Detective Conan World

I think the ending will be really surprising. Like Conan will get surprise when he'll meet the boss of the BO. Also, if it regards to Shinichi and Ran, I think the story will be like this....

After Conan defeat the Leader, the place will earthquake (i'm sure it's common, in some animes). Everyone's outside the building waiting for Conan. especially Ran(let's just say she already knew about the black organization, but still didn't know about Conan's true identity). Then Conan fastly find the way out but he can't leave the boss die( i don't have a clue on who will be the boss). Then he should solve a puzzle to get out. The boss will asked why is he saving him? then conan will answer a very thoughtful one while solving a code. Then the torch fall and it caused the place to burn. Conan who's thinking really hard while the boss is in panic. the fire is near on where they were. until, Conan solved the code and they safely goes outside where's everyone. they were greeted by everyone but then Conan fainted because of lack of oxygen because of the smok. the moment Conan wake up, ran and Ayumi are crying. Genta and Mitsuhiko are sad Of course, Ai too. Conan said softly," Don't worry i'll survive, I promise!" Then Conan said towards Ran," ran-neechan, if I will survive I wanted to tell you something." Ran said," i'll wait for you to tell me, conan-kun." Conan smiled and closed his eyes. After a few days, dr. agasa visited Conan onthe hospital. Conan whispered something about him. Dr. agasa just agreed in it. His parents also visited him and of course, Conan tell them something similar on what he said to Dr. Agasa. He also told it to Ai. His father also tell it to some of the nurse and doctors. They also agreed. After a few days, Ran visited again. ran asked about what Conan told her in the ambulance. Conan blushed and thought," It's time." Conan said," A-actually...Ran... I'm..." then suddenly Conan wasn't feeling well. Ran got worried and kept repeating his name. Conan continued," Ran...Before I say goodbye..." Ran demand," No, don't talk it'll be bad for you and don't tell me you're leaving me too." Conan continued," Goodbye Ran, before I leave I wanted to tell you for a long time the truth that I'm actually...Kudo Shinichi..." Ran got surprised," What are you saying? Stop joking around, Conan-kun" Conan said," I'm not kidding It's true. I'm Kudo Shinichi and I wanted to tell you for a long time that..." Conan's in the emergency room actually and saying his final words to Ran. Conan's voice become softer and softer," I... Love... You.... Ran..." then he closed his eyes. Ran cried and said," No!" Then after many days, Ai visited Conan's grave. Ai put flowers and said holding a drug," Hey, Conan-kun just like i promised Here's the antidote from the drug I made." Ai wasn't so sad. Then someone was hiding behind the bushes. Ai said," You don't need to hide and pretend anymore kudo-kun" A boy came out." you got me there! Ai" The boy said. Ai toss the drug to the boy. Ai said," You're plan is successful I guess. Pretending to be dead in front of Ran and then Hiding at Dr. Agasa's place for a long time and disguising himself, Then stalking at Ran..." Conan said," hehehe, glad i include you to the plan." Ai said," hurry Up! Kudo-kun. You're princess is waiting for you." Conan said," thank You for everything, ai." Ai said," no Problem" Conan left and goes to Dr. Agasa's place. Conan told what ai said to him to Dr.agasa. gasa agreed and said," Tell me what happened, okay" Conan agreed. Then Conan drink the drug and he became Shinichi again. His parents also came back and hugged Shinichi. Yukiko said," Now, For the final" Shinichi nod. They goes to ran's place. Sonoko's there knocking at the door of Ran's room. sonoko said," ran... what's wrong! Please come out for a liitle while" Ran didn't reply. Shinichi said softly," hello, Sonoko!" Sonoko got surprised,"k-Ku-" Shinich covered her mouth.ran heard what Sonoko said. ran said while crying," Sonoko, Is Shinichi there?" She fastly open the door and saw Shinichi's parents. yuusaku said," hey Ran we've got a present for you..." ran demand," i don't need presents" yukiko said," don't be harsh, Are ou ready?" Ran said," ready for what?" yuusaku said," To se our present..." ran said removing her tears," fine! ready!"Shinichi's parents move backward then sideward and Revealed a young man standing. Ran got surpised and fastly Hug the man. She said," Shinichi!!!" as she cried again. shinichi said," hey! don't be so dramatic." Ran said," idiot! idiot! idiot! I thought you'll leave me" Shinichi said," don't worry I'll never ever leave you again I promise..." Then everyone left. Shinichi confessed to Ran everything including He loves her.

That's all I think. Shinran together always....

Here is my theory to this:

First of has anyone ever considered the amount of people that shinichi has lied to once he tells the truth, especially ran, People won't like it, with that said- here is the ending

Conan finally hears about the Boss of the BO then finds out where the HQ are based, he goes there to have one final showdown with the boss, with the help of his parents, agasa and AI, it all ends here, the climatic showdown. Conan tips off the police and FBI using his bowtie to surround the HQ and about their existence. They go there to ensure one escapes, he then realises that he need to tell the truth to ran and others once it’s all over

Once inside, after taking down the operatives, he finds the original men who poisoned him in the first place alongside with the boss. He's hiding in the background overhearing their conversation, while this is going on, the police; FBI and Ai have their radio micas connected to Conan so that they can hear in.

In the shadows is a small boy, the three are shocked, he then tells them that he is the boy who poisoned home.

Conan then goes into tears and is angry about the people he had to lie to. (This speech goes on for a while)

After dramatic speech, the boss orders them to take him out, after several fight scenes, coin uses his stun gun to put gin and vodka to sleep.

The boss confrontation takes up the whole episode, explaining why they did what they did and what is the BO, after failed attempts to get the boss, Conan blackmails him to give up or the police will come

Then the boss has one more trick, he has attached bombs around the base taking him and Conan long with the base

Shocked at this revelation, Conan then orders the police to storm and arrest any BO members Conan then uses his trainers to knock the detonator out of the boss’s hands as well as knocking him unconscious

After a while, Ai tells that Antidote for APTX is under the bosses table in the safe, but before he can open said safe, the boss garbs hold of the detonator and about to blow up the base, the Up ends with cliff hanger

We then see the boss is struggling that because he is already dying, Conan grabs quickly the antidote, thinking whether or not to leave him there or take him with him, guilt plays a part in this however he is reluctant to save him. However the base blows up with only seconds to spare before Conan is blasted out of the base.

Everyone surrounds the boy having being injured ran is all upset see a glance at shinchi for a brief moment thinking Conan is shinchi

After a few days in hospital, conan wakes up to find Ran by his side, after realizing that he is alive and found that he is lucky to be alive, turns out that the antidote is still with him,

He wakes up ran to tell her something, she is upset and glad that he is alive, with them being alone, it is time to tell her the truth and the secret comes out, Ran is stunned at this but after a few hours of explanation and misunderstandings, she comes round to his story,

He explained why he had to it so for that reason showed her the antidote that will permanently bring him back to his old body. Tells ran that Hattori, Agasa and Parents were all in this she is still upset that he told them instead of her but after listening, realises that in the long run it was for her own good

Shinchi is back to his old self but must come to the realisation that he has to tell others first so he goes off to the police to tell his story, being shocked at this, they understand why so after telling them everything, its off to ran father and goes to explain that it was him that solved all the cases not him not Moore, (mori) at this point he is angry at this that he has been living here all this time, solving these cases one after another and finding that he is not a great detective once he thought was. Soon tension dies down tells him that he is still a detective just not a great one.

The two finally get together as a couple and promises that no more secrets between them and that he will always be by her side and will always protect her.

There is a scene where we see Ai telling the other kids that Conan no more, turned out that it was shinchi, although mad about this, it was good reason, they can’t blame him for what he did.

The final scene shows shinchi and ran together in a few yrs time, married and now living together, he is going of solving cases and she is there as his assistant, showing the two strong as a pair.

What do you think?

• Upvote 1

i think the BO boss is mitsuhiko he is smarter then most kids and he could have taken aptx4869 to shrink himself.

Not possible, I think. If they knew about the side effects, the Black Org would know that Kudou Shinichi was alive. Also, with the great number of times that Conan saved the day while with the Detective Boys, that would make him suspicious to Mitsuhiko. Also what reason would he (Mitsuhiko) have to join up with wannabe detectives that are about 6 years old?

hopefully, in the end, shinichi and the rest will get older by the ending because ever since i knew detective conan, shinichi is still 17 except for the OVA Stranger in 10 years which was actually shinichi's dream... i do hope so... :rolleyes:

i don't think it's Agasa since Haibara is living with him. if he's the boss, he can kill Haibara right away without asking the BO's members wasting time searching for Shiho. <_<

I'll feel great if in the final ep, three Shinichi appears to confused the BO :mrgreen:

1) Conan took the antidote

2) Heiji helped him and disguised as Shinichi

3) Kaito also helped him and disguised as Shinichi

:P just my imagination~

i don't think it's Agasa since Haibara is living with him. if he's the boss, he can kill Haibara right away without asking the BO's members wasting time searching for Shiho. <_<

I'll feel great if in the final ep, three Shinichi appears to confused the BO :mrgreen:

1) Conan took the antidote

2) Heiji helped him and disguised as Shinichi

3) Kaito also helped him and disguised as Shinichi

:P just my imagination~

But won't the BO find out who Shin is through the sound?

Here is my theory to this:

First of has anyone ever considered the amount of people that shinichi has lied to once he tells the truth, especially ran, People won't like it, with that said- here is the ending

Conan finally hears about the Boss of the BO then finds out where the HQ are based, he goes there to have one final showdown with the boss, with the help of his parents, agasa and AI, it all ends here, the climatic showdown. Conan tips off the police and FBI using his bowtie to surround the HQ and about their existence. They go there to ensure one escapes, he then realises that he need to tell the truth to ran and others once it’s all over

Once inside, after taking down the operatives, he finds the original men who poisoned him in the first place alongside with the boss. He's hiding in the background overhearing their conversation, while this is going on, the police; FBI and Ai have their radio micas connected to Conan so that they can hear in.

In the shadows is a small boy, the three are shocked, he then tells them that he is the boy who poisoned home.

Conan then goes into tears and is angry about the people he had to lie to. (This speech goes on for a while)

After dramatic speech, the boss orders them to take him out, after several fight scenes, coin uses his stun gun to put gin and vodka to sleep.

The boss confrontation takes up the whole episode, explaining why they did what they did and what is the BO, after failed attempts to get the boss, Conan blackmails him to give up or the police will come

Then the boss has one more trick, he has attached bombs around the base taking him and Conan long with the base

Shocked at this revelation, Conan then orders the police to storm and arrest any BO members Conan then uses his trainers to knock the detonator out of the boss’s hands as well as knocking him unconscious

After a while, Ai tells that Antidote for APTX is under the bosses table in the safe, but before he can open said safe, the boss garbs hold of the detonator and about to blow up the base, the Up ends with cliff hanger

We then see the boss is struggling that because he is already dying, Conan grabs quickly the antidote, thinking whether or not to leave him there or take him with him, guilt plays a part in this however he is reluctant to save him. However the base blows up with only seconds to spare before Conan is blasted out of the base.

Everyone surrounds the boy having being injured ran is all upset see a glance at shinchi for a brief moment thinking Conan is shinchi

After a few days in hospital, conan wakes up to find Ran by his side, after realizing that he is alive and found that he is lucky to be alive, turns out that the antidote is still with him,

He wakes up ran to tell her something, she is upset and glad that he is alive, with them being alone, it is time to tell her the truth and the secret comes out, Ran is stunned at this but after a few hours of explanation and misunderstandings, she comes round to his story,

He explained why he had to it so for that reason showed her the antidote that will permanently bring him back to his old body. Tells ran that Hattori, Agasa and Parents were all in this she is still upset that he told them instead of her but after listening, realises that in the long run it was for her own good

Shinchi is back to his old self but must come to the realisation that he has to tell others first so he goes off to the police to tell his story, being shocked at this, they understand why so after telling them everything, its off to ran father and goes to explain that it was him that solved all the cases not him not Moore, (mori) at this point he is angry at this that he has been living here all this time, solving these cases one after another and finding that he is not a great detective once he thought was. Soon tension dies down tells him that he is still a detective just not a great one.

The two finally get together as a couple and promises that no more secrets between them and that he will always be by her side and will always protect her.

There is a scene where we see Ai telling the other kids that Conan no more, turned out that it was shinchi, although mad about this, it was good reason, they can’t blame him for what he did.

The final scene shows shinchi and ran together in a few yrs time, married and now living together, he is going of solving cases and she is there as his assistant, showing the two strong as a pair.

What do you think?

I think your on to something. however, you left out a few things, like how Ran's father will react to finding out he was used as a stooge for Conan to actually solve the crimes, while he was just a puppet. I know it would make me mad as hell to be used! Other people wee used as well, but they may have the intelligence to realize that it was to help catch a criminal, and not for his own glory. The Inspector would understand, for instance.

I want to comment on the Professor Agasa theory being the boss of BO. He can not the the boss because in episode 345 Sharon/Vermont received a mail from their boss saying "I have given you to much freedom. Come back to me now" and Vermont is the boss' favorite and she has been with the boss probably in America for a long time. This means it is impossible for Professor Agasa to be the boss of BO.

I believe Gosho will have to make a hard decision between ConAi and ShinRan.

After all, Ai and Ran both seem to have romantic relationships with Conan/Shinichi.

I bet Hattori will have a part in taking down the BO, if it ever goes down. Hattori always appears in situations with action.

A suggestion:

Maybe the BO won't go down, but Conan will manage to take down Gin. The boss's identity is revealed, which may or may not shock everyone.

Haibara may go into the BO database and delete the Shinichi data from the server so Shinichi can live a normal life without that constant feeling of somebody breathing down your neck.

But...I don't know if it will end ConAi or ShinRan. Oh well, better wait...500...more...episodes...

I think Shinichi will die, because Gosho gave a hint at movie 5, in the the beginning where they use the machine what they will look like in ten years and Haibara said they might be dead in ten years.

it was most likely cause Apotoxin. ^

in movie 5 it most likely scaned their head and other things as well

Conan's brain is still the same as before but other things have changed causing that error

I think Shinichi will die, because Gosho gave a hint at movie 5, in the the beginning where they use the machine what they will look like in ten years and Haibara said they might be dead in ten years.

ummm movies aren't canon 87a4e689.gifplus the machine doesn't go to the future and get your pic it just adds the details to your face to make it look 10 years older

it was most likely cause Apotoxin. ^

in movie 5 it most likely scaned their head and other things as well

Conan's brain is still the same as before but other things have changed causing that error

no the machine only changes your face it has nothing to do with how your brain is gonna look like what happened was simply an error with the machine because Gosho wants to make 100000 more eps that Ran gets suspicious about Conan