Detective Conan World
loulou4869

Who will Shinichi end up with?

Well you see from the very start im already a fan of the love team "Shinichi and Ran" . If i offended you in my reply , im sorry .

Nope. Im not offended. Well you have your own opinion I guess.

:D

It's obvious that Shiho won't end up with Shinichi  ^_^

Affection between Conan and Haibara just be friendship between the two communities who have the same fate, the same enemies, always in danger.

Haibara not jealous of the affection of  Shin for Ran, she always expect them to be together. Besides, she helps Shin protect Ran, keep Ran from being hurt

~~~~~~>> It isn't love  :)

Of course.
But, you should know. Subaru is too old for Shiho.

@Blackhiden, nothing is impossible. Hope...hope...hope  :lol: Like this couple, want they to be together.....  :wub:

I think they'll be together when Ai return to her original form  :rolleyes: 

P/S: Did I have misspelled?  :D  :lol:  :D  :lol:  :D  :lol:  :D ~~~LOL

He'll end up with Ai. They've been through so many things together, and they understand each other without having to say a thing. Also, Ai deserves a happy ending. They should just grow up together, and THEN they're going to be a childhood couple. Perfect.

As for Ran... At first I kinda thought of her being with Dr. Araide but as I dislike her so much, now I don't even want Dr. Araide to end up with such a girl. Sorry~

Affection between Conan and Haibara just be friendship between the two communities who have the same fate, the same enemies, always in danger.
Haibara not jealous of the affection of  Shin for Ran, she always expect them to be together. Besides, she helps Shin protect Ran, keep Ran from being hurt

She's just used to having nothing, so she doesn't expect him to love her back. And what's wrong with her wishing him happiness because he's the one she adores? :/ She thinks Ran can make him happy, so she wants them to end up together. Simple.
...She protects Ran because Ran reminds her of her sister. I don't think this has anything to do with Conan (helping him protect her or sth).

She's just used to having nothing, so she doesn't expect him to love her back. And what's wrong with her wishing him happiness because he's the one she adores? :/ She thinks Ran can make him happy, so she wants them to end up together. Simple.

...She protects Ran because Ran reminds her of her sister. I don't think this has anything to do with Conan (helping him protect her or sth).

@Blackhiden, nothing is impossible. Hope...hope...hope  :lol: Like this couple, want they to be together.....  :wub:

I think they'll be together when Ai return to her original form  :rolleyes: 

P/S: Did I have misspelled?  :D  :lol:  :D  :lol:  :D  :lol:  :D ~~~LOL

No. You didnt misspelled anything.

Yes, everything is impossible. But, at least Aoyama think about that right?

It's to old, pulumpu.

i dont know why , but i never shiped ai with shinichi, i mean ever, there's no chemistry between them, i think shinichi will end up with RAN but haibara will have a happy ending too

Just my thinking  :rolleyes:

They've been through so many things together, and they understand each other without having to say a thing <<~~~~ I think ...uhm... it isn't called LOVE, just understanding between friends

Also, Ai deserves a happy ending <<~~~~ OF COURSE. But she won't end up with Shin.

Though, I agree with you to some extent  :lol:

Well it is so obvious that Shinichi will end up with Ran but there are a lot of people who want him to end up with Haibara so i want to see how it happens. I mean they can kill Ran off but the ending is suppose to be happy so that is not an option. I want to see what people have in mind.

Omg it is my first time making a post, i hope people comment smile.gif

-loulou4869

this person just have 2 post. But one post that he make become a hot topic.

great my friend!!

never one in this forum think about that.

Just my thinking  :rolleyes:

Though, I agree with you to some extent  :lol:

just a second,.

You know love start from friendship. I am sure, that haibara fallin love with shin, but we never know what should shin say if he know about the truth