Detective Conan World
loulou4869

Who will Shinichi end up with?

lolololol i laughed hard at this last comment ^^

In my opinion, I want Shinichi to end up with Ran. And I think that's more likely to happen.

Gosho Aoyama says it will be a happy ending for everyone, right? 

I also think Haibara would end up with Subaru Okiya??? Or is it very unlikely? idk.

shin wid ran??? haha dat was already decided.................haibara wid okiya............letz say itz highly possible 

Obviously SHINICHI KUDO will end up wIth RAN MOURI..as we all know they were childhood friends at the same time they like each other.. and i like it 'cuz I love there love team.. <3

WELCOME TO DCW!!

:lol::D:P:wub:;)

• Upvote 1

Shinichi and Ran will make little shin and ran`s. 

The awkward thing is, ran will likely miss conan when shinichi returns to his normal self, and she will probably name her boy if she has one, conan.

Then the boy will be the spitting image of shinichi as a kid, so it will still look like conan.

Lol.

I hope he ends up with Ran oh plzzzz...becoz she deserves him....she has waited for him nd she should get what she should get nd that is shinichi......

but.....shiho will be so alone without conan.....well i just hope there is  a happy ending with both ran's and shiho's feelings not hurt..( i think datz not possible..is it?) 

Ran. Shinichi were made to be together, like Yusaku and Yukiko = detective / writer with an actress. Well, Ran likes to act and Shinichi is a GREAT detective. So, they will be together at the end.

Welcome!

although I find it hard to accept, but probably will  Sinichi end up with Ran. And I dont know for sure about Haibara.

Remember Akai Suichi?

She is a sweetheart Akemi. Maybe after Akai losing Akemi, she would choose Shiho.

Do u still remember subaru? still now, no one knows who is he. Hope he'll end up with Ai  :rolleyes:

Besides, hi everyone. I'm new  :D I'm so bad at Eng. but a big fan of Conan, so want to join with u. Hope to talk with u more, hope this can help my Eng.  ;)

Hm... That's one question that everyone for a fan like me is thinking about.

Well, sorry ShinRan fans, but I have a prediction that Shinichi will end up with Shiho. If Ran dies in one of the future episodes [Or the finale], here's it might lead to:

1. Conan starting to feel emotional, feeling the pain of what he should not have done at the very start [Mentioning the first episode aired and the manga released long ago.]
  2. Either Ran's mother or father would try to find the 'murderer' and avenge her death. They'd do anything to protect their daughter.
  3. Conan will reveal the truth to the ones he knew, and if it happens, it might become very depressing.

That's mine. Though I think it might have serveral disagreements by other people.

NO NO NO ! Impossible . Happy ending remember ? :)

Hello! Welcome to DCW :)

And to answer your question, Shinichi will end up with Ran, and I'll be happy about it. Besides, I think Haibara should end up with Okiya, I think their pairing is nice..... Gosho will not let Shinichi end up with anyone but Ran :P

Do u still remember subaru? still now, no one knows who is he. Hope he'll end up with Ai  :rolleyes:

Besides, hi everyone. I'm new  :D I'm so bad at Eng. but a big fan of Conan, so want to join with u. Hope to talk with u more, hope this can help my Eng.  ;)

Of course.

But, you should know. Subaru is too old for Shiho.

i really really want shinichi to end up with ran, they look so good together <3 and they've been childhood friends and shared some very special moments together. my feelings for haibara are neutral, after all she did help shinichi create a temporary antidote to return to his originial form, but then i remembered shes the one who actually made the APTX 4869. so i curse her for that :( soz, no offence to any conanxai fans out there. shinichi is so protective of ran and cares so much for her and ran has been waiting for him for such a long time and missed him so much, shes so lovable :) i thought that shinho would want to stay as haibara, since being shinho might give her nightmares back when she was in the organization and stuff, so yeah ehhe. ShinRan forever and always <3

i really really want shinichi to end up with ran, they look so good together <3 and they've been childhood friends and shared some very special moments together. my feelings for haibara are neutral, after all she did help shinichi create a temporary antidote to return to his originial form, but then i remembered shes the one who actually made the APTX 4869. so i curse her for that :( soz, no offence to any conanxai fans out there. shinichi is so protective of ran and cares so much for her and ran has been waiting for him for such a long time and missed him so much, shes so lovable :) i thought that shinho would want to stay as haibara, since being shinho might give her nightmares back when she was in the organization and stuff, so yeah ehhe. ShinRan forever and always <3

For this part, we know. It will be happy ending with Shin and Ran. But, we never know how aoyama make it. Some people (including me) want Shiho with Shin (they think that Shiho have cold,misterius,and kind personality will match with Shin).

Beside Ran and Shin very match, they are a childhood.

For this part, we know. It will be happy ending with Shin and Ran. But, we never know how aoyama make it. Some people (including me) want Shiho with Shin (they think that Shiho have cold,misterius,and kind personality will match with Shin).

Beside Ran and Shin very match, they are a childhood.

Even Shiho and Shinichi have "matching attitude" they still dont match :)

How do you tell me like that?

Unless you have a reason.

Well you see from the very start im already a fan of the love team "Shinichi and Ran" . If i offended you in my reply , im sorry .