chain. My most recent post. Read that again. =X it's the very first line.

Well, I accept that your laptop was in the storage. You need to get out of your bind first though. =X

Oh and I meant bombs. Not missiles. Are there really bombs which aren't flammable? What if you shoot the bomb? It won't work as well? How do you launch it then? =X

Also, assuming your PC is powerful enough to support a missile trajectory system which usually is not possible, and assuming your laptop is good enough and able to connect wirelessly to the missile, also it is fast enough to deploy the codes, and perhaps you're good enough to find my hidden code and crack it, you may also be good enough to add another malicious code and change the access and stuff.. And you are probably good enough to get out of a thick metal bind... Where do you get the time to do all that?! O.o I've got an ability to assist me and Sakila to back me up while she defend against the AF. I didn't even need to hack and I need some time. I would appreciate it if you would at least have some trouble somewhere...)

(KKLT: Well, The bombs can be detonated if they are launched using Surface to Surface Launcer, like this one

20091025113130!Tochka-U_rep_parad_Yekat.

Well, I was freed from the chain)

"Cliche! The gun's stuck! Shit!" Petya cursed as he discarded his AK as his gun suffer malfunction.

(Can I just use this moment to say that I used my ability on myself and Vivi, thus making us both invisible. I am invisibly fighting off any looneys sent towards me while making sure Vivi is able to hack into the controls.

Note that Vivi's power is the ability to hijack an electronic device. Whatever you do, that's her power which means its stronger than ALL of our hacking skills put together.

So even infecting with codes, resetting pass codes, whatever, the system will let her through.

But screw that. We got only today left. Lets just go all out~

...Now if only I knew what to write...)

((Sooooooo sorry I haven't been on! TT_TT My pc still has a virus and I can't even use it at all... Can't have access to anyone else's either... TT_TT  I may not be able to finish up the round with you guys. TT_TT I'm going to try to catch up and post....))

Ash took a deep breath. It was now or never... She drew up her scythe, calling to Greyfield. "Hey pops! Here's the deal: Help me stop the Intel guys, cancel the weapons launch, and I'll take you on one on one when it's over... Winner takes all." Greyfield frowned. "Why would I do that?" Ash swept her scythe up to his neck. "'Cause if ya don't, I'll kill ya here an' now. I know what happened with you an' mom, an' I know what ya've done since... but if ya drop all that fer five minutes nd be the dad yer supposed ta, I'll give ya the chance you never got."

((Reaction and his response anyone? I wanna tie it up with the Intel Services being taken down over tie and Greyfield losing, Petya, ya can either betray the enemy and work with us or I'll see to it you never escape again. Let's do this!))

(@kley: alright I will accept that for now. But I do hope you can leave some slack for us as well. It wouldn't be nice if I had every single thing that I do get neutralized. E.g I had actually wanted for the bombs in the storage to be able to explode, so I said they would. In the end you explained they wouldn't so I accepted that and tried something else, and every single thing, even down to my ability got busted by you, making my posts seem completely useless... Like its not meant to be there at all. <_< in the end we are back to where we started and we have only a few more hours to wrap this up... >__< instead of trying to counter everything I do, why not try to aim for a conclusion?

By the way, post something conclusive, people... Need to wrap this up soon.

@Pipi: can we have one more day for this? =X)

(@Amon: No, I'll stick to Greyfield. I'll change the display name to Mr. BlackOps)

"Alright, ya wanna the bombs?" Petya asked Vivi. He turn his head to Ash, "And you, I'll wouldn't gave my life to Nubi-f***ing-Nelle or Secret Shitvice"

Misaki panted as she swung her pipe into someone's chest. She was getting a bit tired from all of this fighting, but she kept going, not wanting to leave herself vulnerable for a minute. As her foot connected solidly into a guy's stomach, she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. She made direct contact with a guy's face as she used her free hand to answer the phone. 

She yelled into it as she swung her pipe, "WHAT? Kinda busy here!"

"Misaki! We need you to come over to the storage room and open this door!"

The girl winced as she recognized the voice as Jackson. Damn it. Shouldn't have yelled.

She asked, "Where is it? I need directions you know you." 

"They're in the north wing."

"North?! I thought they were in the west area!"

"We thought wrong. So get over here."

"Fine," she said. "I'll be there soon as I can."

She hung up and took care of one last soldier before slipping away from the battle and running towards the north. It didn't take her long to get to the storage area and she soon saw Jackson and a group with him. "Hey!" she yelled out.

They looked at her as she approached and joined them. "So is this the door you need opened?" she asked as she pointed to the metal door keeping them out. One of them replied, "Yep. So you can get it open?"

She smirked, "Of course I can. Just watch."

Stepping in front of the door, she quickly examined the door as she snacked on an apple. Titanium doors. Ten feet wide, maybe twenty high? Estimate it at at least a foot or two thick.

"Hey! You going to open it or are you just going to stand around and eat all day?"

With a glare, she replied, "Can you do this? No? Then shut the hell up."

That shut them up quickly. She turned back to the door, quickly finishing up her snack before pressing her hand against the door's crack. Taking a breath, she focused her energy on the door, distorting it open and leaving a big hole. A pang of fatigue hit her as the group entered hastily, obviously eager to get in.

Misaki gently leaned against the wall as soon as she entered the warehouse. She had used too much energy at once and needed to give herself a second to catch her breath. Jackson threw her a chocolate bar as he said, "Here. For your hard work."

She smiled. Chocolate was hard to come by nowadays, and it was rare she ate some.  "Thanks," she replied.

After devouring the sweet, she felt much better. For the first time, she looked around the warehouse, and was amazed at the amount of weapons in it. Daaaaaamn... I knew the Armed Forces loved their toys, but this.... Wow. 

"Oh my..."

She turned around, seeing Vivi, Sparrow and some other people as well enter the warehouse. They were also in amazement of the amount of weapons in the warehouse. They looked around for a few minutes before someone asked, "What now?"

Everyone turned to look at Brent and Jackson. Before either could answer, Vivi said, annoyance lacing her voice, "Hey guys, looks like someone let Petya escape. Here he comes again."

"No threat," Misaki said, giving a shrug. "He's not that good at close combat and he seemed useless without his weapons. In this place where he cannot use his weapons, he's more like a sandbag."

"True... But what if he is an idiot?" 

Everyone turned to look at each other anxiously. "Shit..."

But before they could make a move to stop him, he was there. Petya and Greyfield entered, his army following closely behind. "Misaki, can you get Petya restrained?" Jackson asked. 

"Of course boss! Will do!"

She looked around the warehouse, looking for anything that could restrain him. Her eyes fell upon a metal rod, perfect for restraining. Misaki dashed over to it and grabbed it before jumping in front of Petya. Taking advantage of his surprised state, she quickly distorted the enchanted alloy rod around him, effectively restraining him. "Gotcha!" she smiled.

"We knew you would meet up with Greyfield after that. You think we would leave you unattended by yourself in your home ground?" Vivi shrugged as Greyfield was tied down on the other side. "There's only one entrance here and thus, allowing us to know where your positions will be when you arrive. Tough luck general..."

However the general was calm and collected, no panic shown on his face. He yelled out to his subordinates, "All of you! What are you standing there! Attack them!"

Everyone in the silo turned to the enemy force preparing for their attack. However they didn't move. A figure appeared from behind the forces. A cool voice echoed in the room as it said, "Hey Greyfield, Petya, long time no see."

It was Yi. She grinned devilishly as she looked at them.

"Get us out of this Yi!" Petya shouted to the woman, but she just kept standing there, smiling.

"Forces!" She yelled to her troupes suddenly. "Kill everyone here."

As she walked away, the enemy pulled out their weapons and got ready to fight.

"Oh yea..." the woman added, her smile growing. "It's okay to get rid of those two as well."

Her chuckles quietly echoed as she exited. "Now what?" someone asked as everyone stared at each other, waiting for the first move.

Just then, a yell came from on top of the stairs. She was close enough to just barely hear what was going on, though couldn't see what was happening because she couldn't look behind her. Not when the enemy was attacking. 

"Vivi! Does Kuu have any USB capabilities?"

"What? What for?"

"If you guys are able to hold them off, I'm sure I can use my phone to hack into the missile control system! Whaddaya say? You thinki it's possible?"

"Humph... What a waste of time..." 

Misaki smashed her hammer into a guy's knees as she kept on listening to the conversation. She could see some soldiers trying to get to Sakila and Vivi. Wanting to help them keep the soldiers at bay, she headed over to them as quickly as she could.

"Fine then. I asked because I thought it'd be more strategic. Me backing you up isn't as great as you backing me up. Not sure if you remember, but I'm not a close-combat person," she could hear Sakila say more clearly as she got closer. 

A pause happened before Sakila continued, "There, that should keep us for a while. Go!"

She watched as the girl ran forward, kneeing an oncoming soldier in the stomach before elbowing his back and bringing him to his knees. She kicked his face back up and slammed her the heel of her boot against his face, knocking him out. Another soldier ran towards the control panel, but Sakila stuck out her foot and tripped him.

"Over here, she said, as the soldier turned towards the signs of her voice. She gave him a swift chop to the back of the neck, making him expose his neck, which she stabbed with a pen from her purse. 

She was about to climb up to join them when she felt a sharp slap against her back. Biting back the pain, she turned around and quickly used her sword to slash the neck of the soldier who had attacked her. Her mind hastily counted how many soldiers there were for her to face. One, two, three... Ten, total.

Even though her back was still stinging, she didn't show she was in any pain. Instead, she continued to fight, letting Sakila and Vivi take care of the programs. Suddenly, the small girl jumped down next to her from above. "By the way," she yelled up to the other girl,  "I reset the password to the rebellion battalion shared password!"

From the other side of the silo, she could hear Petya, who had somehow got free, yell out, "Hang on, comrades!" as he ran over to Greyfield to free him. OK, how did he get out? For real. 

Cursing, he said, "Shit... Greyfield, keep these fools from me as I backing up the system! Still, ain't so bad. But i'll already alter the system to my PC! "You're f***ed, Vivi..." 

He attempted to shoot his AK at her, though didn't since the gun seemed to had malfunctioned. "Cliche! The gun's stuck! Shit!" Petya cursed as he threw it to the ground.

She took this as her chance to get him bound up again. After grabbing a titanium pole she saw lying around, she ran towards him, having to stop every few seconds to take down an AF soldier. As she got closer, she could hear him yell out, "Back the f*** off, you moron!" as he aiming his jammed AK.

Petya turned to Vivi, who had ran over as well, and asked"Alright, ya wanna the bombs?"

He then turn his head to Sparrow. "And you, I'll wouldn't gave my life to Nubi-f***ing-Nelle or Secret Shitvice"

Since he wasn't paying attention to her at all, she attacked. Tackling him to the ground, Misaki speedily wrapped it tightly around his body. She then took his gun and twisted the AK's barrel, making it unusable.

"Maybe now you'll stop rudely pointing guns at people."

(@Kley: Noooooooo. That wasn't part of the story! Our characters never mentioned anything like that in the story so it doesn't make sense to agree or disagree with them! Let's just continue from where we left off. Whatever that has happened has happened already. Just leave it be. Don't need to amend. I'll try to incorporate all of those in and I am going to force some of my way through :P

BTW... I just wanna mention... I am fine with Petya breaking off the binds using your physical ability, but those are not chains. Those are binds using metal alloys - metal bars which are bent using Misaki's ability. Even though it seems impossible, but I'll just take it as it is. We have no more time...)

=========

Vivi knocked some of the AF off the stairway and headed to the bottom floor. It seemed like Petya had somehow managed to get off of Misaki's Metallic bind and he also was strong enough to get Greyfield off the bind as well. Vivi managed to see Petya trying to do something to the laptop. He must be trying to reset the codes that Vivi had planted in. Vivi shrugged. Sakila had announced that she wanted to hack the system, and it seemed to have raised Petya's attention. He was only supported by Greyfield, but Greyfield was able to defend against all of the combined enemy attacks long enough for Petya to finish finding out about the change in trajectory path of the missiles. Vivi continued watching as he finished his coding and placed it back into his bag.

'Heh sorry Petya...' Vivi thought to herself. 'I have added another separate hidden script to filter whatever attempts to save or recover the previous codes. You might have thought you amended and saved the codes, and everything seems normal at your end, but what you see is just an image of the system. Truthfully, there is no way you could have amended my code from a remote computer. Tough luck.'

Vivi hopped off to some special timer bombs at the side of the storage. She crashed the crate. Then she turned to every one in the silo and threw all the activated timer bombs infront of them. Everyone was surprised and turned to Vivi.

"Heh. 120 seconds. These will blow in 120 seconds."

"ARE YOU CRAZY VIVI!?" someone shouted. "IF THESE EXPLODE, the missiles would go off too right!?"

"Nah..." Vivi shrugged. "I just heard Petya say NONE of the bombs there would explode."

"Are you sure!?" 

"Very." Vivi turned to everyone in the silo. "HEY ALL. IF YOU DON'T WANNA DIE, GET OUT OF THIS SILO NOW! Misaki!!!"

The girl responded. "We need you to seal off this place with your ability. Oh yea... we could seal the rest of the AF and Petya and Greyfield as well in the silo too... It would be fun."

All the rebellion and battalion forces grinned. "LET'S DO THAT THEN!"

==========

:V

"HEY ALL. IF YOU DON'T WANNA DIE, GET OUT OF THIS SILO NOW! Misaki!!!"

She looked over at Vivi at the mention of her name. "We need you to seal off this place with your ability. Oh yea... we could seal the rest of the AF and Petya and Greyfield as well in the silo too... It would be fun."

All the Rebellion and Battalion forces grinned. "LET'S DO THAT THEN!"

They quickly evacuated and soon everyone was outside. After Misaki was sure no one they wanted alive was left behind, she placed her hands on the door and used her ability, causing it to go back to the way they had originally found it. With only seconds to spare, she looked over the door, double checking for any places she might have left distorted. "Hurry up Misaki!" someone yelled out from the group, now a few dozen feet away for safety reasons.

"I'm coming!" she yelled back as she began to run over to them. The ground shook as the explosives went off, causing her to lose her balance. However, she was able to get back on her feet by doing a handspring. The shaking stopped after a few seconds, and then all was still.

"We beat them," someone said. "We finally beat the Armed Forces. We took them down!"

A collective cheer filled the air as people hugged and cried, for finally, finally the battle was over. They had won.

Apparently, Petya and his friend was escaping from the 'silo', with a cost from his laptop. Petya snickered, "They have cheering, but I'll vow to kill them all!"

(@Kley: at least explain how you escaped from the silo...)

Everyone was cheering. But they have forgotten something.

Vivi, Sakila, Misaki, and the leaders sighed. They haven't forgotten about this important thing. There was still Yi. Even though she should be alone now, she was still a threat. If she was let loose, there might be problems in the future. "Let's let these guys celebrate for now... We go look for Yi." Brent whispered. They nodded and slipped off from the group.

(@KKLT: A secret path)

"Sire, that's Yi." One of his soldier pointing his hand at Yi, "I gonna finish her off!" Petya sighed, he took one of his soldier's Uzi and began approaching her in hate

The remaining Battalion and Rebellion members were still celebrating as Ash, Misaki, Vivi, Brent, Jackson, Sakila, and a few others slipped away.

"East wing area," Sakila directed. "That's where the offices are. That's probably where she'll be. Security's not so bad. With Sparrow plus Misaki and Vivi, well be able to bypass easily."

Sakila glanced at Sparrow quizzically. So, she wasn't going to mention anything about the whole "pops" speech she gave back in the silo.

"Tell me some time, how exactly we're related," Sakila whispered before running ahead to the front of the group.

"Alright, there are two guards out here and two inside, followed by 8x2 guards down the entire main hall. I'm assuming we'll find Yi at the end—Petya?

"No way!! There's no way. How on earth did he get out?!" This from Vivi. "In fact, how is he always getting out?"

"Doesn't matter. I'll just open up a can of whup-ass on him again." The sound of a fist slapping against a palm. She could only guess who said that.

"Ey, Yi's right there with 'im!"

"One more battle. One more time. Come on," Jackson said, with a hard expression. "Let's go."

"Stop. This is enough."

The group turned toward the voice.

"...T?!"

"Correct. And this last battle will not be yours to fight." He lifted his hand and flicked his wrist. Dozens of IS agents quickly appeared, surrounding Yi and Petya. Both were bound and taken away.

"They won't be bothering us for a while."

"...Why? What's your reason for helping us now?"

"Simply because you won the game. In return, we will allow you to continue protecting Nubinelle. For any other Armed Forces uprisings, we will provide our support. Interesting battle, though, wasn't it?"

"...Interesting? You call this interesting?! All the bloodshed? All the murder?! Why on earth should we trust you after everything that happened?"

"You are referring to Mokou, correct? Actually, that worked towards your benefit. Do not think you were the only double agent, Sakila. Mokou is Yi's daughter."

"What?!"

"Yes. I believe the only one who suspected her was Tasha. That explains your dislike for her."

Tasha looked away silently.

"The IS will provide you with whatever you need. In return, you must remember to not try and oppose it. We've been watching from the shadows for all this time, and we will continue doing so. And Sakila. You fulfilled your side of the deal when you killed Mokou. You may still join the IS. Your parents are both alive and well."

"I... No. Not anymore." She pulled out the book she'd found in the library all those days ago. "This. Could you please give this to them?"

A soldier arrived and took it from Sakila. "I don't want to be a part of any faction. I never did."

"Suit yourself. Oh, and Vivi. I'm sure you've figured this out already. You were the one who bypassed the system. Those missiles, none of them were real."

"I—I, uh, might have known that." She looked down at her shoes.

Most of the soldiers were gone and Sakila wondered what more there was to say.

"Remember these words, 8th Battalion and Nubinelle Rebellion members. We shall meet again soon."

With that, T walked away.

"I guess that's that. We'll launch a full-scale investigation once we return to headquarters..." Brent and Jackson led the group away from the deserted east wing. Sakila waited until everyone was already far up ahead.

"Hey, Vivi!" She shouted. The rest of the group kept going but Misaki, Vivi and Sparrow turned back around.

"Guess what?" Her voice was watery and tears were starting to fall from her eyes. "I really considered you a friend," she shouted. "And not just you! Misaki, too! And Sparrow! You're my cousin aren't you?!"

The older girl looked away but nodded.

Slowly, Sakila reached into her purse and pulled out a silver object. The sun finally peeked through the clouds, making it shine in the light.

"YOU GUYS ARE GREAT! I'M SORRY FOR EVERYTHING!" And with that, she brought the knife in her hand to her neck and slit it.

She slumped to the ground, smiling. "...Really, sorry for everything," she finished before closing her eyes and taking her final breath.

The last thing she heard was footsteps hurrying towards her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[There. Totally totally totally bent the rules here, but I worked towards the conclusion, so hope you guys don't mind. And I added loooootsa twists! And I'm dead! Woohoo! But at least we won. Kinda. But I guess IU will kill us all anyways. That's why I just saved her the trouble. Off to hell with me!

Anyways, had a lot of fun with this IRL. Pleasure working with everybody!]

(@Kley: No one is supposed to control any one else's character without their consent. So, she shouldn't be allowed to control your character to any degree if you do not agree to it. However, I am not sure where exactly she did control your character. I didn't spot the part where she made your character do anything at all. What she did was to control the IS, which was supposed to be under Moho's control. However, since Moho and IU have given explicit consent to end this ourselves, I guess, it should be alright. You can choose to escape from the IS or kill the people in the IS, or get someone to save you or whatever you wish to do.

@AG4E: Loved the ending twist. XDDDD)

Petya was dragged by IS men and he cursed, "Alright, dumbass!" He kick one of the IS in the groin and he took a Desert Eagle off of the guard. To add insult to injury, he shot him in the head, blowing his head. He aiming his gun to T and he fired it four times, two of the round was penetrated his chest and once at collar bone. Swearing revenge after she was defected, he stick the Eagle to Yi's head, he execute her, fulfill his revenge. Several IS agents was defected to him and one of them said, "Let we lay rain fire to them to avenge Greyfield!"