Detective Conan World

maybe the end is revealed in another movie

No since movies are non-canonical, it wouldn't be canon. The likelyhood is that Conan's format for the end will be a four hour special like in Kinpachi-Sensei. As for the plot, I have no clue. (I don't really think about the end, just go with the flow)

first of all, this topic actually inspired me to write an essay about how detective conan will end. second, I don't know if you've seen the "Make your own DC character" topic, buit there i posted this idea of where there turns out to be a relative to Yukiko called conan edogawa and is exactly like conan except he's the real thing... and shinichi asks him to come in his place when he retreives his body. :lol:

oh yeah, and I think that Haibara will want to commit suicide after all what heppened in the end, so she takes this pill but assuming it's poisonous but instead its something that makes her lose her memory, and so she ends up as a child who has a crush on mitsuhiko. :)

What will happen if :

1. Conan becomes Shinichi again

~ Ran karates him because he never told her the truth. plus, they bathed together. . .

~ Mouri won't be as smart as when Conan helps him but, he becomes better at solving cases.

~ Ayumi will become. . . single?

~ Haibara tried to commit suicide but she failed so she fell in love with Mitsuhiko

~ Genta? He's for sure single XDDD

2. Conan never becomes Shinichi

~ Some tragedy happened to Conan and he lost his memory so he fell in love with Ayumi. Ran thought Shinichi's dead (since Conan lost his memory) and she's couple with Dr. Araide

~ Conan still helps Mouri. . .

3. Others

~ Eri lives with Mouri again

~ Sonoko couple with Makoto

~ Professor Agasa. . . became a famous inventor?

4. I wish for these endings

~ Conan's not tone deaf anymore

~ Ran karates at Shinichi

~ So much tragedy but after each tragedy there's a happy ending.

I think it's like this:

One day,Haibara creates the anti-protype(or cure) for APTX4869.and then she calls Conan to Agasa's house.

Conan ran to Agasa's house,Haibara then gives Conan the protype.Conan swallows it,then Haibara uses the sutn-gun-wristwatch to shoot Conan(Shinichi)and let him fall asleep.

After Shinichi wakes up,He runs outside the door,wanting to meet Ran.But when he opened the door(Ran's home), Morui Detective Agency's room was in a mess!

he serched everywhere,so he thoght that Ran went shopping,but then....(30 min past)....

Haibara called him.

Haibara:Kudo_kun.I got an E-mail from ''That Person''.please come qickley!he says Ran and That sleeping Kogoro&all the Detective Boys has been KIDNAPPED by him!

Shinichi:What?! I'll be there!

He goes to Agasa's house.

Haibara says the email and everything to Shinichi.

shinichi finds all the clues in 30 min and finds the location. it looks like this:KhAITOUseKIDnapper's Shinichi:I get it!take away ''hsenapper's'' and you get.....KAITOU KID!

And then Shinichi finds Kaitou Kid's house(Hakuba tells shinichi that he's supious that Kaitou Korbra is KID.)He knows it is almost dark.Ran and his friends will be in danger,and the solar power skateboard is to small for him.Luckliy, Agasa makes KID's another copy of his handglider,so shinichi might be able to use that to fly.

So,Shinichi puts on the outfit and fly to Kid's home.

when shinichi comes to KID's home,he meets ''That person''.

That person: So, Kudo Shinichi,how does it feel like to let your girlfriend die? Ran:mmmmmmm!mmmm mm!(Ran's mouth has been taped)

Shinichi:(smile)oh yeah? there are 50 police cars outside. you better give(takes out a can)....UP!(Kick!)

''That person'':(hide)you know what?I'm.... GIN! Shinichi:just as I thougt.Sera_san,kick him!

Masumi Sera:hi.........YA! GIN:uhhhhhh.............(faint)

When Gin was defeted, Shinichi pulled the tapes of Kid,Ran,Detective boys,Kogoro,Yukiko and Yusaku's mouth.

And they all lived happliy ever after.

THE END

Background

When this case was over,Ran went to Agasa's basement,but she found the suitcase. when she opened it, 2 of APTX4869

was in the suitcase.she mistakien it for VitmanC and ate it. While she fainted,Shinchi heard her sream.When he got to the basement,Shinichi found Ran being srunken in her child form.He noticed that there still had one APTX4869,So he swallowed the last aptx4869 and returned to his child form.

AND they returned back to Teitan Elementary School Again!

CREDITS

writter Conan Jimmy

Personally, I found it too simple. And APTX is a toxin, not a magical shrinking drug. That is a rare side effect, that doesn't occur often (most subjects die, human and rodent). To assume Ran would shrink due to taking it, or that she would even take a strange capsule that she randomly found is just something I can't agree with.

Another issue is Anokata taking prisoners. Based on what we have seen of the Black Org, that isn't their style, as it would potentially reveal themselves. If they had the capacity to find and kidnap the Shonen Tanteidan and know their connection to Sherry and Kudo, they'd merely kill the Shonen Tanteidan, Kudo, Ran, Kogorou, Sera, Sherry and pretty much everyone else involved in this attempt to stop them or people related to.

Idk why but I do have a strong feeling that if it's going to be a happy ending then someone important has to die along with it. And I have a feeling that it would be Haibara. Well, this is just my thought, not my speculation that is based on something from the canon~

i don't know how this fantastic series should end but if Shinichi(not Conan) is given at least 20 or 30 episodes before the ending of the series.............. i think the fans will be very delighted to see some number of series of episodes starring Shinichi...........finally....closing the case with his true identity. :D

In the final season i bet we will see:

-Shinichi and Ran first real kiss  (Very likely)

-Eri and Kogoro get back together?

-A main character possibly die?

-More BO Members revealed

-BO Boss revealed

-BO Taken down

I personally hope DC Wont end any year soon, as its a great show. Id personally die if it ended. I want to see if the show lasts to at least the 1000 episode.

i think he will give a very hpppy ending to dc ......conan back to shinichi and ran and shinichi 2gether,,,

but it can also be the other way round......shinichi will be conan forever,,,,,,,,haibara dead ( just a thought ) nd ran will wiat for some ten more years for him.......

uhhhhh just cant wait to see what will happen :0 

I think that the final episode will go along the lines of:

Conan and Haibara figure out the BO boss location and agasa sets up a tracking system and bugs conans clothing so that if he is killed, his location is instantly broadcast to all police stations.

Next, conan and haibara infiltrate the building, and discover:

>Agasa is the BO boss<

Right when they figure it out, he says:
"Thats right, im the boss of this organization. Ive been helping you only to better us and train us. The other is because i knew you before this all happened and felt sorry for you."

Next, Conan and Haibara will be surrounded by other members, Gin and Vodka. 
However, Vermouth this jump in and shoot and kill Agasa, while Gin and Vodka try to gun down Vermouth, but fail. She escapes.

Conan and Haibara then run into the labs to find the Apotoxin cure. They then find it. Right when they do, Haibara is shot and wounded by Gin. 

Conan tries to save her, but she is then killed by Gin to rattle Conans bones.

Conan then runs into the hall and notices bright light coming from the doors. He opens them, and the entire tokyo police force is outside. Gin and Vodka are caught. However, right as they are caught, vermouth turns and kills Conan.

-However-

Shinichi wakes up in a medical center. He looks around and his doctor is Araide. Ran and Kogoro and standing over him, Kogoro with his grim face and Ran all happy. He comes to find out it was all just a dream. After he was drugged by Gin the killing failed, but instead of Shrinking like in his dream, he only was in a coma. He discovers that he was in a coma for 5 years. He is now 22 years old and so is Ran. He never met Haibara, Heiji, Ayumi, Mit or Genta. Agasa is still close to him (Unlike the end of his coma dream).

He then gets out and ran and him confess feelings. Right after, Shinichi is shot randomly out of nowhere and they run into the hospital. The black organization is targeting him because the killing failed. Right after he was shot, he breaks away from Ran and escapes into the city. Ran is then drugged by the same drug and turned into a child. She panics but comes to relize she cant be found or she will put Shinichi at risk. The events of Shinichi`s dream are now Rans reality. 

The final scene says: "To be continued", and the show spins off as "Ran Mouri- Detective". 

An epilogue is shown and says for the following characters:

"Ran mouri is now a child and targeted by the BO, she must use her skills and wits to survive in the dark world"

"Shinichi was killed later by the BO and was buried in America, where his parents are."

"Agasa never got over the death of Shinichi and left Japan. He went to Europe and became a popular Ballerina"

"Haibara is still part of the bo as Shiho. Instead of like conans dream, she is a very cruel woman who grins at the pain of others. She is involved with Gin, and is high ranking"

"Sonoko was sad that Ran went missing. She dropped out of Design School and traveled to Spain, where she became an actress"

"Chiba was hit by a bus while crossing the street. However, his fat protected him. Only the bus was damaged." 

The end. 

Lol  :D

Didn't Gosho said Agasa wasn't Anokata... o_O

Anyways, I find it a cool end, but it's kind of anti-climatic considering that a person has watched near 1000 episode (which should be the end) to find that 'it was all a dream'. And even if Shinchi goes into a coma, the Black Organisation could've found him within a week. Kir's case took awhile, because the FBI was hiding her, yet BO still found her. I doubt the FBI would protect Shinchi, and even if they do, BO could've found Shinchi is less than a year to erase evidence, much less seven years.

One thing I liked though. Chiba dented the car.

And what happened to Heiji

If my end was how it was Heiji would still be the same, a famous young detective but never met Shinichi, because when he tried to find Shinichi to meet him he found out he was in a coma. He Probably would also eventually confess feelings for his friend.

If my end was how it was Heiji would still be the same, a famous young detective but never met Shinichi, because when he tried to find Shinichi to meet him he found out he was in a coma. He Probably would also eventually confess feelings for his friend.

'confess feelings'? I don't think they're in love or anything... haha.

Anyways, how about the points I make about BO? If I remembered correctly, BO labelled Shinchi as missing, so they might go and search for him. I don't think he can stay hidden for seven years, especially without the help of FBI. Kir was still found by BO even with FBI's 'protection'. I don't think Shinchi can stay for that long. I mean, unless FBI offers a Witness Protection Program, but no one had proof that it was BO that made him take APTX. 

Just a few plot-holes I found. Mehh... 

Well, considering the style of the series, and that Aoyama sensei already said that it will be a happy ending, i suppose this will contain:

-ShinxRan relationship: probably a marriage, an engagement, an official relationship (from the last interview with Aoyama-sensei, i think were gonna see a kiss, and probably an official relationship before the end of the series).

- BO taken down: I suppose a lot of members will die, specifically the Boss, who seems to be very dangerous to just go to the jail.

- Probably some "good" character will die: im thinking about...Akai?...well, probably not...probably no one of the good or main characters will die.

- All couples relationship: it seems so obvious to me that Aoyama will put all the couples, officialy together: HeijixKazuha, ShiratorixKobayashi,and maybe, ErixKogoro together again too.

All this points, specially the last one, seems so much happy ending and i wonder if this will be good. Anyway i just think that everything is gonna end up fine sice DC  is not such a dramatic series.

I don't know exactly how the story will end but I strongly belive that at some point Vermouth will try to protect Conan or Ran and she will die while doing it. But apart from that I'm sure it's going to be a happy ending.  ^_^

Some ideas I have about what Detective Conan's final might look like:

-Conan discovers the truth behind the events of the Karasuma mansion (chapter 300): Renya Karasuma faked his death and arranged for all his rivals to reunite during the auction 40 years ago. Then, everything was arranged in order to murder them, allowing him to take complete takeover of the criminal underworld, while taking back his precious belongings (his fortune), without any investigation being in charge considering the unusual circumstances of the event.

-Conan and Haibara confronts an 140 years old Renya Karasuma about his experiments, trying to achieve eternal life. The experiments have succeeded to maintain him in life this old, but now he seeks a more permanent solution: eternal youth. The boss is convinced that eternal youth can be achieved since one case was a complete success (Vermouth), allowing him to hope for himself, but Vermouth sees eternal life as a curse and she hates Karasuma for what he did to her. Haibara learns that Vermouth was the one who assassinated her parents in revenge for what they did to her and in order to prevent them to complete their researches.

-Vermouth intends to kill the boss but Karasumu kills her before she even has the chance. In her dying words, Vermouth says that she is happy her life finally comes to an end since it also marks the end of her existence as a monster during which she has forgotten who she was truly. She says that she is happy the son of Yukiko is at her side by the end and that he is "a true silver bullet". Conan finally understands what she means by that.

-To confirm that the APTX-4869 can truly rejuvenate someone, Karasuma uses it on Ran, held hostage. She rejuvenates, becoming a 6 years old girl again. Confident, the boss is about to take it while Conan tries to prevent him. Then, the boss begins to slowly dying and wonders why. Conan reveals that Ran, Haibara and he share the same blood type and it is so rare that the chances the boss would rejuvenate were pretty low. In the last moment of the boss, Conan says to him that, while he can't forgive Karasuma for all the suffering he has brought on too many people, he would have try to save him, since a detective who lets a culprit kill himself isn't different from a murderer. The "silver bullet" (APTX-4869) has finally killed the monster.

-Haibara consideres stopping her researches on the cure since it could lead to the achievement of what the organization was seeking. In doing so, she finally ends the cycle of suffering her parents have begun many years ago. Too many people have already suffered enough because of it, and Shinichi no longer needs the cure since he's finally reunited with Ran after all this time, as 6 years old children in school. Haibara can now finally live the life of any normal young girl with all her friends at her side.

• Upvote 1

WHAT UP GUYS!!!! I'm still a newbie here but i would love to hear some of the endings everyone have thought out for the grand finale for this awesomme series. From the facts we know, Gosho Aoyama has an ending in his thoughts and it's going to be a happy one so phew. i wwould hate to have a sad ending, will waste too much tissues.....ahem... also he wants to end at prof agasa's age so the series will continue for another 4 years(facts may be incorrect so don't trust everything here) so i guess there will still be a whole stream of mysteries and maybe some more new characters to be introduced. idk, everything is possible here so yer. i don't have a clue about how the ending will be so any body has ideas please share. look forward to everyone's creative ideas. but for now bye and have a awesome day ^^

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Shinichi Kudo

post-21932-0-76176800-1373804588_thumb.j

I think that there might be a cliffhanger at the end possibly suggesting there will be more DC to come but made by someone else. With a property as popular as DC it could go on forever and eventually fizzle out in the far future after everyone grows tired of waiting for the real ending. Which may not be in our lifetimes. DC like Pokemon will be milked for all it is worth till the well runs dry. It is inevitable that all good things like DC will end, just not any time soon.

Eventually the hero/main character wins the day but not unscathed mentally or physically. They may need some serious therapy at the end.

When I saw one of th DC movies a thought accord to me that Ai and Conan may have to grow up naturally instead of using the antidote. Going with the theroy that Ai an Conan may have grow naturally instead of using an antidote, the ending may be like that dream Conan had, I think it was in one the specials, where He, Mitch, Ai, Ginta, and Ayumi are teenagers,I think in high school, and ran is probably still clueless about Conan being Kudo.

So, we all know it is going on forever, but who knows what the ending has instore? Well here's my hypothesis.

Well, I think he got realy bored as a highscholar detective and decided to create a puzzle. But what fun are puzzles if you know the answer already. My theory is Conan turned himself into a child and took away his memories. That was he is slightly physically disabled and doesn't know the outcome. But wait, there's no confliuct or puzzle to solve yet, unless he knew his own mind well enough. He hired people to run around and cause havoc for him, leading him astry in the ongoing puzzle. He also knew himself well enough that if he were turned into a child with no idea who turned him that way, he would most deffinantly try to find out who it was and reverse it.

Well, Conan would never guess Conan turned him into a child. It may seem a little hard to follow, but trust me, anything less would suck. Everything needs a giant plot twist.

I've always felt that Haibara won't make it to the end of the series. I feel like it won't only be an event of major significance for every character in Dc,  but it'll also be a copout way of handling the Ai-Conan fandom.