Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
DetectiveSherry

How Detective Conan will end

Gosho Aoyama has once said in an interview that he has already plotted the ending of the series and I am wondering what is your idea of how he will bring the series to the end.

Since there are a lot of themes such as the love relationship with Shinichi and Ran and the confrontation with the Black Organization in the series, I think the ending will be really intriguing. I am especially interested in who is the boss of the organization. Although most of the other members in the organization have already been introduced, the boss, the most important character in the organization has not yet been revealed. So I believe that the boss is someone who is surprising enough to be a boss. I guess Aoyama is keeping the secret till the end.

Some say that he is Dr Agatha and others say that he is James in FBI. Of course there are other possibilities but I agree with the latter opinion that James is the one. One of the reasons for this is that if the boss is a member in a law enforcement agency, it would be a big surprise because the position in such a world is completely oposite of that in a crime world. The contrast is beautiful. Also, you cannot miss the fact that Aoyama is a big fan of the Sherloch Holmes series , where a distinguished scientist is a evil boss and that he is actually taking after the setting of the series. So it is not strange if he chooses such a good- looking man as an evil boss. Though there are some unclear points on the theory of James being the boss, I do hope that he will give us a surprise in the end.

Anyway, what is your opinion on this matter? Try to give reasons!

Hmm...I actually haven't given this much thought before seeing as I was still so far from the current episodes being released in Japan. As of now, I do have a great feeling that Shinichi will end up dead. I don't want to be too depressing, but I really feel that although Shinichi's really smart and he's been getting closer to the Black Organization (I'm only in the 300s since I rewatched everything, and I've stopped reading the manga), the members of the BO are smart and can only get smarter. I don't think Aoyama's planning on that kind of exit for the series, though, so I think he'll end the series with Shinichi getting his body back--of course, that's the general idea, but he'll execute it perfectly in a very creative and unique way. :D

As for the boss...I really have no theories as of the moment, but I'll share them soon enough once I get to the 500 mark, which hopefully will be in the next few weeks. :D

Hmm...I actually haven't given this much thought before seeing as I was still so far from the current episodes being released in Japan. As of now, I do have a great feeling that Shinichi will end up dead. I don't want to be too depressing, but I really feel that although Shinichi's really smart and he's been getting closer to the Black Organization (I'm only in the 300s since I rewatched everything, and I've stopped reading the manga), the members of the BO are smart and can only get smarter.

Or maybe Shinichi will appear to be dead (at least to everyone and even the audience) to only later make a huge unexpected and surprising comeback. That's definitely a path I could see Aoyama take. :P

It's clear that so far, he's been great at surprising us with lots of little twists and unexpected events. Therefore, I wouldn't be surprised to be surprised until the very end! :D

Regarding the boss, there are so many theories indeed. Once again, knowing Aoyama, it'll most likely end up being someone we don't expect at all. Maybe we should keep track of a list of "potential" characters that could fit the role? (even in the craziest way lol)

• Upvote 3

Or maybe Shinichi will appear to be dead (at least to everyone and even the audience) to only later make a huge unexpected and surprising comeback. That's definitely a path I could see Aoyama take. :P

Interesting theory, I like it. :D I wouldn't be surprised if he makes that kind of ending for DC, and it would definitely shock the BO members--I'd love to see Gin's face when he thinks they've won and then Shinichi would show up unharmed. XD

Maybe we should keep track of a list of "potential" characters that could fit the role? (even in the craziest way lol)

That's a good idea. :D Who do you think would fit the Boss role? I don't want to dismiss the theory that Professor Agasa is the Boss, since that's a really plausible idea. How about Shinichi's father, Yusaku Kudo? His deductive skills are most of the time superior to his son's, and that's a trait that is required of a Boss figure.

Hmmm...I think should watch more episodes before I go on with these theories. :D

Hmm...I actually haven't given this much thought before seeing as I was still so far from the current episodes being released in Japan. As of now, I do have a great feeling that Shinichi will end up dead. I don't want to be too depressing, but I really feel that although Shinichi's really smart and he's been getting closer to the Black Organization (I'm only in the 300s since I rewatched everything, and I've stopped reading the manga), the members of the BO are smart and can only get smarter. I don't think Aoyama's planning on that kind of exit for the series, though, so I think he'll end the series with Shinichi getting his body back--of course, that's the general idea, but he'll execute it perfectly in a very creative and unique way. :D

As for the boss...I really have no theories as of the moment, but I'll share them soon enough once I get to the 500 mark, which hopefully will be in the next few weeks. :D

i don't think shinichi will be dead in the end.. and i strongly believe that gosho aoyama won't make DC viewers disappointed..

i have a suspicion that Okiya subaru (he appeared in episode 511 and other episodes) is the Black Org's boss.. at first, i thought he is akai shuuichi (the FBI agent who seemed to be dead).. but i have read chapter 700 of the manga and it shows that okiya is not akai.. [thanks goodness, akai isn't dead yet..] ..so the only choice left in my mind is that okiya is the boss..

Shinichi will definitely defeat the Black Org.! 'coz he's the BO's silver bullet..

i have a suspicion that Okiya subaru (he appeared in episode 511 and other episodes) is the Black Org's boss.. at first, i thought he is akai shuuichi (the FBI agent who seemed to be dead).. but i have read chapter 700 of the manga and it shows that okiya is not akai.. [thanks goodness, akai isn't dead yet..] ..so the only choice left in my mind is that okiya is the boss..

As for the Okiya and Akai's identity, I think Akai is disguised as Okiya now and the person, who looks like Akai is not real Akai but pseud Akai, who is pretending to be Akai for some reason. Regarding Akai's death, he and Conan have [hopefully] made a secret plan with Rena to get her back to BO and keep her as a spy at the risk of Rena's life and fortunately it was succesful, while BO doesn't seem to be aware of that. So, in order to keep Rena in the position, Akai has to make sure that BO, especially Gin and the boss don't notice his being alive now. Therefore, it doesn't seem to be beneficial that Akai appears in public and thus I believe someone is disguised as Akai on purpose.

Anyway, I am really hoping to have a surprising revalation on Okiya and Akai's identity just like when we did on Jodie and Vermouth.

yeah.yeah.. i was really surprised with vermouth and jodie revelation.! i was really shocked for i strongly believed that time that jodie is vermouth.. :!:

back to okiya, i guess your view is a possibility.. after that jodie vermouth revelation, i wanna be careful on making suspicions and conclusions about suspicious characters and events.. i think that's aoyama's strategy to surprise viewers,.---to create wrong impressions on viewers' minds.. :lol:

i'll just wait for chapter 701 in manga.. it isn't available yet in onemanga nor in mangafox.. can't wait for the next chapter to be available.. :D i wanna konw what will okiya and "akai" do..

conan%20and%20ai.jpg_thumb.jpg When i find out there was Mysterious Leader behind BO! I started to think that's Agasa! Reason is APTX 4869, drug that makes all cells in body younger! And Shinichi (Conan) will be in great DANGER! Because all his gadgets is Agasa's! In BO only Miyano Shiho (Haibara Ai) don't know about it or somehow she will help Kudou-kun!

I think that boss will be somebody who you completely don't suspect.

Like Yukiko Kudo. I mean she is smart right? And she is somebody who nobody will suspect. But somehow I don't think that it's she. Still I have a hunch that it's a woman.

If it's about Shinichi getting his body back I have hope that he will. Propably in some increadble way, like he swallow some strange tablet by mistake and it will appear that it was antidotte or something like that. But who knows. Maybe the antidote will be given to him by member of BO. That will be good. Some people are making couple of Conan and Ai. But I think that in the end Shinichi and Ran will be a couple. If it's about Kaito Kid, Conan will learn his true identity but don't tell anybody about it. They will take down BO with FBI, CIA, Heiji and Kudo's. But I think that some important people will die. Maybe Haibara or Vermouth. And please don't be hard on me about my mistakes in writng. I'm not English. I'm from Poland.

• Upvote 1

i think Kudou can have his body back and he win BO also he take Ran as his wife

also i hope Heiji takes Kazuha in his wife

• Upvote 1

I think that vermouth will betray the black org and get killed by the black org. There will also be some main characters who are killed. We can predict the ending more accurately if we know what aoyama is going to do with bourbon and akai.

You know, i'm gonna be really sad when DC ends. I mean i've been into Detective for 4 years the least. When it ends i'm gonna miss the feeling of surpise from the anime and tthe feeling it gave me wanting to watch it non stop. But for me the ending could be anything. I'm not really sure about what's gonna happen cuz i don't read the manga but i've started and on chapter 643. I think there will be this whole crazy thing with a bunch of inccoent people geting involved and a lot of red O.o.

On one particular Chinese website, I found an entry where, according to an official source, Ai would be killed by gunfire from the Black Organization toward the end, and that she would give the ultimate antidote for APTX-4869 to Conan as she is dying. It also states that Dr. Agasa is actually affiliated with the Black Organization (which I'm still not sure whether or not to believe).

If you can read Chinese, please read for yourself:

http://group.mtime.com/conan/discussion/429668/

• Upvote 1

On one particular Chinese website, I found an entry where, according to an official source, Ai would be killed by gunfire from the Black Organization toward the end, and that she would give the ultimate antidote for APTX-4869 to Conan as she is dying. It also states that Dr. Agasa is actually affiliated with the Black Organization (which I'm still not sure whether or not to believe).

If you can read Chinese, please read for yourself:

http://group.mtime.com/conan/discussion/429668/

As everyone said there, we don't know if that is true.

Its not as easy as you think. How would he have conan's blood check? Where would he get the dr's letter from. And maybe even haibara can't make it with the blood test research. Cause that poison shrinks the bone. The result might not be useful. Agasa said that because he didn't know what the poison affects a person.

I think the Bo boss is Dr Agasa because in episode 2 Conan asked him to produce an antidote for the poison he said that he must know the chemical basis of the drug which he could have known by blood samples which he didn't want to do

If I remember right, I think either Gin or Vodka stated that it was an experimental poison designed to kill someone without leaving any evidence behind. In that sense, I think it may be likely that it would not show up in Shinichi's blood.

But, I don't know that much about that kind of thing — I could be mistaken. B)

Some suggestions:

1) The organisation is destroyed, Conan becomes Shinichi again, he marries Ran and they have a little son called Conan Kudo. lol !

2) The organisation kidnapp Ran and force her to take the poison. Ran becomes a child again. Conan destroys the organisation and begins a new life with Ran as children.

3) The organisation is destroyed but Haibara can't find a cure. Ran promises that, despite the age difference, she will wait for Shinichi.

4) The organisation is destroyed but the cure isn't found and Conan decides he can't make Ran wait for him anylonger, especially after putting her in danger several times, if he truly wants her happiness. He reveals his identity to Ran but asks her to forget him.

guess that you're a shinran...

Well, I don't really care about the romances, even if I'm pretty sure that, in the end, it will have something to do with Conan and Ran's couple.

I just watch what happen, but I really don't have a preference for a couple (even if, as a character, I prefer Ai to Ran or Ayumi).

I just tried to imagine what could be the end of Detective Conan and what situations could be interesting (rather than the first ending I put which would be very classic and predictable).

Whatever it is, in the end Ran will married Shinichi, Heiji married Kazuha they will get help from FBI,CIA,The police force and Kid

Shinichi and Kid will reaveal them self

YEh...