Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
DetectiveSherry

How Detective Conan will end

I think the ending will be dramatic.

The BO has their motive and goal in the story. The story will end when BO has found the way for their goal to come true. As for what is their motive I believe it lies with Vermouth since she is the boss's favourite.

We can see that the lady has not aged since very long time ago. It could be that the boss is looking for some miracle cure or miracle drug that can reverse time. And Vermouth may be the "Only" successful experiment?

So lets presume the boss is looking for a drug which can stop time. Then everyone, Mouri, Ran, detective kids, Heiji, his parents, everyone became involved and dangerous things occured. In the process, they realise Shinichi is alive and Haibara's whereabouts, know the truth about the shrinking. They want to either kill them or make use of them for the goal and thus captured everyone that has to do with them. And so, everyone knows shinichi's secret. Probably he will have to work with Heiji, Haibara and his parents to rescue everyone from the Black organisation and capture the head.

When everything ends, Conan will faint out of exhaustion and end up in the hospital. He will wake up finding Prof Agasa, Ran, Heiji, Mouri, the kids, and his parents beside him and everyone knows the truth then.

His mother will first cry and give his Shin-chan a hug... Conan will then complain.. Then suddenly when he realises the others are there and there will be awkwardness.

Then heiji will start the ball rolling by greeting Kudou openly. Then ayumi will say... Conan kun... no... Shinichi san... then Conan will stop them and say, its ok.. .just call him like they used to ... then Haibara will make a joke out of it and ayumi and the rest will break out with a smile.

When everything seemed not so heavy, Mouri will most likely start to complain about Conan ... and Heiji will add in saying that his deductions are all from Conan and Mouri will shut up with an embarassed face. Then everyone will start laughing and when everything gets all lively, eveyone will realise the scary aura coming from Ran who has kept quite for very long.

So, everyone decides to leave the room for the both of them. This time, Conan will now tell Ran everything...that he was all along by her side and how difficult it was to see her cry and not tell her anything about it. Ran will cry and scold him stupid and give him a hug. She might say she already have a slight suspicion on that and that he was stupid to have carried all of that. Maybe Ran will then give our little Conan a kiss despite his size XD Then she will tell him how much she misses him and how she feels. Conan will reply that he too felt the same way... but then proceed to tell Ran to give up because he is still in his child form. He might not know when he can turn back.

Ran will then say she doesnt mind and will wait for him no matter what XD

I guess that should be touching enough. XD

I think the ending will be dramatic.

The BO has their motive and goal in the story. The story will end when BO has found the way for their goal to come true. As for what is their motive I believe it lies with Vermouth since she is the boss's favourite.

We can see that the lady has not aged since very long time ago. It could be that the boss is looking for some miracle cure or miracle drug that can reverse time. And Vermouth may be the "Only" successful experiment?

So lets presume the boss is looking for a drug which can stop time. Then everyone, Mouri, Ran, detective kids, Heiji, his parents, everyone became involved and dangerous things occured. In the process, they realise Shinichi is alive and Haibara's whereabouts, know the truth about the shrinking. They want to either kill them or make use of them for the goal and thus captured everyone that has to do with them. And so, everyone knows shinichi's secret. Probably he will have to work with Heiji, Haibara and his parents to rescue everyone from the Black organisation and capture the head.

When everything ends, Conan will faint out of exhaustion and end up in the hospital. He will wake up finding Prof Agasa, Ran, Heiji, Mouri, the kids, and his parents beside him and everyone knows the truth then.

His mother will first cry and give his Shin-chan a hug... Conan will then complain.. Then suddenly when he realises the others are there and there will be awkwardness.

Then heiji will start the ball rolling by greeting Kudou openly. Then ayumi will say... Conan kun... no... Shinichi san... then Conan will stop them and say, its ok.. .just call him like they used to ... then Haibara will make a joke out of it and ayumi and the rest will break out with a smile.

When everything seemed not so heavy, Mouri will most likely start to complain about Conan ... and Heiji will add in saying that his deductions are all from Conan and Mouri will shut up with an embarassed face. Then everyone will start laughing and when everything gets all lively, eveyone will realise the scary aura coming from Ran who has kept quite for very long.

So, everyone decides to leave the room for the both of them. This time, Conan will now tell Ran everything...that he was all along by her side and how difficult it was to see her cry and not tell her anything about it. Ran will cry and scold him stupid and give him a hug. She might say she already have a slight suspicion on that and that he was stupid to have carried all of that. Maybe Ran will then give our little Conan a kiss despite his size XD Then she will tell him how much she misses him and how she feels. Conan will reply that he too felt the same way... but then proceed to tell Ran to give up because he is still in his child form. He might not know when he can turn back.

Ran will then say she doesnt mind and will wait for him no matter what XD

I guess that should be touching enough. XD

I don't want that to happen, at the very least conan reverts back to his normal body shinchi thus everything will be better, it would be terrible that he is stuck in the way he is and to tell her that would be sad, better to tell her when he changes back

I don't want that to happen, at the very least conan reverts back to his normal body shinchi thus everything will be better, it would be terrible that he is stuck in the way he is and to tell her that would be sad, better to tell her when he changes back

Haha this is how I think the author will end the series. Prob after this scene, there will be a fast forward in time until a point where shinichi changes back to his original form. Maybe this time it is their wedding ceremony???

However, I feel its more fun for Shinichi to have double identity. Can you imagine when he is holding the wedding ceremony and suddenly he felt a sensation, "... shimatta...", looks apologetic at Ran, then suddenly *POOF* he turn back to Conan... then Ran's scary look, and Conan has a bump on his head XD hahahaha.

I think its more adventurous, fun and interesting for the both of them in the future to come if he still takes on his double identity.

Has anyone thought about Shinichi's parents? What if THEY are the heads of the BO? Since the BO wanted to supposedly find Shinichi to kill him, but got orders to find him and bring him in ALIVE and UNHARMED then they would go around just looking for him. They would not be told Shinichi is a kid (Conan) now or Shinichi would wonder who told them, since they dont know what he looks like now. He would deduce there are only a few people that now know of his secret, and they would have to have told the BO where he is, etc. to get him. Only his parents fit that profile. Since his parents are oversesa a lot, they could be the heads of the BO in America. The BO henchmen are looking for Shinichi, but since they did not know he was the son of the Boss, they figured they should use the drug on him to kill him at the beginning. Now it got complicated, the heads of the BO (Parents) find that Shinichi was shrunk to child size, and realise that their orginisation in Japan did it. They need Vodka and Gin to find Shinichi (because they think he is alive and well, thank to the prof.)

Has anyone thought about Shinichi's parents? What if THEY are the heads of the BO? Since the BO wanted to supposedly find Shinichi to kill him, but got orders to find him and bring him in ALIVE and UNHARMED then they would go around just looking for him. They would not be told Shinichi is a kid (Conan) now or Shinichi would wonder who told them, since they dont know what he looks like now. He would deduce there are only a few people that now know of his secret, and they would have to have told the BO where he is, etc. to get him. Only his parents fit that profile. Since his parents are oversesa a lot, they could be the heads of the BO in America. The BO henchmen are looking for Shinichi, but since they did not know he was the son of the Boss, they figured they should use the drug on him to kill him at the beginning. Now it got complicated, the heads of the BO (Parents) find that Shinichi was shrunk to child size, and realise that their orginisation in Japan did it. They need Vodka and Gin to find Shinichi (because they think he is alive and well, thank to the prof.)

That is highly unlikely... thats quite out of their character. If you tell me the boss is Shinichi's relative, i might accept though ... Unless Shinichi is not their real son, Which I really doubt. If so, Shinichi himself would have found something out.

I think in the end Conan sneak up on them by hiding himself in transportation Gin was taking. He then bugged himself with cellphone, and somehow able to eavesdrop them. Vermouth noticed him, and turn him in to Black Organization. He then realize who is the boss, much to his shock and disbelief. He told them his own real identity, told them he has to lie his girlfriend and family as he turn sentimental. The boss asked Gin and Vodka not to kill Conan, as told them Conan is now part of experiment as he admit himself is founder of pill for many years.

They locked Conan up in the cage. When Conan realized them is out of his ear's reach, he then secretly tell the police to reach and arrest them, as they once tried to attempt kill him but he's not going anywhere until B.O. was arrested. The police, S.W.A.T and FBI came and bring down Black Organization, and Takagi come to free Conan. When the police win the war, Vermouth took this moment kill Vodka. Sato arrest the boss, and learn of explosion taking place soon, Takagi and Conan all on the way escape and were hurt after explosion taking place.

The boss plan to escape and disarm Sato, but had himself smacked down by Ran's kick. When Conan woke in hospital, was surprised to see her keep addressing him as Conan. Later he learn from police, they want him to tell Ran personally, as they know her kick hurt more than her temper so they thought best to let Shinichi hurt less by letting him to confess. They received request from Haibara not to leak Shinichi's secret as he plan to tell it to Ran personally. And Heiji barged in and yelled his real name but to Conan's dismay and anger. Ran came in to see Shinichi as she heard him calling Kudo, thinking her boyfriend is here.

Conan take his cue and ask Heiji to give personal space, and Ran finally sit down to hear Conan going to tell his secret. Later Kogoro barged in, telling he heard from Eri about Conan in hospital. He then blurted the secret, but Ran and Kogoro don't believe it, Kudo Yusaku and Yukkiko came in to verify the truth with them. Yukkiko admit she was in disguise when pick Conan up, and he believe it's kidnap situation that cause detective blush. Shinichi's parents asked Kogoro and Ran to calm down and allowed their son to tell the story. They convince Ran to let Shinichi off until he discharged from hospital.

Afterwards, Ran doesn't know does she want to forgive Shinichi, he tell his parents he need a musical instrument to play a song. Sooo, after many days they avoid to talk about his secret, Kudo parents decided to take Shinichi to America, and picked him up after he discharged. He turn back to his original form when he heard the laboratory found one when Haibara send her research and findings. So somehow Ran managed to calm down, hears the song she know so well. Soon he manage to reconcile with her, ask her to go to America with him. Jodie tell Eri Conan is Shinichi, who receive protection from FBI and has alias of Edogowa Conan, and Eri accept the fact Conan is Shinichi as Sato also think best of victim have to disguise if to protect Ran from terrorist. Ran told her she's going to America with Shinichi, Eri agree she allowed to go with him.

Eri went to see Conan, and hear from him Kogoro is good detective when Mouri willing to place effort to find who's the murderer, tell Kogoro have once crack few cases on his own. She then decided to move in with Kogoro, and happily live together with him as he changed his bad habit when she spend time with him. Ran send postcards to them during her stay in America, live happily with Shinichi.

Ok. First of all, I must say a few thing. 1) I'm new at this, so if there's already a post like this, feel free to close/erase this topic. 2) I know there's a topic like this in the manga part, but it's not really the same. 3) I'm spanish :P Sorry for my english mistakes!

Well, after this short introduction, let's talk about what I really wanted to say. I wanna know how do you think DC is going to end.

Shinichi and Ran will be together and live happily ever after? Someone will be killed? Who? Etc.

In my opinion, I can't imagine an end where Shinichi is not with Ran. We have lots of little clues all over the anime (and the manga) who may make us think that they deserve to be together. Let's make hypothesis. I imagine that one day Ran will finally discover that Conan is Shinichi. I suppose he'll try to make har 'faint, but at the last moment he'll understand that he can't hide it from her anymore. There will be a fiew more episodes where Shinichi is Conan till Haibara finds the cure. And she will die in a very tragical way so Gosho Aoyama makes sure she mill stay in our hearts *_*. About the others... I don't really know. I'm just sure than Shinichi and Ran will marry xDD. (But I'm not sure if the author will show us this bit :3).

Do you agree? What do you think? *u*

(And sorry if this has already been asked!)

Maybe Shinichi never turns back into... well, Shinichi. He'll live as Conan. FOREVER. (Just like the OVA :D)

Maybe Shinichi will die and come back.

Maybe Shinichi is the next-in-line to the leading of the B.O. LOL

Maybe Yuusaku Kudo is the leader of the B.O., and he did all this to play a prank on Shinichi LOL WTF Actually he had the antidote all along, and Gin and Vodka are actually nice people.

Maybe Shinichi will have a final showdown as Conan with the boss, and reveal himself to Ran. Then upon winning some deductive fight and physical fight with the awesome boss, the boss gives him the antidote.

Well, there's a lot of endings to this. /fanfiction time whoooo

PS: One thing for sure, SHINICHI WILL DEFINITELY GET HURT OR SOMETHING BAD etc. because Aoyama-sensei loves to torture him /ohohohoho.

I don't think Ran will have much to do with the final battle. She may be a black belt but she is NOT the kind of character to battle a BO member.

I think that Kazuha and Ran will be forced to stay at home under the watchful eye of one of Heiji's dad's men and Ran's parents. I think Takagi will be in charge of keeping the children out of trouble- and we all know how bad he is at that. The DB are bound to sneak off and get themselves hurt, kidnapped, or close to killed.

I think Sonoko will be watching the ordeal on TV just as Kazuha and Ran would be at her own home. (I'm assuming that the entire thing will be put on TV live.)

I think Ran and Kazuha will ATTEMPT to escape several times when Heiji or Conan is shot/hit but the men and Eri would stop them. "They're keeping you here because you're important to them and they don't want to see you hurt. Following them will only anger them or worry them to a point where it is almost deadly to be facing off in a final battle."

As I have said millions of times before XD, I expect for Gosho to separate Conan from Shinichi after the whole ordeal with the BO is over and done with.

This way, it isn't a bittersweet ending with Shinichi having to leave the DB behind. (I honestly HATE hate HATE the thought of Shinichi "still being friends with them anyways". It just isn't the same. CONAN is their friend. NOT SHINICHI.)

Haibara I have no doubt is going to end up with Mitsuhiko. The only other route I can see her going is ending up with nobody and with Mitsuhiko still pursuing her. And I am absolutely POSITIVE she's staying as Haibara. She has NOTHING to go back to as Shiho and she has a "Little sister" and best friend named Ayumi to take care of and grow up with. :)

Kazuha will be seen at a "The BO is GONE" party tripping and falling into Heiji's arms, in which they share an accidental kiss and instantly pull away, both blushing and looking back at each other when they don't think the other is looking.

Sonoko will be surprised by Makoto showing his face at the party and she'll be seen jumping into his arms. :grin:

Genta will be eating eel rice and talking to people about how brave the Shounen Tantei Dan is and how they should hire them.

Agasa will be seen chatting it up with his first love.

Kogoro would be seen finally placing Eri before Yoko as he talks to her, making an effort to turn off the Yoko concert on TV.

Then of course we get to Shinichi and Conan. Shinichi and Ran will be seen bickering and yelling at each other until, to shut her up, Shinichi places a quick peck on Ran's lips, shutting her mouth and turning her face red. Ayumi would be seen holding cups of juice in her hands talking to Conan and giving him a kiss on the cheek, handing him his juice. His face would turn red and his tie, in a cartoon way, would spin around in several circles before he would give a goofy smile and accept his cup.

That's what I'm expecting to happen. :)

i want intense action drama fighting and more action a sad scene like in movie 15 that,s all

i don't care about romance

I am sure there will be action AND romance. You can't escape from them :D

Come on, Aoyama-sensei HAS to make the ending in such a way that it can please MOST fans out there :)

Anyway, the end of Movie 15 there was some ShinRan going on, so how can you not care!? LOLOLOL

maybe but i like the snow part without spoiling you understand it cause its sad

i'm an action man not romance sorry

No problem, I never said that you should try to like the romance. I was just saying that you can't expect there to be no romance at all. And your comment make it seem to romance lovers that you are spiting the character's relationship. I think both elements are important. If the characters only end up fighting, though it may be exciting, I think the relationships between the characters make it even more exciting to watch. Just saying. :)

PS: You don't have to reply to this or apologize, because liking action only is nothing wrong. :)

its why i love naruto and dragon ball more action than never (i don't talk about the bring filler in the anime)

i don't expect a thing and don't reject it its good for those who love it but i don't nothing more

maybe but i like the snow part without spoiling you understand it cause its sad

i'm an action man not romance sorry

Then I'd like to know why you've got a romantic avatar. xD Just asking. ^^'

I LOVE IT, BTW!!!! x)

My fave couple. :)

I think the boss is someone we wouldn't expect. I do not think it is James Black, because that is something we would expect. I think it would be someone, that when found out, would bewilder the audience. I'm talking like a Detective Boy, Dr. Agasa, Inspector Megure, or Yoko Okino, and that's a limited list. I doubt when the ending does air, it's going to be a short arc, like the one with getting Kir out of the hospital. I think it would be one with 50-60 episodes, maybe more, maybe less, but definetly more than ten. The following things I believe would happen:

1. Shinichi has a showdown with the men who shrunk him, and Anokata.

2. Kazuha and Ran would somehow be involved.

3. Kaito Kid may be chasing the same organization.

4. Ai gets killed, or she will forever remain as Ai Haibara.

5. Shinichi and Ran get together.

6. Heiji and Kazuha get together.

7. The Detective Boys sneak into the hideout.

8. There will be a huge, tension-filled scene where Shinichi tells Ran he was Conan the whole time.

9. Like Episode 345, there will be a lot of twists.

10. Shuichi Akai, if he hadn't already, comes back.

11. Kogoro is mad at Shinichi for using him. He does, however, get back together with Eri.

12. Some people will probably die.

• Upvote 3

maybe the end is revealed in another movie, so that they can make more money outta it. I guess the end is not near. These series have been running for years and years matter of fact Conan says he is seven years old by now ( he used to be six)he would be older by now since 644 episodes came out, each showing a day or even a bigger span of time. I hope the black organization returns soon they haven't been displayed for almost two seasons! Regarding the BO Boss: My guess is either Professor Agasa or Shinichi's father