Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

DCW IRL Round 6: Jupiter

Petya trying to call Greyfield using this phone, "Hey, Greyfield. Can you hear me, comrade?" Greyfield hears his phone rings, but since he was captured, he don't want to pick it to protect Petya from Nubinelle and 8th Battalion.

Vivi hung up after the call was redirected to voicemail again. This is not a good sign.

"That idiot." Vivi cursed. "Where'd she run off to? Ignoring my calls too..."

Now it was pretty obvious that the girl had something to do with the recent events. Vivi just hoped the girl would have discussed stuff with her before doing anything stupid. Vivi had always been a selfish person. She cared for nothing more other than her hopes of eliminating the AF and ease her hatred. All she cared of was her own objectives. She would never have cooperated with anyone, not even the rebellion if they could not help with her aim. She has never really bonded with anyone in the rebellion nor cared much for anyone. However, it was different with Sakila. She was the only one of her few friends who she was concerned for. The reason is unknown. Perhaps it was because she knew Sakila before she planned her revenge against the AF, or perhaps it was due to the fact that she saved her brother. Either way, she was worried. Sakila had never ignored her calls but now she is. There must be something to this.

Vivi shook off the bad feeling and dialed a number.

Sayuri looked sadly at the wall where Mokou was once leaned against. The body had long since been taken to be autopsied and all of hers that remained of the scene was her blood. "Sayuri!" someone yelled out.

She jumped, coming out of her sea of thoughts before asking, "Yes?"

"Get all the blood bottled up, wouldja? We need to test it. If we're lucky, the killer's blood will be there too."

"Got it," she said as she grabbed a jar from a nearby bag.

She knelt down and stared at the pool of blood for a second. "We'll catch your killer Mokou, no matter what," she muttered to herself.

"Come on Sayuri! We don't gave all day!"

With a sigh, she dipped a finger into the pool of blood before lifting it up, the sticky substance rising up as well. She led her finger over to the jar opening, where the blood went into until it was all in. She checked the area and got the small splatters of blood before capping the jar and handing it to the forensic tech. "Thanks for doing this for us. Makes our job easier."

She smiled as she took off her gloves, "No problem. Anything to help find who killed Mokou."

(Moho's away on urgent business and I'd love to wrap up the round but I will guiltily say that I have not been paying enough attention...

(Those who wish to drop out, please inform me immediately. If there are enough people who'd like to continue the round, please tell me as soon as possible and if someone could include a general summary that would be nice.

(Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks!)

(I am okay with continuing. Even if we cancel this round and start the next round, I'm not sure we have enough people as most people are still busy this time of the year due to exams coming soon. I suggest we can continue this round until Moho comes back and let him decide what to do with it then. Else, you can do as you deem fit I guess~)

(Btw, a summary. Oh... Read moho's first intro post to understand btw. >__<

Well the wars have started and there's this weapon we need to stop. Can't really remember but something like particle bomb or something... Similar to nuclear but more destructive. It was said that it will prime in a week and the armed forces will use it against us. While trying to stop this, we encountered a scenario where Sakila was actually the niece of Armed Forces leader - grey field. She tricked him and got greyfield captured. Just then, the Intelligent services leader, T, appeared to tell Sakila that her long lost parents whom she was looking for is with them, so in order for her to find them, she will have to kill Mokou, which she just did. Now, she is looking and perhaps waiting to join the Intelligent services. Also, since greyfield is out, Yi took over the AF. Anything else in the story is random. =V there's this hint that Ash/sparrow is also actually related to greyfield but not yet revealed. )

(Okay, there. A little messed up with the sequence but no matter. Doesn't change much. Hope it's not too short to understand >__<)

• Upvote 1

"She didn't pick it up." 

Vivi frowned at her phone, obviously unhappy that Sakila didn't pick up.

Misaki took out her phone as well as she said, "I'll try..."

Quickly, she dialed the number she had become familiar with and put it up to her ear. Ring.... Ring.... Ring....

She sighed, knowing the girl wouldn't answer. She hadn't to Vivi, who was a lot closer to her than she was, so why would she pick up to her?

"... How is it?" one of them asked. 

"No luck. She's not responding."

The three of them let out a collective sigh.

"Misaki! You're next!"

The trio turned to the man, who came out of the conference room.

The girl turned to the both of them and patted hard on her chest two times before heading for the room. Jackson and Brent sat across the room, piles of paper and pens scattered over the table. "Misaki. Sit, please."

She gave a small smile but replied, "No thanks. I would prefer to stand."

The Rebellion's leader gave a nod in understanding. "So, can you tell us where you were since Greyfield's capture to the scream?"

"Well, I was on my own until I heard the information of Greyfield's capture through some Armed Forces guys."

One of them asked, "Why were you talking to the AF?"

She frowned, not liking the hint of suspicion she was hearing. "I wasn't. I heard them coming, so I hid. They were talking about the capture and I overheard. They saw me and tried to fight me."

Jackson let out a laugh. "Let me guess, you beat them up badly?"

"Of course. You know I don't half ass anything."

Misaki slipped an apple out of her bag before taking a huge bite out of it. "After that," she continued as she swallowed, "I saw Sa-

She stopped. 

"Misaki?" Brent asked. "Are you ok?"

The girl tensed. "Yeah," she said, "sorry, needed a second to recollect my thoughts. So, after I beat those Armed Forces guys up, I saw Sakila talking to the Armed Forces army. Well, mostly just the woman there."

"What woman?"

"She was maybe late 30s, early 40s. Long, black hair. Around my height, looked cold."

Jackson frowned. "Yi," he said. "What did she do?"

Misaki replied, "She told Sakila how bloodlines and family connection don't matter in Nubinelle and how she was in charge of the Armed Forces now that Greyfield was captured. She was going to end what she thought was incompetence during Greyfield's leadership. Then she threw several knives at her troops, killing them. She also fired Petya, telling him not to show up again or else his head would be on her wall. The last thing she said was that while she doesn't hate us, the missiles will still be fired."

"I see..." one of the muttered as they both scribbled on the paper pads. "And after that?"

"I confronted Sakila and the group she was with. Several minutes after I arrived to the group, a truck came with Brent in it and picked us up. After that I came here and went to the meeting right away. Until we heard the scream, I was in that meeting room."

They nodded. "OK. So, next question," Brent said. "Do you remember when Sakila left?"

"No. I didn't see her leave," she replied. 

"Do you know where Sakila is now?" Jackson asked.

"No, I do not. Vivi and I have been trying to call her though."

"If she reaches you or Vivi, come to us immediately, understand?"

"Yes sir."

"Good. You can go. Send someone else in, would you?"

She nodded before leaving, taking another big bite out of her apple. She yelled out, "Someone go in there, wouldja?" as she walked over to Sparrow and Vivi. 

"How did it go?" the younger girl asked as she looked away from her phone. 

She replied, "Fine. Nothing much, just was asked about what I did from Greyfield's capture to the scream."

Lowering her voice so only the other two could hear, she continued, "They also asked me about Sakila. Told me that we had to tell them if we got a hold of her. Looks like she's their prime suspect."

(Nice job KKLT.

Yeah, so she pretty much summed it all up.

KKLT and Misaki are currently being interviewed or something to figure out Mokou's killer.

I being Mokou's killer have suspiciously run away.

Ash, who we recently found out is my cousin is talking with Greyfield who is her father.

Sayuri is helping out with evidence collection.

And Petya is currently trying to reach his former leader.

Those are our individual locations, if it helps any~

Petya soon arrives in the place at Greyfield have been imprisoned. He pulls a silenced Kiparis Sub-Machine gun, sneaking many patrolling Nubinelle. (Here's the pic of Kiparis:

Kiparis_Menu_BO.png

)

Vivi walked past misaki nonchalantly. She did hear what misaki said though, but it was within her expectations. She glided on her wheeled shoes to the door and to everyone's surprise, she knocked the door politely and went in quietly.

Jackson and Brent were in the room.

"Oh Vivi. It's been long." Brent motioned towards a chair. "Would you like a seat?"

Vivi ignored him and leaned against the wall.

"You're the same as always." Brent let out a soft laugh.

Vivi continued to stare hard on the ground.

"Now, can you tell us what you have been doing since greyfield's capture, and during the events which lead up to Mokou's death?"

Vivi paused for a moment before replying sarcastically, "Kicking the bell, render people homeless and happily taking a jog."

"Vivi! Please be serious."Jackson raised his voice.

"Now now, calm down." Brent turned to Jackson and patted him before turning back to Vivi. "Looks like you haven't changed a bit huh, ever since you were with us..."

"Humph." Vivi rolled her eyes.

"I know why you're trying to be difficult Vivi, but that's not going to help the situation, or your friend at all."

Vivi looked away. Jackson turned back. "Vivi, if you want us to help, then you'll have to cooperate with us."

Vivi breathed out. "Your point is?"

"Get Sakila back here. We know you're the closest to her. You will have more luck of finding her than us."

"Luck? Is that a joke?" Vivi let out a laugh. "I refuse."

"Vivi!-" Jackson was about to blow when Brent put out his hand to calm him down again.

"Well you can think about it before making a decision." Brent commented. "I don't want to believe that Sakila is the killer too, but we have to find out and make sure. I'm sure you also know what it means if you do not cooperate with us on this."

"...?"

"If she really were the killer, we have reasons to suspect she has an accomplice. And you being close to her and not cooperating with us isn't going to help." Brent lowered his voice. He paused for a moment before continuing. "You have a brother to take care of Vivi..."

Vivi's eyebrow furrowed, understanding his words perfectly. Jackson seemed to have taken the hint as well but he remained silent.

"I'll give you some time to think about it. Try to give me a reply before this week. We'll be waiting Vi-"

"Humph." Before Brent could finish Vivi had already turned to the door to leave and this time, instead of opening it gently, she thrust herself and kicked down the door, blowing off even the hinges. She then walked out nonchalantly in the stares of the surrounding people.

"Wha-what happened Vivi?" Misaki looked like she just witnessed the release of a nuclear catastrophe.

"Nothing happened." Vivi replied blankly. "I just didn't like the colour of the door."

Without anyone saying anything else, Vivi headed casually towards the exit.

(There are four of you active, enough to continue. I'm not certain I can add too much to your story at this point so I'm going to ask all of you to self-govern yourselves and each other. Also, please strive towards an ending. This round will end on the first of March.)

Petya spotted Vivi, with Jackson and Misaki but he didn't found Ash, "That scum... I'll pass them, free Greyfield and we'll blast these fools later" He then found a building and he enters it

((Site gave my personal pc a virus. _ _ May not be super active, but IRL's too awesome to quit. Just a warning, if an insistent pop up shows where it asks "Would you like to allow this program to make changes to your computer" don't click it, no matter how legit. It's either Malware of a Trojan...))

Ash frowned, watching Greyfield as he laughed and then closed his eyes and leaned back.

"I have all the time in the world to win this upcoming war, Ash. With Yi in charge at my absence, the Forces will be every bit as strong as while I lead. And don't underestimate my faithfuls. You 'rebels' won't get a word out of me before I'm whisked away back to my place at the head of Nubinelle's greatest Power." Sparrow snickered, and Greyfield's smirk faded. "What? You have another idea?"

"Yer never gettin' a war from me, pops. I'm 'ere ta put an end ta all this crap. Sakila, Misaki, Vivi, Brent, an' the rest uv us 're gonna take yer forceless an' show 'em they're nothin' compared ta the people. Ya can't rule with force an' fear an' expect everyone ta come grovel at yer feet an' come back ta save ya. I certainly didn't..." Her frown returned, and she sat in the chair at the desk where the guard would ordinarily have been.

"I'll tell ya what: after me an' my gang stop the missile launch an' turn the intel bastards over ta our authorities. Maybe we'll even show the pity ta give ya life in a cell, while all your power is torn away an' no one comes to say 'Poor Greyfield, 'e was a great leader, cut down in 'is prime.'"

Ash stared coldly at him, ignoring the commotion from outside as across the hall a door was slammed. "An' I'll be there every day, pops. I'll visit every day and bring yer meals with as much damned pity as I can have for a monster who has nothin' any longer..."

((Site gave my personal pc a virus. _ _ May not be super active, but IRL's too awesome to quit. Just a warning, if an insistent pop up shows where it asks "Would you like to allow this program to make changes to your computer" don't click it, no matter how legit. It's either Malware of a Trojan...))

Ash frowned, watching Greyfield as he laughed and then closed his eyes and leaned back.

"I have all the time in the world to win this upcoming war, Ash. With Yi in charge at my absence, the Forces will be every bit as strong as while I lead. And don't underestimate my faithfuls. You 'rebels' won't get a word out of me before I'm whisked away back to my place at the head of Nubinelle's greatest Power." Sparrow snickered, and Greyfield's smirk faded. "What? You have another idea?"

"Yer never gettin' a war from me, pops. I'm 'ere ta put an end ta all this crap. Sakila, Misaki, Vivi, Brent, an' the rest uv us 're gonna take yer forceless an' show 'em they're nothin' compared ta the people. Ya can't rule with force an' fear an' expect everyone ta come grovel at yer feet an' come back ta save ya. I certainly didn't..." Her frown returned, and she sat in the chair at the desk where the guard would ordinarily have been.

"I'll tell ya what: after me an' my gang stop the missile launch an' turn the intel bastards over ta our authorities. Maybe we'll even show the pity ta give ya life in a cell, while all your power is torn away an' no one comes to say 'Poor Greyfield, 'e was a great leader, cut down in 'is prime.'"

Ash stared coldly at him, ignoring the commotion from outside as across the hall a door was slammed. "An' I'll be there every day, pops. I'll visit every day and bring yer meals with as much damned pity as I can have for a monster who has nothin' any longer..."

(@ Amon: No, I didn't see the pop up)

Petya exploring the building and he found a prison, with Ash and Greyfield, "Well, I found that *****, And Greyfield..." Petya knock Ash unconscious with his Kiparis and he shouted to Greyfield, "Yo, I'll freed you"

Misaki stared at Vivi before looking at the broken door, then back at Vivi. "Wha-what happened Vivi?" she asked.

"Nothing happened." Vivi replied blankly. "I just didn't like the colour of the door."

Without saying another word, the young girl headed casually towards the exit. She watched for a few moments before yelling out, "H-Hey! Wait!"

Quickly, she ran to catch up to Vivi. "Where are you going?"

"Out."

"Well, not without me you aren't."

Misaki stared at Vivi before looking at the broken door, then back at Vivi. "Wha-what happened Vivi?" she asked.

Without saying another word, the young girl headed casually towards the exit. She watched for a few moments before yelling out, "H-Hey! Wait!"

Quickly, she ran to catch up to Vivi. "Where are you going?"

"Out."

"Well, not without me you aren't."

Vivi sighed and continued walking with Misaki tagging along.

"Where to?"

"To collect something..."

----------

"Is it done?" Vivi asked as she stepped into the construction room.

"Chibi, what'ch you doin here now? It's not even a day yet!"

"Well, urgent business."

"Told you the fastest I can go is a few days..." the guy stared down at the half finished bird.

"Well, then get as much done in an hour. I'll take it back here after I'm finished."

The guy signed and picked the bird up and tweaked it a little. "... You always come and give me trouble..." He handed the bird over to Vivi.

"I've just screwed it back. I took the chip out from your bird and replaced it with a larger and probably faster chip already, but I haven't added the 'function' that you require yet... So there is really not much difference. Well, the battery is probably quite low now and may only last up to 4-5 hours so you might want to be careful."

"Right. Thanks." Vivi took the bird and turned on the switch.

"Vi-Vivi!" It chirped.

"Good." Vivi nodded and headed out of the construction room with Misaki following closely behind.

"Where to now?" Misaki asked.

"To find Sakila." Vivi looked back at her,Vivi looked back at her, before turning to her bird. "Do your job Kuu."

"Sakila! Sakila! There!" The bird turned its beak to the direction of the exit.

Both girls headed out.

Greyfield replied, "I'm fine, thanks. By the way, how's Yi?" Petya told the truth, he tossing him a PM-06 "She's betrayed us. You need this to cap these fools. What about her?" Greyfield scowled, he load his PM-06, "Let her left for dead" He and Petya heading out from the building.

(The sheer number of times Ash has been shot, stabbed, paralyzed, or made unconscious... Can't we cut her some slack?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was pouring. Hard.

What was this? Some kind of divine retribution? Some kind of godly interference? Where were they?

I want to cry, she thought, curled up in a fetal position on the ground. This was misery, in it's rawest form for her. For some reason, nothing was happening. No tears, no sobs, nothing. It was like she could find no form of release.

She wasn't sure she felt it at first, but slowly, it gained power. Her vibrating cell phone.

Her hand was caked with mud, like most of her clothes, she realized, as she pulled out her phone. He body was numb. She dimly realized that maybe lying on the ground while it rained so hard probably wasn't such a good idea.

It was from the Battalion again. She let it go to voicemail. She could imagine it now, the person on the other end listening to her normally peppy voice go, "Leave a message after the beep! Beep! Kidding, kidding," followed by the normal beep. She was sure the person on the other end was sick of the message. Maybe she should be nice and answer.

...Nah.

She let the phone drop in front of her and watched as it moved on its own for a while before the person on the other end gave up.

That was the 15th call. Boy, were they rowdy.

Well, makes sense, I guess.

It vibrated again, but this time, it was a text message.

Doesn't hurt to check.

Sakila sat up for the first time in two hours. Her hair was matted to the side of her face and she couldn't see very well with her right eye. She tapped on the message.

...Quotes?

She scrolled down the list.

"You reap what you sow."

"Left for dead."

"Actions come back to haunt you."

"You got what you deserved."

"All's well that ends well."

What was this?

"Dear little Blackbird. You've turned out to be quite a Benedict Arnold. I'm sure you know who that is."

She did. It was an ancient traitor. Long gone, but a traitor nonetheless. She would be classified as such from now on.

"But I digress. It seems you've blindly carried out my will. Didn't your parents teach you? It's not good to trust strangers."

What was this?! Sakila's eyes widened and her shivering came back full-swing as she scrolled down.

"Ah, but I forgot."

No. No no no no no no no.

"They weren't around long enough to do anything."

PLEASE. NO.

"You see, your parents, being archaeologists, discovered something they shouldn't have. You've been researching a certain limitation device, haven't you? Well, let me enlighten you. Your parents discovered something the IS had been working on for years before your generation. One of our past efforts had been lost and your parents happened to come across it. That was their mistake. We had no choice but to eliminate them."

She couldn't help but keep reading.

"Unfortunately, your parents are no longer alive. But thank you for holding your end of the deal. In return, I have given you what you truly desire: the truth about your parents. Again, thank you, Blackbird, for helping us succeed."

She stopped at the bottom, unmoving.

"Yours Sincerely,

The IS"

That was it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Hope y'all don't mind. Had to take minimum control of the IS in order to keep the story moving.

Sorry it's so long..... >__<)

"Is it done?" Vivi asked as her and Misaki stepped into the construction room.

The man turned around before saying, "Chibi, what'ch you doin here now? It's not even a day yet!"

"Well, urgent business."

"Told you the fastest I can go is a few days..." the guy stared down at the half finished bird.

"Well, then get as much done in an hour. I'll take it back here after I'm finished."

The guy signed and picked the bird up and tweaked it a little. "... You always come and give me trouble..." He handed the bird over

to the small girl.

"I've just screwed it back. I took the chip out from your bird and replaced it with a larger and probably faster chip already, but I haven't added the 'function' that you require yet... So there is really not much difference. Well, the battery is probably quite low now and may only last up to 4-5 hours so you might want to be careful."

"Right. Thanks." Vivi took the bird before turning it over and flipping the switch.

"Vi-Vivi!" It chirped.

"Good."

The girl gave an approving nod before turning on her heel and walking out. The dark haired girl quickly followed, her heels clacking behind her.

"Where to now?" Misaki asked when she got caught up to her companion.

"To find Sakila," Vivi answered before turning to her bird. "Do your job Kuu."

"Sakila! Sakila! There!" the bird screeched as it flew straight ahead.

The two started to run after it, not wanting to lose the one known way to find the girl they were looking for. They ran for a while, though she wasn't sure how long it was before the bird screeched out again, "Sakila! Sakila!"

There, sitting in a fetal position, head buried in her knees, was Sakila. 

"Sakila! Sakila!"

Not now.

Running footsteps. "Sakila!"

Shut up.

"We finally found you!"

"LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!"

She jumped up, her wet hair slapping her face. The phone she'd been clutching in her hand dropped to the ground. In front of her were Vivi and Misaki, visibly surprised.

"Why the hell are you here?! Can't you take a hint?! I DON'T WANT TO BE FOUND. Give me a frickin' moment to myself will ya?!"

"Saki--"

"SHUT UP! You're annoying! You're so annoying! I bet you're thinking 'Oh, poor Sakila! I bet she didn't do it! I bet she has a reason! She would never do such a thing!' That's it, isn't it? That's what you're thinking!"

The rain wouldn't stop pounding. At this rate, she would die of pneumonia before anything else.

"Well, guess what! I've killed my entire life! I doubt any of you would ever understand. Do you know just HOW MANY PEOPLE I've betrayed?! I went against everyone who's ever helped me! Everyone who's ever given a crap about me! I've been the reason families have been torn apart. I've been the reason mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, so many people have died! But you know what?! After all that, the last thing I want is pity! If anything, you should hate me!"

What was the point in hiding it now? She was already going to die soon. She was already going to hell.

"You should despise me! Vivi! Your little brother? He was injured in that village blasting all those years ago, right? Well guess whose idea it was to bomb that specific area? Mine! I'd researched everything my parent's library had to offer on war strategies an that was a very strategic area! So I persuaded uncle to go ahead and attack there."

Vivi's eyes widened.

"And Misaki, I've been doing a little research on you, too. It seems you had quite the mentor. Kate, was it? Well, that was me, too. That massacre, I pulled the strings, allowing it to happen. I based it on the tactics used for the War of 1812 and changed the details so it would be to uncle's advantage."

She paused, completely out of breath and shivering unconditionally. She stepped back a few feet, leaning against the wall behind her.

"All of it. Every life I took, every person I betrayed, it was all for the sake of my parents."

The tears finally started to flow and only increased as the seconds passed by. She was having trouble breathing.

"And now. I thought I had finally succeeded. With Mokou gone, I thought I'd finally gained the visibility I'd longed for all my life."

She slumped to the ground, sobbing. Her fingers started to fade, as did her feet.

"See? This power, it curses me even now."

It started to spread to her shoulder, her legs, her stomach. Hidden Dragon was activating by itself.

"I thought I'd be fine with it, as long as I could be with my parents..."

She could feel a darkness overtaking her.

"But now," she choked out, "all of it's useless. All my life, I've been killing for people who've been dead for years."

She closed her eyes, knowing she was nearly fully invisible, with only a faint outline of her body remaining.

"Please... just kill me now."

Misaki smiled as the two ran towards her. "Sakila! Sakila!" she shouted out.

Vivi shouted out as well, "We finally found you!"

"LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!"

Sakila jumped up, her wet hair slapping her face. Falling to the ground in a clack was her phone, once clutched in her hand. They froze, shocked at her reaction. 

She continued to scream, "Why the hell are you here?! Can't you take a hint?! I DON'T WANT TO BE FOUND. Give me a frickin' moment to myself will ya?!"

"Saki--" the tall girl started before being interrupted.

"SHUT UP! You're annoying! You're so annoying! I bet you're thinking 'Oh, poor Sakila! I bet she didn't do it! I bet she has a reason! She would never do such a thing!' That's it, isn't it? That's what you're thinking!

"Well, guess what! I've killed my entire life! I doubt any of you would ever understand. Do you know just HOW MANY PEOPLE I've betrayed?! I went against everyone who's ever helped me! Everyone who's ever given a crap about me! I've been the reason families have been torn apart. I've been the reason mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, so many people have died! But you know what?! After all that, the last thing I want is pity! If anything, you should hate me!

"You should despise me! Vivi! Your little brother? He was injured in that village blasting all those years ago, right? Well guess whose idea it was to bomb that specific area? Mine! I'd researched everything my parent's library had to offer on war strategies an that was a very strategic area! So I persuaded uncle to go ahead and attack there."

Her head whipped towards Vivi, who's eyes were wide from shock.

"And Misaki, I've been doing a little research on you, too. It seems you had quite the mentor. Kate, was it? Well, that was me, too. That massacre, I pulled the strings, allowing it to happen. I based it on the tactics used for the War of 1812 and changed the details so it would be to uncle's advantage."

Her stare immediately locked onto Sakila. She could feel herself starting to shake, though from the cold or from the confession she didn't know. 

Fear.

"NO! KATE!"

Footsteps.

"Don't worry.... I'll... Be fine..."

Blood.

"Kate...."

Coldness.

"Who... Who could do this..."

Rage.

Misaki gripped her katana sword, feeling her once-buried rage coming to the surface. She did this. She got Kate killed.

"All of it. Every life I took, every person I betrayed, it was all for the sake of my parents."

She slowly drew her sword and extended the blade. She caused Kate's death. "And now. I thought I had finally succeeded. With Mokou gone, I thought I'd finally gained the visibility I'd longed for all my life."

Sakila slumped to the ground, sobbing. Her fingers started to fade, as did her feet. Misaki! You shouldn't kill! An eye for an eye is not the answer!

"See? This power, it curses me even now."

It started to spread to her shoulder, her legs, her stomach. She was slowly disappearing. Misaki paused. Kate... Kate wouldn't want this to happen. She wouldn't want me to kill for her.

"I thought I'd be fine with it, as long as I could be with my parents... But now," she choked out, "all of it's useless. All my life, I've been killing for people who've been dead for years."

The girl closed her eyes, only a light outline of her able to be seen. Control your anger. Control it.

"Please... just kill me now." 

Screw control.

She lunged at her, pinning her to the wall while holding the sword's blade against her neck.  "You want me to kill you?" she growled. 

Sakila opened her mouth, but didn't respond. She pressed the blade against her neck more. "Do you?" she repeated, her eyes blazing with anger.

She choked out, "Do it! I-I'm a monster!"

Misaki! Don't kill her! You know for a fact that her death will solve nothing!

She wanted to kill her so bad. So, so bad. But she could practically hear Kate talk to her, tell her not to. So she wouldn't. No, she would give a punishment far worse than death. Without letting up pressure against her neck, she leaned close to the side of her head. She could feel the ragged breathing brushing against the shell of her ear as she whispered, "Well guess what?"

She retracted the blade from her neck before putting it back in its place. However, she didn't let go of Sakila. "I'm not going to do it. Because death is not the answer. Because you don't deserve death. No, you deserve to suffer, like Kate did. You deserve to go through a lifetime of suffering for what you did to Kate. And death won't cause you the suffering you need to go through."

Using one hand, she took rope from her bag before wrapping it around Sakila's barely visible form. "So I'm not going to kill you. No, I will do much worse. I will let you live, because that is your punishment. To live with what you did."

After making sure the knot was secured, she wrapped the remainder of the rope around her forearm. She turned to Vivi, who had watched the scene that had just played before her. "So what should we do with her?"

"Well, we'll heading back to the silo, or we'll finish these fools here. What do you think?" Petya asked Greyfield. "We'll slaughter many Nubinelle here, but we'll find a weapons storage." Petya nodded, "It sounds fun..." They are searching for an armory without be caught by Nubinelle

((more unconsciousness... why is it always like this with my rp characters?))

"Dammit..." That is the last time anyone is knocking me out... That bastard Petya... Ash snapped her head up, staring at the empty cell Greyfield was supposed to be in. "Dammit dammit dammit..." That was becoming her new catchphrase...

Sparrow leapt up and grabbed her scythe from the floor, dashing through the wide open door. Why has no one been alerted? She sighed and bit her lip. "If I was Petya, I'd gloat over gettin' pops out an' then... go fer the weaps!" Ash took a deep breath and powered up her Reapers' Touch, sprinting toward the sound of voices and heavy footsteps. "Yer not gettin' out o' here, Gen'ral..."